Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Yesterday 11:45 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cascadespirit gave a happy purr.Finally! He thought. A Warrior at last!
He scanned the crowd of his clanmates, looking for Kiwibounce. She would be so proud of him.

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; July 28th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Cascadespirit gave a happy purr.Finally! He thought. A Warrior at last!
He scanned the crowd of his clanmates, looking for Kiwibounce. She would be so proud of him.

@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce glanced around for Cascadespirit's familiar pelt. She caught sight of him in the crowd, and bounded over to him happily. "Cascadespirit!" She mewed, touching her muzzle to his. She purred happily. " I'm so proud of you! I'm so happy you're a warrior! " She exclaimed, nuzzling him.

@Nebby

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Well most of my life has been the soft life of a house cat, I may have caught the occasional mouse or two but my life never depended on any skills," she purred, trying to dismiss the compliment modestly. "Borage has blue star-shaped flowers and well, I'm not sure I can describe the smell. It's also kinda fuzzy, the leaves are soft looking and the stems, especially around the flowers have hairs. It's all for Sweetkit, the poor baby gets sick all the time and I think borage is the only thing I know how to help him with." She paused with a soft sigh and a little flick of her tail, "you aren't being a burden sweetie, I'm the one who came over to chat. Besides your agreeing to help me, that's less of a burden then anyone is to me normally." Agaveheart quickly finished her bird, licked her whiskers free of any feathers, and got up to strech.
Though he knew she was a medicine cat, he never actually knew much about Agaveheart or her origins, so hearing her admit that she was once a house cat, a kittypet, he looked upon her with a more pronounced sense of curiosity. It was always interesting finding out about other cats, and there were points like these that he could bring back in conversation later, should it need to be brought up. "I never would have guessed that you were a kittypet Agaveheart, you certainly show all of the heart and strength and skill of a born and true Shadowclan cat." As she began to inform him about borage leaves, he listened, making sure to actually pay attention because he was offering to help her after all, it wouldn't sit very well if they went out and it came up that he was not listening at all. Besides, he wasn't talking just to talk, he was talking to get to know her. To make a friend. Friends meant power, and friends also meant subjects for social experimentation. "Oh I see, poor Sweetkit.. Hopefully things will get better for them at some point. No kit should spend so much time in the medicine cat den."
Dampbark would offer a smile as she assured that he wasn't being a bother, his eyes following her as she stood up and stretched. "What kind of cats do burden you?" It was more of a sharp question, slightly off from the pleasant conversation, but his curiosity was getting over eager.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 28th, 2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce glanced around for Cascadespirit's familiar pelt. She caught sight of him in the crowd, and bounded over to him happily. "Cascadespirit!" She mewed, touching her muzzle to his. She purred happily. " I'm so proud of you! I'm so happy you're a warrior! " She exclaimed, nuzzling him.

@Nebby

"Me too!" He purred loudly, nuzzling her in return. "We can finally be together.." He murmured, eyes briming with emotion.

•••

Character Site
Old July 28th, 2019, 11:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"Me too!" He purred loudly, nuzzling her in return. "We can finally be together.." He murmured, eyes briming with emotion.
Kiwibounce purred loudly. She buried her face in his fur. "Finally...we can do everything we wanted to." She whispered, her tail swishing with affection.

Old July 29th, 2019, 02:43 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

At the familiar high-pitched lilt, Blue raised his head, ears perked. His eyes settled on Violetshade's approaching figure. A happy smirk cracked his disinterested expression, lighting his orange-tinted face. Now there was someone who was worthy of admiration! She was a cunning thing, although she cleverly hid it behind a ditsy facade. With such a nice face, too.

"Violetshade! Yes! It's Jaywing now, but please feel free to keep calling me Blue." Blue watched her circle, excitement flicking his tail tip back and forth. "I joined ShadowClan a couple moons ago." he explained simply, adding,"I can't believe I haven't seen you!" Vaguely, he remembered, during their last meeting, her mentioning ShadowClan. At the time, it hadn't interested him as much as her company did. Later, he'd met another cat from ShadowClan-- by that time, he was eager to hear about it. The rest was history. "Take a seat!" he offered, gesturing beside him. "How's life been treating you?" he asked, a kind tone mellowing his voice. He was so happy to see a familiar face, he didn't have to fake it.
The flame point tom was exactly as the she-cat had remembered. Blue, or rather Jaywing, was just as charming and fake as she had remembered. Violetshade didn't look down on that, how could she when she was exactly the same, in fact she was intrigued to find another cat just like her. So intrigued she wanted to make his facade crack.

Violetshade stopped her circling to affectionately press her face against his, "Wow Jaywing that's so amazing! I'm so glad to have you as my new clanmate!" She said in her shrill voice emphasizing on the tom's new name in hopes that it would annoy him. She sat down next to him at his invitation and began curling her dark, fluffy tail over her paws, "It's been quite average for our clan nothing too exciting." The she-cat said answering honestly since his tone seemed to be genuine, "But let's talk about you that's much more interesting! How do you like Shadowclan so far?" The pretty she-cat asked her icy blue eyes wide with interest.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; July 29th, 2019 at 02:44 AM.
Old July 29th, 2019, 12:15 PM
natasha romanoff stan

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Shadowclan had been, quiet recently. Forestshade looked up and down. He sighed. Boredom had been getting to him, and quick. He felt a cool breeze and he smiled. He had loved cool air much better than anything else-well anything besides surviving. His green eyes opened as he laid on his back. He wanted to talk or go on a patrol. Maybe even a walk. Something to break up the normality of clan life.

[OPEN]

hawthornclaw spotted the deputy, his whiskers twitching. the tom seemed bored, restless. hawthornclaw tilted his head. he wondered what it was like to be deputy. the responsibilities, the pressure. it must be tough. he deserved a break. hawthornclaw bounced over, a smiled spread across his maw. "hey, forestshade!"
Old July 29th, 2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce purred loudly. She buried her face in his fur. "Finally...we can do everything we wanted to." She whispered, her tail swishing with affection.
"Everything.." He agreed in a whisper, twining his tail with hers.

•••

Character Site
Old July 30th, 2019, 05:51 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"Everything.." He agreed in a whisper, twining his tail with hers.
She purred loudly, and felt a her heart explode with happiness. She couldn't be happier.

Old July 30th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[Open]

Bell padded out of the warriors den, her blue-gray fur stuck up in all places after sleeping all morning. The former rogue walked over to the fresh kill pile and took of a small mouse. She didn't want to eat anything to bring before she went hunting. She had been in this clan for 24 moons now and she felt she was a big part of Shadowclan. Bell took her prey and sat down outside the warrior den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread