Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 04:05 PM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:58 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 03:57 PM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 03:54 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2019, 06:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade trotted after her, the frog bouncing in her jaws. When she reached the warrior, she dropped the frog in front of Butternutsun before settling beside her. "You can have the first bite."
She flicked her tail,” Alright then.” She meowed bending down and taking a bite of the frog.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:41 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” Alright then.” She meowed bending down and taking a bite of the frog.
Cindershade took a bite after her, the queen's fluffy tail swishing.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade took a bite after her, the queen's fluffy tail swishing.
Butternutsun smiled slightly taking another bite, enjoying the company.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2019, 07:37 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Sweetkit sniffled and looked up at the molly. "Mama sent me along because I have been here a lotta times before," he explained. His tiny form trembled and he stumbled over to the same nest he had rested in time and time again for the past three moons. He felt warm- too warm. His vision was tunneling, his heart pounding, his nostrils filling with mucus. This had happened so many times before, he only hoped that this Medicine Cat knew how to treat it. "Sweetkit," he mewed in response, curling into his own tiny form.
Poor baby, she thought sympathetically. The feline stepped up to the kit to examine the child from head to toes. She noticed the fever and the stuffy breathing, she let out a soft, surprised gasp when she realized she was dealing with a tom. Closing her jaws that were left open by surprise the medicine cat quickly came to terms that this won't be the last time she saw the kit, and he was likely not joking about being here plenty of times. She gave the calico a soothing lick on his forehead before turning away, and simply saying "I'll go get a few things, I shouldn't be long."
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{This is open for anyone to join!}

Stretching his aching, stiff limbs, Dampbark finally got up from sitting vigil all night at the entrance to the Shadowclan camp. After several long moons of apprentice training, he was officially a warrior now. He could sleep in the warriors den, go out in the territory without supervision, go where he pleased, talked to whom he pleased, and be himself.
Strangely enough, he has never felt more alive now as he stood there stretching, there wasn't an ounce of tiredness his system, even after staying awake the entirety of the night. It'd likely catch up to him later in the day, but for now, he felt like he could run the entirety of the territory 5 times over and still have energy to go out for an extended hunt. It wasn't exactly excitement that was coursing through him, but it was close.. He couldn't explain it. Even with this energy coursing through him, and the emotion somewhat akin to excitement filling him, his demeanor was as cool as a cucumber.
With his legs now adequately limbered up, the new warrior strolled his way back into the camp to settle down by the fresh kill pile, not to eat, but to wait for some one to come by so that he could talk to them. He was itching for conversation.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:31 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{This is open for anyone to join!}

Stretching his aching, stiff limbs, Dampbark finally got up from sitting vigil all night at the entrance to the Shadowclan camp. After several long moons of apprentice training, he was officially a warrior now. He could sleep in the warriors den, go out in the territory without supervision, go where he pleased, talked to whom he pleased, and be himself.
Strangely enough, he has never felt more alive now as he stood there stretching, there wasn't an ounce of tiredness his system, even after staying awake the entirety of the night. It'd likely catch up to him later in the day, but for now, he felt like he could run the entirety of the territory 5 times over and still have energy to go out for an extended hunt. It wasn't exactly excitement that was coursing through him, but it was close.. He couldn't explain it. Even with this energy coursing through him, and the emotion somewhat akin to excitement filling him, his demeanor was as cool as a cucumber.
With his legs now adequately limbered up, the new warrior strolled his way back into the camp to settle down by the fresh kill pile, not to eat, but to wait for some one to come by so that he could talk to them. He was itching for conversation.
Dampbark wasn't the only cat to take a morning stretch the brown tabby she-cat had woken up early, per usual, to look through what she had and what she needed to gather during the day. She had decided that she could do with some Marigold and borage leaves, but first she should eat. The previously scrawny medicine cat was almost fully filled out with her ribs only showing if she stretched. As Agaveheart made her way to the fresh kill pile she saw a young warrior that she hadn't talked too before. She decided a morning talk wouldn't be a bad idea, after all, she might be able to convince him to help her. However it would be fine either way, shes been fine gathering what she needs so far, another day by her own wouldn't make any difference now. "Howdy, it's a lovely morning isn't it?" she mewed, hoping to spark a chat with the dark tabby.
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:42 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Dampbark wasn't the only cat to take a morning stretch the brown tabby she-cat had woken up early, per usual, to look through what she had and what she needed to gather during the day. She had decided that she could do with some Marigold and borage leaves, but first she should eat. The previously scrawny medicine cat was almost fully filled out with her ribs only showing if she stretched. As Agaveheart made her way to the fresh kill pile she saw a young warrior that she hadn't talked too before. She decided a morning talk wouldn't be a bad idea, after all, she might be able to convince him to help her. However it would be fine either way, shes been fine gathering what she needs so far, another day by her own wouldn't make any difference now. "Howdy, it's a lovely morning isn't it?" she mewed, hoping to spark a chat with the dark tabby.
Naturally, as he predicted, it didn't take very long for a cat to wander up to the fresh kill pile and right into his verbal trap. Only it wasn't quite who he expected. With his paws tucked neatly under himself, Dampbark kept his jaw shut as the medicine cat approached for a piece of prey, trying to recall if he had ever formally met her.
After all, he was only 13 moons and most of his apprentice years were spent doing normal apprentice duties, never once having to visit the medicine cat den thankfully. As of this moment, Agaveheart was a mystery to him, aside from the fact that she was the sole medicine cat of Shadowclan. It would be fun to speak to her and see who she was.
As the she-cat approached the pile, the relatively dark-furred warrior would put on a light, easy smile, focusing his gaze on her and her approach. It seemed she caught the social queue and before he could initiate the conversation, she did it herself. "Hello, and yes, I would have to say it is a good morning indeed! I have to say, sitting vigil for an entire night really sheds a new perspective on you; I feel like a true warrior now." His smile turned into a light grin that showed his teeth, to express his apparent 'excitement' for becoming a warrior, but soon he relaxed it back into a smile, not wanting to seem overbearing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 1st, 2019, 01:42 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Leachie was mildly shook but more annoyed with her ignorance and demanding attitude and he wasn't one to be pushed around like others, he was - or used to be - a feared rogue in the forests beyond the clans. It was a reputation he had gained when he kept his scars visible and the burning gave him strength in the skirmishes he was involved in. "I don't kill cats for the pleasures of it. Weak cats won't survive in rogue territory, the cold and hunger kill them and the wind carries away their corpses. Life is hard out there but it's the 'code' we follow." At her comment about forcing himself ranks and the strength he couldn't help but hiss and flexed his claws and stuck his head as close as he could and then stepped forward, forcing her to step back, and hissed, "You don't seem to hold any position to make such threats. You don't have a clue what anyone's been through do you. 'Those strong enough to have a worth in the clan' You sound more like a rogue than anything. Maybe you wanna join one? Well, surprise, it takes more than strength to beat anything! I was strong! I was the strongest! I was ruined because I didn't know how to care for burns. What happens when you're hurt? Oh you little kitten, you run back to your medicine cat don't you. You're pristine though, ever fought another cat that could actually hurt you? Or do you prefer to prey on these 'weaker' ones." He was still pressed up close and refused to move, standing like a rock over the smaller she-cat and his bushy tail was lashing aggressively along with his ears laid back and teeth exposed.
Chillylight rolled her eyes, giving the rat of a feline an unimpressed growl. "You don't even know me. How does one assume things about a feline you haven't even met? Heads up, Maggot," she forced her face closer to the tom, eyes almost glowing with malice, "you may have been a rogue, but you're in Clan territory now. You're surrounded by those who could take you down in the blink of an eye. I'd watch your back if I were you, you don't know what you're dipping your paws into." Chillylight then straightened up and mocked a polite smile. "Now then, Kitten, how about we go on a patrol to show you how to be a real Clan cat?" She glared at him, claws tearing into the ground. Her tail lashed and she stood her ground against the feline of her same height.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:27 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Poor baby, she thought sympathetically. The feline stepped up to the kit to examine the child from head to toes. She noticed the fever and the stuffy breathing, she let out a soft, surprised gasp when she realized she was dealing with a tom. Closing her jaws that were left open by surprise the medicine cat quickly came to terms that this won't be the last time she saw the kit, and he was likely not joking about being here plenty of times. She gave the calico a soothing lick on his forehead before turning away, and simply saying "I'll go get a few things, I shouldn't be long."
Sweetkit flopped his head on his paws with a small "okay". His nose twitched, mucus dribbling down it. As he waited for the Medicine Cat to return, he closed his eyes, beginning to slip into a slumber. His tiny chest rose and fell as he dozed off, tail flicking uncontrollably. The calico's ears swiveled back and forth against and again, his small kit mind being filled with dreams dimmed only by the sickness that still raged through his body.
Old July 1st, 2019, 07:52 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

A small bundle of grey fur tread out of the apprentice den without breaking pace as they reached dab center of the clearing. She shook her long fur, making dust fly and groomed out any moss clinging onto her. Head leveled up, ears twitched at her clanmates sharing tongues, going to and fro at every direction. The grey apprentice pads prickled in annoyance lately. It was boring seeing the same trees and bushes everyday and to her, the clan was getting a little too.. full. Grizzlypaw growled. She turned tail lashing the air in anger before heading out to get some sunshine, if she can find a suitable place that is. Pine trees practically besiege Shadowclan making little to no sunlight break through. Especially with leafbare approaching? Forget about it. Yet, the other clans have that type of luxury. "Hmph." Only a few paws away, she heard an argument nearby. And they sounded pretty upset. Grizzlypaw followed the bickering voices, seeing two warriors having a stand off. She recognized one of them right off the bat, her large stature with bristling black and white fur. Her whiskers quivered, it's Chillylight! I wonder what they're arguing about. Closing in more, the molly didn't bother to hide herself since it was kinda in the open anyways. Unfortunately, the apprentice only heard a few words coming from the senior warrior. Though, it was enough to make her blood run cold. Who dares to anger, Chillylight? She's big, strong, a mystery. If only she was like that. Maybe I can join her patrol. She might show me some skills along the way! Grizzlypaw looked at the warrior's vicious glare. Yeah, that's a big 'might'. "Ahem," she cleared her throat, trying to get their attention. The other cat should be grateful. If she didn't stepped in, surely his pelt would've been torn apart. To her eyes, the brown tom doesn't have a chance against Chillynight. Grizzlypaw snorted. What a stupid furball.

@lacumaru

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; July 1st, 2019 at 07:55 AM.
Closed Thread