Last post by glitch
Today 03:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2019, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mistpaw was shocked that an apprentice was terrified of her. She whispered,” I-I won’t kill you, please don’t kill me!” She whimpered back to the other apprentice.
"You are scared, too?" Cherrypaw asked. "But you are so scary!" She was worried the other apprentice was going to jump at her suddenly.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old May 7th, 2019, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh sat down several tail-lengths away, knowing it wasn't far enough away. This cat was just going to keep bothering her. "Fine," she spat, "But we're not talking about the battle or my scars." She threw a hard glare in the direction of the WindClanner. The medicine cat wondered why she'd even come in the first place. Passionstar and Flintspirit were obviously upset with her, along with the rest of ThunderClan. She curled her long tail around her paws with a sigh.

[sorry for the short reply]
Her ears flicked before she nodded slowly , her orbs giving a small gleam, although it killed the fun for her......she decided to behave . She had to carefully think about what she would ask.....not really wanting an argument to break through......you could tell she was using her brain until she opened her mouth, the words regarding the battle and the scars were there on the tip of her tongue ,eager to escape but she ignored them " what is it like being a medicine cat? " Dayleg asked genuinely curious . Although she wasn't sure if this was the right question to ask but.....she couldnt think of anything else.....she's never talked to anyone outside her clan nor inside much....she was secretly amazed by how some cats could just walk up to others and have no trouble with it what's so ever. "....if its....not something you wanna answer....I understand....." she added you could hear the struggle in her voice, she was over thinking this and her brain was starting to hurt a bit how can others do this!?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 7th, 2019 at 06:13 PM.
Old May 7th, 2019, 08:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
"Most likely!" Bellpaw mewed back, leaning into Eaglepaw's fur. "Hey, Kiwipaw! Cascadepaw!" She yowled to them, beckoning with her tail.

-----

"I haven't been waiting ALL moon!" He protested. "Just ALL night, and all yesterday, and the day before..and the day before that!" He heard a shout across the clearing, seeing the brown tabby she-cat and the brown tom from SkyClan. The tabby she-cat was beckoning them over. "Look Kiwibounce, its them!"

@Lilyfur2 @EternalBlaze
Eaglepaw bounced happily, his spirits high. He couldn't stop a happy purr escaping from him. "Hi Cascadepaw , Kiwipaw!" He mewed, greeting the two cats.

~~~~

"Right, right" Kiwibounced acknowledged Cascadepaw. Her ears pricked at Cascadepaw's call. Bellpaw? Eaglepaw? Woohoo! Kiwibounce ran over to them, yowling to Cascadepaw as she went. " Come on, hurry up! "

@Flippaw
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 7th, 2019, 09:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

/ @RedHead /
after hearing the words come out of her brother's mouth, the female felt much more confident, for basically no reason at all except for knowing what this cat was called and which clan they were from. yes, that sure did sound like stingerpaw. stingerpaw nodded, giving beepaw a grateful glance. "thank you beebee," she said, looking back at southpaw. "hi southpaw," the apprentice welcomed, although she still didn't quite know who he was, as she hadn't yet technically met him. her ears twitched as a new clan made an entrance; after a moment of analysis, she figured out it was skyclan. turning back to the conversation at hand, stingerpaw bounced about, still holding her permanent meh-face. "how's it goin, beebee? how's it been, southpaw?" she asked, looking at each of them in turn as she spoke their respective names. her sitting-down position was now feeling uncomfortable, as she had moved locations to be closer to her brother so she could talk to him quietly, and her stubby 'tail' was resting in an unusual manner. stingerpaw quickly stood up, shook her fur loudly and dramatically, and then sat down in a way that was now enjoyable. that took way too long, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get a nice place to sit, the apprentice thought to herself.

@Rosemew

There was for sure one thing Southpaw didn’t like, and that was being ignored. And silently judged. He equally disliked those two things. So as he was rudely interrupted by a Windclan molly, his facial features contorted from his previous breezy smirk to an annoyed frown. “I’m right here Pipsqueak. And it’s rude to whisper when there’s a third party member.” He meowed quite matter-of-factly, before turning his green eyes to the intruder. He instantly knew he didn’t like her very much. The way she addressed him was annoying, and Southpaw scoffed as his ears twitched with the familiar action of his annoyance. “Well aren’t you just all sorts of respectful?” He meowed to Stingerpaw, eyes still narrowed. “But if you really want to know, I was doing a whole lot better before you popped in.” His voice was even and calm, yet with a very clear tone of “back off” laced into it. He flicked his eyes between Stingerpaw and Beepaw, wondering how the seemingly unassuming new medicine cat could be related to that mouse-brained apprentice. Southpaw always tried to give himself a chance to get to know every male cat he crossed, but with females, it was either you were on his bad side or his good side. There wasn’t much in between.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 7th, 2019, 09:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Every trip to Seastones was a painful affair for the old Skyclan medicine cat. The comfrey in his nest has long since stopped doing more than taking the edge off, and the number of poppy seeds he needed chew just to dull the ache in his joints enough to not wince with every step by the time he arrived was approaching troublesome levels. The old tom turned his battlescarred muzzle to look over the heads of cats and saw how few he recognized. In fact, aside from Beepaw, he didn't know a single other one. With a grunt, he shambled over and took a spot on the edge of the medicine cats meeting spot. He nodded at them all, but didn't say hello.

@Delta @Dipper @Rosemew

Last edited by Charmer; May 7th, 2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 7th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

“Your… biological father,” he said slowly, registering that but not pressing for further information, assuming she would offer it if she wanted. It seemed to be a sensitive subject indicated by her flinch, one he didn’t think would be wise to tread on. “But that’s, y’know, great. That you learned how to hunt,” he said, clearing his throat and shuffling his paws. “I guess I could try asking my dads to teach me sometime, they might be willing.”

Nodding to show he understood, the idea of hunting large birds was fascinating to him. “Wait, do you guys actually eat them?” Fawnpaw meowed, unable to decide between being startled, dubious, or concerned. “And honestly, that sounds kind of scary, hunting a huge bird like that.” It was enough to make him shudder at the thought, seeing some fly overhead in RiverClan on rare occasions. Her mention of battles had him even more intrigued, and he asked curiously, “Have you been in a battle?”
Snailpaw looked at Fawnpaw, remembering the last battle she had been in. It hadn't been long since she was in battle. The battle was when her own clanmates attacked them. "The last battle I was in was the one where the dark forest cats trained my clanmates to attack their own.", she answered. Snailpaw flinched as she spoke. She didn't exactly participate just hid in the corner with her friend Mistpaw.

Snailpaw looked away from him remembering he had said biological Father. "My biological Father was the only one who wanted me due to my face deformity. He has been there since I was a little kitten. Now I have a new mother and father.", she replied. Snailpaw wanted to get everything off her chest and be proud for who she was. This didn't hurt her to talk about her past and she didn't mind that anybody knew.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 8th, 2019, 01:45 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw looked at Fawnpaw, remembering the last battle she had been in. It hadn't been long since she was in battle. The battle was when her own clanmates attacked them. "The last battle I was in was the one where the dark forest cats trained my clanmates to attack their own.", she answered. Snailpaw flinched as she spoke. She didn't exactly participate just hid in the corner with her friend Mistpaw.

Snailpaw looked away from him remembering he had said biological Father. "My biological Father was the only one who wanted me due to my face deformity. He has been there since I was a little kitten. Now I have a new mother and father.", she replied. Snailpaw wanted to get everything off her chest and be proud for who she was. This didn't hurt her to talk about her past and she didn't mind that anybody knew.
Fawnpaw's jaw dropped open slightly, eyes widening. "Uh, hold on. You... you guys had one of those battles too? I thought it was just RiverClan!" his voice was a panicked hiss, followed by looking over his shoulder as if concerned this was a conversation to be kept private. "I had no idea what was happening, just that my clanmates were attacking each other. It was the..." his nose wrinkled, "Dark Forest?" Fawnpaw didn't believe in the supernatural and was skeptical at best. Now, he was under the impression that was their collective excuse for trying to overthrow their clan leaders if it'd happened in both WindClan and RiverClan.

"I'm glad you have a family that's there for you," he meowed, sincerity dripping through the sentiment. "It's-- I don't know why your, uh, differences would be enough to make you an outcast with anybody. It's like rejecting a cat because their pelt is striped." To Fawnpaw, it didn't make sense.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 8th, 2019, 08:52 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[ @Deranged Llama @Calliecat ]

Rumblestorm twitched an ear as he heard another cat approach. Turning his head slightly, his gaze fell upon another cat, a fellow ShadowClan warrior like himself. He tipped his head in greeting to Mossflower and than returned his gaze to the other tom, Adderfrost. "Nice to meet you Adderfrost," he replied, tail tapping the ground rhythmically, "congratulations on becoming a father. New kits are always a blessing." He didn't have a mate, let alone any kits; the prospect of being a father was one of the few experiences that daunted the ShadowClan warrior.
"I am VERY proud. They are a blessing from StarClan above..." He broke off, thinking about his encounter with Ashstep, when the tomcat had dragged him into the Dark Forest. His claws instinctively slid out. "But the only problem is, another tom is angry I became mates with Foxjump.. and the mouse-heart dragged me into the Dark Forest when I was asleep. He threatened me and the kits..." He gave a whimper, sinking down. "I just want them to be safe... Oh, Acornkit, Thornkit, Smallkit, Featherkit, Redkit...my dear sons and daughters....please....stay safe.."

@Deranged Llama @Calliecat

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old May 8th, 2019, 08:56 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw bounced happily, his spirits high. He couldn't stop a happy purr escaping from him. "Hi Cascadepaw , Kiwipaw!" He mewed, greeting the two cats.

~~~~

"Right, right" Kiwibounced acknowledged Cascadepaw. Her ears pricked at Cascadepaw's call. Bellpaw? Eaglepaw? Woohoo! Kiwibounce ran over to them, yowling to Cascadepaw as she went. " Come on, hurry up! "

@Flippaw
@EternalBlaze
Cascadepaw ran to catch up, skidding to a halt beside the two apprentices. "Actually, Eaglepaw, she is Kiwibounce now." He mewed proudly, looking at the cat he truly loved. He puffed out his chest.

Bellpaw swished her tail, listening to what Cascadepaw said. "That's great, Kiwibounce!" She mewed, eyes shining. "May your days as a warrior be blessed." She nuzzled Eaglepaw, drinking in his familiar scent.

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; May 8th, 2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old May 8th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
"I am VERY proud. They are a blessing from StarClan above..." He broke off, thinking about his encounter with Ashstep, when the tomcat had dragged him into the Dark Forest. His claws instinctively slid out. "But the only problem is, another tom is angry I became mates with Foxjump.. and the mouse-heart dragged me into the Dark Forest when I was asleep. He threatened me and the kits..." He gave a whimper, sinking down. "I just want them to be safe... Oh, Acornkit, Thornkit, Smallkit, Featherkit, Redkit...my dear sons and daughters....please....stay safe.."

@Deranged Llama @Calliecat
Twitching her tail, Mossflower looked startled. Why was this warrior telling her so much? "StarClan will take care of the youngest of the clan," she replied, slightly concerned and yet uncertain of how to respond.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Closed Thread