Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:26 PM

Old April 16th, 2023, 10:42 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@x ghostie

The dirt baby squeaked and bounced out of the earth patch. His itsy-bitsy clear amber eyes shot to yet another dark figure that seemed taller than Dirtkit, and so skinny! Their cloudy gaze of amber did not help kept the mud-caked fur flat and still. Did it notice the kit? Could it see the kit with those weirdly textured hues -which gave a nightmarish vision in Dirtkit's mind, like a grim reminder.

"U-um...um, erm th-that figure on the...Streamstone?" The kit's wide eyes flickered back to the mysterious stranger that called for the meeting. As frightened as Dirtkit was, it felt like he should at least answer the lanky feline's question. Destiny, perhaps?

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 17th, 2023, 07:42 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Moonspot Heard Pikestars call ring out from the entrence of the nursery. she beemed with delight as her ear twitched at the sound. Her first meeting! oh this was gonna be so exciting for her to listen to. she then slowly stood from her nest carefully as not to stir her kits in her belly, before padding out and moveing to the streamstone. she then looked around for a spot and smiled as she found a comfy spot to sit and she curled up on her side as her tail laied in front of her belly. she then looked up to Pikestar ready to hear what was in store for the meeting.

(Anyone can interact with her if you wish ^w^)

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old April 17th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Blue awoke. Eep her first clan meeting! That'd mean they'd get their apprentice name, right? She felt this happy vibrating her chest as she padded to the large rock.
LilyLeaf padded over happily with excitement and sat down in the clearing.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 17th, 2023, 11:21 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Cloverdust » open
Stuck in a dream—or maybe it was a nightmare, she didn't quite remember—the leader's call hadn't reached her. It had taken the noise of all the other warriors leaving for her to awaken with a jolt, wide eyes darting around for a danger that wasn't there. Cloverdust hurried out of the warriors' den, settling down near the edge of all the cats that had gathered. Bits of moss and nesting stuck out of her fur, but she didn't notice. Instead, she turned her gaze to the leader atop the Streamstone and took slow breaths to calm her rapid heartbeat.

lio was here ♥
Old April 17th, 2023, 11:25 AM
Shabba dabba do

My Mood: Lonely

Swifttail stode out of the Warrior den and took a seat
Old April 17th, 2023, 11:26 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Sleekshine | @ameko |
As the grey molly seated, she arranged her tail, as it was holding up space for cats who needed space to sit. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a familiar face, Cloversun. The she-cat looked as if she just woken up from a sleep, bits of moss peeking from her fur. She turned to Clover, eyes filled with warmth. “Hey there. You alright?” she asked softly.

Old April 17th, 2023, 11:48 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Cloverdust » @SUGA
Although the voice that spoke nearby was soft, Cloverdust couldn't help the startled twitch of her whiskers at the sound. She glanced over, blinking as she processed what her clanmate said. It took her longer than usual—she could still hear the barking of those foul beasts that plagued her latest sleep, and though she herself hadn't gotten injured in that dog fight, it was harrowing enough just to see the blood that had been spattered across the clearing that they now sat in.

After a moment, she smiled and dipped her head to Sleekshine. "Better than yesterday, I suppose. And I'll be even more alright tomorrow!" she meowed, an enthusiasm in her voice that wasn't reflected in her sleep-addled being. Cloverdust glanced back over to Pikestar, making sure the meeting wasn't about to start, before she added, "Just had an eventful dream—nothing to worry about."

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 17th, 2023 at 11:48 AM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 12:03 PM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Sleekshine | @ameko |
cloversun took longer to reply, as if spacing out. Clover has been more distant since the dog attack. Sleekshine’s eyes clouded with worry. Then she smiled and a smile reached sleekshine’s lips. “That’s good to hear.” she relied with a rumbling purr. But she couldn’t help but notice the tiredness in the molly’s eyes.

“I’m sure you’ll be. If you ever need to talk, I’m here.” she purred, flicking her ear before following the cat’s gaze towards the Streamstone, where Pikestar was perched upon, the smoky tom glancing around. “get some rest tonight.” she mewed, flicking her tail at Cloversun’s back.

Last edited by SUGA; April 17th, 2023 at 12:04 PM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 02:28 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

PIKESTAR

Stretching open their large jaws to release a powerful yawn, the tall scarred tomcat watched in silence as a sizeable crowd began to form around the Streamstone. Many apprentices and warriors, countless familiar pelts that he saw every single day. A small gasp from the clowder caught his attention as he’d recognize one of the cats that had helped him take down a dog in the fight a few days prior now. He gave a tiny smile towards Wasppaw, honestly allowing such a simple act of awe to lift his spirits slightly for the moment. They’d see Cloud, Oleander, July and Blue as well join the crowd. Good, good. They could all get their clan names today too. As the crowd grew bigger and bigger, Pikestar realized they weren’t expecting such a turnout, especially after everything that had happened. However, the Lord of the Waters didn’t falter and kept sitting there with head held high. He eyed a couple of kittens that scrambled out of the nursery, soon followed by a gigantic curly-furred tomcat. Ah, Cloudjumper and his kittens. Well, hopefully they’d be able to get through this meeting without any trouble and show his grandkids how a true RiverClan meeting went. He waited a few more minutes, waiting for when more cats did not join the bustling collection that was his clan. Once that was certain, Pikestar inhaled deeply and then exhaled briskly, before parting their jaws to begin, the end of their long bushy tail flicking back and forth.

“Thank you all for coming. Without any further ado, let us begin. There are many important things we need to get through in this meeting.” Pikestar would remark, allowing his partial deep blue gaze drifting over the RiverClan cats seated below him, “The first thing I would like to address first and foremost this evening is the dog pack who attacked our camp.” He said, keeping a calm and even tone, albeit a tad melancholy, "Mosstalon, Otterfluff, Reedwhisker, Whisperwave, Coyotehowl and Pigeonpaw are the known losses we have suffered due to the dogs. Many of our clanmates have gone missing since the scuffle, their well-being unknown. I ask RiverClan for a moment of silence out of respect for those we've lost." With that said, Pikestar dipped his head and closed his eye for a moment, letting silence take over the meeting for one full minute. Once that minute had passed, he reopened his eye and lifted his gaze back to his clanmates. "I know many of you are upset with how I handled things regarding the dogs, that I should have done much more, and I completely agree. More should have been done by myself, but I know that there are no words that can truly make up for the lives we've lost here recently."

"I do not plan on just acting this event never happened, nor do I plan on running away like a coward." The lanky RiverClan leader stated firmly, wondering if Sootstar had disappeared from the clan all those moons ago for similar reasoning, "Due to my fatal error, I have received my punishment. I know many of you were there, but for those who are not aware, I have lost my first life." He'd lifted his right paw and gesture to the nasty scar across the base of his throat, allowing everyone present to see it. "But even with this, I know it is not enough. I do not ask any of RiverClan for forgiveness, nor pity, or anything of that sort. I will bare this scar of my life, and be reminded of the lives that I could've saved. It is my fault alone for what was happened, and I take full responsibility." They paused for a few brief seconds before continuing. "I plan to show my apologies through further actions, and be the leader you all deserve. Each of my lives belong to RiverClan, and I will be using them for such. I thank you all for your hard work in defeating the beasts, and stopping this madness." Another short pause so they could catch their breath.

"With the thicket now destroyed, I am wanting to implement something that I've been meaning to for awhile now. If only it could've been announced under less morbid circumstances." The tall oriental longhair's whiskers twitched as he spoke, blue eye flickering around at different cats below. “I would like to further implement water burials rather than laying our clanmates to rest in the thicket. Although, we could always leave it up to those who are dying, or their loved ones to how they are put to rest.” If RiverClan once did water burials or something similiar, it was much before his time, so naturally, he was not aware. "How water burials work will be simple. We find tree bark or something can float and lay the body there. From that point on, the clan can place flowers, shells, anything really with the body to accompany the deceased into the afterlife. Then they can be sent off down our main river, or into the ocean from Lionsbeach." Pikestar thought that would be a good plan of action, but of course, he wanted to hear what the rest of the clan thought about this. He didn't like to be the kind of leader to make big life-altering decisions for RiverClan alone. They were supposed all to be a big family, and figure everything out together. "I am open to any suggestions, or hearing your overall opinions now."

Old April 17th, 2023, 02:32 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainglow sat in silence, mind whirling. Pikestar lost a life? The Thicket was destroyed? New burials? He couldn't process it all so fast.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art