Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Rushingcrest
Windclan Warrior || He/Him
"Blue and grey lynx point tom."

@Moonraven

Rushingcrest notices the quick look that the leader gives him. The tomcat clears his throat before explaining the situation. “Me and Crowlight had left camp, albeit, Crowlight had taken the lead and I had to catch up. It was just supposed to be a normal trip through the territory but when we reached the section near Sedgewater Valley we spotted a Riverclan warrior just walking through the territory, i’m guessing she was after something cause the action as a whole seemed urgent.

Rushingcrest grumbles, the kit wasn’t important right now. He stops and catches his breath, then starts speaking again. “If my memory doesn’t fail me, she was like a blue-grey. Had calico marking for some reason and white paw markings and green eyes, I didn’t care to grab a name. I left her with a few nasty wounds, you don’t get to just walk on our territory freely,” Rushingcrest mews

The lynx-point scoffs at the memory of the warrior. Stopping to collect his train of thought once more as he twirls his paw in the floor of the den. Tail flicking a bit as the wrapped around his paws. “Crowlight wasn’t that useful though, tried to be “peaceful”, which I wasn’t planning on being, not after what they did to you” A bit of venom comes off the last few words as he calms down again. Waiting for the leaders response. If Riverclan wanted to attack his leader then so be it, they would suffer this leafbare for it.

As Rushingcrest went into more details Twilightstar relaxed more once she got the full story. She still wasn't sure how Rushingcrest got the idea that anyone was making a grab for more territory, but she was going to overlook that for now. "Well, as far as I'm concerned you made the right call to chase her off. Regardless of what their reasoning is, unless they're coming to pick a fight, RiverClan should know very well to stay out of our territory."

If the cat was looking for something or someone, they should have waited at the border for a WindClan patrol. It was well-known that there was tension between RiverClan and WindClan, and although WindClan had already fought over it, and the blame solely Beanstar's, Twilightstar would not forget or forgive such actions against her or any of her clanmates. So long as RiverClan stays out of WindClan's fur she'd have WindClan do the same, but that's as far as she was willing to with the temporary peace.

"Crowlight, peaceful?" Twilightstar couldn't help but smirk slightly at the comment. After the fuss he threw and the stance he took about ThunderClan, she had expected him to have the same level of open aggression with every opposing clan. She guessed not.

"That's interesting, so long as the cat was chased off and knows not to return, then there is no harm done. RiverClan will be issued a warning, after that if we have to let our claws do the talking then that's what will be happening. Good work, Rushingcrest, do keep me informed if you notice any other activity at Sedgewater Valley." Twilightstar meowed, dismissing the tom if he had nothing else to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawnbloom83 View Post
"Oh Uhm.." Nettlebloom stuttered, she had been quiet.
"I dont know if they stole prey..Maybe?"

Twilightstar frowned softly at Nettlebloom's uncertainty but said kindly. "If you don't know for certain, or there's nothing indicating that prey was stolen then the answer is no." She'd have to speak to RiverClan about this, and she needed solid answers to go with it. "You have done good work. If you have nothing more to add, I'll take care of it you're free to go."
@Red_Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post

@Moonraven

He does not wait for his sister, his brothers. He walks into the leader's den without hesitation. None of them know Roxy like he does - none of them have even met her. Well, except Oceanweb. His sister has met her, had liked her. The light in her eyes made him think that she wanted to steal Roxy from him - family or not, she'd be dead if she had tried. But he's thankful that she didn't. She accepted that he loves her, not another word spoken about it.

"Twilightstar, I would like to speak about something." He mews, no hesitation in his voice. Tallflood can't believe it - his heart has been stolen by another cat. He had never expcted that - and from a loner nonetheless! His mother would have much preferred that her son choose a pretty, loyal, sweet she-cat from WindClan. Dark Forest, she would have allowed a RiverClanner or a ThunderClanner! Since their father's abandonment, though, she hates ShadowClanners and would have killed - or tried to kill, she's dead now - his mate if she was a ShadowClanner

#cannibalflood

Twilightstar took a seat as she watched one cat leave only to be replaced by another moments later. She fought off the need to yawn and sneeze and looked over to Tallflood as he entered her den. As he spoke she found that he sounded very determined about something. Did this mean that whatever he was going to say was going to result in something she'd rather avoid or not hear? Wonderful.

"Alright, Tallflood, I'm all ears." The leader responded in a calm, smooth meow. She really was hoping that whatever he had to say wouldn't be too bad, Twilightstar was a bit stressed out as it was with everything going on. Even though she was handling it well mentally, physically it was starting to drain her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 21 moons

---

The long furred tom made his way into the leaders den, his long tail swishing behind him. He turned briefly to make sure that Cow was still with him. He could feel something behind him, but it almost wasn't enough that he could sense the other tom. Once he was reassured, he placed his tail gently against Cows leg, just as a reminder.

He took a breath before he spoke. "Twilightstar, could I speak with you for a moment?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Blizzard

The large tom followed, his head low as his tail flicked. Blizzard took a glance at Featherpelt then the supposed Twilightstar, just entering this cat's den he felt as if he didn’t belong, staying quiet as his heterochromia scanned the room.

@Moonraven @roo!

[So hopefully this will turn out alright, but there is a reason I told you to have Feather come fetch Twilight so they could do the meeting outside of the camp. Twilightstar does not approve of outsiders being strolled into camp without her or Fallow's saying so.]

Twilightstar looked up as one of her warriors simply entered her den. She parted her maw to greet Featherpelt, but immediately bristled her fur, and narrowed her single eye in cold anger as she scented and saw the stranger that entered with him. The she-cat looked both visibly uncomfortable and upset at the sight of an outsider within her camp let alone done.

"What the hell is the meaning of this, Featherpelt?" The WindClan leader's tone remained cold and calm as she shot Featherpelt a harsh glare of pure disapproval.

"Why is there an outsider within my camp? Did Fallownose give you permission to bring him here?" Twilightstar did not like it when strange cats were brought in without her or the deputy's explicated permission. Kits were the only ones that could get away with the rule.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:02 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Rushingcrest
Windclan Warrior || He/Him
"Blue and grey lynx point tom."
@Moonraven
Ha! “Good Job Rushingcrest” he could do no wrong! He could absolutely wipe any cat off the face of this planet with a single paw! Rushingcrest doesn’t let his ego show, instead he rises to his paws. Dips his head in respect and gives a swift answer towards her order. “I shall then. Riverclan are always trying to act like they own the damn place, but not when i’m around!” He gives a silent nod and departs. Closing his maw with a faint grin. Paws carrying him out of the den and to fully clean his pelt off else were. There was still small tufts of hair in his claws.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; November 15th, 2023 at 10:07 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:10 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

As Rushingcrest went into more details Twilightstar relaxed more once she got the full story. She still wasn't sure how Rushingcrest got the idea that anyone was making a grab for more territory, but she was going to overlook that for now. "Well, as far as I'm concerned you made the right call to chase her off. Regardless of what their reasoning is, unless they're coming to pick a fight, RiverClan should know very well to stay out of our territory."

If the cat was looking for something or someone, they should have waited at the border for a WindClan patrol. It was well-known that there was tension between RiverClan and WindClan, and although WindClan had already fought over it, and the blame solely Beanstar's, Twilightstar would not forget or forgive such actions against her or any of her clanmates. So long as RiverClan stays out of WindClan's fur she'd have WindClan do the same, but that's as far as she was willing to with the temporary peace.

"Crowlight, peaceful?" Twilightstar couldn't help but smirk slightly at the comment. After the fuss he threw and the stance he took about ThunderClan, she had expected him to have the same level of open aggression with every opposing clan. She guessed not.

"That's interesting, so long as the cat was chased off and knows not to return, then there is no harm done. RiverClan will be issued a warning, after that if we have to let our claws do the talking then that's what will be happening. Good work, Rushingcrest, do keep me informed if you notice any other activity at Sedgewater Valley." Twilightstar meowed, dismissing the tom if he had nothing else to add.

Twilightstar frowned softly at Nettlebloom's uncertainty but said kindly. "If you don't know for certain, or there's nothing indicating that prey was stolen then the answer is no." She'd have to speak to RiverClan about this, and she needed solid answers to go with it. "You have done good work. If you have nothing more to add, I'll take care of it you're free to go."
@Red_Fang

Twilightstar took a seat as she watched one cat leave only to be replaced by another moments later. She fought off the need to yawn and sneeze and looked over to Tallflood as he entered her den. As he spoke she found that he sounded very determined about something. Did this mean that whatever he was going to say was going to result in something she'd rather avoid or not hear? Wonderful.

"Alright, Tallflood, I'm all ears." The leader responded in a calm, smooth meow. She really was hoping that whatever he had to say wouldn't be too bad, Twilightstar was a bit stressed out as it was with everything going on. Even though she was handling it well mentally, physically it was starting to drain her.

[So hopefully this will turn out alright, but there is a reason I told you to have Feather come fetch Twilight so they could do the meeting outside of the camp. Twilightstar does not approve of outsiders being strolled into camp without her or Fallow's saying so.]

Twilightstar looked up as one of her warriors simply entered her den. She parted her maw to greet Featherpelt, but immediately bristled her fur, and narrowed her single eye in cold anger as she scented and saw the stranger that entered with him. The she-cat looked both visibly uncomfortable and upset at the sight of an outsider within her camp let alone done.

"What the hell is the meaning of this, Featherpelt?" The WindClan leader's tone remained cold and calm as she shot Featherpelt a harsh glare of pure disapproval.

"Why is there an outsider within my camp? Did Fallownose give you permission to bring him here?" Twilightstar did not like it when strange cats were brought in without her or the deputy's explicated permission. Kits were the only ones that could get away with the rule.

[ BONKING MY HEAD WHOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

---

Featherpelt felt his ears flatten and he took a quick breath in hopes of calming his nerves (it did not help!), he had forgotten Twilightstar didn't take kindly to strangers. It probably would've been a better idea to have done this privately, but he was already here and cow was already behind him.

"N-no I haven't spoken to Fallownose.." He swallowed "But I was hoping you might make an exception?"

STARS! What does he say? He considers lying for a moment, saying Cow had saved his life, but that might get him into even more trouble. He debates telling the truth, saying how gentle Cow is and that he seems fit to be a warrior. Both could end up in terrible places.

"This cat has expressed his interest in learning the ways of clan life.. while I know you're wary of strangers--and for good reason-- I've seen snippets of what he's capable of...I'd even go as far as to train him in our ways personally! ...If you'd consider it?"

So it wasn't all true, but it certainly wasn't a lie! Healthy middle! Cow has shown his loyalty, though technically it doesn't lie with the clan just yet, but Featherpelt figures he could work with it. His tail flicks gently against the other toms front leg. He did mean what he said about training however, he wouldn't be upset with getting to spend more time with him.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:18 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

@Red_Fang

He mutely admits that he is grateful that she will at least listen. He is not as foolish as some other cats when it comes to bringing loners to the camp - he knows better to do that. But he has never been one for small talk, so he decides to cut the crap and just talk. "I met a cat in the outskirts named Roxy. She is a lot like Clan cats in certain aspects." He mews to start with, to take a breath. He hopes he is not talking too fast - or too slow. He does not want Twilightstar to get tired of him before he has even got to the most important part. "I believe she would be a good addition to the Clan with the correct training." He mews, slightly more diplomatically before he restates his former sentence in a little less diplomatic way. "I would like her to join the Clan."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 16th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:

---

Featherpelt felt his ears flatten and he took a quick breath in hopes of calming his nerves (it did not help!), he had forgotten Twilightstar didn't take kindly to strangers. It probably would've been a better idea to have done this privately, but he was already here and cow was already behind him.

"N-no I haven't spoken to Fallownose.." He swallowed "But I was hoping you might make an exception?"

STARS! What does he say? He considers lying for a moment, saying Cow had saved his life, but that might get him into even more trouble. He debates telling the truth, saying how gentle Cow is and that he seems fit to be a warrior. Both could end up in terrible places.

"This cat has expressed his interest in learning the ways of clan life.. while I know you're wary of strangers--and for good reason-- I've seen snippets of what he's capable of...I'd even go as far as to train him in our ways personally! ...If you'd consider it?"

So it wasn't all true, but it certainly wasn't a lie! Healthy middle! Cow has shown his loyalty, though technically it doesn't lie with the clan just yet, but Featherpelt figures he could work with it. His tail flicks gently against the other toms front leg. He did mean what he said about training however, he wouldn't be upset with getting to spend more time with him.

Blizzard/Cow

Deep down the tom wanted to laugh, mainly at the funny names they had but all that came out was a heavy sigh. He wanted to get the pressure off of Featherpelt…somehow but Blizzard only listened, his eyes glancing from Twilightstar to Featherpelt.

@Moonraven

Last edited by FruitBatz; November 16th, 2023 at 10:38 AM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:19 AM

My Mood: Queenly

Nettlebloom nodded at the dismissal, she had been a bit disapointed that the leader had did nothing, But she could not change the leaders mind.
Nettlebloom walked out of the den.. But even though Twilightstar dismissed it Nettlbloom knew something very strong.. she had to catch the invader..
Old November 21st, 2023, 07:39 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Blizzard/Cow

Deep down the tom wanted to laugh, mainly at the funny names they had but all that came out was a heavy sigh. He wanted to get the pressure off of Featherpelt…somehow but Blizzard only listened, his eyes glancing from Twilightstar to Featherpelt.

@Moonraven

The leader's hackles rose sharply after learning that Fallownose hadn't agreed to let this outsider into camp. "An exception!" Twilightstar flashed her fangs at the warrior's words.

"You brought in a total stranger into the heart of our home without even speaking to me or Fallownose about it." The lilac she-cat snarled, obviously not taking Featherpelt's ignorance well.

"You brought him here, where we keep our kits, queens, and elders, because he is merely interested in our ways and you want to train him." Twilightstar had half a mind to exile Featherpelt. Did he not understand the severity of just walking random cats into their camp?

"Interests does not deem a cat fit for the life of a warrior, we hunt, we fight, we risk our very lives for our clanmates, not out of mere fancy, but loyalty and dedication. This is not some kitten game you play and abandon when it bores you." Interest, honestly that was it? The life of clan cats was no game. What was he going to do when this life no longer interested him, up and abandon WindClan?

Twilightstar swung her head to fix Blizzard with an intense glare. Unless this furball was mute, Twilightstar didn't understand why Featherpelt was taking such a risk for a stranger who seemed to be more entertained with watching him getting scolded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
He mutely admits that he is grateful that she will at least listen. He is not as foolish as some other cats when it comes to bringing loners to the camp - he knows better to do that. But he has never been one for small talk, so he decides to cut the crap and just talk. "I met a cat in the outskirts named Roxy. She is a lot like Clan cats in certain aspects." He mews to start with, to take a breath. He hopes he is not talking too fast - or too slow. He does not want Twilightstar to get tired of him before he has even got to the most important part. "I believe she would be a good addition to the Clan with the correct training." He mews, slightly more diplomatically before he restates his former sentence in a little less diplomatic way. "I would like her to join the Clan."

Twilightstar's whiskers twitched after she heard Tallflood out. She was not the happiest that her clanmates seemed to befriending outsiders. Normally she wouldn't mind outsiders, but with all the trouble going on around the clans, she'd rather not deal with them. "You want me to bring in an outsider into the clan, because you think she'd be a good addition." Twilightstar meowed, thoughtfully.

"That's not really enough for me to deem if a cat is worth taking a risk for." If she could avoid it, she'd rather not deal with bringing cats in she hadn't personally met or deemed fit for the clan. "Let me speak with her and we'll see."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 22nd, 2023, 11:05 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active

Dapplebreeze had rushed back as swiftly as she could, which granted... was not her optimal speed. She would have to take a long rest after this, lest she wished to face Lightningstorm's ire once again. Staring up at the tree the leader now made her den in she paused, turning to give her daughter a silent look that simply stated don't ask in regards to the tree because... really, you'd think they were squirrels. She of course understood why Twilightstar had chosen the place, it was the closest this camp had to their magnificent Breezerock, but it didn't make her question StarClan any less. Surely they could have kept the single, out of place tree away from WindClan's new home in favor of something more suitable? Perhaps she was being a tad bit nitpicky, but honestly, the idea of sharing anything at all with those vile, repugnant rogues that dared call themselves ThunderClan was sickening, especially with their attitude of late.

"Twilightstar, darling? I come with most wonderful news! We'll be climbing up in a moment, I hope we are not interrupting," the demure looking molly called out for a moment before beginning the trek upwards.

The leader's den was admittedly not at the tallest point it could be. In fact, most cats would say it was quite low to the ground, all things considered. And on a usual day, Dapplebreeze would be most inclined to agree. In fact, she would be agreeable on any day that she didn't see herself having to climb the wretched thing - turns out there was at least one thing the prideful molly was not good at, it wasn't her fault she was a WindClan cat and built as such, not a filthy forest rat - or on any day where her energy reserves were not already being monitored by a - begrudgingly acceptably - disgruntled medicine cat. To add to that, the patched former queen wasn't certain that she even had to call out to the leader before climbing up the tree... yet she was admittedly reluctant to let her manners go simply because the lilac she-cat was so welcoming of her clanmates' visits.

Yet for all this, here she was, struggling up the bloody trunk. In longer than the senior warrior cared to admit, she was up, sitting as elegantly and pristine as she could in an attempt to settle down her discomfort at being far too high up from the ground. She did not care that falling from this height would realistically not hurt her. If she wasn't leaping to catch the rare bird, she preferred her paws settled nicely on the ground, thank you very much. Dipping her head respectfully, blue eyes soon turned excitedly towards the entrance, no doubt in her mind that Twilightstar would be just as thrilled as she felt in seeing Bravebird back. Perhaps not for the same reasons... the molly was obviously over the moon to have her daughter back, but... family not withstanding, there was no denying her little bird was unmatched as a warrior and would be just what the clan needed in these most trying of times.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @birdie [Bravebird]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 22nd, 2023, 11:38 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T2
The trek back to the new camp had practically flown by, and as the two approached the plateau, climbing the hill, Bravebird's legs had nearly buckled. The closer they drew to it the more and more her mind started to swirl with just-barely-out-of-reach memories. Flashes of brown fur, the allure of green eyes. Wide smiles and laughter bubbling around her.

"...rnpaw, I have an idea..."

"...we're on is... plateau... uninhabited..."

"...you're a genius... Fernpaw!"

Now, as they were entering the camp, the lithe lilac lynx-point did her best to stifle her gasp. Blue eyes went wide as she stared around at the camp, seeing through the Clanmates there as if they weren't. They darted around the new camp, taking in the carefully woven bramble wall, the way the sky met the sides of the cliff, the breeze that ruffled her pelt from up here...

This was the plateau. And there, as her gaze made it's way towards the center of the camp's clearing, stood a familiar brown pelt with green eyes and a grin.

Fernpaw. Fernpaw. Fernpaw.

Tears nearly choked her as memories rushed forward, spilling into her mind. Battle training, hunting, their talk at Seastones and her subsequent vow to make RiverClan pay (that would be something to focus on later). Fernpaw, who'd been a bright-eyed apprentice with a heart twice the size of others, who had taught her what it meant to loosen up and have fun, a cat who she had watcheddieandcomebacktolife. A young tom who she had searched the moors for, ignoring her need for food or water or anything else, promising to not rest until he was safe and found.

He had been her apprentice. He had been the cat who had appeared to her in countless nightmares while she had been trapped, and he had been the cat who had pulled her through. And this... this was the plateau they had found while out hunting. Except now it was... WindClan's new home. Her home.

It was good that her mother gave her a silent look, because the feeling of eyes on her was what shook Bravebird from the morgue of memories. Blue eyes seemed less glossed over and she followed Dapplebreeze's look to the trunk of a tree. An unnecessary comment about turning into squirrels was bit back as she watched her mother ascend the tree trunk. It was then that she was made aware of just how... fragile her mother had become. Bravebird had gotten older too - having crested forty moons - but it made her heart wobble a bit at how unsteady Dapplebreeze appeared. She hated the idea of climbing but the WindClan warrior hauled herself up quickly after her mother, struggling briefly to get a paw-hold before eventually snaking up beside the former queen.

Once at the top, she shook her head and let out a low, small hiss. "...A tree? really?" she muttered under her breath, only for Dapplebreeze to hear, as an amused grin spread across her face and her blue eyes rolled. Okay, so perhaps she couldn't hold it back any longer. If any cat would get it though, it would be her mother. Bravebird glanced at her with a 'really?' look, as if to ask did they really make the main point in camp a tree of all things? Where there no other large rocks across the moorland?

But that was enough of that. Bravebird turned her gaze now into the den in which Twilightstar would be in. Her heart thumped rapidly and tears filled her gaze. This was different than the first time. The first time when Fallownose had led her back, she hadn't a slightest clue who she was. Now, she was returning with more memories in tact. Twilightstar. Fallownose. Peachfrost. Dapplebreeze. Fernpaw. And oh yeah... her plan to gut as many guppies as she could find.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 22nd, 2023 at 11:39 AM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 10:14 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:

The leader's hackles rose sharply after learning that Fallownose hadn't agreed to let this outsider into camp. "An exception!" Twilightstar flashed her fangs at the warrior's words.

"You brought in a total stranger into the heart of our home without even speaking to me or Fallownose about it." The lilac she-cat snarled, obviously not taking Featherpelt's ignorance well.

"You brought him here, where we keep our kits, queens, and elders, because he is merely interested in our ways and you want to train him." Twilightstar had half a mind to exile Featherpelt. Did he not understand the severity of just walking random cats into their camp?

"Interests does not deem a cat fit for the life of a warrior, we hunt, we fight, we risk our very lives for our clanmates, not out of mere fancy, but loyalty and dedication. This is not some kitten game you play and abandon when it bores you." Interest, honestly that was it? The life of clan cats was no game. What was he going to do when this life no longer interested him, up and abandon WindClan?

Twilightstar swung her head to fix Blizzard with an intense glare. Unless this furball was mute, Twilightstar didn't understand why Featherpelt was taking such a risk for a stranger who seemed to be more entertained with watching him getting scolded.

Twilightstar's whiskers twitched after she heard Tallflood out. She was not the happiest that her clanmates seemed to befriending outsiders. Normally she wouldn't mind outsiders, but with all the trouble going on around the clans, she'd rather not deal with them. "You want me to bring in an outsider into the clan, because you think she'd be a good addition." Twilightstar meowed, thoughtfully.

"That's not really enough for me to deem if a cat is worth taking a risk for." If she could avoid it, she'd rather not deal with bringing cats in she hadn't personally met or deemed fit for the clan. "Let me speak with her and we'll see."

Blizzard / Cow

Blizzard's tail flicked as he tried to maintain his cool, he soon stood up and cleared his throat to speak. “It is more than a mere interest that I have about joining your clan….” He took a deep breath, his country accent sinking into every word he says as his frame towers over the supposed leader. She sounded like a screeching bird in his opinion..but he had to be nice. “I did not come here to kill your kin nor your clan mates. I also did not come to be ridiculed on the contrary…” his heterochromia eyes pinned onto Twilightstar. “My interests of joining this clan is for two reasons… which of one is personal and the other is on what makes the oh so powerful clans better than us. What makes them better than the damned…the pets, the savages, loners, rogues. And I’ll never get that answered if I don’t learn from being in a clan…and dying by being a clan mate.” Blizzard took a deep exhale as he finished, thinking his next words before speaking. “If loyalty, dedication and me dying for this clan is what you want then so be it…” And that was that, he sat back down beside Featherpelt as he nudged him softly. Waiting for him to speak, he felt like he was going to have a sore throat with all that mouthing…but hopefully it made it clear to the Leader he meant no harm nor threat.

@roo! @Moonraven

Last edited by FruitBatz; December 11th, 2023 at 05:02 PM.