Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by occultation
Today 12:23 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 12:16 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:09 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2024, 09:37 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: battle royale! [open to apprentices and warriors!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He didn't respond. Words would be quite in vain in this situation, especially in the state he was in. He wasn't about to give out, absolutely no way. He'd fought a fox before for Starclan's sake! He could wait it out, think it all through.

It was almost unfair how he still got immediate brain fog despite his want to prove himself.

He didn't need to win by any means, heck, he kind of didn't want to, but his odds were dwindling, and his ego was obviously bruising.

Not that he had a huge ego in the first place, he believed it was average size, maybe even a bit smaller than average. It still hurt though, feeling dignity slip between his claws.

It made Deerspark realize that when fighting an actual threat he relied on blood loss more than anything, quick surprising movements and fast drumming paws.

But he was one on one, and he would dare even try to hurt Amberwing or anyone in his clan for that matter.

He just waited patiently. He knew he had an opening, but he wanted to be careful.

Deerspark leaped over the warrior, clearing the cat in a few heartbeats, and used his back legs to attempt to kick Amberwing in the head. Considering how quickly she recovered from the last attack, it probably wouldn't do much.

Buying himself some thinking time was all he really needed.

(Sorry if this makes literally no sense vouyhkckykcyylcy)
(dude ur completely fine lol)

Amberwing attempted to dodge, but went in the wrong direction, paws hitting her neck. Against herself, she wheezed before backing up, coughing and hacking from the impact to her lungs. Full guard. She wasn't letting one more hit in, even if it meant she didn't land any either.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 17th, 2024, 01:03 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
(dude ur completely fine lol)

Amberwing attempted to dodge, but went in the wrong direction, paws hitting her neck. Against herself, she wheezed before backing up, coughing and hacking from the impact to her lungs. Full guard. She wasn't letting one more hit in, even if it meant she didn't land any either.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark blinked his eyes in surprise.

Great Starclan, that really took a toll on her, didn't it?

He wiggled his nose nervously, running up to the warrior to bat them on the flank a few times. It was more of a "there there" pat than anything.

Was she alright? Hopefully she was all right. You know what, she probably was. Deerspark had taken a similar hit from her before.

Then again, that wasn't on his neck, that was his stomach. He could still feel the soft throbbing ache.

He couldn't imagine how much whiplash that would've caused.

She'll be okay, Deerspark reassured. She has to be.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 17th, 2024, 01:31 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark blinked his eyes in surprise.

Great Starclan, that really took a toll on her, didn't it?

He wiggled his nose nervously, running up to the warrior to bat them on the flank a few times. It was more of a "there there" pat than anything.

Was she alright? Hopefully she was all right. You know what, she probably was. Deerspark had taken a similar hit from her before.

Then again, that wasn't on his neck, that was his stomach. He could still feel the soft throbbing ache.

He couldn't imagine how much whiplash that would've caused.

She'll be okay, Deerspark reassured. She has to be.
Amberwing literally jumped away from his paws, a low growl rising in her throat. She needed to still look like a threat, she was not losing another fight. Besides, it wasn't his fault she dodged wrong. But someone had to give at some point. She backed up further, giving herself enough space to dodge any attack he could try.
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Amberwing literally jumped away from his paws, a low growl rising in her throat. She needed to still look like a threat, she was not losing another fight. Besides, it wasn't his fault she dodged wrong. But someone had to give at some point. She backed up further, giving herself enough space to dodge any attack he could try.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark drew his paws back quickly, his tall frame shrinking.

He hadn't excepted such a surge of hostility, but he should've. They were fighting after all, regardless of how harmless it may be.

He could sense she was tense, but he wasn't quite sure why.

Deerspark made a show of lunging at the she-cat, his toe pads sprawled out like the leaves on a tree, only to quickly back away last second.

After doing this back and fourth for a while, he went through with his leap, his arms high and arched in the air, as he attempted to position himself towards Amberwing's back.

If he succeeded in landing, he'd make sure to secure a blow at her ears, or at least try to.

If he didn't land in his destinated area, he was already bracing himself for the impact of solid ground sending light shocks through his paws.

My Art Shop!
Old February 17th, 2024, 05:39 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark drew his paws back quickly, his tall frame shrinking.

He hadn't excepted such a surge of hostility, but he should've. They were fighting after all, regardless of how harmless it may be.

He could sense she was tense, but he wasn't quite sure why.

Deerspark made a show of lunging at the she-cat, his toe pads sprawled out like the leaves on a tree, only to quickly back away last second.

After doing this back and fourth for a while, he went through with his leap, his arms high and arched in the air, as he attempted to position himself towards Amberwing's back.

If he succeeded in landing, he'd make sure to secure a blow at her ears, or at least try to.

If he didn't land in his destinated area, he was already bracing himself for the impact of solid ground sending light shocks through his paws.
Amberwing refused to let him get close, jumping away before any lunge could get close. She didn't care if she didn't get a hit in as long as he didn't either. She swung away from his attempted leap at her back, and saw an opening to ram into his chest mid leap. She didn't want to risk him getting a hit in, but realizing he was already bracing himself, she threw herself at him. Not all of her energy, or even all of her body. But it would hopefully be a solid hit.
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Amberwing refused to let him get close, jumping away before any lunge could get close. She didn't care if she didn't get a hit in as long as he didn't either. She swung away from his attempted leap at her back, and saw an opening to ram into his chest mid leap. She didn't want to risk him getting a hit in, but realizing he was already bracing himself, she threw herself at him. Not all of her energy, or even all of her body. But it would hopefully be a solid hit.
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He let out a cry of surprise, his fur bristling and making him look almost twice his size.

Cushioned pain seared through his ribs. He immediately recognized the mistake he'd make by exposing his soft belly and lungs, at least that'd teach him to be more weary in battle.

He staggered up into a wobbly stance, having to strain his muscles to keep himself from tumbling over helplessly.

He could probably still get a swipe in if he tried hard enough.

Aiming his paws at her cheek, he attempted to hit it. Though, he was already seeing stars from the impact he suffered, so who knows.

My Art Shop!
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:18 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He let out a cry of surprise, his fur bristling and making him look almost twice his size.

Cushioned pain seared through his ribs. He immediately recognized the mistake he'd make by exposing his soft belly and lungs, at least that'd teach him to be more weary in battle.

He staggered up into a wobbly stance, having to strain his muscles to keep himself from tumbling over helplessly.

He could probably still get a swipe in if he tried hard enough.

Aiming his paws at her cheek, he attempted to hit it. Though, he was already seeing stars from the impact he suffered, so who knows.

Amberwing moved away on instinct, still in the same mentality of refusing to get hit at any cost. Breathing heavily, she took in his state. Starclan, she hoped he wasn't badly hurt. "Are you sure you can keep going? Do you need to stop now? I'll call forfeit if you're too hurt to continue, promise." She'd been in his shoes before, and she didn't want him too hurt to fight.
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Amberwing moved away on instinct, still in the same mentality of refusing to get hit at any cost. Breathing heavily, she took in his state. Starclan, she hoped he wasn't badly hurt. "Are you sure you can keep going? Do you need to stop now? I'll call forfeit if you're too hurt to continue, promise." She'd been in his shoes before, and she didn't want him too hurt to fight.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark let out a breathless laugh. "Eh, yeah..."

He heaved himself to his paws and licked at his bristling fur, now caked in dust and blocks of ice. His eyes flicked back to Amberwing as he addressed her. "You... Fought well."

He hoped he didn't sound sarcastic, but the way his long breaths dragged out his words, it was easy to take it that way. Just in case, he added, "Honest."

He stretched out his hamstrings and sighed. I'll definitely be feeling that in the morning...

"Uh, do well. Win," his said in quite broken speech. "I learned things." He nodded lightly to put emphasis on his words. "Yup."

Even if he sounded like a babbling kit, at least he made a little bit of sense.

My Art Shop!
Old February 17th, 2024, 10:35 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark let out a breathless laugh. "Eh, yeah..."

He heaved himself to his paws and licked at his bristling fur, now caked in dust and blocks of ice. His eyes flicked back to Amberwing as he addressed her. "You... Fought well."

He hoped he didn't sound sarcastic, but the way his long breaths dragged out his words, it was easy to take it that way. Just in case, he added, "Honest."

He stretched out his hamstrings and sighed. I'll definitely be feeling that in the morning...

"Uh, do well. Win," his said in quite broken speech. "I learned things." He nodded lightly to put emphasis on his words. "Yup."

Even if he sounded like a babbling kit, at least he made a little bit of sense.
Oh. She almost did expect him to take her up on the forfeiting, unless she'd misread what he was saying. Still, she was glad to help. "Of course! Do you need help getting to.... Uh, whoever's doing their best to heal clanmates right now?" She was still breathing heavy, high on adrenaline and having trouble believing she won a battle.
Old February 18th, 2024, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Oh. She almost did expect him to take her up on the forfeiting, unless she'd misread what he was saying. Still, she was glad to help. "Of course! Do you need help getting to.... Uh, whoever's doing their best to heal clanmates right now?" She was still breathing heavy, high on adrenaline and having trouble believing she won a battle.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He just smiled. "I'm alright,"

He looked at the trees around him, wondering if he had full permission to get up and leave.

He probably didn't considering the situation. Perhaps he had to wait until Dusk actually called the end of this round.

When he tried to get up and walk around a bit, soothe his nerves, flames of pain sparked through him. Not only where he'd been hit by Amberwing, but also where he hit her.

He could still fill the buzzing adrenaline in his paws though. He'd have to use it for something but running around like an idiot apparently wasn't an option anymore.

Deerspark hastily sat back down with a huff. Oh crud.

He probably should take some care from anywho who offered it, or knew a bit about herbs. He had no serious injuries, but everything still hurt. The least he could do is schedule an appointment in the medicine den.

My Art Shop!
Closed Thread