Today 04:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:34 PM

Old December 17th, 2022, 08:10 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Windy Hills

The muscles in her flanks twitched as the leader led the way to Windy Hills. The territory was painted a startling white making everything a bit brighter, which bother Twilightstar's eye a bit. It took a few seconds for sight to adjust to the way the light reflected off the snow, and even then it still bothered her a bit. Twilightstar had the strongest urge to shake her paws but denied the desire. She was just going to get more snow on her paws a few seconds later so there wasn't much of a point.

"Let's get to it." The dainty feline meowed to her patrol, swinging her head around to make sure that she had both Moonpaw and Laurelbriar with her. "With the recent snowfall, your paws will make a lot more nose, so I'd be mindful of that. Moonpaw, since you need some extra training, why don't you stay with me, I'll give you a quick hunting lesson. Laurelbrair, you can hunt on your own or stick with us if you'd like."

@Oasis @Burning'Flame

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 18th, 2022, 11:10 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The muscles in her flanks twitched as the leader led the way to Windy Hills. The territory was painted a startling white making everything a bit brighter, which bother Twilightstar's eye a bit. It took a few seconds for sight to adjust to the way the light reflected off the snow, and even then it still bothered her a bit. Twilightstar had the strongest urge to shake her paws but denied the desire. She was just going to get more snow on her paws a few seconds later so there wasn't much of a point.

"Let's get to it." The dainty feline meowed to her patrol, swinging her head around to make sure that she had both Moonpaw and Laurelbriar with her. "With the recent snowfall, your paws will make a lot more nose, so I'd be mindful of that. Moonpaw, since you need some extra training, why don't you stay with me, I'll give you a quick hunting lesson. Laurelbrair, you can hunt on your own or stick with us if you'd like."

@Oasis @Burning'Flame

Moonpaw was trying to stop her paws from sinking in the snow, but she failed. "Okay!" The apprentice mewed, ready to learn some hunting.
Old December 19th, 2022, 08:57 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[ is ashpaw siblings to milkpaw leafpaw or the other sibling [i forgot there name] ?]

Ashclaw had padded into the windy hills territory after ashpaw had found him the tom began searching for herbs

@Holly Jolly Ashie [sorry for short post i'm trying to think of what to add to my post to make is longer]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 19th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!

—/— @Moonraven @Blazing’Flame —/—

~^~ Laurelbriar ~^~

The dappled molly padded after her patrol mates. Her spirits rose a little when Twilightstar said she could go off on her own. She wasn’t in the mood to have a hunting lesson with Moonpaw today. “Alright, I’ll see you back at camp.” She turned around and padded away, scenting for prey.

[Bigger hunting post to come, I’m a bit busy today]

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old December 20th, 2022, 10:26 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

As Laurelbriar took to sole hunting like a duck to water, seemingly appreciating that she was stuck with an apprentice, Twilightstar turned her single eye over to Moonpaw. "So since Fallownose is expecting us back, I'm not going to take too much time making sure that you have everything down or fixing any small mistakes. We're going to have hunted on the move." Twilightstar explains regretfully if this was a more leisurely hunting patrol then she could take more time to make sure the apprentice got everything down before throwing her at a rabbit. "Let's start with tasting the air and tracking down some prey. So what do you smell and in which direction is the scent coming from?"
@Oasis @Burning'Flame

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 21st, 2022, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

As Laurelbriar took to sole hunting like a duck to water, seemingly appreciating that she was stuck with an apprentice, Twilightstar turned her single eye over to Moonpaw. "So since Fallownose is expecting us back, I'm not going to take too much time making sure that you have everything down or fixing any small mistakes. We're going to have hunted on the move." Twilightstar explains regretfully if this was a more leisurely hunting patrol then she could take more time to make sure the apprentice got everything down before throwing her at a rabbit. "Let's start with tasting the air and tracking down some prey. So what do you smell and in which direction is the scent coming from?"
@Oasis @Burning'Flame
Moonpaw opened her jaws slightly, tasting the air for prey. "There's a rabbit four or five fox-lengths from here" she said

(Sorry for the short reply, school)
Old December 22nd, 2022, 10:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Hemlockheart wasn't too upset about having to hunt again. He liked hunting. It allowed him to stretch his muscles a bit. The young tom was already traversing the windy hills. The calico tom finally spotted a bird in the distance and, with sone swift hunting moves, it was soon hanging limp in his jaws.

Though his skin was freezing a little, the tom continued to hunt, acquiring a field mouse before deciding to return.
Old December 22nd, 2022, 04:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning'Flame View Post
Moonpaw opened her jaws slightly, tasting the air for prey. "There's a rabbit four or five fox-lengths from here" she said

(Sorry for the short reply, school)
[That's alright, type what you're comfortable with.]

"You have a good nose." Twilightstar purred, parting her maw to taste the air and confirm what the apprentice had said is correct. "Alright, come on let's go," Twilightstar ordered setting off in the direction of the rabbit's scent at a brisk but light pace. As the ground fell away into a slight slope, Twilightstar dropped down so that her belly fur just brushed the chilly snow. She crept forward cautiously as she spotted a rabbit by a small stream drinking. She waved Moonpaw over with a swish of her tail, hoping the paw copied her by staying low, and doubled checked that the wind was blowing towards them.

"I'm going to circle around it, cut off any chance of escape and drive it toward you, what I need you to do is catch it. Think you can handle it?" Twilightstar would work on the apprentice's hunting crouch and pounce after the prey was caught. Even if Moonpaw missed, Twilightstar was pretty certain she could chase the rabbit down.

Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:17 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw
he/him

Ashclaw looked around seeing some mushrooms the tom grabbed them looked for more and grabbed some more he then walked off to camp

[ 4 mushrooms] [closed]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 24th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

[dulicating her to do a quick solo hunting post ]
The leader's ears perked as she veered a bit off from the rest of her patrol mates, catching sight of a few birds hopping around the snow seemingly looking for prey or doing whatever it is birds do. Sliding into a hunting crouch, she ignored the chill that shot down her spine and carefully crept closer and closer to the small flock. Twilightstar blinked her single eye, bunched up her muscles, and sprang forwards. The birds flew off in a burst of feathers and shrill cries. Twilightstar didn't bother attempting to pursue them, she had managed to land square atop one sparrow and clip the wings of another. The one she had landed on laid still, but the other with the broken wing let out loud cries of distress. Twilightstar quickly dispatched the crying one, and grabbed both birds by their wings, placing them in a nearby bush after thanking StarClan for her catch and then returning to Moonpaw.