Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM

Old February 25th, 2017, 02:33 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

As he carried her she felt pain surge through her and also a breath of voice.
"Neither could I..." was a voice in the wind, ad it seemed directed to Darkoak. It was familiar. "M-Mother...?" she whispered before she faded out of consciousnesses.

{could you do it please? i gtg}
"Dang it!"
Darkoak laid Crystalpaw, he whipped around. His eyes narrowed. "Whos There!" He hissed unsheathing his claws.
No! No!
She's Dead, Gone! She can't talk!

"Come out!"
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Dang it!"
Darkoak laid Crystalpaw, he whipped around. His eyes narrowed. "Whos There!" He hissed unsheathing his claws.
No! No!
She's Dead, Gone! She can't talk!

"Come out!"
"I watch you Dark, do not be afraid..." the voice spoke as an outline of a stary figure formed in the bllowing snow. "Get her to safety, it's the best you can do..." she said her orange hues shining. "Don't forget me, Darkoak." she meowed and faded.
{gtg ily }

Last edited by monfang; February 25th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The Bengal padded into the territory, although his thoughts had nothing to do with hunting. Since Moondancer had become Deputy, it seemed as though he had rarely seen her; and he enjoyed the she cat's company very much. He considered her a good friend, a close friend... someone that he could count on. But lately he hadn't been there for her, and she hadn't been around for him to be there for her. Truth be told, he was more hoping that he would run into the pretty young Deputy in the territory. The first day they had met they had come out here and had a friendly competition...something that Ocelotpath missed doing with her. Maybe someday he would get to do that again. Perhaps Halestar would allow Moondancer some time to spend with him at some point, something that the Bengal would treasure if he were able to get it.

But he understood that she had been busy.

The last thing that he wanted was to do anything that might result in Halestar becoming annoyed with the she cat, or him, and getting angry-- besides, it would be his fault if she decided to hang out with him and then got in trouble for it. He was the one who wanted this. Ocelotpath stopped by a more concentrated area of trees, sitting down beside one of them. The snow was still present, making him stand out against the white background, but if he hadn't... perhaps the tom would have looked almost like a part of the background. He remembered seeing the she cat walking across the snow before, looking almost like an overgrown snowflake herself...though she was much prettier. That was something that Ocelotpath could remember clearly, and he was glad for the memory.

It meant a lot that he was at least able to remember that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 4th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old March 4th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer padded into the territory, having gotten off the hook for a while. From what she'd seen, Halestar was not in a that good situation as of late. She seemed more.. Out of herself. It worried Moondancer a bit. But for now, Moondancer wanted to get every worry away from her mind, and have a little nice time out in the territory.
Spotting a good friend of hers, she grinned lightly and crouched on the snow covered forest floor. A small idea popped into her mind, and she quickly made notice of where he was placed.
The tom had been on her mind lately, and it were starting to bother her a bit. Was these feelings really what she thought they were? If they were, should she be worried? Considering her newly appointed rank, she did not know if she had space for those kind of feelings anymore. Okay, fair, she had heard that even higher ranks than herself had had something going, but.. With Halestar's current condition, and herself having been deputy for less than a week, was it a good idea? She did not know, and she felt deeply conflicted. She wanted these feelings.. But she didn't know if she should.
Pushing her thoughts aside, she began creeping up behind Ocelotpath. Her silver fur made her blend in excelently to the snow, and her abilities in staying quiet helped her a lot as well.
Coming to be behind the tom, the she-cat finally pounced onto Ocelotpath, her ultimate goal being having him dump face-first into the snow. She didn't mean to hurt him, just give him a nice scare. He were one of the few cats that could get forth her goofy side.

@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer padded into the territory, having gotten off the hook for a while. From what she'd seen, Halestar was not in a that good situation as of late. She seemed more.. Out of herself. It worried Moondancer a bit. But for now, Moondancer wanted to get every worry away from her mind, and have a little nice time out in the territory.

Spotting a good friend of hers, she grinned lightly and crouched on the snow covered forest floor. A small idea popped into her mind, and she quickly made notice of where he was placed.
The tom had been on her mind lately, and it were starting to bother her a bit. Was these feelings really what she thought they were? If they were, should she be worried? Considering her newly appointed rank, she did not know if she had space for those kind of feelings anymore. Okay, fair, she had heard that even higher ranks than herself had had something going, but.. With Halestar's current condition, and herself having been deputy for less than a week, was it a good idea? She did not know, and she felt deeply conflicted. She wanted these feelings.. But she didn't know if she should.
Pushing her thoughts aside, she began creeping up behind Ocelotpath. Her silver fur made her blend in excelently to the snow, and her abilities in staying quiet helped her a lot as well.
Coming to be behind the tom, the she-cat finally pounced onto Ocelotpath, her ultimate goal being having him dump face-first into the snow. She didn't mean to hurt him, just give him a nice scare. He were one of the few cats that could get forth her goofy side.

The Bengal could hear something behind him, but considering there were constantly cats coming into the territory, he didn't think much of it. However, the pawsteps sounded somewhat familiar-- and his tail twitched as though he were thinking of turning around. "Moondancer, if that's you, I'm going to-" He began, but he got no further as he was knocked into the snow. His pelt, which a moment before had been neatly groomed and shining almost as brightly as a she cat's, no longer had every hair in place-- it was askew and damp, not to mention there were snowflakes clinging to it as though they would die if they had to let go of him. An annoyed growl escaped the tom, but he sat up and shook some of the snow off of his face, doing his best to get it back onto the she cat. It was a playful gesture, of course-- his goal was not to bother her, or to make her annoyed with him. Especially since he felt as though it had been ages since he had seen the silver cat. "I definitely know it's you now." He mewed, his hues narrowing playfully, and then a mischievous look came onto his features. Crouching down, the tom got ready to spring, and then seemed to think better of it, acting as though he weren't going to do anything at all.

An innocent expression came over Ocelotpath's features.

"So how have you been? I imagine being a Deputy is pretty exhausting for you, huh?" He asked, cocking his head to one side. He was trying to get her off guard, although he supposed that would be pretty hard to do, considering she was trained to be elite and on point the whole time. What was a weakness of hers? He wasn't quite sure, and since he wasn't one of those charming toms who could flash a smile at a she cat and they would all swoon, he knew he couldn't use that. Even if he were one of those toms, he doubted that Moondancer would give him a second look. It's always worth a shot, he thought with a slight shrug. In the same moment, he flashed her his brightest and most charming smile-- as genuinely as he could-- and then sprang towards her.

He was aiming to knock her backwards into the snow, as payback...though he wasn't sure if he would meet his mark or not.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer grinned lightly in success. He might have sensed her just a few miliseconds before her leap, but it had been too late.
Giggling lightly, the 37 moon old egyptian mau placed herself in front of Ocelotpath now, well aware that he might be planning revenge. She knew from her own thoughts that if someone had pounced upon her, she would plan her revenge secretly.
However, she decided to play along. Tilting her head as he asked her, she nodded lightly. "Well, it -can- get a bit stressfull.. Even though I haven't been deputy for more than two weeks yet, but hey.. That's still a lot of work" She said, grinning lightly.
At his sudden charming smile, Moondancer stopped dead in what she was trying to do. She lots her guard. For a split second, she literally did not know what to do with herself. He looked stunning. It again brought her thoughts of being conflicted back. The feelings were definitely there, and she did not know what to do about them.
In that split second she were caught off guard. The tom succeeded in crashing into her, but a grin came to Moondancer's lips anyway. Twisting her body in mid-air, she landed on her paws, and instantly swiped her whole body around, attempting to make a swirl of snow thrown all over Ocelotpath.

@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer grinned lightly in success. He might have sensed her just a few miliseconds before her leap, but it had been too late.

Giggling lightly, the 37 moon old egyptian mau placed herself in front of Ocelotpath now, well aware that he might be planning revenge. She knew from her own thoughts that if someone had pounced upon her, she would plan her revenge secretly.
However, she decided to play along. Tilting her head as he asked her, she nodded lightly. "Well, it -can- get a bit stressfull.. Even though I haven't been deputy for more than two weeks yet, but hey.. That's still a lot of work" She said, grinning lightly.
At his sudden charming smile, Moondancer stopped dead in what she was trying to do. She lots her guard. For a split second, she literally did not know what to do with herself. He looked stunning. It again brought her thoughts of being conflicted back. The feelings were definitely there, and she did not know what to do about them.
In that split second she were caught off guard. The tom succeeded in crashing into her, but a grin came to Moondancer's lips anyway. Twisting her body in mid-air, she landed on her paws, and instantly swiped her whole body around, attempting to make a swirl of snow thrown all over Ocelotpath.

The Bengal listened to her speech and nodded, before cocking his head to the side. Had it really only been two weeks? Funny, he could have sworn that it was longer. "Two weeks? Has it really been that short of a time..." He asked, cocking his head to the other side. He was confused. And wondering how she could have been on his mind, all the time, in just two weeks. That didn't make too much sense to him, but he supposed that nothing about this awkward situation did. It was making him feel as though he could just melt away into the shadows-- and if the snow hadn't been so tempting, he just might have. Ocelotpath's hues widened in surprise as he crashed into the she cat. Had that really worked? Funny. You'd think if I were really that charming, I'd have she cats swarming all over me, all the time. Ah well, works well enough for her. I'll have to remember that little trick, he thought with a grin as she landed. That was a pretty neat trick too, though Ocelotpath didn't want to admit it. He was a little embarrassed by her neat landing, and his hues narrowed as snow was thrown all over him, once again showering his now askew pelt with white dots and making him look more multi-colored then Bengal. "Alright, alright, Deputy for the win," He laughed, shaking the snow off once more. There was still a question on his mind, though he knew better then to ask it right then. Perhaps later, once he was in a better state of mind and not with these confusing thoughts. She looked quite pretty right now; especially with the snow sprinkling her silvery pelt. It looked almost as though she could melt into the air like a StarClan cat...which Ocelotpath would have hated.

It would mean he wouldn't ever see his friend again.

Old March 5th, 2017, 03:55 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Post Re: ShadowClan Territory

Duskbloom prowled along the territory, looking for other cats or just a piece of prey. Her paws ached and throbbed from staying oout on the harsh track so long. Stretching Duskbloom lay down to lick her aching paws when she heard a twig snap. " who's there? " She called out, feeling foolish since it could have been a fox or badger or perhaps even prey. Stalking up and over to where the sound had come from she saw a Rabbit nibbling cautiously at the grass. A strange place for a rabbit to be, thought Duskbloom as she stepped forward and leaped. The rabbit turned as it heard her leap but to late as by the time it had begun to run it was caught and swiftly killed. " yes! " Duskbloom hunting skills where not famed for being very good or good at all, it was a wonderful acheivment to have caught such succulent prey. She sat down again and placed her prey before her looking happy and slightly breathless.
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Empress Of Evil

Hannibal hadn't had the chance to spend much time in Shadowclan during the time of the Evil Era, mostly because he was establishing a place of power in Windclan, forming a 'bond' with Singenight so that he could get an inside view of how the clans operate, generally speaking. It was helpful and whatever information he had gathered over his several moon stay in the clan has been documented carefully in his mind. But he was back, mostly because circumstances in the Syndicate have been particularly boring, but also because he wanted to gather more information about the darker clan of the five, Shadowclan. They always seemed to be cast in a darker light than the others and it's a shame that the dark tom hasn't gathered more information on them.
That is until now.
Considering he was a particularly well feared cat, no one really questioned him leaving, no one particularly wished to snitch on him, and some even felt happier that he was gone, at least for the time being. He would return just like nothing happened, just like he did last time. And things would return to 'normal', so to speak.

Regardless, the dark grey tom stepped a paw into the marshy territory that was deemed the territory of Shadowclan, his burning orange eyes scanning the territory with a vague sense of curiosity, the tip of his tail flicking one way as he fully stepped into the land now.
Perhaps he would get lucky enough to find a lone cat wandering about, 'patrolling' as they called it, he hadn't gotten a good taste of Shadowclan yet, Windclan yes, Riverclan too, but not Shadowclan.
It would also give him valuable information on their fighting techniques, even the smallest of apprentices has some vague knowledge on the clans fighting technique. Though Hannibal has learned that many of their techniques don't really differ from clan to clan, they generally have the same fighting style. They just have advantage on their own terrain.
Licking his lips, the dark tom carefully slid into a bed of reeds, determining that it was best not to travel too far into unexplored territory, he didn't want to stumble across their camp, that would mean quite a bit of trouble for him.
So, settling down and wrapping his tail close, Hannibal waited for some unfortunate soul to pass by.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; March 5th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:49 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Hannibal hadn't had the chance to spend much time in Shadowclan during the time of the Evil Era, mostly because he was establishing a place of power in Windclan, forming a 'bond' with Singenight so that he could get an inside view of how the clans operate, generally speaking. It was helpful and whatever information he had gathered over his several moon stay in the clan has been documented carefully in his mind. But he was back, mostly because circumstances in the Syndicate have been particularly boring, but also because he wanted to gather more information about the darker clan of the five, Shadowclan. They always seemed to be cast in a darker light than the others and it's a shame that the dark tom hasn't gathered more information on them.
That is until now.
Considering he was a particularly well feared cat, no one really questioned him leaving, no one particularly wished to snitch on him, and some even felt happier that he was gone, at least for the time being. He would return just like nothing happened, just like he did last time. And things would return to 'normal', so to speak.

Regardless, the dark grey tom stepped a paw into the marshy territory that was deemed the territory of Shadowclan, his burning orange eyes scanning the territory with a vague sense of curiosity, the tip of his tail flicking one way as he fully stepped into the land now.
Perhaps he would get lucky enough to find a lone cat wandering about, 'patrolling' as they called it, he hadn't gotten a good taste of Shadowclan yet, Windclan yes, Riverclan too, but not Shadowclan.
It would also give him valuable information on their fighting techniques, even the smallest of apprentices has some vague knowledge on the clans fighting technique. Though Hannibal has learned that many of their techniques don't really differ from clan to clan, they generally have the same fighting style. They just have advantage on their own terrain.
Licking his lips, the dark tom carefully slid into a bed of reeds, determining that it was best not to travel too far into unexplored territory, he didn't want to stumble across their camp, that would mean quite a bit of trouble for him.
So, settling down and wrapping his tail close, Hannibal waited for some unfortunate soul to pass by.
Mistpaw skipped cheerfully through the territory, a wide grin on her maw. The 10 moon old she-cat didn't always have enough time to relax and explore in the territory. Training had helped her learn every inch of ShadowClan's territory, but there were still secrets she had yet to discover. The faint sound of birds chirping in the distance filled the apprentice's ears as a soft breeze blew by. Mistpaw loved being out and about. She always felt so free. Being in camp was also great, with many cats to talk to and socialise amongst. But being out in the territory would always be her favourite. The rustle of the tree's, the wind dashing through her fur, the soft grass flattening beneath her paw each time she took a step. It was all so comforting and peaceful.
Although of course, there were dangers.
Mistpaw never seemed to worry about the dangers that threatened her. She wasn't wreckless, she wasn't stupid. The apprentice just liked to see the great things, and ignore the bad things. There was always that little thing in the back of her mind that warned her and kept her a little caustious, but the majority of her mind was taken over by freedom.
Mistpaw looked down at her paws curiously. She noticed how they seemed to blend in with the few small mounds of snow that were still here. Leaf-bare was going. And knowing this, Mistpaw felt quite relieved. And it probably wasn't just her that was feeling like that. Hunting was always hard in leaf-bare, and herbs were often hard to find. Shaking her head softly, the ShadowClan apprentice looked back up and focused on what was ahead of her. She could really only see tree's. After stretching her legs, she started to run quickly, letting out soft giggles every so often.

A small gasp was let out as Mistpaw skidded to a sudden halt. No too far away from her, was a dark grey tom. His back was turned to her though. Feeling rather scared, Mistpaw slowly backed away, hoping the stranger wouldn't notice her. Who is he? I've never seen him before, Mistpaw thought. Her purple eye studied the tom caustiously, fear shone in them. Her blue eye, also her blind one, stayed as lifeless as ever. The apprentice knew she should probably go back and confront the trespasser, but being quite a small cat, she would look puny and fragile next to the tom. She really didn't want to face him. I should really go find Foxspring! Mistpaw thought, starting to panic. The she-cat had never faced a trespasser before, and was quite unsure of what she should do. She knew the best she could do right now, was find her mentor. The apprentice whipped around, doing her best not to make any noise, before padding off at a fast pace.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen