Last post by taillow
Today 07:10 PM

Old March 4th, 2017, 01:45 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Summerpaw felt something splash her and a shudder went down her spine- not of fear, or discomfort, it was just habit. The she cat tensed as she heard a familiar voice sounding behind her and her hues narrowed slightly, though she managed to keep her posture normal as she did so. "Brackenpaw?" She asked, turning around to look at the tom. He had gotten much bigger since she had last seen him...but then again, they had been quite a deal younger, hadn't they? Wow. She thought, looking at her friend. The only cat who hadn't had much of a response when she had attempted to flirt with him. A cat she had thought she might have a chance with, but nope, wasn't going to work. So she had given up already. That was the problem with her- when she had been younger, she didn't stick to things, and now it was too late. "I'm assuming you didn't come all the way out here just to see me. What brought you here?" She asked with a dry chuckle. She wasn't even trying to flirt anymore, knowing it simply wasn't going to work. And if it wouldn't work, then...what was the point of doing so? She wasn't sure.
It was a rare occasion when Summerpaw actually allowed herself to look unsure, or anything less then pretty and confident, but now she seemed to have sort of...sunk. Become less pretty, less confident, less her and more unsure. She didn't like this. She didn't like looking unsure. And especially when she knew that he had never seen her like this, now she would have to explain- unless he doesn't ask. Oh StarClan, please don't let him ask. Summerpaw thought desperately, the tip of her tail twitching as she glanced anxiously back at the tom. She didn't want him to ask her about her personal life, though it had involved him long, long ago, and she didn't want him to know anything. Still, they were friends...it had been a while since they had spent time together, but Summerpaw might even think of him as a closer friend then most. A best friend, some might say.

And if that were true, then...didn't he deserve to know?
"Oh! I was just washing off my paws. The mud in this territory is just unbelieveable!" Brackenpaw exclaimed, wrinkling his nose in disgust. The tom didn't at all seem to notice Summerpaw's dry chuckle, to busy relaxing in the cold water. Brackenpaw liked the water. Actually, he loved it. He was definitely not a dry paw and often spent his free time dipping his paws in one stream or another. Considering it was leaf-bare, the water was colder than normal, but after swishing around for a bit, he got used to it. Having short fur was certainly an advantage for Brackenpaw. It meant it didn't take him a long time to dry off after swimming.
The calico tom felt a small smile forming on his maw as he felt the icky mud creeping back out of his fur and into the chilly water instead. Brackenpaw wasn't one to care if he got dirty or not. Not normally anyway. For Brackenpaw, some things just felt weird in his fur and he didn't like it. The apprentice carefully tried placing one of his paws on the sand below. He felt something soft beneath his paw and quickly put down his other three paws. The current wasn't very strong, so he could stop worrying about being washed away. "Anyway, how are you? I can't say we've talked for a while," Brackenpaw remarked cheerfully. The apprentice hadn't appeared to have noticed anything. Yet. A few moments later, Brackenpaw stopped focusing on the water and moved his attention to Summerpaw. He couldn't help but notice, she looked a bit...different? Was that the word to describe the way she looked? "Are you alright? You look a bit....different," Brackenpaw said, concern for his friend flashing in his eyes.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 4th, 2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 01:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Oh! I was just washing off my paws. The mud in this territory is just unbelieveable!" Brackenpaw exclaimed, wrinkling his nose in disgust. The tom didn't at all seem to notice Summerpaw's dry chuckle, to busy relaxing in the cold water. Brackenpaw liked the water. Actually, he loved it. He was definitely not a dry paw and often spent his free time dipping his paws in one stream or another. Considering it was leaf-bare, the water was colder than normal, but after swishing around for a bit, he got used to it. Having short fur was certainly an advantage for Brackenpaw. It meant it didn't take him a long time to dry off after swimming.

The calico tom felt a small smile forming on his maw as he felt the icky mud creeping back out of his fur and into the chilly water instead. Brackenpaw wasn't one to care if he got dirty or not. Not normally anyway. For Brackenpaw, some things just felt weird in his fur and he didn't like it. The apprentice carefully tried placing one of his paws on the sand below. He felt something soft beneath his paw and quickly put down his other three paws. The current wasn't very strong, so he could stop worrying about being washed away. "Anyway, how are you? I can't say we've talked for a while," Brackenpaw remarked cheerfully. The apprentice hadn't appeared to have noticed anything. Yet. A few moments later, Brackenpaw stopped focusing on the water and moved his attention to Summerpaw. He couldn't help but notice, she looked a bit...different? Was that the word to describe the way she looked? "Are you alright? You look a bit....different," Brackenpaw said, concern for his friend flashing in his eyes.
The calico smiled at her friend's explanation of what he was doing. Only Brackenpaw. She though affectionately, her tail swishing back and forth as she did so. "No kidding. Good thing we've got the river here to get rid of it, right?" She asked, looking back at the rapidly moving water. She hated how quickly it moved sometimes. She hated how hard it was to get ahold of the swirling water, but at the same time, she loved it. The freedom of the current, the way that it went wherever it wanted-- and did whatever it wanted-- made her feel more at home then ever. She loved it out here. It was so beautiful, and it made her feel like she didn't need to keep up an appearance. It made her feel like she truly was at home. Summerpaw glanced at him and for a moment, her hues looked proud and full of her arrogant nature before they fell at his expression. "No. No, I'm- I'm not alright. If you want the truth, I'm scared. I'm scared, Brackenpaw. When- when SkyClan came, and were fighting for the side I knew was right, to free our Clan, I thought...I thought something might happen to you. And I would lose the best friend I've ever had. And what if something like that happens again? What if we have to fight like that again, and something does happen to you?" Summerpaw's light green hues looked close to tears, but at this point, she couldn't have cared less. She was terrified. Terrified that her nightmares, the nightmares she'd been holding onto for so long, were going to come spilling out. Like some of them already had. "I don't want to lose you. Not now. Not ever." She took a shaky breath, before looking back at the water. That was the closest Summerpaw had ever gotten to telling someone she cared. Because she just didn't want to get too attached. She knew cats died. She knew cats moved on. But Brackenpaw was different, he wasn't just some cat that she knew. He wasn't just some random cat that she had met one day, he was...different. And because of that, she knew she couldn't stand losing him. He was her best friend-- there was no way to find another cat like him, because as far as she knew, there wasn't one...anywhere. And even if she were to get lucky, even if there happened to be another cat like him, that cat could never take Brackenpaw's place.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- to tell you all that. I must be out of my mind." Summerpaw mewed. Now the fear was obvious in her green hues, and she was looking for an escape route to dart away into the brush, away from him, just so she could gather her thoughts. She had let her guard down. She had let her guard down and now she was going to get hurt, and that was all there was to it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:02 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePet123 View Post
*EmeraldNight padded around the Camp, her emerad green eyes flickering over the cats in the Camp. She was bored and hungry, and wanted a mouse to quiet her growling stomach. She wished the Leader would hurry and just put together a Hunting Patrol so she could Hunt for something to eat*
Flash heart padded over to emerald night,tail flicking."hey emerald night.want to hunt?"he asked hopefully.the orange warrior had caught only a mouse and needed more for the clan.maby hunting with someone would help.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:07 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flash heart padded over to emerald night,tail flicking."hey emerald night.want to hunt?"he asked hopefully.the orange warrior had caught only a mouse and needed more for the clan.maby hunting with someone would help.
*EmeraldNight jumped in surprise and backed away a bit, her ears flattened* Uh... nu... no thank you. I would rather... not *she glances around desperately trying to find a way to be alone*

Just because she is like this does not mean FlashHeart should leave. Just get him to try and talk to her, try to convince her to hunt with him. And not trying to be mean, but I really don't like RPing with people who have bad grammar. I hope you uderstand. Try to make it better in the next Post. ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
*EmeraldNight jumped in surprise and backed away a bit, her ears flattened* Uh... nu... no thank you. I would rather... not *she glances around desperately trying to find a way to be alone*

Just because she is like this does not mean FlashHeart should leave. Just get him to try and talk to her, try to convince her to hunt with him. And not trying to be mean, but I really don't like RPing with people who have bad grammar. I hope you uderstand. Try to make it better in the next Post. ))
Sorry.ok.)
Flash heart looked at the she-cat,trying to think of a way to convince her."We are both great hunters.We can catch enough for the clan if we hunt together than we can hunting alone." Flash heart reasonede,keeping his distance so he did not scare her,but close enough to be heard.

Old March 4th, 2017, 12:25 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Sorry.ok.)
Flash heart looked at the she-cat,trying to think of a way to convince her."We are both great hunters.We can catch enough for the clan if we hunt together than we can hunting alone." Flash heart reasonede,keeping his distance so he did not scare her,but close enough to be heard.
*EmeraldNight thought for a moment, then straightened from her huddled position slowly* All right... but don't think about being close to me *she turned and started padding towards the Camp entrance, her tail flicking with annoyance. She paused to look back at him* Well, are you coming or not? *her emerald green eyes are scrutinizing*

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM
♡♡♡

I gtg. Bbs))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
*EmeraldNight thought for a moment, then straightened from her huddled position slowly* All right... but don't think about being close to me *she turned and started padding towards the Camp entrance, her tail flicking with annoyance. She paused to look back at him* Well, are you coming or not? *her emerald green eyes are scrutinizing*
"Yhea I'm coming!" Flash heart called over to her,following her to the camp entrance."I thought we where hunting?".He said confused.

Old March 4th, 2017, 02:11 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @fenic! }
Nightfang padded around, his yellow hues looking around, the darkness of the night making him unseen. He stopped by the border, and stastared along the edge of the territory, hoping to see something good or something to rid of his he had.

(Sorry mobile post in school)
It had been a moon or so since she'd been declared a full fighter- she'd had to train terribly hard, but it was all worth it to know that she'd succeeded in her goals. Her father, Bleddyn, had trained her in secret, and she'd worked her hardest to reject the labeling as 'runt' she'd worn since the day she was born. Chiaki was stronger now- she'd made sure that nobody would reject her again. Striding through a border which seemed to belong to one of those cursed clans, she turned her nose up in disgust as she padded, narrowing her eyes.
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:20 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"Yhea I'm coming!" Flash heart called over to her,following her to the camp entrance."I thought we where hunting?".He said confused.
*EmeraldNight smirked* We are... are we not supposed to hunt outside of Camp? *she then turned and slinked through the Entrance, coming out on the other side and stretching*

♡ character page wip ♡