Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:47 AM
spring & drizzle one year...
by iliri
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:38 AM
Training Question
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:31 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2019, 01:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Elmpaw gulped as he watched her, it looked so easy....but to him...ha! He already felt his heart thumping as he began to think that he'll mess up . With a twitch of his whiskers he sighed then crouched and leaned on his paws, a flicker of determination showed in his orbs before he leaped up into the air with all his strength . In reality though he only made it off the ground as high as the size of a rabbit , and brought down his front paws in an effort to mimic what Seathorn had done. But as he finished his heart raced and his chest hurt....he grumbled as he slightly pantted before he looked up "....how was...that?" he pantted .I really need to get into shape ......but...it's just my fur right? I'm not that chubby....then again....why is it so hard?...grrarr!

Seathorn watched closely, nodding as she saw Elmpaw put his weight on to his front paws, then leap up. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw her apprentice only jump as high as a rabbit off the ground. She gave a flick of her ear, feeling annoyance poke at her. He's only an apprentice Seathorn, calm down. She thought, taking a deep breath. "It was good for your first time." The tortoiseshell meowed, giving a proud flick of tail. "I think we should practice it a few times to make sure you have it down. Don't you?" She inquired.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 26th, 2019, 02:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Seathorn watched closely, nodding as she saw Elmpaw put his weight on to his front paws, then leap up. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw her apprentice only jump as high as a rabbit off the ground. She gave a flick of her ear, feeling annoyance poke at her. He's only an apprentice Seathorn, calm down. She thought, taking a deep breath. "It was good for your first time." The tortoiseshell meowed, giving a proud flick of tail. "I think we should practice it a few times to make sure you have it down. Don't you?" She inquired.
Elm flicked his ears and nodded but his stomach only tightened more. ok remember what Coonmask said...baby steps...don't run before you walk. he swished his tail as he repeated the process , crouch , weight ....second guessing .....alarm showed in his orbs wait ...that's not the next part....what was it....lean! Yeah leaning that's it . he leaned on his paws and rocked a bit before pushing the hard ground away from him. This time he managed to make it half way above the average height of the rabbit and he brought his paws down harder which created a loud thud as he landed , he pantted once more before he shook himself only to look back "how many more times??... " he asked with a somewhat complaining tone.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 27th, 2019, 01:11 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@BILL. @Fuzzyfeline

"Well a story I can tell," she cooed humorously. "Would you like to hear about what I would do for fun as a young cat? It was sort of a sport among me and my friends," she mewed trying to sound more interesting. She looked once more over at Wheat, "Is there anything, in particular, you would like to know a story of?" she asked him.

Last edited by Cave; May 27th, 2019 at 01:11 AM.
Old May 27th, 2019, 05:01 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Elm flicked his ears and nodded but his stomach only tightened more. ok remember what Coonmask said...baby steps...don't run before you walk. he swished his tail as he repeated the process , crouch , weight ....second guessing .....alarm showed in his orbs wait ...that's not the next part....what was it....lean! Yeah leaning that's it . he leaned on his paws and rocked a bit before pushing the hard ground away from him. This time he managed to make it half way above the average height of the rabbit and he brought his paws down harder which created a loud thud as he landed , he pantted once more before he shook himself only to look back "how many more times??... " he asked with a somewhat complaining tone.

The tortoiseshell flicked her ear at the complaining tone Elmpaw held, nodding. "Just one more time and we'll learn the next move." Seathorn meowed, holding a blunt lilt. "It won't kill you to do it again." The molly told, shifting slightly.

Old May 27th, 2019, 05:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The tortoiseshell flicked her ear at the complaining tone Elmpaw held, nodding. "Just one more time and we'll learn the next move." Seathorn meowed, holding a blunt lilt. "It won't kill you to do it again." The molly told, shifting slightly.
with a small grumble Elmpaw repeated the process once more but as he jumped up it felt like he managed to make nearly the same height of the leap that his mentor made , which in turn made him feel a bit more proud of himself as he landed . "third times the charm .....right?" he asked as he waited for her approval with a nervous tail flick .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 28th, 2019, 03:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

Leachie started at the white and black tom who had introduced himself as what was it... Skinktongue. What a name. At Skink's words about Mother Eagle the brown tom flashed him a look, anger shining clearly. "She will never leave me. I will at some point fly on her wings to the eternal hunting grounds. Not sure where you'll end up though." As the white tom asked for his name, Leachie stood up and stretched his back - reaching forward with his front paws, "Apparently my name is supposed to be Leachie'fril'. But I'm just Leachie." He huffed, "Clan customs." He had never understood them when his mother tried to warn him not to go running off over the scent lines. Now it seemed he was here to be part of one. And would be under constant supervision.

"Since you're gonna be the one watching me, how about we get going? I wanna get out of this over crowded camp as fast as possible." Leachie didn't understand how any was able to bear it being closed off in a camp like that. It might be why his mother never had settled down, always on the move even with her kits, like Leachie himself. And then she left her kits when they were old enough to fend for themselves and he was abandoned... Abandoned by the one who should have treasured him the most. Leachie's backstory was one hell of a story and now he ended up here due to health complications... Being found half dead on the territory hadn't been the smartest thing that the dark brown male had done.

He stood up and looked into Skinktongue's yellow gaze. "If you ever call me Leachiefrill, I'll be shredding you." He had sized up the other tom and knew that even though he himself was still sick, he could take him on. Beside for having the size advantage, he knew that clancats refused to fight dirty but was he truly a clancat? He still felt like a loner, he was still a loner wasn't he?
@Ebonyrose

Skinktongue raise his brow at Leachiefrills comment on his Mother Eagle thing. It was as crazy as believing their was a Clan in the stars. The white tabby couldn't believe the tom believed in something like that. It's not my place to tell him other wise. He mused watching the large brown tom. It was interesting. The tom seemed to dislike his name. He could've asked to not change his name. The black and white warrior though laughing a bit. "Leachiefrill aye?" He asked , "Not bad I say you could've done better but I guess nothing could suit you better." The tom sniffled holding in a laugh. The name wasn't bad it was just he wanted to mess with the tom. To be honest he found the name unique and fascinating. Though he did understand why Leachie didn't like Clan customs it had taken him a while to get used to it and he hates being called Skinkpaw instead of Skunk but everyone made fun of him if he asked to just be called Skink. Saying it was weird.it

As the tom stood and threatened him to never say his name Skinktongue just stood there looking him in the eyes. The tom was smaller, thinner and was just weak looking compared to Leachie. His body was more long and agile while the other tom was basically a brut compared to him. Yellow eyes actually looking serious for a second he narrowed them. "Mhmm well see about that." He answered no so much as a whisker twitching. "If you want we can take this up outside." Skink offered tail now slowly lashing before he let out a huff through his nostrils. The tabby was sure if this was a fight to the death her probably loss but he was good at running things out. If their only rely on brut strength you just need to wade them down. His mentors words ran through his head.

At the large tom's question Skink flashed him a smug look. "Yeah why not," He meowed dismissing the earlier threat. "Come on I'll show you the way." The tom ordered turning and flicking his tail for the other tom to come. Stopping he pointed his nose at a large den. "By the way that's the warriors den," Flick his tail at a elder bush den. "Over there's the apprentices den," Pointing to a scramble covered den, "Then the nursery," Finaly flicking his tail towards to other spots. "That sunny place is where the elders bask, their den is that one and the leaders den is under that tree, which is used for ceremonies though you should've noticed when Windystar accepted you." The tom explained heading out again. He wasn't sure if Leachie was following so he glanced back but kept walking and bumped into someone.
"Oh my apologies,"

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 28th, 2019, 03:39 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Ebonyrose

Skinktongue raise his brow at Leachiefrills comment on his Mother Eagle thing. It was as crazy as believing their was a Clan in the stars. The white tabby couldn't believe the tom believed in something like that. It's not my place to tell him other wise. He mused watching the large brown tom. It was interesting. The tom seemed to dislike his name. He could've asked to not change his name. The black and white warrior though laughing a bit. "Leachiefrill aye?" He asked , "Not bad I say you could've done better but I guess nothing could suit you better." The tom sniffled holding in a laugh. The name wasn't bad it was just he wanted to mess with the tom. To be honest he found the name unique and fascinating. Though he did understand why Leachie didn't like Clan customs it had taken him a while to get used to it and he hates being called Skinkpaw instead of Skunk but everyone made fun of him if he asked to just be called Skink. Saying it was weird.it

As the tom stood and threatened him to never say his name Skinktongue just stood there looking him in the eyes. The tom was smaller, thinner and was just weak looking compared to Leachie. His body was more long and agile while the other tom was basically a brut compared to him. Yellow eyes actually looking serious for a second he narrowed them. "Mhmm well see about that." He answered no so much as a whisker twitching. "If you want we can take this up outside." Skink offered tail now slowly lashing before he let out a huff through his nostrils. The tabby was sure if this was a fight to the death her probably loss but he was good at running things out. If their only rely on brut strength you just need to wade them down. His mentors words ran through his head.

At the large tom's question Skink flashed him a smug look. "Yeah why not," He meowed dismissing the earlier threat. "Come on I'll show you the way." The tom ordered turning and flicking his tail for the other tom to come. Stopping he pointed his nose at a large den. "By the way that's the warriors den," Flick his tail at a elder bush den. "Over there's the apprentices den," Pointing to a scramble covered den, "Then the nursery," Finaly flicking his tail towards to other spots. "That sunny place is where the elders bask, their den is that one and the leaders den is under that tree, which is used for ceremonies though you should've noticed when Windystar accepted you." The tom explained heading out again. He wasn't sure if Leachie was following so he glanced back but kept walking and bumped into someone.
"Oh my apologies,"
Viperdust felt someone bump into him, and he turned around. His yellow eyes landed on a black and white (am I correct?) colored cat. "Watch it." he spat. Viperdust doesn't usually like other cats. Especially not ones who interrupt his train of thought.

He flicked his jet black tail back and forth in annoyance. Viperdust noticed another tom cat, a dark brown one (again, am I right?) and he huffed. Hopefully they'd just leave him alone. But, honestly the last thing he wanted was to be alone.

(I hope that suffices as a reply! ^^ sorry if it's really short or if it's not easy to work with..)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; May 28th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old May 29th, 2019, 01:14 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @Fuzzyfeline

Agaveheart sat in her den arranging herbs and trying to take in the sights and smells of her new home. It had only been a few sunsets ago that she was living alone starving half to death, and while she hadn't yet filled out yet she was far better than the state she had been in when she had arrived. The brown she-cat's breath blew out on the leaves she had recently gathered, the scent was finally becoming a familiar one to her. She turned her towards the outside world and gently mewed "now I wonder when I will get someone to treat," I have a point to prove to someone, she added silently.
Old May 29th, 2019, 02:21 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Viperdust felt someone bump into him, and he turned around. His yellow eyes landed on a black and white (am I correct?) colored cat. "Watch it." he spat. Viperdust doesn't usually like other cats. Especially not ones who interrupt his train of thought.

He flicked his jet black tail back and forth in annoyance. Viperdust noticed another tom cat, a dark brown one (again, am I right?) and he huffed. Hopefully they'd just leave him alone. But, honestly the last thing he wanted was to be alone.

(I hope that suffices as a reply! ^^ sorry if it's really short or if it's not easy to work with..)
|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

The dark brown tom was still angry even as he watched - with some amusement - as Skinktongue bumped into another cat and he had to suppress a laugh filled with amusement, he didn't manage that and just busted out laughing at Skinktongue. The tom didn't usually laugh - usually he was pretty stone faced but this was just hilarious especially thinking back to the white tabby's earlier comments. "I see... I do think I could take you on in a fight. You don't even watch where you're going!" It was true. While they had been walking, Leachie had been observing the other tom - he wanted to know his every movement, everything could be used and he did own the white tom a shredding as soon as they got outside... It would feel very rewarding, he thought, to finally get to hit something.

Focusing on the newcomer - or rather they were the newcomers, the other tom having been there before them - the fluffy large tom puffed out his fluffy as he looked at the other more light brown tom and that obviously was way sleeker than Leachie himself. "Apparently Skink doesn't know where to put his paws. I don't think he can see. So obviously he can't watch out." The dark brown tom sat down, knowing that if these were clanmates they would take a while to sort out their issues. He was tired, the fact that he had to wait on that ass of a cat named Skink didn't make the tom particularly happy either. Not that he was a happy cat at any rate.

Leachie just stared at the others but didn't say anything. The tom had retreated into his own thoughts, back into the misery that ran with his blood. It wasn't without any reason that he was an ass... He had been through hell and back and no one would know... No one would know the pain that ran deep in his veins, the parts of bubbly and blistered scar tissue where his longer dark fur covered the fur less patches. He had been notorious for his blistered skin just two seasons before where it was still visible... but now it ran deep, ran through his every moment. He had learned to handle the pain, to embrace it and to channel it. Yet channel it into the only emotion he knew... which was anger.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 29th, 2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old May 29th, 2019, 10:00 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
with a small grumble Elmpaw repeated the process once more but as he jumped up it felt like he managed to make nearly the same height of the leap that his mentor made , which in turn made him feel a bit more proud of himself as he landed . "third times the charm .....right?" he asked as he waited for her approval with a nervous tail flick .
Seathorn gave a purr with a nod. "Great!" She said, taking a moment before she spoke again. "Next move is exactly like the one we just did. But, instead of bringing your paws on the opponents head, you unsheathe your claws and bring it down their face." She explained. "Do you think you'll need an example?"

Closed Thread