Last post by glitch
Today 02:54 PM

Old November 12th, 2019, 08:38 AM
The Last Hellcat

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
She was still lying on the ground, chest heaving. Her breath came in little gasps. It hurt. It hurt so. Bad. Her left hind leg had been crushed beneath the branch. It felt like everything in it had been shattered. She was scared. She was Moondrift, this didn't happen to Moondrift. How did it happen to her? She made no move to get up- she had a feeling that Umbertail wouldn't have the guts to attack an injured cat anyways. She was good in that way- she knew cats just by watching them. she could tell what they would do by their stance before it happened, and she knew their weaknesses and strengths by how they talked. So how was she the cat limp on the ground? She was supposed to distract him, sneak into his clan's territory and spy on their camp. Not whatever this mess was!
"Your leg looks like it's broken," Umbertail observed. The comment did not help the panic Silvertail seemed to be feeling. "You can relax a little, you know. It's not any fun, you know, fighting injured cats." He started nosing her leg over. "You're pretty lucky. There's only one break here, and it was clean. I think I can carry you to Tallmarsh, but the leg needs to be splinted. Also lucky for you, the branch that fell on you has two ideal sticks for it." He quickly snapped them off with his mouth and started trying to splint the leg.
Old November 12th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

It was dark, and all was silent. Flintstar's pawsteps were light as he stepped out of the shadows of Thunderclan territory, eyes moving every which way as he took in the area. He hadn't been to the Windclan border recently, but still often reacalled what it looked like. There were a few sparse trees over the border, they provided plenty of shelter, more than what most of Thunderclan territory gave at that moment. He glanced over the territory one more time before turning to his patrol members behind him.
"Cricketchirp, Dragonlily, Rosebriar, begin marking on that far side, and make your way up to that large stump." He pointed to the stump with his tail, which was quite a few badger lengths into the territory. "Adderfrost, Minkpaw, Roaringthunder, begin on the opposite side, and make your way up to that clump of heather." Again, he pointed with his tail to the clump, that was sitting just at the top of the rise. Flintstar wanted to be able to have a place where they could easily look out for incoming Windclan cats, for future reference. "Blossomclaw, you'll come with me, and we'll start in the middle by that oak." He then flicked his tail to send the patrols members off, glancing at Blossomclaw before stepping over the border. This was it.

@hxneysuckle @Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Nebby @Fuzzyfeline @tutler @Pepperkins

Adderfrost padded forward, scent marking along the way as he moved toward the clump of heather. His eyes were sharp and determined. This is what this had all led up to. This moment.

He wouldn't let Flintstar down. He would make him proud.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; November 12th, 2019 at 08:42 AM.
Old November 12th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@RedHead @hxneysuckle @Lonestar23
Dragonlily moved in silently paws behind the rest of the cats, cerulean eyes glowing slightly in the shadows. She paused, glancing the dark leader as he gave them orders where to mark, she was paired off with Rosebriar and Cricketchirp. She found it faintly amusing how she and the prickly warrior seemed to keep running into each other. The she-cat glanced at Rosebriar and Cricketchirp with some caution. "Keep an ear out for Windclan." She advised calmly before plunging further into what was to be Thunderclan's new territory to begin marking.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 13th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old November 12th, 2019, 10:43 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Roaringthunder moves quite gracefully for his size, each step carrying him a great length and muscles bunching with each bound closer and closer towards the territory they sought to claim. There was a chill in the air.. nipping at ears and noses and biting revealed flesh. Though he loved this kind of weather, his thick fur acted as a barrier and the cool spongy earth felt nice underpaw.. compared to jagged ash and rock he had grown accustomed to just recently.

He pulled to a stop tail waving gently behind him as flintstar explained their next moves, however his eyes rested on the border. Calm and quiet.. as if there was a whole other sleepy world going on behind it. He nodded at his orders and silently slipped over the border like a thief. Quiet and eyes darting back and fourth in cautious watch... nobody would be out. Or at least it wasn’t likely not at such an hour. He followed in behind adderfrost a smile brought to his lips at the look of his angst.. he was nervous. Or at least that’s what it looked like to him. The large warrior plodded ahead tail waving so they fell into step alongside each other. He cast a glance back to the small apprentice urging her to keep up before turning to stall across the moor grass. Though he briefly paused to lift his head to the air.. drawing in scent before letting out a sneeze and falling back into stride. “Hurry Minkpaw.. you mustn’t fall behind.” he mrrowed with a light tone, encouraging though it held meaning.

@Nebby @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 13th, 2019, 08:01 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Lonestar23 @RedHead @Moonraven ]

Cricketchirp grinned and nodded. "Yes, Flintstar!" She hopped over and made her way to the named cats, her tail waving. The feline's eyes were bright as she slunk her way across the border, beginning to scent along the designated area. She brushed over some spots multiple times, making sure her scent was strong. This has to be good! Her heart pounded with anticipation and she was soon meeting up with her partners. "Nothing seen on my side, it should be alright!" Grinning, Cricketchirp waited for her partners to finish, watching them leave their scents.
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Lonestar23 @hxneysuckle
Dragonlily's bushy tail swayed back and forth as she finished marking the area near the stump and turned back to Cricklechirp as she spoke up. As a soft breeze washed through the area, her nose twitched as she picked up the strong scent of Windclan, although it was slowly become washed out with Thunderclan. She figured they were going to have come here often if they wanted to keep the scents fresh and the territory as their own. This was going to be a mighty stab to Windclan when they've discovered what was done. Yet, it wasn't like Dragonlily could summon her compassion for the other clan. When push came to shove, she felt it wise to take care of your own instead of being a bleeding heart. "My section's done." She purred softly as she rejoined Cricketchirp and waited on Rosebriar.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Old November 13th, 2019, 09:51 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Rosebriar wasn't sure how she kept ending up with Dragonlily. She wondered if Flintstar knew that the she-cat rubbed her the wrong way. Perhaps she shouldn't have let the she-cat get under her fur, but she was so calm all the time; Rosebriar wished that Dragonlily would get excited or angry or something. With a sigh, she went to mark her section of the border, taking care to make sure that she did it as quickly as possible while doing it correctly. As soon as she'd finished, she headed back towards the other two cats, tilting her head partly to the side at Cricketchirp's excited mew.

"I'm finished." She said, shifting her weight a little, impatience taking over. She was ready to get back to camp. This needed to be done quickly, before a WindClan warrior came along and spotted them. Did the other cats not understand the urgency of this?

@Moonraven @hxneysuckle

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:51 AM
the tale of six.

[ @Moonraven @Lonestar23 @RedHead ]

Her eyes lit up. "Great, we can head back and wait for the others to finish now!" She smiled and quietly bounded back to where the group had split up, her pawsteps quick and light. Cricketchirp sat down, almost vibrating with excitement. This was thrilling!
Old November 13th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Lonestar23 @hxneysuckle @RedHead
The she-cat, pleased with how quickly they finished, followed after Cricketchirp as she settled where the clan had split themselves to fulfill their tasks. She did hope they hurried up, she wasn't looking for a skirmish right now. The flame-point took a seat near Cricketchirp, finding it rather amusing with how excited the other cat was where the other seemed just impatient. Both energies were fine with Dragonlily, she wasn't excited or overly impatient, she was more or less just sparkling and serene with the thought of having more territory and prey for Thunderclan. She still wasn't sure why Rosebriar seemed to dislike her, she did not think her last conversation had ended all that terribly. Perhaps she'll find some other time to talk about it when they weren't the stealing territory.

Old November 13th, 2019, 01:19 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Moonraven ]

(My character's name is Cricketchirp, not Cricketleap.)