Today 10:08 PM

Old July 11th, 2023, 12:03 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @endlessskies

This was a sad day. After his first patrol reported in, Cowtuft discovered Sleekgaze had never showed. And he had put the tom in charge of the herb patrol! He was disappointed, to say the least. It was always a sad, sad day when your trust was betrayed. Perhaps Sleekgaze would have an excuse, but moss-duty was likely on the to-do list tonight!

Cowtuft stepped into the warrior's den, poking his head in. "Sl..sleekgaze...?" He called out softly, floppy ears giving a small flick. His usually high up tail was low to the ground, swooshing very sadly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old July 13th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy's ears perked to attention as Twilightstar entered camp and padded toward him. It seemed the first patrol was back, which hopefully meant more would follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The leader padded her way back into camp and immediately sought out her deputy. "The patrol went well enough no trouble aside from the fact that we noticed a ThunderClan scent on our side of the border. I would suggest any future patrols to the border keep a close eye on it and make sure that our scent marks are extra strong." Twilightstar explained and advised at the same time.

@Lillian

Fallownose frowned at the news, his tail twitching back and forth in annoyance as the leader gave her report. "And Bumblestar was the one who was the one warning us about borders last Gathering. I'll make sure to let future patrols know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningInTheHeather View Post
┌── •✧• ──┐

Silentleap
Brown manx trans w/ green eyes

└── •✧• ──┘

Silentleap entered the clan, and came up to Fallownose.

"We've done the patrol! There was nothing suspicious at the border."

Silentleap realized there was a bit of mud on his hind leg, and quickly shook it off, still looking up at Fallownose.

[ @ares , @Lunalis , & @Lillian ]

Silentleap reported his patrol next, and he was quick and to the point. At least nothing had happened that he needed to worry about with ShadowClan for now. "Thanks, Silentleap."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Having deposited her prey on the pile and watched Swallowwing do the same, Deadmoon felt like it was probably about time she let Fallownose know what exactly they'd been up to in their time out of camp. Because, you know, the deputy had sent them out, and probably wanted to know what they'd accomplished. Fortunately, it felt like they'd accomplished at least a bit, if not an exorbitant amount. Me and Swallowwing didn't have any problems, and were able to catch a rabbit, two mice, and a wren. she mewed, upon her approach to the base of the Galewood. Then, realizing that it might be prudent to add where they'd gone seeing as they weren't currently in her possession, Deadmoon added We put them on the pile already. Was there anything else she needed to do? She didn't think so, that just about covered it. As soon as Fallownose gave some sort of sign that he'd heard, she would be off. @Lillian

Turning his attention to Deadmoon as she approached, the slate-gray tom gave her a welcoming smile. Her patrol was the first hunting one to report, and based on what she said it went quite well. "Good job, Deadmoon. The pile was getting low, but I don't have to worry about it now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANDERGOOSE View Post
Longmoor--She/Her
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
She stopped just outside the camp entrance to catch her breath, inhaling deeply and regaining her composure before she stepped in. Beelining for the Galewood, Longmoor quickly found Fallownose, flicking her tail to gain the deputy’s attention. “Fallownose,” She did not greet him with the usual dip of her head. “I just returned from the RiverClan border, and while it has been appropriately remarked, I believe a fight is bound to break out soon.” She did lower her voice a bit, not wanting to garner attention from any other cats nearby.

“I don’t know exactly what happened but last I saw Heatherwhisker jumped the border to confront a RiverClan patrol. Claws were unsheathed and teeth were bared.” Her brows knit together and she finish with a short exhale through her nose.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[ @Lillian ] [ @jupiter ]
OOC: Not sure if I needed to mention you as well Jupiter, but I did just in case. ^^

Fallownose was just about to head back into the warriors' den when Longmoor made her appearance. She seemed to be catching her breath, which immediately made Fallownose concerned. By the news she delivered, he was right to be.

"Rabbit-dung! I'll get Twilightstar and head over to check out. Stay in camp, but be on alert in case we have to send for backup."
Old July 19th, 2023, 01:52 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Aspenstrike

The tall molly padded into the patrol place, glancing around out of instinct before entering, approaching their dear medicine cat. Removing the moss bundles from Slatepaws back, she dipped her head to Cowtuft. "Sleekgaze never showed, but me and Slatepaw had an uneventful trip out and found everything you needed." She then waited for his response with a small twitch of her whiskers.

(3 burnet, 2 cobwebs and 2 moss bundles) - @x ghostie @SuspiciousMindz
「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
@SuspiciousMindz
Cowtuft's ears perked up as a warrior approached him. By the sound of their voice and their scent - alongside the things they said, he concluded this was Aspenstrike. A small frown flickered across his face, "Ooh..goodness, that is a bit sad.. I will talk to Sleekgaze..! Thank you, Aspenstrike... and Slatepaw..! All my gratitude to you two..!" He gestured, picking up the herbs they had gathered and carrying them to his herb storage.

pronouns.cc
Old July 19th, 2023, 02:00 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade. @Omari @Kay~ @xavier. @PINEGREEN @gs29513

The splotched medicine cat was awfully disappointed. It was uncommon for him to have to handle herb patrols that were never completed - perhaps never reported, or something along those lines. Cowtuft had been looking forward towards the honey, and he had greatly needed those herbs. Punishments were not something he was fond of handling, but alas. He just hoped they wouldn't be upset - Cowtuft was not mad. Just disappointed.

First off, he entered into the warrior's den. Clearing his throat, "Rookscreech.,, Mousefern,, Curlyeye,, Lostpetal,, and Mistycloud..?" Blimey! What a mouthful! Five cats, and he was not even done. "If - if y,,ou would, please come with me.. a discus... discussion is needed," Maybe he should paw this off to Fallownose. The deputy was better at this.

Pulling back, Cowtuft headed towards the apprentice's den. "Hemlockpaw,, dear.. if you are in here.. please follow me.. I must speak with you, " He mewed softly, exiting the apprentice den.

He went and stood at the base of the Galewood, waiting for the gathered cats to come.

pronouns.cc
Old July 19th, 2023, 06:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Curlyeye was a bit concerned as to why Cowtuft was looking for him in particular, he hadn’t mucked up anything recently(at least he didn’t think he had), but he trotted over to the medicine cat amicably enough. @x ghostie
Old July 19th, 2023, 06:36 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s ear twitched–uh oh. Wuhoh. Big wuhoh. She inhaled sharply through her teeth as she looked at the Medicine cat, sitting up from where she had been sitting in her moss bed.. At least it wasn’t Fallownose that was calling for her–now that would’ve been scary. “Coming,” She called out in reply as she stood, trotting out of the den.

[ @x ghostie ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 19th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

- @x ghostie @Omari @xavier.

Mistycloud frowned, "Sorry 'bout that, Cowtuft. None of us knew how to collect honey and uh I guess we forgot to tell you. My apologies." The white warrior dipped her head.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old July 20th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom's eyes turned from Ashclaw and Goldenpaw while he waited for a response when Milkpaw entered carrying... Pignut?! Fallownose's eyes widened and he brushed past the apprentice and guardian in shock as he rushed from his place at the base of the Galewood to see what had happened.

Before the deputy could speak, Milkpaw was already explaining what had happened. "Wait so... you brought the body back yourself? What was Ashclaw doing?" Fallownose asked, his tail lashing back in forth in agitation. At least Milkpaw looked okay, though the loss of Pignut would hurt.

"Sorry, that's not important right now. I'll let Twilightstar know what happened and have Pignut's body prepared for vigil. Of course, you don't have to worry about any punishment after what's happened. And make sure to see Cowtuft for the wounds you have."

@Wingnettle @Spirit_life_yt @ameko

Last edited by Ian; July 20th, 2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw lowered his head" pignut rushed to the scene before me, I followed after but didn't make it in time to help, by then pignut was gone" he responded in a sad tone" I followed behind because milkpaw had already started carrying pignut" he added
@Lillian

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firepaw

Firepaw had been lagging behind the group when they came to report, the shock of what had just occurred on their patrol left her wanting just to disappear. As such, when the group actually approached Fallownose, she was nowhere to be seen. Sometime while Milkpaw had started talking, she had backed away some distance and made herself appear as small as possible. That wasn’t too hard as at the moment the she-cat was covered in dirt and was pretty below average in terms of size anyway.

While Fallownose questioned Milkpaw, the orange-furred apprentice flinched. The deputy did not seem happy in the slightest, and she didn’t think it was fair that her friend was getting talked to like that in her stead. Shakily walking forward, the usually bold apprentice approached Fallownose. ”Umm Fallownose…” She squeaked nervously ”It was my fault, I should have been paying attention.” Firepaw lowered her head before the deputy before continuing to explain ”I got distracted while on the patrol and the eagle attacked… Pignut stepped in to save me and by the time Milkpaw helped him out it was too late.”

Recalling the incident, Firepaw was trembling. She remembered the sense of helplessness she felt as she watched the injury that eventually led to Pignut’s death. The sense of anxiety and fear she felt as she watched Milkpaw jump into the fight, and the sadness that accompanied the news that came afterward. Even though Ashclaw hadn’t really done too much to help out at the time, the truth of the matter was… this was her fault. She caused this. She killed Pignut. ”I’m sorry Fallownose… I killed Pignut,” She said in a barely audibly whisper.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here