Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:02 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2019, 12:58 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch swallowed his morsel, "Angelkit's doing fine. She's still quite the excited cat lately. ", he meowed. The tom turned his ripped muzzle side of his face towards Cindershade looking outside of the den.
Cindershade finished her portion of the prey and rested her head on her paws with a relaxed sigh. "Is she excited about being an apprentice in the future?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 24th, 2019, 03:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@canine
Spottedpetal let out a frustrated huff. She was bored out of her mind. She had already went hunting and she really didn't feel like socializing with cats on a patrol. She sighed and Sat down. She began to groom her spotted pelt.
Old July 25th, 2019, 08:58 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@canine
Spottedpetal let out a frustrated huff. She was bored out of her mind. She had already went hunting and she really didn't feel like socializing with cats on a patrol. She sighed and Sat down. She began to groom her spotted pelt.

Blue meandered into the clearing, a small bird fit tightly in his mouth as he glanced with disgust at the cut on his ankle. Stupid brambles. Why did ShadowClan have to pick the most uncomfortable place to live? Placing the bird on the fresh kill pile, he stood a moment to admire his work. Hardly a speck of blood, and no dirt whatsoever. Whoever got that meal would be a lucky cat. Satisfied that'd he'd done the bare necessity for today, Blue turned and plopped himself down. There was another cat beside him, but he didn't care enough to see who it was. For now, he worried over the nasty cut.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old July 25th, 2019, 09:14 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

Blue meandered into the clearing, a small bird fit tightly in his mouth as he glanced with disgust at the cut on his ankle. Stupid brambles. Why did ShadowClan have to pick the most uncomfortable place to live? Placing the bird on the fresh kill pile, he stood a moment to admire his work. Hardly a speck of blood, and no dirt whatsoever. Whoever got that meal would be a lucky cat. Satisfied that'd he'd done the bare necessity for today, Blue turned and plopped himself down. There was another cat beside him, but he didn't care enough to see who it was. For now, he worried over the nasty cut.
Spottedpetal stopped grooming and turned to see who had sat beside her. She was shocked at who she saw. She was frozen for a second before snapping out of it. "B-Blue?!" She asked, shock in her voice.
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:19 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Spottedpetal stopped grooming and turned to see who had sat beside her. She was shocked at who she saw. She was frozen for a second before snapping out of it. "B-Blue?!" She asked, shock in her voice.

Blue's ears twitched at the all-too-familiar voice. He raised his eyes, grimacing. Oh perfect. Quickly, he masked his discomfort with a more relaxed expression and turned to the other cat. "Cream!" he smiled weakly. "H-How are you?" he asked (what else could he say?), then more pointedly, "What are you doing here?" He was startled, to put it simply. She was the last cat he'd expected to see. What were the odds of this? Old feelings flooded his mind, but one remained most prominent- guilt, an emotion so foreign to him. And he wanted so much to get away from it.

character sitefinder

Last edited by Sum; July 25th, 2019 at 11:21 AM.
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:31 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Blue's ears twitched at the all-too-familiar voice. He raised his eyes, grimacing. Oh perfect. Quickly, he masked his discomfort with a more relaxed expression and turned to the other cat. "Cream!" he smiled weakly. "H-How are you?" he asked (what else could he say?), then more pointedly, "What are you doing here?" He was startled, to put it simply. She was the last cat he'd expected to see. What were the odds of this? Old feelings flooded his mind, but one remained most prominent- guilt, an emotion so foreign to him. And he wanted so much to get away from it.
"Um Good! I live- Wait!" All the memories came back to Spottedpetal and her friendly smile turned into frown. She glared at Blue. The thing she remembered the most was her searching the barn but he was never there. "You left me!" She snapped.
Old July 26th, 2019, 10:45 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
"Um Good! I live- Wait!" All the memories came back to Spottedpetal and her friendly smile turned into frown. She glared at Blue. The thing she remembered the most was her searching the barn but he was never there. "You left me!" She snapped.

Here it comes. The tom cringed inwardly, but tried his best to remain outwardly indifferent. He flicked his eyes away from the she-cat, avoiding her accusing gaze, and shifted his weight. "I apologize for that, I should have told you." Blue answered tersely, as if it wasn't a big deal. He lifted a paw and pretended to inspect a claw while he brainstormed, trying to find the pleasantest way out of this situation. When his gaze shifted back to Cream, however, a tired sigh rumbled from his throat. "Come on, let's take a walk." Standing, he gestured with a jerk of his head to follow, then turned and started slowly padding from the clearing. She most definitely didn't deserve an explaination, but he felt it was wisest to explain- but away from prying eyes.

character sitefinder

Last edited by Sum; July 26th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:02 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Here it comes. The tom cringed inwardly, but tried his best to remain outwardly indifferent. He flicked his eyes away from the she-cat, avoiding her accusing gaze, and shifted his weight. "I apologize for that, I should have told you." Blue answered tersely, as if it wasn't a big deal. He lifted a paw and pretended to inspect a claw while he brainstormed, trying to find the pleasantest way out of this situation. When his gaze shifted back to Cream, however, a tired sigh rumbled from his throat. "Come on, let's take a walk." Standing, he gestured with a jerk of his head to follow, then turned and started slowly padding from the clearing. She most definitely didn't deserve an explaination, but he felt it was wisest to explain- but away from prying eyes.
Spottedpetal was about to go on but he told her to come on a walk. "Fine...." She growled and followed him. She really wanted to claw his eyes out but she stopped herself from wanting to attack him. She sighed and walked beside him, refusing to make eye contact with him.
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade finished her portion of the prey and rested her head on her paws with a relaxed sigh. "Is she excited about being an apprentice in the future?"
Whisperbranch nodded, "She really is excited and is always asking me to take her out of camp with me. I hate to tell her no, but it's what's best.", he replied.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 28th, 2019, 04:19 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

The usually optimistic and spirited cat was in a bad mood. The past few Gatherings had shaken him, and he needed to act now.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!"

He waited a little bit for his Clan to gather. After all, he may have been in a bad mood, but that didn't mean he had to be rude.

“Summitkit [ @Zero to Hero ], Faithkit [ @Fuzzyfeline ], Darkeningkit [ @RedHead ], you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Summitpaw, your mentor will be Palefire [ @spinachsprite ]. Darkeningpaw, your mentor will be Hollyshadow [ @Fuzzyfeline ].Faithpaw, I will mentor you."

He couldn't help but smile at Faithpaw. It had been so long since he'd had an apprentice, and was looking forward to the joy and challenge of mentoring again.

“Daturapaw [ @Pluto ], Grandpaw [ @SilverQuartz ], Cascadepaw [ @Nebby ], you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior names. May StarClan look down on these felines, let them serve and protect their Clan. Daturapaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Daturashade until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your strength and bravery.”

Cascadepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Cascadespirit until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your loyalty and boundless energy.”

Grandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Grandstorm until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your confidence and bravery.”

He waited and let the new warriors celebrate their new status.

”We have an outsider who would like to join our Clan. Scarlet [ @Sunglory ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you have been accepted into ShadowClan. You will now be known as Redheart. May you be welcomed into our Clan with open hearts.”

Windystar's soft gaze hardened once more. He had something to say.

"Cats of ShadowClan. Listen in, this is very important. It has recently come to my attention that one or more cats have been pushing the RiverClan border behind my and Forestshade's back. I want you to stop. ShadowClan has been more or less threatened at the past few Gatherings for this reason. I personally will be patrolling that border often. Anyone caught attempting to push or cross the border will be punished severely. Is that understood?"

He waited for a moment, and then leapt down.

“This meeting is dismissed.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread