Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM

Old February 10th, 2023, 12:35 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

=> @Pheasantflight ||WCO. STOP. EATING MY MENTIONS. PLEASE,, also rolled a 15 for defense and 11 for attack!
Whisperingwolf's face scrunched up with puzzlement. "That.. doesn't make any sense. Nothin' negative .. to do with little words.. " Just meant they weren't annoying. What had uh, his clanmate called Thunderclan? Squirrels? They were always chatterin' away. How they did not get tired of their own voice was.. a bit.. interesting. Supposed their lack of skill had to be made up in some other way.

A brief flash of victory and then dizziness hit them as their head slammed against Mrytlenose's chest. Well, at least it was worth it in their opinion. From the looks of it, Whisperingwolf was able to knock her off her game at momentarily if the weak attack meant anything. Gasp. Dare they say? A grin was appearing on their lips? Ohoho.

They skidded to the right, avoiding Mrytlenose's attack with a smooth swiftness. With a low growl, they rose their claws and attempted to slash down her sides with as much force they could manage.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:39 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Cherry~
[rolled an 6 for defense and a 16 for attack]

Trust me not.

The guy in front of him hissed something to her and her head tilted for a moment, unintelligible words pouring from her mouth. One. Two. Three. Third battle, three battles in the span of 15 moons. She wasn't built to fight, wasn't made to take lives, have blood under her claws. This wasn't where she was supposed to be and she had tried to tell the kid that he should run before he too died within, or had to watch someone he cared for drain of life, but no. She was seen as weak, and honestly, that was fine with her.

It made this so much more fun.

Claws barely missed his face and she did nothing to move as paws yanked on her leg, causing her to tumble to the ground, though she jumped up within moments. Air had been knocked out of her chest in seconds, but she didn't give herself time to recover, though breath wasn't recovering. Instead she did nothing more than reach up paws, aiming to slam down on his head.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:58 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout? View Post
wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[dw about it!! wild is open for any attacks ]
// ➵ @Kat @vellichor

wildpaw winced when sneezeweasel almost made contact with galepaw but thankfully she was quick enough and struck the thunderclanner down. wildpaw grinned as she landed her hit and almost laughed at galepaw's almost perfect insults. they weren't as good as hers but they were plenty passible. as she stepped back she was so used to the thunderclan cats not fighting back she was absolutely not expecting sneezeweasel to retaliate. her eyes wided and she tried to bring herself back as the mangy rodent almost connected with her throat. wildpaw wasn't quick enough, and she would've been dead if it weren't for larkfire saving her life. she unintentionally had been holding her breath and took a deep one as the rat bled out under larkfire. wildpaws face was filled with fear and emotion as she watched him die. looking up to larkfire (the cat she had bullied for no reason before) she quickly swallowed and fixed her face before looking up to larkfire. "i'm TOTES fine! why wouldn't i be?? it was just a dumbass thunderclan rodent, me and galebestie were handling it until.. until.." it was just now registering with the molly how serious battle actually was, and that she could've died just now. instead of finishing her comments, she looked at larkfire and nodded before backing away. she didn't want to be here anymore, she wanted to be back home.
Larkfire
She/Her

Amber hues remained on both Galepaw and Wildpaw for a few beats as Lark awaited their answers to her question. But in her opinion.. Galepaw looked more than fine. He looked alive, albeit rather bloodthirsty. Wildpaw, however, didn't seem to be the same case. And one look at the tan and white molly, as well as her words, had Lark deciding what she needed to say next.

Stepping away from Sneezeweasel's dead body, where his blood pooled on the floor and stained her white paws crimson, the lithe grey damsel spared a glance in the direction of the two apprentices closest to her. "Galepaw, Wildpaw, go back to camp." She ordered them quietly, and then paused a heartbeat. Perhaps she should have given them a choice, but Larkfire was not a fool. She could see how much Wildpaw did not want to be here, and despite the blatant bully the apprentice had been to her not so long ago, Lark wasn't one to hold grudges. And Galepaw was bleeding, though Lark was a hundred percent sure he wouldn't listen to her order if he didn't want to. He just ought to hope that chest wound didn't get infected.

Aside from that, ShadowClan couldn't afford losing any more cats, they'd already lost a painfully large amount in one sitting. And so, leveling the two apprentices with a look devoid of specific emotion, Lark turned and plunged once more into the thick of battle, because what was a border skirmish without fighting?

[ In case you hadn't seen, Velli mentioned recently that we could continue without Galepaw's response - Or at least, I'll just get this singular post out in reply to Wild and then you can have her do whatever lol ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old February 11th, 2023, 09:04 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

The bengal had other things to worry about, mainly about how the hell a full grown warrior had the absolute gall to go after his apprentice. It was true, Thunderclan zero honor. Let alone enough to respect the power and age gap between an apprentice and a seasoned warrior. Then the enforcer stepped in. Frostscreech called out towards the black tomcat . “Shadowfur. Im indebted to you, thank you.” @Cherry~

His eyes shifting towards Roosterflame, the warrior who shamelessly tried to attack/ go after Daypaw. “If I ever see you again. I don’t care if you are alone, in a group or with a high rank. I will rip off each inch of your pelt, your eyes, toes and teeth one by one. You will look like your clanmate over there, his blue pelt will look great in Dawnstars den. I think your own pelt would compliment it dearly but alas.” His words were cold, every bit of anger in his body appearing behind each. @Willowfern

The warrior turned towards Bluetree, the blue cat having died not too long ago. He dragged the body away slightly and began moving it bit by bit as he skinned the body. Carefully yet swift as to not be caught off guard. Yeah the pelt was missing toes a tad bit muddy on the face but the queen would just have to wash it to get rid of it. When his work was done the warrior placed the pelt on the ground. Moving back towards the pelt-less body, picking it by the nap of neck that was now raw flesh. The bengal then threw it towards the Thunderclan cats that remained on the side of the battle near their border. He didn’t care about if there were apprentices, Thunderclan had gone to the extreme of crossing the border and stealing prey. This was the least he could do to repay their….such gracious hospitality of attacking first.

[OPEN WITH A PREFERENCE OF NO INTERVENTION]

@Undertaker - Dawn
@/anyone else who wants to react.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; February 12th, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old February 12th, 2023, 09:44 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Thrushfur ໒꒱

With the sight of other Shadowclan cats approaching in support. As he dashed over, his ear twitched. The cats of Shadowclan quickly dispersed to engage in their own combat and support their clan mates. An intriguing dark tom caught Thrushfurs blue eyes. He appeared to be really enormous. Which would be rather undesirable, but his clan had to maintain its might. He would still be standing even if blood smeared behind him. Here, and now. The same blue eyes, which were already engaged in combat, caught his look. He would have assumed that this warrior would already have sufficient combat experience. He would also need to exercise caution around those big paws of theirs. He encircled the filthy Shadowclanner. Displaying etiquette even during a conflict. "It takes a monster-" In preparation for a possible pounce on the dark tabby, he bunched his hindquarters. "-to fight a monster." He stretched out his legs and pounded off the ground. Flying through the air as his weight sent him plummeting. Swiveling to get a good look at the Shadowclan warrior. He appeared to be a flying squirrel as his tail waved in the air.

Bloodlust burned fiercely in his blue eyes. Even if you are stronger, bigger, and better than I am. The toughest thing for me to do is surrender. He would partially thank Starclan for this if his move succeeded. The sound of battle could be heard in the distance. It appeared as though the screams and yowls would tear his ears and the ferric stench would cause his nose to peel off. He was obviously not in the correct frame of mind to be making calculations or irrationally attempting to maintain an advantage while engaged in combat.

[ @Darkclaws ]
Old February 12th, 2023, 03:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@fallout? @Rose @Larissa
Was ShadowClan losing on their own turf? With all the blood, screeching, and fighting it was a little difficult to distinguish her clanmates based purely on sight. Most of the fights she watched with dull eyes, but she did notice that her Enforcers seemed to be holding themselves well above most of her warriors in terms of skill and grit, which was good to see. It stroked the leader's ego knowing that she had selected the right cats for the rank.

One thing did catch her attention and that was Frostscreech, it seemed that he had needed help with his fight with one of the ThunderClan rodents, but Dawnstar would not fault him for that. In actuality, Dawnstar would prefer her clan actually aid each other in whatever. The less division in the clan the less likely she had to worry about them murdering each other without her say-so. She was impressed with how protective he was of his apprentice, she hadn't thought he liked the paw when she gave him one. Apparently, looks can be deceiving. She raised an invisible brow when the tom took a body from the ones that littered the ground and began skinning off to the side. Oh, so he did know how to do that. That better be a new gift for her. She so loved her furs. The remains were tossed in ThunderClan territory, hmm, perhaps the pelt should be the first to line the border as well.

Larkfire's voice caught her attention as the youngest Enforcer seemed to be ordering some of the apprentices home, Galepaw was gone like that, but seeing as Wildpaw was sticking around, Dawnstar figured this might be a good way to get some information. So, standing and ignoring the way the branch trembled underneath her paws, Dawnstar gingerly made her way to the base of the tree, climbing down along the trunk, until she reached the bottom. She shook out her pelt and silently walked in the direction of the Enforcer and apprentice. "You can leave Wildpaw with me." The Shadow Queen meowed, yawning as she glided through the shadows and pines and up to the pair.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 13th, 2023 at 03:36 AM.
Old February 12th, 2023, 04:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
[ rolled a 13 ]

Paws connected with the soft underbelly of her stomach and before Mirehound knew it she was being tossed through the air. Agile and slender as ever she managed to twist and land, skidding backwards as claws dug into the soil. Blood dripped from the gashes left by the claws marks, though it only garnered a snarl from the shadow warrior. Lashing her tail once she charged at the ThunderClan warrior again, this time aiming to twist herself and dive underneath. She'd work quick, like a snake - aiming a sharp bite to on of their forlegs and a slash of claws down their upper belly with her hind claws before attempting to scramble out from underneath them and away.

"I know you," she spat in the midst of all this, "you're that mouse-brained apprentice who tried to play at leader at the gathering you weren't suppose to be at. Tsk, ThunderClan and gatherings. Always disrespectful." Clearly referencing the latest gathering with Sootfur.

[ @dino. ]
bumblebreak === > rolled a 10, 14
As soon as the ShadowClanner was flung away from her Bumblebreak flipped back to her paws and dropped into a loose battle stance, paws splayed and tail whipping behind her. This warrior's next attack was predictable, and as claws whisked inches from her skin and teeth clacked shut around air too close for comfort she twisted out of the way, snarling.

"You still pissed off about that?" she forced out through gritted teeth, spinning to face Mirehound. "That was moons ago. Grow up."

There was movement to the edge of the fight, and she barely had time to register Dawnstar and think "crap" before she flew forward again. She tucked herself into a tight ball of bristling fur and practically threw all of her weight at an angle at Mirehound's front legs, an attempt to knock her off balance; if she succeeded she would aim to rake her claws across her opponent's face.
Old February 12th, 2023, 11:27 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ rolled a 9 and a 16 ]

A flash of a smirk and the briefest roll of her eyes, but not enough to distract her attention. Mirehound lashed her tail and backed up a bit as she spotted the warrior hurtling towards her legs. She managed to side step a bit but felt the weight of the cat knock her back further. The black rosetted warrior stumbled backwards, her balance completely thrown off. Blue eyes were quick to catch claws flying towards her face though. A grunt of effort came from her as she narrowly avoided being clawed in the face for a second time and instead pulled the same move she had tried with Bluetree; snapping her jaws towards the outstretched toes of the warriors' paw. This time though she aimed a hard strike to the top of their head in conjunction with the attempted teeth toe-nap.

"And yet you continue to disgrace yourself," came the snarled reply, thick with heavy amusement.

[ @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 12th, 2023 at 11:28 PM.
Old February 12th, 2023, 11:47 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@fallout? @Rose @Larissa
Was ShadowClan losing on their own turf? With all the blood, screeching, and fighting it was a little difficult to distinguish her clanmates based purely on sight. Most of the fights she watched with dull eyes, but she did notice that her Enforcers seemed to be holding themselves well above most of her warriors in terms of skill and grit, which was good to see. It stroked the leader's ego knowing that she had selected the right cats for the rank.

One thing did catch her attention and that was Frostscreech, it seemed that he had needed help with his fight with one of the ThunderClan rodents, but Dawnstar would not fault him for that. In actuality, Dawnstar would prefer her clan actually aid each other in whatever. The less division in the clan the less likely she had to worry about them murdering each other with her say-so. She was impressed with how protective he was of his apprentice, she hadn't thought he liked the paw when she gave him one. Apparently, looks can be deceiving. She raised an invisible brow when the tom took a body from the ones that littered the ground and began skinning off to the side. Oh, so he did know how to do that. That better be a new gift for her. She so loved her furs. The remains were tossed in ThunderClan territory, hmm, perhaps the pelt should be the first to line the border as well.

Larkfire's voice caught her attention as the youngest Enforcer seemed to be ordering some of the apprentices home, Galepaw was gone like that, but seeing as Wildpaw was sticking around, Dawnstar figured this might be a good way to get some information. So, standing and ignoring the way the branch trembled underneath her paws, Dawnstar gingerly made her way to the base of the tree, climbing down along the trunk, until she reached the bottom. She shook out her pelt and silently walked in the direction of the Enforcer and apprentice. "You can leave Wildpaw with me." The Shadow Queen meowed, yawning as she glided through the shadows and pines and up to the pair.
Darkfall

Darfkall having not been on the battlefield long, was slightly taken aback when a vaguely familiar face appeared before him. He had seen this cat before, at a gathering he believed. What was his name…? The young warrior wasn’t the greatest at remembering names, especially of cats outside of the clan. But who could he be…? Oh! Thrushfur! and once he put that name to the cat before him, a horrible realization dawned on him. This was the deputy of ThunderClan!

Having realized who this cat was, he knew he had no realistic hope of winning against him. But not only failure, but retreat was not an option. He had to make a stand here, ThunderClan was on his clan’s territory and they would have to face the consequences for their actions. Plus, he had never backed away from a fight before, why would he do so now? Also, the tan warrior had the audacity to call him a monster, and something about that rubbed him the wrong way.

Darkfall lowered himself into the battle crouch that he had learned moons ago while the deputy of ShadowClan had still been alive. He only needed to hold off. He just needed to hold out. StarClan guide my paws he thought in silent prayer as he unsheathed his claws as he watched through pale blue eyes in preparation for the older cat to make his move.

Truth be told, the large tabby was inexperienced in battle. Though he had managed to get the upper hand over a pregnant Cougarivy during his assessment, this was a different situation altogether. For all he knew, Thrushfur could actually be trying to kill him and if he wanted to get out of this situation alive he’d have not only to aim for the same but rely on his tricks to attempt to get an upper paw.

When Thrushfur pounced toward him, the tom already knew what to do. He’d seen similar moves while sparring with Larkfire and during his assessment and knew that the best option would be to attempt to use his size to disrupt his balance. With a defiant yowl, Darkfall rushed inwards and stretched out one of his large paws in an attempt to knock one of Thrushfur’s legs out from beneath him in order to hopefully jump away afterward and create some distance.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 13th, 2023, 12:51 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

The opposing cat recovered surprisingly fast from Shadowfur’s strike, leaping up almost as soon as she fell. The tom was caught off guard by this; he wasn’t used to the generally bulky and cumbersome cats of ThunderClan getting up quickly.

She lashed out to strike his head, slamming a hard paw down on top of it. The connection was solid, sending him reeling back into dizziness. He stumbled backwards instinctively, hopefully getting out of range of any further strikes she attempted right after.

His head was still spinning and his vision was slightly blurry, but he pressed on. Swallowing hard, he hopped from paw to paw in an erratic pattern, trying to make himself a harder target to hit.

Seeing a potential opening, he struck out with two quick, successive jabs. His right paw struck out at the enemy cat’s muzzle, then immediately slashed downward in an attempt to slice into her chest.

( This can be where Fox gets the scar across the bridge of her nose, if you want )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.