Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Okay, this was getting too out of hand. What was it with cats speaking to him as if they were the best of friends or something?

With a roll of his eyes, the tom returned the greeting with a simple,
"Hey." He was too mentally tired to try and chase her away, so he'd tolerate her presence for now. But he wasn't really too keen on letting her stay around him if she was going to waste his time or be annoying.
Shadowlight sighed. "Want to go hunting together?" she offered after a moment. As she waited for a response, she flicked her ear absentmindedly.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:46 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Springblossom, Alderblossom, he certainly seemed to have something of a type. Not that the similarity in name bothered Shrewstep, his motivations were far too.....frivolous for that. Once his ability to charm had all been used in pursuit of that one, special someone. Now it was turned to whatever beautiful cat happened to cross his path, any other flirtations exempt from his equation. A pleasure to meet you, Springblossom. he purred in response to Springblossom´s introduction, smiling pleasantly. But I already knew your name, seeing as it´s hard to ignore any detail about someone so beautiful. He was laying it on a bit thick, perhaps, but his charm had yet to fail him. It seemed to have increased recently, in fact, since his return from the Outskirts. He had no idea why, but he wasn´t about to complain. If anything, he would be exploiting this new ability for all it was wroth.

Returning his thoughts to Springblossom, as a gentleman ought not keep a lady waiting for topics of conversation, Shrewstep decided to offer his own name. Rather than caressing it in his mouth, saying it like something precious and valuable, it was given with little thought. I´m Shrewstep, though I suspect you´ll soon forget it. One such as you must have countless toms names being offered to you daily, and mine is certainly not worthy of a rank above the others. Of course, this was intended as a play for sympathy. If there was one thing mollies tended to be, it was more prone to the touchy-feely. It was something of a gamble, but if it didn´t work out.....well, there were plenty more frogs in the pond, were their not? Moving on from this initial, self-deprecating spiel, he inquired next And did you have any particular plans before I so rudely interrupted you? both as a sort of apology for his disturbance and a subtle offer to accompany her on any hunting or simple sightseeing she might wish to pursue. @Starphobia
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:02 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Petalrot
~<>~
28 moons || bug/bug's || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

With the weather warming up, the scarce prey of leafbare was coming out of hiding. In the tall pines, crows, grackles and robins yowled their triumph, the later two wishing all to know that they've returned, to just try and hunt them and see what happened, nothing could ruin their prideful joy. Petalrot admired the large flock for such a disposition, though bug was not certain bug could relate to such joy at returning. Bug had never left for warmer skies, after all. Still, annoyingly boastful as they were, the grackle's call was excellent news and should be treated as such.

Slinking through the tall trees, the small tortoiseshell lifts bug's nose to the air, catching the nearby scent of squirrel. Bug licks bug's lips in anticipation of the kill, of the hunt, and lowers bugself low to the ground, slinking through the shadows as bug's been taught to do all his life, and rounds downwind of the rodent, digging in the ground, looking for long ago buried nuts.

[roll to catch: 18]

Petalrot pauses for just a moment to observe, to watch the way the ears and bushy tail twitch, to allow bugself to grow somewhat impatient before re-centering bug's focus. Back legs slowly join front legs, filling with power for the pounce. A moment later, bug's soaring through the air and then bug's claws connect to the startled creature, the wetness of blood warm in bug's mouth as teeth connect and the creature's neck is snapped. Satisfied, Petalrot buries bug's squirrel nearby, covering it in wet earth and old, rotted leaves before bringing bug's nose to the ground once more in search of other morsels.

[OPEN if you'd like to interact (: ]

Last edited by Neptune.; March 4th, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:44 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Petalrot
~<>~
28 moons || he/bug || ShadowClan Warrior

With the weather warming up, the scarce prey of leafbare was coming out of hiding. In the tall pines, crows, grackles and robins yowled their triumph, the later two wishing all to know that they've returned, to just try and hunt them and see what happened, nothing could ruin their prideful joy. Petalrot admired the large flock for such a disposition, though bug was not certain he could relate to such joy at returning. He'd never left for warmer skies, after all. Still, annoyingly boastful as they were, the grackle's call was excellent news and should be treated as such.

Slinking through the tall trees the small tortoiseshell lifts bug's nose to the air, catching the nearby scent of squirrel. Bug licks bug's lips in anticipation of the kill, of the hunt, and lowers bugself low to the ground, slinking through the shadows as he's been taught to do all his life, and rounds downwind of the rodent, digging in the ground, looking for long ago buried nuts.

[roll to catch: 18]

He pauses for just a moment to observe, to watch the way the ears and bushy tail twitch, to allow himself to grow somewhat impatient before re-centering his focus. Back legs slowly join front legs, filling with power for the pounce. A moment later, bug's soaring through the air and then bug's claws connect to the startled creature, the wetness of blood warm in his mouth as teeth connect and the creature's neck is snapped. Satisfied, Petalrot buries bug's squirrel nearby, covering it in wet earth and old, rotted leaves before bringing bug's nose to the ground once more in search of other morsels.

[OPEN if you'd like to interact (: ]

[ i am going to throw alderblossom at you because why not. also, glad youre back, bestie. drama between thunderclan and riverclan has happened and you missed out on it <3 ]

Tortoiseshell-and-white fur stood out against the snow as Alderblossom darted past, chasing a squirrel.

As the squirrel ran up a nearby pine tree, the ShadowClan molly followed, leaping up into the tree easily.

She scooped it up by the neck in her jaws and sprang down to the ground.

Her eyes widened when she realized Petalrot had been standing there. Had he seen that entire chase?

Luckily, the squirrel gave her an excuse not to answer any of his questions - if he had any. Instead, she just dipped her head and carried on.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:24 AM
Obsessed with Zane

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Springblossom, Alderblossom, he certainly seemed to have something of a type. Not that the similarity in name bothered Shrewstep, his motivations were far too.....frivolous for that. Once his ability to charm had all been used in pursuit of that one, special someone. Now it was turned to whatever beautiful cat happened to cross his path, any other flirtations exempt from his equation. A pleasure to meet you, Springblossom. he purred in response to Springblossom´s introduction, smiling pleasantly. But I already knew your name, seeing as it´s hard to ignore any detail about someone so beautiful. He was laying it on a bit thick, perhaps, but his charm had yet to fail him. It seemed to have increased recently, in fact, since his return from the Outskirts. He had no idea why, but he wasn´t about to complain. If anything, he would be exploiting this new ability for all it was wroth.

Returning his thoughts to Springblossom, as a gentleman ought not keep a lady waiting for topics of conversation, Shrewstep decided to offer his own name. Rather than caressing it in his mouth, saying it like something precious and valuable, it was given with little thought. I´m Shrewstep, though I suspect you´ll soon forget it. One such as you must have countless toms names being offered to you daily, and mine is certainly not worthy of a rank above the others. Of course, this was intended as a play for sympathy. If there was one thing mollies tended to be, it was more prone to the touchy-feely. It was something of a gamble, but if it didn´t work out.....well, there were plenty more frogs in the pond, were their not? Moving on from this initial, self-deprecating spiel, he inquired next And did you have any particular plans before I so rudely interrupted you? both as a sort of apology for his disturbance and a subtle offer to accompany her on any hunting or simple sightseeing she might wish to pursue. @Starphobia
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character

She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom gave a purr of laughter. She'd heard that word before, beautiful. She'd heard it a lot, actually. It never got old.

"Shrewstep, I like that name. Has a nice ring to it. I doubt I'd forget a name like that," She meowed, her gaze fixed on Shrewstep. The half-blind mollie couldn't see everything, but she could see anything. Shrewstep's intents were clear. Right in the open, screaming to be noticed, and Springblossom gave it what it wanted. "I wasn't planning on doing anything, maybe some hunting, but I was mainly here to clear my mind of some things."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 4th, 2024 at 08:25 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:44 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character

She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom gave a purr of laughter. She'd heard that word before, beautiful. She'd heard it a lot, actually. It never got old.

"Shrewstep, I like that name. Has a nice ring to it. I doubt I'd forget a name like that," She meowed, her gaze fixed on Shrewstep. The half-blind mollie couldn't see everything, but she could see anything. Shrewstep's intents were clear. Right in the open, screaming to be noticed, and Springblossom gave it what it wanted. "I wasn't planning on doing anything, maybe some hunting, but I was mainly here to clear my mind of some things."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

[ i am throwing in a certain she-cat who´s about to be jelly ]

A familiar tortoiseshell-and-white form slunk from the bushes, her gaze darting from Shrewstep to Springblossom and then back to the tom.

It was none other than the one and only ShadowClan molly, Alderblossom.

Jealousy was sparking in the tortie´s eyes, her shoulder fur bristling slightly. Alderblossom turned her gaze to Shrewstep, hoping he´d feel something other than wildness for once.

The warrior said nothing to either cat. She just.....watched.

[ @gs29513 - I threw Alder in for a bit of drama ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old March 4th, 2024, 10:23 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ i am going to throw alderblossom at you because why not. also, glad youre back, bestie. drama between thunderclan and riverclan has happened and you missed out on it <3 ]

Tortoiseshell-and-white fur stood out against the snow as Alderblossom darted past, chasing a squirrel.

As the squirrel ran up a nearby pine tree, the ShadowClan molly followed, leaping up into the tree easily.

She scooped it up by the neck in her jaws and sprang down to the ground.

Her eyes widened when she realized Petalrot had been standing there. Had he seen that entire chase?

Luckily, the squirrel gave her an excuse not to answer any of his questions - if he had any. Instead, she just dipped her head and carried on.

Petalrot
~<>~
28 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior

A trapeze of pawsteps dashing by alert Petalrot to another presence. Another cat? Some larger predator? Turning around fast, bug only sees a squirrel and, in hot pursuit, another cat... Alderblossom bug thinks. The clan is large and it's not the easiest to keep track of all the names, but bug thinks bug's heard this one be called 'Alder' at the very least.

Regardless, the tortoiseshell doesn't say anything to bug, only offers a small nod in acknowledgment, and Petalrot sees no reason to stop the cat from her hunting - bug was out hunting alone too, after all, it would be rather hypocritical of bug to stop her from doing the same thing (even if bug was pretty sure she scared all the prey away with the loud way she ran). Bug returns her nod with a slow blink of bug's own and continues to scout for one more thing to bring back to camp.

[roll to catch 13]

At a sharp breeze brushed suddenly past, then, carrying with it the scent of mouse. Petalrot didn't have to wander far before bug caught sight of the rodent, its back to him, front paws scraping through the thin and melting layer of snow on the ground. Without waiting a moment longer, the slim tom leapt into action and swiftly killed the creature. Jade eyes glance back to the tree where the other cat had been, but bug does not spot here there. Whatever, she is not bug's responsibility. If she gets killed out here that would be her own fault. No one could blame bug.

Petalrot retrieves bug's squirrel and begins the trek back toward camp.

[hey !! decided this morning that i wanted petal to just use bug's neopronouns so please use bug/bugself pronouns for bug going forward ^^ /info /nm]
Old March 4th, 2024, 12:01 PM
Obsessed with Zane

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ i am throwing in a certain she-cat who´s about to be jelly ]

A familiar tortoiseshell-and-white form slunk from the bushes, her gaze darting from Shrewstep to Springblossom and then back to the tom.

It was none other than the one and only ShadowClan molly, Alderblossom.

Jealousy was sparking in the tortie´s eyes, her shoulder fur bristling slightly. Alderblossom turned her gaze to Shrewstep, hoping he´d feel something other than wildness for once.

The warrior said nothing to either cat. She just.....watched.

[ @gs29513 - I threw Alder in for a bit of drama ]
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character

She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom instantly noticed that they were being watched, she whipped her head around, her eyes narrowed with confusion, and eventually met the tortoiseshell cat's eyes. She stepped back so she was standing slightly away from Shrewstep and facing Alderblossom. She raised an eyebrow in question.

"Can... I help you?" She asked, her tail twitching. What was this she-cat doing here? Just... Watching them? That was a strange thing if you asked her. And a little creepy, as well. Well, it was a fellow ShadowClan cat judging by her scent, so she wouldn't even chase her off.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep couldn´t resist a soft, hopefully somewhat charming chuckle at Sweetblossom´s words. It had been his intention, of course, to extract from her a confession of some sort of interest. It still tickled him somewhat to hear it though. It was always nice to be appreciated. Stars knew there weren´t enough nice cats around who knew his name. Though, to be fair, he would never think he had enough friends and allies. A side effect of his old paranoia, perhaps. Always needed someone around with his back, just in case things went downhill. And hunting? He could do that! With a purr, he smiled back at Sweetblossom. Would you mind if I accompanied you then? I´m sure I can provide some sort of distraction from any....unpleasant thoughts which might be plaguing you. Again, rather forward, but what was life for but to take risks? To live? Nothing, not when you had no kits waiting for you.

Ah, but he appeared to have gotten himself into a bit of a pickle. Alderblossom. His gaze had been a bit....distracted, but Sweetblossom picked up on the other molly's presence immediately, calling out to her. Nice, nice, this was exciting, if nothing else. Time for that fancy schmancy tongue he had been thinking about to prove its worth and get him out of this alive. He ought to be able to salvage one flirtation from this, ideally two but he didn´t want to get greedy. Preserve at least half of what he had, and then move on to another day afterward. Perhaps with more intent on discretion next time. Hello Alderblossom. he mewed, keeping his tone even. Not a hint of nerves would pass across his face if he had anything to say about it. Would you care to join us for a stroll? Sweetblossom needed a bit of a distraction from her thoughts, and I'm sure your delightful conversation skills could provide just the thing. A small smile, a bit of a glint to his eyes. As much charm as he could muster, thrust into a single, silver tongued sentence. @Shellwhisker @Starphobia

Last edited by gs29513; March 4th, 2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:30 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw was very much alive

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!