Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM

Old June 21st, 2017, 06:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The auburn tom smiled widely as he saw her smile, glad to make her feel a tad better, he would love her however she decided to be, after all, if she wanted to change, she could, but if he didn't know what she wanted, he wouldn't be able to help her, and that's what he wanted to do, help. And someone could still develop, he wasn't gonna deny that and that was sure.

Daystripe loved everything about his life, he has had a good mentor and had been a good mentor, with probably the best apprentice, which was now the mate any tom would dream of having, he had his three angels, which were his kits and... He was part of the strongest clan, so he couldn't say he didn't love his life, on the contrary even, he loved it, he loved every single second of it, he turned to gaze down at her again, their tails tightly twined, he found himself purring as well, but he knew perfectly why, she was the reason, she had always been. "I love you, Spottedheart." He mewed, nuzzling her as they kept on padding deeper into the territory.
Spottedheart kept smiling, closing her eyes for a moment, just taking in the scents of the territory. She had grown slightly used to walking around blind, as she had been stung by a bee right in the eye when she had only been a few sunrises old. She had wandered around partically blind for that short time, and, since she couldn't keep one eye closed and the other open then, she had to walk around completely blind. Eventually, she had gotten it treated, as painful as that had been, but the strategy she had learned stuck, even as she had gotten older, as closing her eyes allowed her to focus on the scent of the prey, or cats, she was hunting.

She opened her eyes again and looked at Daystripe once more, "I love you too, Daystripe," she responded quietly, smiling still. She couldn't help but smile every time she was in Daystripe's presence, it had been like this ever since she was an apprentice, though she guessed now that he was her mate, she didn't need to hide it as much. She nuzzled Daystripe once again, another purr escaping her throat, though honestly she didn't mind, as she was happy, and that was all she could ask for right now. "So...what do you think of the kits?" She asked, attempting to make conversation. Sure, the three were quite a lot to handle, but she loved them no less, still smiling as she looked at her mate.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Redpaw shook her head, crinkling her nose. "Super hot cats are usually so pompous and up in your face, flaunting thier looks. It may be attractive to some cats, but not to me." She turned and smile at Foxpaw, her hazel eyes gleaming mischievously. "Cute cats are more my type, they are usually sweet and gentlemanly, which I think are great qualities to have." Redpaw truly did think that. And, she could tell that Foxpaw was kind of in the border between being a pompous flirt, and being an adorable gentleman. She didn't know which one was the real him, he seemed conflicted himself. Redpaw hoped he would find the real him soon enough though, because he seemed like a nice cat. And Redpaw hated it when cats didn't act like themselves to impress others. He kind of seemed like he was doing that. She decided to give him a little hint. "I also think being yourself is the greatest quality." The ginger molly purred, nudging Foxpaw a bit with her nose.

At his statement about her swooning, Redpaw's smile grew bigger, an alused glint in her eyes. "Oh really now? Well, let's see who's swooning when I win all of the computations." She purred, crouching down into a readying stance. She took a few deep breaths, the focused her eyes ahead, towards the grove of trees. She unsheathed her claws, placing them along the crooks of the rock they were standing on for a better grip.
"Ready? Set.... GO!"
On her yowl Redpaw strand forward, running as fast as she could towards the trees. Upon reaching them she keeps into the lowest branch, her large hindquarters helping her with that. She did her claws into the bark, then took a leap for the next branch. She didn't dare see where Foxpaw was. She was completely focused on getting to the top of this tree.

Cute cats? Her type?
Foxpaw decided to make himself more "gentlemanly," as she seemed to prefer. After all, she was a pretty she cat! And since when had Foxpaw ever passed up the opportunity to be with a pretty she cat? Since never, that was when. The poor tom had crushed on enough she cats to know all about heartbreak and disappointing things like that... it was almost sad how much he knew about them. Part of Foxpaw wished that he would just stay away from she cats, and another part of him wanted more. There was something about being rejected or having crushes that made him feel good. Like he was alive again. It was nice. Oh, but she had also said she liked it when cats were themselves... if you're yourself, she's going to hate you. Who wants an insecure, goofy little fluffball for a friend, let alone an interest? His mind seemed to laugh at him.

It was constantly taunting him. He was his own worst enemy. A shame, really, because Foxpaw had potential to be a good cat. At her yowl to GO, he chased after Redpaw, moving past the tree she was climbing onto another one. The tom's green hues were focused on the tree and he struggled not to look at how Redpaw was doing. Because he knew that once he looked over it was going to be hard to look back. But, it wasn't his fault she was pretty! It wasn't her fault either! It was nobody's fault, it was just... luck. Yeah, just luck that she was a pretty she cat and he was himself. Handsome and talented. She's going to laugh when you fail. Again his mind tormented him, but the young tom gritted his teeth and began to climb. Upwards and onwards he went, trying to make it to the top as quickly as possible. His focus was solely on that and impressing her, that was all Foxpaw wanted to do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart kept smiling, closing her eyes for a moment, just taking in the scents of the territory. She had grown slightly used to walking around blind, as she had been stung by a bee right in the eye when she had only been a few sunrises old. She had wandered around partically blind for that short time, and, since she couldn't keep one eye closed and the other open then, she had to walk around completely blind. Eventually, she had gotten it treated, as painful as that had been, but the strategy she had learned stuck, even as she had gotten older, as closing her eyes allowed her to focus on the scent of the prey, or cats, she was hunting.

She opened her eyes again and looked at Daystripe once more, "I love you too, Daystripe," she responded quietly, smiling still. She couldn't help but smile every time she was in Daystripe's presence, it had been like this ever since she was an apprentice, though she guessed now that he was her mate, she didn't need to hide it as much. She nuzzled Daystripe once again, another purr escaping her throat, though honestly she didn't mind, as she was happy, and that was all she could ask for right now. "So...what do you think of the kits?" She asked, attempting to make conversation. Sure, the three were quite a lot to handle, but she loved them no less, still smiling as she looked at her mate.
As they walked, the tom couldn't help but look around at this beautiful territory SkyClan owned, the place was truly wonderful, any cat would want a territory like this, and he simply couldn't get his mind to get away from here, he just couldn't, he had a dream life here, being a SkyClan warrior and all that.

As he was asked about his kits, he looked up. "They are quite something, but I love them more than anything, just like you, my dear Spottedheart." He purred and licked her fur. "How could I honestly not love them, they're our family and they mean the world to us." He added, a loud purr rumbling down his throat, he met her gaze, he chuckled and pressed his nose against hers, like the day she had turned into an apprentice... His apprentice.

(Writer's block)
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:20 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Why was he lying to her? Asterpaw knew he was upset. But he was lying to her, and telling her that he was happy for her. The she cat wanted to pin him down and ask him again, but figured that no one was going to like that. She missed when he would have told her. Or at least played with her, but... no, he was straight out lying to her. And it made Asterpaw furious. They had been through a lot, and now all he wanted to do was hide the truth from her? Well, that was fine. She would just ignore him. Pretend he didn't exist. She was supposed to do that anyways. But, before she could, she needed to attend to his currently annoying nature. Of course Asterpaw understood that it was part of his personality to act this way, but he didn't have to be so in-her-face about it. Something she didn't like at all. Her hues flashed, but she put on a pleasant smile that showed she didn't really care.

Which wasn't true. If the feline didn't care, she wouldn't have gotten herself involved in this mess and she would be doing whatever she pleased. Because she did? She was stuck. Please let Bluepaw not mind this... she prayed quickly to StarClan before her hues widened and she gave Azulpaw an innocent smile. "Oh, I'm so glad you aren't upset... because I thought you were, and I would just hate for you to have a problem with Bluepaw and I. I mean, we're going to be together forever... so I guess you would have to get used to it eventually." She spoke quickly and cheerfully, as though she hadn't a care in the world. The worry and hurt in her hues was carefully covered up by her cheerful tone, which might have been the reason that she was talking so quickly. Maybe he wouldn't notice. Maybe he couldn't tell that she didn't understand, and that she was hurt by his lie.

Way better then Bluepaw? Staying in her cheerful character, as Bluepaw's sweet little love, Asterpaw began to laugh. "Way better? That's funny." Asterpaw purred with a grin. She was unaware of Alabasterpaw watching them from the bushes, and as far as she knew, they were currently alone. And yet she still would watch what she said. She still would keep her character. What point was there in dropping it only to be made fun of for her vulnerability by Azulpaw? Perhaps that was another reason she hadn't wanted to tell him. She was scared he'd just try to brush it off as nothing. Joke about it. But it wasn't funny! It was scary, and Asterpaw felt as though she'd committed the greatest crime just by killing a cat in battle. She was too scared to go back and think about it. The only thing there was left to do was sit and wait, and hope, and pray that nothing bad would come of it.

"By way better, do you mean yourself? Geez, the only thing bigger then your ego is Alabasterpaw's. You two deserve each other and I hope you're happy. As for what I see in Bluepaw, darling - he's handsome. He treats me well. And he's good company. He doesn't make fun of me and he's supportive. My type of cat... so it looks like you don't know me as well as you thought." She growled, her tail lashing. The feline was not in the mood for games. She didn't feel like playing along with his little stunt. So, she replied as though he were serious. As though he had really wanted a response. Certainly Bluepaw wouldn't mind that? If he asked, she would tell him exactly what she had said. Why she liked him. Although technically she was lying too. Yes, he was handsome... but he didn't exactly treat her well. Nor was he good company - when he wasn't trying to put on an act for her and whoever else he was tricking.

He didn't make fun of her, this was true... and he was supportive... but did she want him to constantly be supportive, or would she prefer him to lighten up some? All in all, he was not her type of cat. But that wasn't important. What was important was that she had spoken in a way that was powerful enough to get Azulpaw's mind on the right track and she was glad of it. Hopefully the tom wouldn't sit around thinking that she was going to come running back to him when she definitely wasn't. Bluepaw was her comfort now. Everything she'd said had been spoken in anger and hurt, but it was all that she could manage at the moment. Normally she would have tried to fix this. But right now? There was no energy left. She wanted to play, but Bluepaw wouldn't play with her and Azulpaw was... well... she wasn't allowed to play. All she could do was fight with him. Did she really care?

A moon ago she would have avoided fighting with the tom. Now? He had gone off with Alabasterpaw. He was being so annoying. It was the only way she could honestly talk to him without Bluepaw finding out. So, yes, she was going to fight with him. What else was there left to do? The last thing she wanted was to cut off contact with him completely. This was better then nothing, and at least she wouldn't have to hear him sweet-talking her sister while she was speaking to him. She could shut them out completely... but Azulpaw was her north star. She might not be listening, but he was still there. So, if Asterpaw were to shut them out, then she would shut out her light along with them. As she had thought before, this was better then nothing. All Asterpaw could hope was that Azulpaw didn't say something stupid he would regret... or that if he did, she could stop Bluepaw from killing him right then and there.

To be honest, Alabasterpaw was surprised that her idea had worked. They were really fighting? Really and truly? Well... it seemed more one-sided, but it would come. Why was Asterpaw ranting like that anyways? Her "love's" game was getting old. She was sick and tired of watching him just play around and be sarcastic as though he didn't want to get mad at Asterpaw. She was practically right behind them now, watching with her tail twitching. Yes. This was going to rip their little hearts apart. She would have to explain to Bluepaw later, preferably pull him away as soon as he approached again. The tom was smart, but dumb at the same time. Didn't he get it? Didn't he understand why she would want them to talk? And even if they were to resolve it, their next fight would only make the moment worse because they would both believe that they could be close friends still.

Perhaps that's what she should work on now. Making the two of them believe that they could be close, then ripping them apart... pushing them together, ripping them apart. Yes, that would work excellently. There was nothing worse then the feeling of betrayal. Alabasterpaw used it to her advantage all the time. Now, if only Bluepaw would appear and keep his big maw shut, she could explain to him what she was doing. The mind was a better target. Targeting someone's mind could stop them for good. Aiming to severely injure... or kill... wouldn't always work. As it had been proven time and time again to the white demon. Sitting there in the shadows, Alabasterpaw hoped that Azulpaw would fight back. Hopefully not hurt her sister physically - which she sincerely doubted, hadn't he just given up his life so that she wouldn't do that to Asterpaw or someone else?- but she still claimed the honor of hurting Asterpaw in the end.
Azulpaw could see the look in her eyes. Did she get the hint? Did she know? He tried his best to mask his hurt. More like, he felt pressured. He didn’t want Asterpaw hunting him down, making him spill his feelings. The tom was frequently hurt with being quiet and constantly lying. Which he wasn’t...at least, he didn’t think he were lying. Instead of addressing the issue, he allowed Asterpaw to believe what she wanted to. What else could he say to her? Nothing at all. He was already paranoid as it was. His eyes flitted around every corner, and he kept picking at his fur. Definitely paranoid. The tom took a whiff at the air, and it made his throat burn. He was sad that he had to lie to Asterpaw. What did she expect him to tell her? Azulpaw knew she was his good friend. Like his best friend. She was everything to him. Wouldn’t it had been better if he were like her brother? Maybe things wouldn’t be so complicated, but even Azulpaw knew that he couldn’t be a brother. Not just a brother. Perhaps, the tom wanted more that he couldn’t beg her for. So, he settled for what he got. Staying alive, and keeping the ones he loved safe.

However, at her next words, the grey tom felt a bit relieved. She hadn’t caught on...a part of him was sad that she hadn’t noticed his lagging. She sounded cheerful, almost as if she were calm and happy for him as well. Azulpaw didn’t care as long as she didn’t want him to go in detail of how he felt. Because at the moment...he had no idea what to feel. Upon her words, a small smile graced his face. It wasn’t genuine, but it was still there. Then, his ears pinned against his head. ‘’Forever, huh?’’ He sounded strained, and quickly noticed this as he drew it back. ‘’That’s great! I hope the two of you last long. You deserve each other...keeping words...and such…’’ He trails off, looking off into the distance. His ears twitched. He was still paranoid, like something was peering at him from the shadows. He had a feelings that Alabasterpaw would be making her appearance soon. He had to keep up his act.

After the battle, Azulpaw’s senses grew sharper. He was more alert than before just because he was paranoid. He had to keep himself protected. At the time he didn’t know when Alabasterpaw might strike. Then again, though they recently got together, she seemed relax. Like she owned the world. Azulpaw wasn’t ready for a relationship. He enjoyed admiring the different she cat apprentices from afar. Now, he was tied down, drained of energy, but he promised he would make Alabasterpaw happy. Which, he would make sure happened.

Azulpaw knew he had no business talking to Asterpaw. But, hadn’t she came up to him first? Azulpaw’s eyes lit up in alarm. He knew what this meant. What if Bluepaw came back? Seeing her talk to him, and knowing what Azulpaw was willing to do? Settling down, Azulpaw gave a quick glance towards Asterpaw, breathing calmly. ‘’I mean...it’s not something you would get used to,’’ he shrugged,almost attempting to laugh. ‘’Haven’t he almost killed me a couple times?’’ Then, he did laugh. It was highly laced with sarcasm. ‘’I’m not going to forget about Alabasterpaw! Oh, how Starclan knows I love her! You’ll eventually get used to seeing us together too.’’ He sounded petty. Which he was probably being. The tom knew his attitude was bad, but that didn’t stop him from saying what he wanted. He didn’t even care if Alabasterpaw would make her way out, or if Bluepaw would usher Asterpaw away.

‘’I’m glad you can laugh. Really.’’ He settled down, appearing calm. Maybe, he was overthinking everything. Nothing was going to happen. He could finally have a normal conversation with his old friend as much as he liked. The tom enjoyed their little play flings. As of now, all he wanted to do was play tag, or climb up trees, or even masters and servants. How fun would that have been? But, no. Because her next words cut through his heart like a knife. It was as if he were actually murdered...emotionally. Why couldn’t someone just kill him now?

First of all, did Asterpaw really think Bluepaw was a great cat? Someone superior, someone heroic, someone... naturally sweet? Azulpaw felt his ears being pinned against his head once more, and he wanted to whimper, but instead, he quickly picked them back up. The tom stood up on all fours, breathing calmly. A smirk placed on his features. It was funny for Asterpaw to blow up over some of the littlest things. It was comical. He threw his head back, laughing as loud and obnoxious as he can. ‘’I do have a pretty big ego, don’t I?’’ He proceeded to give her a wink. And, quickly his smirk disappeared. ‘’But, don’t you think I deserve it?’’ He quietly says. The healed scars were a mark. Gracing his face in the most horrendous of ways. His body was ruffled up, but he was becoming better. Stronger. He peered at her, staring into her hues. ‘’Do you see what I had to go through? Do you actually see the torture I had to put up with?’’ He wanted to laugh. It wasn’t a joke. Even if his words sounded like a joking manner.

Azulpaw knew he was messed up. He knew every inch of his body was covered in scars. Scars given to him by falling, by dragging, by jumping, by the love of his life. Scars that ruined his looks, making Bluepaw the more handsome of the two. Scars that made it hard for others to sometime look at him, considering he was only an apprentice. Scars of all sorts that he would have to take with him until he died. Azulpaw breathed heavily, his yellow orbs laughing at his idiocracy. He was stupid. Azulpaw knew he was stupid, but he was fed up. He was tired, and all he wanted to simply do was--

Drop.

Dead.

‘’As long as Bluepaw make you happy, love. It don’t matter to me.’’ He swished his tail, circling around the tree he was sitting under. It was a slow movement, like he had all the time in the world. The tom looked up, staring at the new leaves growing. He turned back to look at Asterpaw. Staring at her with a simple look. Not one of aggression. Not one of kindest. Not even one of frustration. He was just staring at her, wondering why she got into her feelings about Bluepaw. It was no doubt that he was hurt. He could remember vividly before the war that they told each other they loved each other. Though not in that way, it was still known that love was there.

She told him that he was her north star.

And, she was his south star. The south star wasn’t a real thing, but Asterpaw had got the hint. She understood what he meant by it. She was on his side, and now...she flipped everything around and went to Bluepaw? That’s what Azulpaw didn’t understand. ‘’It was simply a joke, Sweetheart. I don’t care what your type is. For all I know, you’ll probably be lollygagging with Nightpaw soon.’’ He shrugged, blinking a scarred eye. At least nothing was hurt on him. The pain was long gone, but the marks would forever be there. Azulpaw felt like a freak of nature, but he stood his ground when it came to his pride.

‘’At least I had my turn. I suppose I have to learn how to share sometime.’’ He looked away, knowing that he probably hit a nerve. He had to embrace himself for Asterpaw’s fury. Indeed, he did not like making her mad, but she hit a nerve. She hit him in the heart, and when it came to being hurt, Azulpaw reacted in ways that was unnecessary. He wanted to be nice, but was nice really in his dictionary? Not so. Not ever. The tom looked around, hoping that they were alone. He had to keep up his guard, and he definitely had to keep his distance away from Asterpaw. No matter what, she was the cause of everything. He couldn’t be her friend. He couldn’t play with her. If he did, he would be in trouble. If he did, it would be the death of him. It seemed that Asterpaw was more of a valuable object rather than a cat.

Breathing a sigh small sigh, the tom huffed, turning away. ‘’I just honestly want you to be happy. And, if he’s not making you happy. The first thing you do is leave, and go to your source of happiness.’’ Azulpaw turned his gaze upon her once more, looking her up and down, before the tom turned back towards the tree. Falling out of a tree was the hardest thing he ever done. It broke him more than he had let on. And, he was still broken. In more ways than one, but he slowly climbed up the bark, keeping his claws deeply inside, then he pulled himself forward, jumping onto each branch until he reached the top. He curled his tail around the branch he was on, and he looked down, blinking sullenly. From the distance, he could make out Bluepaw. The piebald leaning down to sip at the pond.

One thing he was positive? He didn’t want to fight with Asterpaw. Fighting with her meant a terrible broken relationship. It was broke as it was when they decided to go with the demons that added them to the drama. If they continued, soon enough it would be shattered. And, that was the very last thing Azulpaw wanted when it came to Asterpaw.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:45 AM

Quote:
As they walked, the tom couldn't help but look around at this beautiful territory SkyClan owned, the place was truly wonderful, any cat would want a territory like this, and he simply couldn't get his mind to get away from here, he just couldn't, he had a dream life here, being a SkyClan warrior and all that.

As he was asked about his kits, he looked up. "They are quite something, but I love them more than anything, just like you, my dear Spottedheart." He purred and licked her fur. "How could I honestly not love them, they're our family and they mean the world to us." He added, a loud purr rumbling down his throat, he met her gaze, he chuckled and pressed his nose against hers, like the day she had turned into an apprentice... His apprentice.

(Writer's block)
Spottedheart smiled, nodding, "I agree," she said softly. "Though they can be rascals from time to time," she laughed, as she knew all kits could be, though that didn't make her love the three any less. They were a lot, yes, but she loved them, and she was relieved that Daystripe loved them as well. She had always believed that Daystripe loved them, but you never knew, as there always were scenarios she could make up in her head that terrified her. Just thinking of her making those stories made her think of a few more, forcing herself to calm down. Was it normal to be paranoid from time to time about every little thing? She had no idea, forcing herself not to shudder, still smiling, as she was still happy.

When she thought about it, she had survived a lot of things with Daystripe at her side. The evil era, SkyClan coming to join the other clans, the Dusk Syndicate battle, and while she had never directly participated in the battles, staying and protecting the kits in the nursery instead, it still had been a long time. She didn't want to think of the times of battles and sufferage, but well, they had been there, and it was somewhat amazing that they had stayed together this whole time. Then again, she did love Daystripe with her whole heart, and believed that he was her soulmate, so, honestly, she wasn't too surprised. Now they had kits, and while that was crazy, she was so happy to just get time with just herself and him, as it was so peaceful, much quieter than she was used to in the nursery, except for when everyone was asleep, and she was stil up. Either way, it was nice, and the she-cat was going to enjoy every moment of it.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Azulpaw could see the look in her eyes. Did she get the hint? Did she know? He tried his best to mask his hurt. More like, he felt pressured. He didn’t want Asterpaw hunting him down, making him spill his feelings. The tom was frequently hurt with being quiet and constantly lying. Which he wasn’t...at least, he didn’t think he were lying. Instead of addressing the issue, he allowed Asterpaw to believe what she wanted to. What else could he say to her? Nothing at all. He was already paranoid as it was. His eyes flitted around every corner, and he kept picking at his fur. Definitely paranoid. The tom took a whiff at the air, and it made his throat burn. He was sad that he had to lie to Asterpaw. What did she expect him to tell her? Azulpaw knew she was his good friend. Like his best friend. She was everything to him. Wouldn’t it had been better if he were like her brother? Maybe things wouldn’t be so complicated, but even Azulpaw knew that he couldn’t be a brother. Not just a brother. Perhaps, the tom wanted more that he couldn’t beg her for. So, he settled for what he got. Staying alive, and keeping the ones he loved safe.

However, at her next words, the grey tom felt a bit relieved. She hadn’t caught on...a part of him was sad that she hadn’t noticed his lagging. She sounded cheerful, almost as if she were calm and happy for him as well. Azulpaw didn’t care as long as she didn’t want him to go in detail of how he felt. Because at the moment...he had no idea what to feel. Upon her words, a small smile graced his face. It wasn’t genuine, but it was still there. Then, his ears pinned against his head. ‘’Forever, huh?’’ He sounded strained, and quickly noticed this as he drew it back. ‘’That’s great! I hope the two of you last long. You deserve each other...keeping words...and such…’’ He trails off, looking off into the distance. His ears twitched. He was still paranoid, like something was peering at him from the shadows. He had a feelings that Alabasterpaw would be making her appearance soon. He had to keep up his act.

After the battle, Azulpaw’s senses grew sharper. He was more alert than before just because he was paranoid. He had to keep himself protected. At the time he didn’t know when Alabasterpaw might strike. Then again, though they recently got together, she seemed relax. Like she owned the world. Azulpaw wasn’t ready for a relationship. He enjoyed admiring the different she cat apprentices from afar. Now, he was tied down, drained of energy, but he promised he would make Alabasterpaw happy. Which, he would make sure happened.

Azulpaw knew he had no business talking to Asterpaw. But, hadn’t she came up to him first? Azulpaw’s eyes lit up in alarm. He knew what this meant. What if Bluepaw came back? Seeing her talk to him, and knowing what Azulpaw was willing to do? Settling down, Azulpaw gave a quick glance towards Asterpaw, breathing calmly. ‘’I mean...it’s not something you would get used to,’’ he shrugged,almost attempting to laugh. ‘’Haven’t he almost killed me a couple times?’’ Then, he did laugh. It was highly laced with sarcasm. ‘’I’m not going to forget about Alabasterpaw! Oh, how Starclan knows I love her! You’ll eventually get used to seeing us together too.’’ He sounded petty. Which he was probably being. The tom knew his attitude was bad, but that didn’t stop him from saying what he wanted. He didn’t even care if Alabasterpaw would make her way out, or if Bluepaw would usher Asterpaw away.

‘’I’m glad you can laugh. Really.’’ He settled down, appearing calm. Maybe, he was overthinking everything. Nothing was going to happen. He could finally have a normal conversation with his old friend as much as he liked. The tom enjoyed their little play flings. As of now, all he wanted to do was play tag, or climb up trees, or even masters and servants. How fun would that have been? But, no. Because her next words cut through his heart like a knife. It was as if he were actually murdered...emotionally. Why couldn’t someone just kill him now?

First of all, did Asterpaw really think Bluepaw was a great cat? Someone superior, someone heroic, someone... naturally sweet? Azulpaw felt his ears being pinned against his head once more, and he wanted to whimper, but instead, he quickly picked them back up. The tom stood up on all fours, breathing calmly. A smirk placed on his features. It was funny for Asterpaw to blow up over some of the littlest things. It was comical. He threw his head back, laughing as loud and obnoxious as he can. ‘’I do have a pretty big ego, don’t I?’’ He proceeded to give her a wink. And, quickly his smirk disappeared. ‘’But, don’t you think I deserve it?’’ He quietly says. The healed scars were a mark. Gracing his face in the most horrendous of ways. His body was ruffled up, but he was becoming better. Stronger. He peered at her, staring into her hues. ‘’Do you see what I had to go through? Do you actually see the torture I had to put up with?’’ He wanted to laugh. It wasn’t a joke. Even if his words sounded like a joking manner.

Azulpaw knew he was messed up. He knew every inch of his body was covered in scars. Scars given to him by falling, by dragging, by jumping, by the love of his life. Scars that ruined his looks, making Bluepaw the more handsome of the two. Scars that made it hard for others to sometime look at him, considering he was only an apprentice. Scars of all sorts that he would have to take with him until he died. Azulpaw breathed heavily, his yellow orbs laughing at his idiocracy. He was stupid. Azulpaw knew he was stupid, but he was fed up. He was tired, and all he wanted to simply do was--

Drop.

Dead.

‘’As long as Bluepaw make you happy, love. It don’t matter to me.’’ He swished his tail, circling around the tree he was sitting under. It was a slow movement, like he had all the time in the world. The tom looked up, staring at the new leaves growing. He turned back to look at Asterpaw. Staring at her with a simple look. Not one of aggression. Not one of kindest. Not even one of frustration. He was just staring at her, wondering why she got into her feelings about Bluepaw. It was no doubt that he was hurt. He could remember vividly before the war that they told each other they loved each other. Though not in that way, it was still known that love was there.

She told him that he was her north star.

And, she was his south star. The south star wasn’t a real thing, but Asterpaw had got the hint. She understood what he meant by it. She was on his side, and now...she flipped everything around and went to Bluepaw? That’s what Azulpaw didn’t understand. ‘’It was simply a joke, Sweetheart. I don’t care what your type is. For all I know, you’ll probably be lollygagging with Nightpaw soon.’’ He shrugged, blinking a scarred eye. At least nothing was hurt on him. The pain was long gone, but the marks would forever be there. Azulpaw felt like a freak of nature, but he stood his ground when it came to his pride.

‘’At least I had my turn. I suppose I have to learn how to share sometime.’’ He looked away, knowing that he probably hit a nerve. He had to embrace himself for Asterpaw’s fury. Indeed, he did not like making her mad, but she hit a nerve. She hit him in the heart, and when it came to being hurt, Azulpaw reacted in ways that was unnecessary. He wanted to be nice, but was nice really in his dictionary? Not so. Not ever. The tom looked around, hoping that they were alone. He had to keep up his guard, and he definitely had to keep his distance away from Asterpaw. No matter what, she was the cause of everything. He couldn’t be her friend. He couldn’t play with her. If he did, he would be in trouble. If he did, it would be the death of him. It seemed that Asterpaw was more of a valuable object rather than a cat.

Breathing a sigh small sigh, the tom huffed, turning away. ‘’I just honestly want you to be happy. And, if he’s not making you happy. The first thing you do is leave, and go to your source of happiness.’’ Azulpaw turned his gaze upon her once more, looking her up and down, before the tom turned back towards the tree. Falling out of a tree was the hardest thing he ever done. It broke him more than he had let on. And, he was still broken. In more ways than one, but he slowly climbed up the bark, keeping his claws deeply inside, then he pulled himself forward, jumping onto each branch until he reached the top. He curled his tail around the branch he was on, and he looked down, blinking sullenly. From the distance, he could make out Bluepaw. The piebald leaning down to sip at the pond.

One thing he was positive? He didn’t want to fight with Asterpaw. Fighting with her meant a terrible broken relationship. It was broke as it was when they decided to go with the demons that added them to the drama. If they continued, soon enough it would be shattered. And, that was the very last thing Azulpaw wanted when it came to Asterpaw.

Asterpaw was... furious. She was angrier then she had been in a long time. And the object of her fury was right there. How dare he? How dare he laugh at her, how dare he wink at her... Asterpaw didn't even know what to do. She didn't know why she was so angry, either. All she had wanted to do was talk to Azulpaw, but it had obviously gone downhill. The only way to talk was to fight, although when she had thought about that, she hadn't thought about bringing his attitude into it. I never wanted you to go through ANY of it. That was what she wanted to say, but she was afraid listening ears might catch up on that. Might pick up on her meaning and drag her away. She didn't want to be taken from her friend, she wanted to stay with him... although much more of this and she would be perfectly happy to be "dragged away" from the tom. Sometimes she felt so done with him.

He and his attitude and his sarcasm, she was just... done. And other times she felt as though she never wanted to leave. Why was life so confusing right now? "Yeah, I see it. You still need to be taken down a couple of pegs. If you think you're better then Bluepaw, you're mistaken." Okay. So that was a lie... so she was no better then him now... what did it matter? She was getting to talk. Asterpaw wanted this so badly that she could have just asked Bluepaw for it, just asked him if she could have one conversation. One normal talk, just a playful encounter for a little while, but she was scared to. And so she tore the grey tom down by building the piebald one up. It hurt at the same time, but she was just glad she was getting to be there. Did she need to say something nice? Probably. But she was nervous to, she was scared that he might get dragged more forcefully away.

Bluepaw wouldn't hurt her - bad. He'd bitten her, but already her brain was trying to compensate with the shock by telling her that it was a "love bite." That he hadn't meant to hurt her. And perhaps he hadn't, but deep down, Asterpaw knew that he had done it out of anger. That he had been upset with her. And if Bluepaw's aim was to get her to be obediant and loyal to him through fear, then it was working fairly well. Still hadn't stopped her from speaking to her friend. Her... north star. What was she supposed to do about that? If Azulpaw was her north star and she wasn't allowed to just be herself around him, how were they supposed to be friends anymore? She wanted to be friends. That was all she had wanted throughout this whole ordeal, but it wasn't working. If they were going to be friends, sooner or later he was going to get hurt worse then he already had - however that was possible.

Or he would be killed. Asterpaw knew this for a fact, she could feel her head spinning with the logic of the situation. "It's none of your business who I chose to spend my time with." She wanted to slap him. Knock some sense into him, but if she were to do either she might hurt him more then she wanted to. And, Asterpaw was doing this to keep Azulpaw from harm. Not to put him in it's way. She felt as though she could have snapped at someone. As though she could have bitten through something in this moment, that was the level of anger that Asterpaw was carrying. It didn't matter. None of it mattered, it was all coming to nothing and she could see that her future she had created was crumbling. He wasn't going to be in her future. For all she knew, Foxpaw wouldn't either. Nor Silverpaw. They were all going to turn their backs on her... just as she was doing now.

Maybe Bluepaw was right. Maybe it was time to grow up and stop playing games. Maybe it was time to face facts and see the future for what it was. No games. No friendships. Just her and him and Azulpaw would be with Alabasterpaw. They would be close. Forever. Just as she and him would be. That was too bad, but it was the world that they lived in. The Clan that she was currently in held enemies for her north star and she was doing everything in her power to make sure that he remained alive. Even if sometimes she thought perhaps it would be better if she just stopped. Stopped trying, and just waited to see what happened. She hadn't been trying at first, and look what had happened! Alabasterpaw had beaten him up. Then he'd fallen - or jumped - out of a tree. Had he fallen or jumped? Had he been planning on jumping and then fallen? Asterpaw wasn't sure.

At least I had my turn.
His turn. As though she were an object and nothing more. I suppose I have to learn to share sometime. Okay. Now she was done with this drama. Done with his petty comments. So much for a conversation - it was time to walk away. Instead of responding to this, she said nothing. Her maw remained shut and she turned away from him, curling her tail around her paws. Ignoring his presence. This was the last thing she did when she was angry. When there was nothing left to say, she would walk away. Turn away. Shut the other cat out so that she couldn't see their victory, and she didn't want to. It was all over now, their friendship... and she knew that this was the last time she would get to speak to him, most likely. It wouldn't surprise her at all. Bluepaw was her main focus now and Alabasterpaw was his. No longer could she try to be friends.

She would always try to keep Azulpaw safe, but she would never be able to be close to him again. No more games. She was growing up - they both were growing up. Everyone was. The clock of life was ticking and Asterpaw knew that her time would come just like theirs. But she wouldn't get to live life to the fullest anymore. Time to live a half life, a life that she hadn't wanted... a life she had all but sworn she wouldn't get roped into. And now she was. His words made her want to cry again. Was that his way of saying sorry to her, or... was he just trying to make her feel bad? Whichever one it was, it gave her a sense of peace. So if he had been trying to make her feel bad it didn't work. "Don't fall." It was the only thing she could think of to say as she turned around and saw him sitting in the tree. The only thing she knew to say at that moment before she padded away, to go find Bluepaw. She had spoken softly, not sarcastically or roughly... so he would know.

Why had she felt the urge to say something like that? Maybe she felt bad because she hadn't really said anything nice to him in a while. She hadn't talked to him since the battle. She hadn't really looked at him that much either. All she'd been doing was thinking. Asterpaw wished she had gone to Azulpaw in the first place. Perhaps disappointment was something she could deal with, but going for good... that was going to be hard on her. Hard on both of them. It was an adventure, that was good... an adventure she preferred not to be on. And yet Asterpaw tried to figure out a way to turn this to the positive side. Azulpaw would be safe. Alabasterpaw might be happy for once. She could be happy with Bluepaw, and fulfill her promise from long ago. And yet still there was a nagging feeling that she didn't like any of this whatsoever. She hated the thought of leaving. But it was the only thing left to do.

Alabasterpaw was not happy. Was she ever? But this time she was even less happy then she had been in a while. How dare he be so nice to her at the end. Everything had been going perfectly, the argument was working... but then he'd decided to say something like that. Revealing herself by padding out from the shadows, a scowl was present on Alabasterpaw's features. "Could I talk to you, love? And get out of that tree before you hurt yourself." Her question and command were partly mixed together, and she stood waiting. Honestly, Alabasterpaw never understood why he cared so much for Asterpaw. What had she done that was so great? What was so great about her? Why didn't Azulpaw care for her in that way... that was a tone she had never heard him use with her. In the few hours they had been a couple. And yes, Alabasterpaw considered it to be official.

She glanced up into the branches of the tree. Trees had always been something Alabasterpaw didn't like. Climbing them took work and effort, neither of which she wished to work with - ever. Unless it involved fighting, or trickery, in which case she was all in. Alabasterpaw glanced up at the tree, thinking for a moment. Would it ever be worth trying to physically hurt her chosen love to get him to do what she wanted? Nah. She'd tried that. It hadn't worked, so now she'd moved onto the mind. His mind was stronger then she had earlier anticipated but she was working on it and it was going well. Pretty soon Azulpaw would be hers to command. Hers to deal with. And she could get him to fight with her sister. Those little petty remarks had made her laugh, honestly... but she could see that they had hurt and bothered Asterpaw. Which had only made her feel better. Whether Azulpaw knew it or not, he was helping her even at this moment in time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:

Spottedheart smiled, nodding, "I agree," she said softly. "Though they can be rascals from time to time," she laughed, as she knew all kits could be, though that didn't make her love the three any less. They were a lot, yes, but she loved them, and she was relieved that Daystripe loved them as well. She had always believed that Daystripe loved them, but you never knew, as there always were scenarios she could make up in her head that terrified her. Just thinking of her making those stories made her think of a few more, forcing herself to calm down. Was it normal to be paranoid from time to time about every little thing? She had no idea, forcing herself not to shudder, still smiling, as she was still happy.

When she thought about it, she had survived a lot of things with Daystripe at her side. The evil era, SkyClan coming to join the other clans, the Dusk Syndicate battle, and while she had never directly participated in the battles, staying and protecting the kits in the nursery instead, it still had been a long time. She didn't want to think of the times of battles and sufferage, but well, they had been there, and it was somewhat amazing that they had stayed together this whole time. Then again, she did love Daystripe with her whole heart, and believed that he was her soulmate, so, honestly, she wasn't too surprised. Now they had kits, and while that was crazy, she was so happy to just get time with just herself and him, as it was so peaceful, much quieter than she was used to in the nursery, except for when everyone was asleep, and she was stil up. Either way, it was nice, and the she-cat was going to enjoy every moment of it.
Daystripe chuckled as she told him that they could be little rascals when they wanted to, it was indeed true, but his kits were pretty calm and not really like that, they had inherited that from them, because the auburn tom couldn't remember being an hyperactive kit and such things. "Well, compared to some of the other kits, I find them pretty calm, the others are always calling out for their parents, unlike our, they rarely do, and they sound like little angels when they call for us, and they sure don't sound annoying, they mostly sleep for all I've seen." He mewed and licked the top of her head lovingly, a purr rumbling down his throat.

The auburn tom looked around at the territory, he still couldn't believe that after all he had been through, that he was still here in one piece, he was still here for his family, and even if he died, he would still be there in spirit to protect them from any danger, that was his job as a father and mate, to protect his family at all cost, but being a warrior, he also had to protect his clan, after all, it was part of the warrior code to do so, his gaze not leaving the pretty tortoiseshell, he sure didn't mind having some time alone with her, after all, their kits were asleep, so they could enjoy the other's company, like good old times.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Daystripe chuckled as she told him that they could be little rascals when they wanted to, it was indeed true, but his kits were pretty calm and not really like that, they had inherited that from them, because the auburn tom couldn't remember being an hyperactive kit and such things. "Well, compared to some of the other kits, I find them pretty calm, the others are always calling out for their parents, unlike our, they rarely do, and they sound like little angels when they call for us, and they sure don't sound annoying, they mostly sleep for all I've seen." He mewed and licked the top of her head lovingly, a purr rumbling down his throat.

The auburn tom looked around at the territory, he still couldn't believe that after all he had been through, that he was still here in one piece, he was still here for his family, and even if he died, he would still be there in spirit to protect them from any danger, that was his job as a father and mate, to protect his family at all cost, but being a warrior, he also had to protect his clan, after all, it was part of the warrior code to do so, his gaze not leaving the pretty tortoiseshell, he sure didn't mind having some time alone with her, after all, their kits were asleep, so they could enjoy the other's company, like good old times.
Spottedheart laughed, but nodded, as she knew Daystripe was telling the truth. Maybe it was just her love for her kits and Daystripe, but she had never found any of them annoying, and she didn't even have a reason to really be angry at them. Sure, they occasionally tried to play with the queens' tails when they were nursing or such, but she knew that was normal, as she remembered being the same way. "They do seem that way," she agreed, "Hopefully they'll act like that to their mentors as well, once they're apprentices," she laughed, though a part of her didn't want her kits to grow up. She loved the way they were now, and while she didn't want them to get older, she would always love them either way, and the same went for Daystripe.

She didn't break eye contact with her mate either, not wanting to. Every part of him was so handsome, she found it easy to get lost in his green eyes. She was still smiling, though it was slightly awkwardly, as she had the magical ability to find a way to be awkward, even after knowing that she had no reason to be. She was aware of her pelt growing hot, though she pushed that feeling away, forcing herself to keep smiling at Daystripe, though she didn't feel like she was forcing herself to do so. She was happy, the only downside was that she was slightly awkward as well, her green orbs almost seeming to be lit up in happiness.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:

Spottedheart laughed, but nodded, as she knew Daystripe was telling the truth. Maybe it was just her love for her kits and Daystripe, but she had never found any of them annoying, and she didn't even have a reason to really be angry at them. Sure, they occasionally tried to play with the queens' tails when they were nursing or such, but she knew that was normal, as she remembered being the same way. "They do seem that way," she agreed, "Hopefully they'll act like that to their mentors as well, once they're apprentices," she laughed, though a part of her didn't want her kits to grow up. She loved the way they were now, and while she didn't want them to get older, she would always love them either way, and the same went for Daystripe.

She didn't break eye contact with her mate either, not wanting to. Every part of him was so handsome, she found it easy to get lost in his green eyes. She was still smiling, though it was slightly awkwardly, as she had the magical ability to find a way to be awkward, even after knowing that she had no reason to be. She was aware of her pelt growing hot, though she pushed that feeling away, forcing herself to keep smiling at Daystripe, though she didn't feel like she was forcing herself to do so. She was happy, the only downside was that she was slightly awkward as well, her green orbs almost seeming to be lit up in happiness.
Daystripe chuckled and started thinking about a day when he came from a patrol late at night and walked into the nursery, where he had found his whole family sleeping, they were angels and he had quickly, but ever so silently, made his way to them and curled up around them, only to be surprised by a sudden lick of his mate, it had been quite nice, and he had given each of his kits a loving lick and to his mate as well, making sure to keep them warm before he had fallen asleep, thinking about this made him happier than ever, he could also remember the day they were born and that Blazekit had made his way over to him and the fact that his son had fallen asleep against him.

The tom's green hues were still gazing in the tortoiseshell, they were hypnotising, they were basically making a huge difference, her fur being black and all those beautiful color until- Bam, you came to those beautiful green orbs, he suddently pinned her to the ground and gazed down at her, keeping their tails tightly twined as he started covering her face with lovely licks, he felt her fur heating up a tad, which resulted in the same thing happening to him.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Daystripe chuckled and started thinking about a day when he came from a patrol late at night and walked into the nursery, where he had found his whole family sleeping, they were angels and he had quickly, but ever so silently, made his way to them and curled up around them, only to be surprised by a sudden lick of his mate, it had been quite nice, and he had given each of his kits a loving lick and to his mate as well, making sure to keep them warm before he had fallen asleep, thinking about this made him happier than ever, he could also remember the day they were born and that Blazekit had made his way over to him and the fact that his son had fallen asleep against him.

The tom's green hues were still gazing in the tortoiseshell, they were hypnotising, they were basically making a huge difference, her fur being black and all those beautiful color until- Bam, you came to those beautiful green orbs, he suddently pinned her to the ground and gazed down at her, keeping their tails tightly twined as he started covering her face with lovely licks, he felt her fur heating up a tad, which resulted in the same thing happening to him.
Spottedheart was still smiling, though she let out a soft yelp of surprise as she was pinned down. Realizing it was just Daystripe, the she-cat laughed, nuzzling the tom to the best of her ability. This walk had turned into how they had used to act together, before they had kits, and that made her happy. She had missed those days for awhile, and was enjoying this one small moment, "I missed having walks like this," she laughed as she looked at Daystripe.

The she-cat didn't move, too happy for the time being. Her world seemed so much larger than when she had just been turned an apprentice, having one die-hard crush, and one good friend, who had ended up going missing later. However, her crush had become her mate, which she had assumed didn't happen to many cats, especially if that crush had lasted all the way through the time they were an apprentice. She had never really thought of herself special in any way, as she knew there were cats that had powers of some sort, she just didn't know who they were. Shrugging those thoughts away, she looked at Daystripe again, smiling still.