Today 04:08 PM

Old April 27th, 2021, 12:25 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
riverpaw looked around following the newst warrior of thunderclan as well as hunting. she had caught a vole and mouse so far. she didnt trust this warrior yet. they where bound to break a rule and she would be ready for it.

@QueenCocaHead
Bearheart was hunting. he had caught a vole, two squirrels, and three shrews. His brown pelt equipped him perfectly for hiding among the trees. He stilled himself as squeaks and chirps could be heard. His kills were mostly quick and silent, making the rest of the woodland life believe that everything was fine. A small mouse was among those woodland creatures for it was resting out in the open nibbling on an Oak nut.. slowly Bearheart approached, his foot-falls never making a sound. He crept closer then POUNCED! His paw landed swiftly on the mouse's neck, ending its life in the blink of an eye. He picked up the mouse and brang it to the small prey pile he hmiself had collected. His stomach began to rumble as the scent of the freshkill reached his nose. He placed the mouse down then looked at the pile. It wouldn't hurt if he ate the mouse right? I mean he had collected lots of other prey. He sighed and began to feast on the small mouse

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 27th, 2021, 12:31 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

Sparrow grunted and slowly slipped out of the bush, sniffing the air. She smelled a shrew nearby and skunk towards it out of desperation. She knew this was probably wrong, and that she was on someone else’s territory, but she was to hungry to care.
Old April 27th, 2021, 12:50 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Bearheart was hunting. he had caught a vole, two squirrels, and three shrews. His brown pelt equipped him perfectly for hiding among the trees. He stilled himself as squeaks and chirps could be heard. His kills were mostly quick and silent, making the rest of the woodland life believe that everything was fine. A small mouse was among those woodland creatures for it was resting out in the open nibbling on an Oak nut.. slowly Bearheart approached, his foot-falls never making a sound. He crept closer then POUNCED! His paw landed swiftly on the mouse's neck, ending its life in the blink of an eye. He picked up the mouse and brang it to the small prey pile he hmiself had collected. His stomach began to rumble as the scent of the freshkill reached his nose. He placed the mouse down then looked at the pile. It wouldn't hurt if he ate the mouse right? I mean he had collected lots of other prey. He sighed and began to feast on the small mouse
riverpaw jumped out what do you think your doing!she hissed as they took a bite. she was yelling, she hated rule breakers this cat had no right to eat before kits queens and elders ate.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old April 27th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
riverpaw jumped out what do you think your doing!she hissed as they took a bite. she was yelling, she hated rule breakers this cat had no right to eat before kits queens and elders ate.
Bearheart whipped his head around at the sound of hissing. "I-I was just eating a little of my catch"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 27th, 2021, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Bearheart whipped his head around at the sound of hissing. "I-I was just eating a little of my catch"
Well obviously! The clan eats first! You don’t eat until you bring your prey to camp only then you can grab something out of the prey pile! she said with a huff. How dare they break the rules!

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:13 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
Lily hissed painfully. Her leg wasn't the best for moving around, and she didn't like it.

Raindancer noticed this,"you really shouldn't put up a fight when your injured"she said,suddenly Twilightwing padded out of a clump of ferns,"your lucky were not rouges"she retorted.

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:29 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Well obviously! The clan eats first! You don’t eat until you bring your prey to camp only then you can grab something out of the prey pile! she said with a huff. How dare they break the rules!
Bearhears eyes widend. This was new info. " Wait! Im sorry I didn't know! Am I going to get kicked out because of this?"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Bearhears eyes widend. This was new info. " Wait! Im sorry I didn't know! Am I going to get kicked out because of this?"
riverpaw calmed down with a sigh, she knew this cat was new to the clan but she didnt know they didnt know the rules no, this is something rather small still it shouldnt be done if... if you need i can teach you some of the rules she said finally calm

Old April 28th, 2021, 11:06 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Raindancer noticed this,"you really shouldn't put up a fight when your injured"she said,suddenly Twilightwing padded out of a clump of ferns,"your lucky were not rouges"she retorted.
Lily hissed. She wasn't going to let them touch her. "Your lucky that I ain't in a bad mood." She growled.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old April 28th, 2021, 11:18 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
riverpaw calmed down with a sigh, she knew this cat was new to the clan but she didnt know they didnt know the rules no, this is something rather small still it shouldnt be done if... if you need i can teach you some of the rules she said finally calm
"O-ok!" He said

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw