Today 01:08 PM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:02 PM

Old August 26th, 2023, 07:36 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

At this point, Alderstep wouldn't be surprised if the whole of ShadowClan had the impulse to chomp on his throat. He just felt mildly lucky to not have died, though considering he hadn't the first time, maybe it was just the world's way of saying he certainly wasn't going in that way.

Regardless, he had that gross bloody feeling on his chest, both from his neck injury and the new scratch that resided there. He blinked his eyes clear of the sticky stuff that was getting into them from his muzzle wound, and pushed through the lichen entrance. He was too tired to hiss his displeasure (please, Bumblestar, just get rid of that, for star's sake).

"Bumblestar," he greeted roughly, eye twitching in irritation at the pain in his throat that amplified whenever he talked. Back to this again, he supposed. "Three ShadowClan cats on territory. Shypaw, Feathernose, Ghostpaw, Rateye, 'nd Brokenheart helped. Fought them off," Alderstep informed, breathing in deeply, catching the stale-ish scents of cats who had been here in the past few days. "Was just me 'nd Shy at first," he added in contrary. "No deaths."

Paws. White paws and rusty stains on them, multi-colored fur in between his claws. Alderstep stared down at them, frown tugging at his lips. They're messy, more so than usual. He lethargically blinked and looked back up at Bumblestar, wondering if she'd said anything. He stared vacantly. Hopefully, she had no questions. He was tired.

@dino.

Last edited by alkaline; August 26th, 2023 at 07:37 PM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:02 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar watched and listened with an unreadable expression. The apprentice was good at speaking, but it wasn't anything new or stand-out to her. Once Ghostpaw was finished, she shifted in her position, sitting up a little taller.

"You've got admirable intentions," she said with a shrug. "But if you're lookin' for something to protect, focus on learning how to do that for the Clan as a whole for right now. Once you've gotten a little further in your training 'n you're getting closer to your warrior name, come talk to me again, yeah?"
" Okay. Thanks for listening, I guess. Goodbye. " Ghostpaw awkwardly shuffles out butt first, keeping her unsettling haze on the leader. Once she's put, the apprentice stares a bit longer, and swishes her fluffy tail, padding, no, tripping away.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 27th, 2023, 05:58 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist
Demiboy

He sighed before padding in. "Just wanted to make sure I wasn't bothering you, Bumblestar!" he explained before sitting a little ways from the entrance. "So, I heard what you said at the meeting, and It is strange how so many cats asked DURING THE MEETING LIKE-" he paused, realizing he got carried away. They licked their chest in embaressment before resuming. "Sorry. Anyways, I figured i should wait until after the meeting so, here I am," he said, standing up now. "I present myself to you for the hornet rank," they said to the leader. "I want to help my clan, and I know that warriors do the same, but hornets. They do so much more! And I would get an opportunity to work with you, Our leader, as well as do much more. I feel I am suitable for the rank. But," he sat back down, green eyes soft. "If you don't choose me, that is fine. You are my leader, and I respect your choice, no matter what."

[On a scale of 1/10, how would you rate Wild as a cutie?]
@dino. [Bumblebu... star! BUMBLESTAR]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old August 28th, 2023, 12:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post

~~ Cherrypaw - She/Her - ThunderClan Apprentice ~~
-- A calico/tortoiseshell she-cat with a white muzzle and green eyes --
Purrks: Mind Reader

{ @Dino }

It was a day like any other for Cherrypaw. The young Molly was sitting alone in the camp clearing, cleaning her paws, her mind taking her over. That was a really good walk with Drizzlecloud... I think we had so much fun... She brought her head up, thinking carefully for a while, looking around. Hmmm... Next target... Bumblestar. She just wanted to have the high ranks take a break and enjoy the world. A simple walk would do it... However... This could go very badly.

The calico/tortoiseshell she-cat found herself shaking slightly as she made her way to the leader's den. Please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad at me... She kept repeating. Taking a deep breath, the apprentice stuck her head inside the den. "Excuse me, Bumblestar?" She spoke, her voice shaking slightly. "I... Hate to bother you, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me... J-just through the territory... Not too far..." Please don't be mad at me...
Oh. Huh. A pipsqueak in her den. That didn't happen very often. Bumblestar lifted her head and blinked at Cherrypaw as the apprentice entered. A walk?? Her tail twitched, and she was half-tempted to deny the offer, but...

"Sure, what the hell." She rose to her feet and shook out her fur. "I'm followin' you. Lead the way."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 28th, 2023, 12:18 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

v-Cracklepaw-v
(86/100)
|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
He might be more useful? Was he not useful before? No, probably not... Just not useful to her that is... Eyes narrowing at the words, Cracklepaw bit back a scoff. As if training with her was a privilege! Ha! She was no more than a warrior with a fancy title. Were her skills more advanced then the commoners like himself? Hmmm, probably not, but he was quite eager to find out. "Intriguing offer I must admit," he sniffed "Do what you'd like." Dismissing that small fragment of the conversation, he let the next question be answered with a bout of silence.

"The hell did you even do with the pelt, anyway?"

Uhummm.... How was he supposed to answer that? He maintained a cool and calm exterior, but internally, he was panicking. Oh no... If he told Bumblestar that he not only took it into camp, but shoved it underneath his nest she'd make him take it back! HE COULDN'T LOOSE HIS TROPHY! HE HAD PLANS FOR IT! Mental abode whirling for an answer, Cracklepaw absent mindedly shredded a piece of moss under his claws. Another slice of silence hung in the air before he actually spoke. " Very good question... " he coughed, " Well, I did what any practical and sensible cat would've done. " he drawled " After putting the Shadow fiend out of commission, I was tempted to utilize the pelt, but nearly decided against it. In the end I concluded the best way to reveal our revenge, is by letting them discern it at as close as possible... " Hoping that his big brain vocabulary was far to distracting to recognize that he pretty much danced around the question, Cracklepaw cleared any anxiety in his gaze. He didn't really lie... At least, he didn't think he lied... Actually he wasn't even sure what he spat out. Looking back, his rambling made little to no sense. But that was the point! Maybe Bumblestar would think he was having brain failure so she could let him go without anymore prying questions? Yes, that was a good enough goal... It was better of her to think that he was a mindless heathen than her figure out his true motive.

| @dino. |
╰─────────╯
Bumblestar squinted at him. Yeah, nope, didn't like that or trust it whatsoever. "That's a really vague answer," she stated flatly. "Not sure I like it or not 'cause I don't even know what it means." If she ended up having to scour the camp for some half-hidden pelt from a ShadowClan corpse, she was going to be pissed. That was not how she wanted to spend her time.

She didn't want to deal with it right now, though. Blissful ignorance, until it came back to bite her, and then she'd handle it. "Whatever, I don't really have the energy to care right now. Just don't do anything stupid with it. Go clean yourself up before someone catches you lookin' like you just took a bath in someone's blood. Thanks for handling that intruder."

She knew he was expecting something more from her, some sort of grand gesture. Too bad for him that she didn't feel like giving him one.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 28th, 2023, 12:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Springpaw nimbly nodded from the leader’s appreciation towards her request, simply remaining quiet about it. It wasn’t hard to hear the hurt that was itching in her leader’s voice when she spoke about being worried about Gentledoe’s wellbeing. It was understandable, yet sad in a way. A lot of cats seemed to be worried for the brown-furred molly’s wellbeing. Especially her and Drizzlecloud. Her stomach clenched from the past conversation that had welled from both her and her mentor, remembering how distraught her mentor looked just from simply applying the poultice to Gentledoe’s gnarly wounds from them both sitting there in the suspending silence silently waiting for Gentledoe to wake up. The brief thought of the molly almost completely tossed the young calico into a deep rabbit hole, making her thoughts twist and twirl like a dancing ballerina from the thought of trying to make sure that Gentledoe was going to be okay. Stars, hopefully that was going to be the case. Oriental-shaped ears grew alert when the mood drastically changed when the leader mentioned that she could visit the leader for any potential help in the medicine den in case there was anything important that was to be needed—anything that was obviously herb-related or anything close to that, of course. At least Bumblestar didn’t seem to be the squeamish type—obviously—or else they would be risking some patients not having anything done for them or anything close to advance. Yeesh, that would just be absolutely catastrophic, don’t you think?

The sudden bark of laughter that escaped the scarred molly’s lips was quick to grasp Springpaw’s attention, her blue gaze focusing directly onto Bumblestar’s jade-green hues as the molly laughed. Then again, Springpaw couldn’t help but snort right along with the leader as she voiced out her opinions of how both of them definitely canceled each other out. To be quite honest, Springpaw couldn’t agree more to the leader’s comment. “Quite agreed,” she mused, her lips curling into an uptight smile, “I should totally tell you about any other potential times that Drizzlecloud has to drag someone’s butt into the den because they won’t do it themselves. I feel like it’ll give off some enlightenment for the both of us from the current state of events.” Springpaw explained, the white tip of her bushy tail twitching daintily as she imagined out the thoughts. Drizzlecloud making sure whoever is trying to drag themselves away from being checked up actually gets themselves checked out? Definitely something she wouldn't wanna deal with, but it would be funny nonetheless, especially with her uncle being involved in such a thing like that. He was always grumpier than an aggravated porcupine; always acting like a cat snuck a thorn into his nest or if he slept on the wrong side of his nest. The medicine apprentice almost snorted at the thought, but she held herself back, her ears taking in the scarred molly’s next set of words as she grabbed her attention rather quickly.

Bumblestar was thinking that she was fitting into her new role quite well? The calico had to briefly think for a moment to contemplate the words that escaped the leader’s mouth, her head tilting to the side in thought as she pondered about the thought. To be quite honest, she had been growing adjusted to her new—well, it didn’t feel new, but she may as well call it that for the time being—quite well in her own personal opinion. She had already began learning different techniques and herbal remedies from a StarClan member not so long ago and she already began sharing some of those techniques with Drizzlecloud herself. Not to mention, but she could easily feel that she was starting to grow a connection with some of the other cats within her clan. Alderstep being one of them, of course. The tom-cat didn’t show it verbally, but he definitely cared for a lot of his clan-mates. Heck, even he cared for her and he didn’t even bother to show it—except when he would sometimes act like he suddenly became her dad or something like a paternal figure to her. It was a little ackward, but Springpaw didn’t pay much attention towards it. He was like an uncle and she supposed uncles did that sort of thing with their nieces. She never had an uncle before, so it probably felt natural to feel that way even if it was a little weird when he would act like he was her dad at times.

Springpaw’s thoughts on the matter quickly dwindled away when she watched Bumblestar think about the question that escaped the apprentice’s mouth, the calico almost perking up in interest as she awaited to see what the leader was going to respond with. And, with the answer she received… it was to be expected. It was a little quiet, and it did look a little lonesome. The medicine apprentice slowly glanced to look around at the dark, cocoa-colored rigged walls that surrounded the den; the faint smell of sodden wood eliminating off the log as Springpaw further took in her surroundings. The soft cool soil that decorated most of the den’s floor was more than enough to make Springpaw plentifully realize that Bumblestar definitely needed to add in some stuff to her den. It looked almost depressing in a way to just be sitting in here all alone without any sort of decoration along the wooden walls or along the ground. It was just sad. At least Bumblestar was considering adding some decorations to it though, it definitely needed it. It was a little bit of a surprise to the young calico when the leader had asked for the calico’s personal opinion for what could be added into the rather gloomy area. Hmm, well, Springpaw wasn’t necessarily one of the most decorative cats to ask for any decorating, but it was something that had never truly come across her mind before. She was going to definitely need to think about that…

“Hmm… Well, what colors do you like? I was actually planning on going out here soon and maybe drag Alderstep along with me to search for some things to bring back to camp. Of course, I am going to collect some herbs to help restock the herb storage, but it wouldn’t hurt to bring back some stuff, right?” Springpaw rambled, looking in the leader’s direction before continuing, “Although… for some suggestions maybe I could suggest that you could collect some cardinal or blue jay feathers. They are both really pretty and would definitely stand out in your den. Of course, if anything that’s pretty like that wouldn’t really fit your taste, you totally don’t have to go along with what I suggested. It’s just a little idea!” The young calico casted a large grin in replication of her words, her head tilting to the side. Now, with them being on the topic of decorating, she definitely should be thinking of decorating the medicine cat den at some point as well. Would Drizzlecloud agree with it though? Hopefully, because the den already looked dark and creepy—except for the stream—when it became night. Plus, it's already super hard to see at night! Why not let it shine when there’s some stuff that makes it pop out more?

@dino. [sorry! school has been an absolute pain to get responses out !]

A smile tugged at Bumblestar's lips as Springpaw recounted Drizzlecloud's surprisingly fiery temperament - at least, that's what she assumed from that little anecdote. Good to hear her head healer had a solid head on her shoulders and was willing to showcase authority when it called for it; made things easier for Bumblestar in the long run.

Typical tension completely gone, she turned over onto her side to nibble at a piece of bark stuck between her claws as Springpaw went on about potential decorations for her den. "Well, I like orange," she answered simply. "'N red, too. Sometimes blue, but it's gotta be the right color. Maybe you 'n I could go out lookin' for stuff one of these days. Cardinal feathers might be neat." A pause, then she added, "What do you think about skulls? There's a branch pokin' out over the den's entrance, I wanna find something cool to hang off there. I think a skull would be neat. Maybe I could put plants or feathers in the eyeholes. You think that would look cool? Or no?" Great, now she was just rambling. "I don't really know what I wanna do. But I do know I want a skull somewhere."

Old August 28th, 2023, 12:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
At this point, Alderstep wouldn't be surprised if the whole of ShadowClan had the impulse to chomp on his throat. He just felt mildly lucky to not have died, though considering he hadn't the first time, maybe it was just the world's way of saying he certainly wasn't going in that way.

Regardless, he had that gross bloody feeling on his chest, both from his neck injury and the new scratch that resided there. He blinked his eyes clear of the sticky stuff that was getting into them from his muzzle wound, and pushed through the lichen entrance. He was too tired to hiss his displeasure (please, Bumblestar, just get rid of that, for star's sake).

"Bumblestar," he greeted roughly, eye twitching in irritation at the pain in his throat that amplified whenever he talked. Back to this again, he supposed. "Three ShadowClan cats on territory. Shypaw, Feathernose, Ghostpaw, Rateye, 'nd Brokenheart helped. Fought them off," Alderstep informed, breathing in deeply, catching the stale-ish scents of cats who had been here in the past few days. "Was just me 'nd Shy at first," he added in contrary. "No deaths."

Paws. White paws and rusty stains on them, multi-colored fur in between his claws. Alderstep stared down at them, frown tugging at his lips. They're messy, more so than usual. He lethargically blinked and looked back up at Bumblestar, wondering if she'd said anything. He stared vacantly. Hopefully, she had no questions. He was tired.

@dino.
It felt like every single time Alderstep came into her den, he was covered in blood.

Bumblestar's eye narrowed and she scrambled to her feet, immediately taking note of her deputy's disheveled appearance and the rasp in her voice. Starsdammit, what was the problem now? Oh, of course it was ShadowClan. A furious growl rose in her throat and she quickly huffed it away.

"At least you're all alright." The relief in her voice was mostly veiled by growing ire. “I wanna find their camp and raze it to the ground. Set it on fire, get a pack of wolves to do the job for us, SOMETHING. They’re startin’ to really piss me off, Alderstep, I swear to the skies." Bumblestar’s claws scraped gouges into the den floor as her tail lashed behind her. Dawnstar had been fun at first, but now she was just a nerve-grinder, and one of these days Bumblestar was going to tear her off that grand pedestal of hers and stomp her so far under the ground, she wouldn’t be able to climb back out. "I- starsdammit." Deep breaths, deep breaths, it's FINE, she only wants to murder somebody, totally FINE.

"If that's all that happened, make sure everyone goes to see Drizzlecloud 'n Springpaw if they haven't already. That includes you, too. Don't make me drag you over there."

Old August 28th, 2023, 01:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Oh. Huh. A pipsqueak in her den. That didn't happen very often. Bumblestar lifted her head and blinked at Cherrypaw as the apprentice entered. A walk?? Her tail twitched, and she was half-tempted to deny the offer, but...

"Sure, what the hell." She rose to her feet and shook out her fur. "I'm followin' you. Lead the way."
(So sorry for the short post I am eating lunch at school)

*Cherrypaw gave a sigh of relief and lead the way to the territory*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 28th, 2023, 01:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

Wildtwist
Demiboy

He sighed before padding in. "Just wanted to make sure I wasn't bothering you, Bumblestar!" he explained before sitting a little ways from the entrance. "So, I heard what you said at the meeting, and It is strange how so many cats asked DURING THE MEETING LIKE-" he paused, realizing he got carried away. They licked their chest in embaressment before resuming. "Sorry. Anyways, I figured i should wait until after the meeting so, here I am," he said, standing up now. "I present myself to you for the hornet rank," they said to the leader. "I want to help my clan, and I know that warriors do the same, but hornets. They do so much more! And I would get an opportunity to work with you, Our leader, as well as do much more. I feel I am suitable for the rank. But," he sat back down, green eyes soft. "If you don't choose me, that is fine. You are my leader, and I respect your choice, no matter what."

[On a scale of 1/10, how would you rate Wild as a cutie?]
@dino. [Bumblebu... star! BUMBLESTAR]
Oh, well this was interesting. Bumblestar sat at attention as Wildtwist spoke. An amused snort left her. "Beats me as to why cats can't listen," she said with a shrug. "Their problem in the end, not mine. Appreciate you for being sensible and waiting, that counts for something."

He was interested, too. Good to know. "As far as I've seen, you've been pretty solid so far." A tilt of her head. "You're present around camp, you're doing things right, you're dedicated. Tell you what, I wanna take you out for a spar 'n we'll go from there. That sound good to you?"

[ 10/10 so squishable ]

Old August 28th, 2023, 04:08 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist
Demiboy

Wildtwist's eyes lit up with happiness. He could become a hornet if he spared? Alright! "Thank you, Bumblestar. Sounds like a plan. Should we go now?" he asked the leader. He knew a spar would be hard. Bumblestar was an experienced leader, but they knew they could do it. Even if they couldn't, they would still be proud. His green eyes beamed with pride.

[true, very squishable]
@dino. [Bumblestar]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream