Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Victims for "The...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 10:14 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:11 PM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:10 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:09 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2019, 04:34 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

at this point. she was confused. why did he insist that it was his fault. moonpaw had been around cats that... hurt her, her entire life they hurt her in different ways. and the battle hadn’t helped the anxiety she had been left with in any way. she just stood there although she was the age of being a warrior she was still the size of an apprentice. she looked at him trying to keep herself from crying it made everything harder.

as she watched the leader open his mouth she tried not to tremble. her maw dropped open again as the leader blamed himself for what had happened. she waited for him to finish talking as he spoke she just wanted to cry again. “windystar...” she started moon had no damn idea what to say “this was my fault...” she said her voice trembling “and even if they did manipulate me... i could have left i could have changed...” she said awkwardly “i- i was an idiot, i thought i could escape the pain...” she said trying not to cry again as she spoke the words stung her heart she just felt lost.

Windystar honestly didn't know how to react to a lot of this. He was upset, yes. Was he absolutely seething with rage that his own Clanmates teamed up with the Place of No Stars? No, he wasn't. In fact, he was a little disappointed. In both them and himself. He should have been there, it was his duty as a Clan leader to help and guide and whatnot. Right now, though, he had to guide Moonpaw in the right direction.

"Moonpaw," he said, his voice a little harder, but not lacking in compassion and emotion. "Regardless of whose fault it is, it's over." Obviously, his current approach hadn't been working. When he placed the blame on himself, she refused to accept it and back and forth it went. "You've learned, your lesson." He disliked sounding this harsh, but his voice grew harder anyway. "Listen to me. It's. Over. You're. Safe. Now." At this, his voice softened. "Don't run from the pain, Moonpaw." His voice grew melancholy and bitter as he said, "You can't run. Learn from your pain."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 21st, 2019, 05:05 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @elysian ~

A blue russian maine coon mix walked into the clearing with a couple of Shadowclan warriors. She had waited out in the territory for a clan cat to spot her instead of just barging into the camp. The molly looked around the clearing to see if she could spot Windystar. She had gotten a description of him from a couple of Rogues. She had found out about the clans a couple moons before and felt she would fit in well. That is if she's accepted. Weather sat down and politely waited for the Shadowclan leader to come over to talk with her.

Windystar had just gotten done talking to someone else and sat down at the prey pile. He picked up a juicy hare, a very rare catch, though they were his favorite, and sat down. Just as he was about to take a bite, he had seen a few of his warriors enter camp with an unfamiliar feline. Abandoning the hare with one last glance backwards, the fluffy tan feline walked forward. "Hey," he greeted, keeping his voice low and friendly. "I'm Windystar, leader of ShadowClan. Who might you be?" He asked, genuine curiousity filling his voice.

Old May 21st, 2019, 07:26 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[ @Vulture ; @Calliecat ; @Hexict
[ I am not going to be on much because this is finals week for me ]
Asterkit's wide blue eyes met Sparrowkit's as he looked and smiled at her. She offered a small tentative smile back before letting out a senseless mew. A movement from her brother caught her gaze as he tumbled around the older kit, his tiny claws pulling at the other's fur. Wanting to try it for herself, Asterkit decided to copy him. Standing up on wobbly legs, the small she-kit took a hesitant step forward. As she did so, Asterkit toppled to the side, falling ungracefully against Spiderleg's tail. Still determined to reach Sparrowkit and Smokekit, Asterkit stood up and tried once again to pad over to the other two kittens, but again, he wobbly legs couldn't carry her more than a paw step before she lost her balance and fell to the side. She gave a small sigh. How did her brother make walking over to Smokekit seem so effortless?
Sparrowkit tottered over to Asterkit again, almost tripping but managing to drag himself back to his paws with a little trill. He nosed her and tried to push the she-kit on her feet, plopping down himself once his sister seemed to be balancing fairly well on her skinny legs.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 21st, 2019, 12:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

Windystar had just gotten done talking to someone else and sat down at the prey pile. He picked up a juicy hare, a very rare catch, though they were his favorite, and sat down. Just as he was about to take a bite, he had seen a few of his warriors enter camp with an unfamiliar feline. Abandoning the hare with one last glance backwards, the fluffy tan feline walked forward. "Hey," he greeted, keeping his voice low and friendly. "I'm Windystar, leader of ShadowClan. Who might you be?" He asked, genuine curiousity filling his voice.
@elysian;
Weather looked at him, feeling a little nevous but didn't show it. "My name is Weather and I came here to ask if I can join your clan. If you would have me.", she meowed. The molly's blue-gray tail flicked from side to side. It was something she did to become less nervous. She felt eyes fixed on her but didn't let it bother her. Weather was used to other cats looking at her. Not because there was anything wrong with her nor that she was intimidating.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; May 30th, 2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old May 21st, 2019, 06:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Windystar leapt onto the Highbranch. His emotions were conflicted, with his excitement at a new medicine cat mixed with anxiety and longing for Daydream’s wisdom. Either way, he had to do this.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for an important Clan meeting!"

"The resignation of Daydream and Goosepaw shocked everyone, including myself. But I’ve decided that we are in need of a medicine cat. I recently met with a she-cat who has a knowledge of herbs as well as a desire to learn. ShadowClan, your new medicine cat shall be Agave [ @Cave ]!

Old May 21st, 2019, 10:34 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

Windystar leapt onto the Highbranch. His emotions were conflicted, with his excitement at a new medicine cat mixed with anxiety and longing for Daydream’s wisdom. Either way, he had to do this.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for an important Clan meeting!"

"The resignation of Daydream and Goosepaw shocked everyone, including myself. But I’ve decided that we are in need of a medicine cat. I recently met with a she-cat who has a knowledge of herbs as well as a desire to learn. ShadowClan, your new medicine cat shall be Agave [ @Cave ]!
Agave gave Windystar a simple nod her green eyes looking strongly at the leader as though she was trying to give him a sense of courage.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 09:13 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Agave stepped into the clearing and went to fetch herself some fresh kill. She picked out a plump new-leaf bird and looked around for somewhere to eat it. She spotted a patch of sunlight near the nursery and elders dens. It was now that the brown tabby realized she was in a storytelling mood. Her mind went adrift thinking about her past and she wondered if any cat here would actually find it as interesting as she was proud of it. She was no ordinary kitty pet, at least not by any native cat’s ideas. She was an outdoors cat, she enjoyed laying in the bright hot sun and she enjoyed attempting to kill some of the deadlier animals that lived around her. Though back then she never knew what hardships would come to her. She never knew how badly the life she had known since she was born would be shaken up.

Agave shook her head at these thoughts and traveled to the sunspot to chow down on her bird. Even the rich juices still couldn’t wash away her wish to tell a story.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 10:24 PM

My Mood: Amused

Scarlet said noting as she listened to Windystar's words. I will definitely congratulate Agave later. She thought to herself as she looked on at Windystar.

(Sorry if I posted this when I shouldn't have. If you want I can delete it.)
Old May 23rd, 2019, 08:51 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[Sorry this took a bit! ;-; ]

"Mmm..." The tabby tom purred to himself, indulging in the warmth of the shining sun - its golden rays heating the skin beneath his sandy pelt. Acornfall had just returned back to camp, a large sparrow clamped between his jaws and a look of pride shining from his features. This had been his first catch since he had been reinstated as a warrior and it felt great! Finally, Acornfall felt useful, as if he was pulling his own weight, and truthfully, it felt like moons and moons of anxiety had fallen off of his back. Holding his head high, the warrior decided to continue his short journey to the fresh kill pile, readjusting the sparrow in his mouth. I forgot how heavy prey can be. He thought to himself as he mindlessly made his way over, though the sudden impact of another cat into his side sent him staggering sideways in surprise. Though he had regained most of his balance, the feline was caught off guard! With wild eyes, Acornfall turned to see who had crashed into him. Embarrassment radiated off his pelt in waves and he must have looked silly as anything, the sparrow dangling from his jaws as he puffed loose feathers from his mouth, his fur puffed out and whiskers twitching as he realized who had collided with him. As awful as the thought seemed to him, the tom couldn't help but thank Starclan Twilighteye was blind. A gentle smile graced his maw as he puffed through the feather, his voice muffled, "It's no worry, Twilighteye. I'm perfectly fine, really I am." He reassured the other, resting his tail on her shoulder in a friendly manner. Twilight hadn't hurt him at all, in fact the notion made Acorn chuckle slightly. "I didn't see you there, it's my fault really.... Are you ok?"
As soon as Acornfall said he was alright, Twilighteye immediately relaxed her posture, sitting down and tucking her hind legs underneath her. She smiled and returned the friendly gesture by resting her own tail over his shoulder before withdrawing it. She shook her head, the smile still on her maw. "Well, okay." She delicately sniffed the air, her mouth watering. She hadn't eaten since yesterday, and her belly was hungry. "What did you bring back? It smells like sparrow. I love sparrow." her belly suddenly let out a loud rumble, causing her to jump. She then lowered her head in slight embarrassment. Then she let out an amused purr. "I really should eat something. Care to join me?" without really waiting for an answer, she turned and lightly trotted towards the Fresh kill pile, tail held high. When she reached it, she nosed through it and got out a sparrow that happened to be smaller than the one Acornfall had caught, but considering the tom had been out hunting all day, it made sense he get the larger portion. She silently waited for him to join her, her tail sweeping gently from side to side. When Twilight sensed the tom come up beside her, she settled down, but didn't tear into her food just yet. She wanted to talk a little bit with first, get to know him some. She lightly tapped her tail on the ground thoughtfully before coming up with a topic of conversation. "What is your favourite Fresh kill to eat? Mine is sparrow."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 23rd, 2019, 10:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Agave stepped into the clearing and went to fetch herself some fresh kill. She picked out a plump new-leaf bird and looked around for somewhere to eat it. She spotted a patch of sunlight near the nursery and elders dens. It was now that the brown tabby realized she was in a storytelling mood. Her mind went adrift thinking about her past and she wondered if any cat here would actually find it as interesting as she was proud of it. She was no ordinary kitty pet, at least not by any native cat’s ideas. She was an outdoors cat, she enjoyed laying in the bright hot sun and she enjoyed attempting to kill some of the deadlier animals that lived around her. Though back then she never knew what hardships would come to her. She never knew how badly the life she had known since she was born would be shaken up.

Agave shook her head at these thoughts and traveled to the sunspot to chow down on her bird. Even the rich juices still couldn’t wash away her wish to tell a story.

The high spirited young molly hopped out of the nursery her white and tortoiseshell pelt rugged up from playing with her siblings. The young kit was getting close to becoming an apprentice and she was excited about it. Faithkit, rightfully named after her faithfulness and positive attitude, wasn't impatient about her ceremony she wanted to live in the here and now, get to know her Clanmates more before she was busy.
Shacking off any bits of dust and moss the feline looked around only to spot a not so familiar face. Is that Agave? Didn't Windystar make her the new Meducine cat after Daydream and Goosepaw left? With excitement the kitten realized bouncing over to the molly. "Hi," She meowed amber green eyes bright. She loved meeting new cats. "I'm Faithkit," She explained inviting herself to sit. "Your the new Medicine cat right? But your not from around here, huh?" The little kit questioned. Despite being almost 6 moons she looked more like a 3-4 moon old, with her small strucher and soft fur. It was easy to mistake her as younger then she actually was though she could surprise you with her attitude.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread