Today 03:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: July Gathering

Willowpaw gave a small giggle and calmed slightly sitting down "Why ask when I knew you were gonna give it to me anyway once I gave you mine? Seems like it's unnecessary." Maybe the elders and older cats would say something like 'its about manners!' but that just seems to slow everyone down really. "And if marshes are so difficult how do you not get stuck in them? If you live in a territory with a lot of them it'd be horrible if you just got stuck every time you went anywhere." She shuddered and frowned at a stray thought. Could you drown in marsh? If you got stuck in it it normally would just be annoying but if you could drown that made a portion of shadowclans territory an awful death trap. "Marshes just sound annoying, rivers seem better." She mused out loud. Willowpaw wasn't sure if she liked the semi insulting nicknames but she also wasn't sure she cared either. She'd ignore it for now.
@wnder

Last edited by Rani; July 7th, 2020 at 03:23 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@gs29513

Rosepaw was sitting closer to the WindClan side of the Gathering, the bright moonlight giving her dark pelt a silvery sheen. Balancing on her hindquarters, she lifted a paw, her fluffy white chest fur glowing brightly in the light. A creamy stripe running down her back turned pale, and her leaf-green eyes gave off a glow. Licking her paw, she bent her head a bit, swiping it over her ears. Something faint and concealed flashed for a moment on her stomach, almost invisible. She was too focused on looking elegant to spot the eager Maplepaw trying to look for her. (You can have Maplepaw find her.)

(Open!)

Twistedpaw sat alone in the crowd, on the edge of the gathering of cats. She had been here before, but she still felt nervous. A whole bunch of cats, all judging her by how she acted here. The deformed apprentice shifted, her black pelt making her almost invisible. Her bulging tail-tip, dangling over her head and the faintest shade lighter than light gray, gave off a glow in the moonlight. So did her stomach, which was the same color, and her pale blind eye. She surveyed the group, staying quiet.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Seeing how Silentpaw was a bit nervous Smokeflight got down to his level,
“That’s a nice name, Is this your first Gathering?” Smokeflight asked kindly.
~Silentpaw~

The air got slightly warmer when Smokedflight complimented his prefix. To her question, Silentpaw shook his head in a ‘no’. “It’s actually my ssecond ggatheringg. Sstill not used to bbeing around eevery ccllan.” he stuttered a reply and wanted to bonk his head on the floor to stop stuttering.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:34 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Splashfury~

Feeling a twinge of pleasure that Coastpaw was done with training as an apprentice, Splashfury was proud to be a mentor. She perked her ears up at the sound of a cat. If it wasn’t a clanmate then she would have been more cautious. It turned out to be Reedwhisker who she didn’t know that well.

”Hello Reedwhisker, we must be on our guards for uhm.. some cats..” Splashfury murmured as she looked warily at Shadowclan.
He followed her gaze and felt his fur stand up.

"Yeah they better not try anything tonight." He turned to look into her eyes. "Congratulations for finishing your mentorship with Coastpaw. He'll make a great warrior! I can only hope that I teach Stealthpaw enough."
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:34 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Beau @Slushie --

"Mushy knows more than I do!" Was his only reply as Stagpaw's blue eye scanned the clearing for his friend. "CURLPAW!" he yelled as the other apprentice arrived in front of them and without even thinking he went forward and pulled the other apprentice into a hug. A real proper hug! Stagpaw didn't exactly have any other friends than like... worrywart. Oh and Mushy. The beetle dude? Wait. That was him! He was the beetle dude! "I brought the beetles yes!" he exclaimed with a loud laugh. And then he drew forth a beetle - from where who knows - and then proceeded to prob it into Curlpaw's mouth. "Curlpaw got beetle now!" Yet when Curlpaw started talking about Mushy, Stagpaw turned around and looked at the warrior. "This is my dad! Mushdad!" His smile was bright and shining and he let out a giggle. "And Twiglight is my ma!" He was going to die... he was completely going to die but hey, at least he would die happy! and maybe the rabbits would get Twiglight!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:36 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Silentpaw~

The air got slightly warmer when Smokedflight complimented his prefix. To her question, Silentpaw shook his head in a ‘no’. “It’s actually my ssecond ggatheringg. Sstill not used to bbeing around eevery ccllan.” he stuttered a reply and wanted to bonk his head on the floor to stop stuttering.
“Ah, well, the first two Gatherings are the scary- no not scary, I’ll say, intimidating, I know the other clans can seem different, but we’re all cats! We just smell different at come from different places. Speaking of clans, what clan do you come from?” Smokeflight meowed.
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Whenever Icestar showed up acting like a confident fatso, it took all of Lionstar's resolve to not snicker at her.

She was a loser.. plain and simple, incapable of recognizing her Clan's weaknesses and he loved exploiting that. It was easy when she was dumber than a pile of rocks. No wonder her and Flinthead got along so well.

He perked up upon Twilightstar's arrival, pleased to see the leader of WindClan despite not seeing her too long before. "Twilightstar!" he chirped her name at her in greeting, ignoring the oversized bison that was now separated from him. He made a note she didn't have that unfortunate looking deputy of hers with her. Did something happen? It was rare for a deputy to not make an appearance at a Gathering.. but he figured if it was important, Twilightstar would announce it.

ThunderClan wasn't going to arrive. Lionstar hadn't jumped to the assumption in case Duskstar wanted to keep up appearances, but he was glad because he'd rather them focus on getting out of his territory. He had previously mentioned he didn't like squatters.. and he could vividly recall when the stink toads of the forest had set up camp in RiverClan while their territory was damaged by a flood. For over a moon.

He didn't want a repeat of that. Ick.

Since it seemed most cats had gathered below them, he saw no reason to waste time on a Clan that would never come. "Since ThunderClan is held up, I'll start." If Icebrains wasn't aware of the fire that recently ravaged the other Clan, she might want to get her eyes and nose checked. He didn't plan on talking about ThunderClan further. It wasn't his place.. and he didn't care.

"As usual, RiverClan has been prospering this last moon. Our territory has been plentiful in resources.

"One of our queens, Thrushvine, has given birth to a litter of healthy kits: Milkykit, Rushkit, and Splashkit. In addition, our Clan also welcomes Tinykit into our ranks.

"RiverClan also celebrates many promotions among our cats! Blizzardpaw, Stingpaw, Sleepypaw, Shadedpaw, Mosspaw, Claypaw, Skunkpaw, Fenpaw, Sugarpaw, Sorrelpaw, Brightpaw, Shinepaw, Bluepaw, Willowpaw, Sootpaw, Coralpaw, Frostpaw, Floodpaw, Wavepaw, Splashpaw, Stealthpaw, Lizardpaw, and Icepaw have all become apprentices!

"Warblercry, Berryscorch, Foxblaze, Lotusheart, Snowfern, Sparrowskip, Coastbreeze, Greenheart, and Duckbounce have all completed their training and have been made warriors! Send some congratulations their way: they've worked hard for their new roles within the Clan.

"With all these happy tidings, I do carry some less joyful news. Three of our Clan-mates have been stricken from the ranks of our Clan.

"Waterwave was exiled for reckless and careless behavior. Disrespecting boundaries and crossing over the border lines, refusing to complete her duties or acknowledge her wrongdoings and trying to pin the blame on other cats.. generally being an unsavory Clan-mate overall. The only punishment that seemed to affect her was casting her out of the Clan.. and I hope that if you come across her trying to Clan hop, you keep her behavioral issues in mind.

"There were two kits I additionally exiled from the Clan.. Riverkit and Sorrelkit. Riverkit had shown a history of aggression before I banished him: he was involved in attacking some of his den-mates with the intent to harm them during some games.. and Sorrelkit appeared to be a typical kit who was up to mischief.

"But I discovered they had pinned down another kit together and savagely ripped him apart. A queen intervened to break them apart and save the injured kit, but Riverkit and Sorrelkit were remorseless in their actions and refused to see they had done anything wrong. Despite their kit position, they seem volatile and overly hostile for a Clan setting.. and probably aren't the best choice in Clan-mates if you want cats who don't randomly assault others and try to kill them."
They could be accepted into another Clan at their own risk-- he didn't really care, but figured these red flags would be enough to put even the non-picky leaders off.

Lionstar pressed his mouth together in a thin line. Most of the important stuff had been announced. Now all that was left was Otterstone.

"On a final note, Otterstone has resigned from her position as RiverClan medicine cat. Fawnsqueak has taken her place, and I know he will flourish in his new position." A lie, to some degree, considering he had fired her. Lionstar did know Fawnsqueak would do fantastic-- it would hardly be different from what he'd been doing since he became the apprentice.

"That's all RiverClan has to report." He looked expectantly over at the other leaders, curious to see who'd jump to announcements next.

Old July 7th, 2020, 03:41 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Reedwhisker felt proud of his leader's confident announcement. He opened his mouth to join the chant:

"Warblercry, Berryscorch, Foxblaze, Lotusheart, Snowfern, Sparrowskip, Coastbreeze, Greenheart, Duckbounce!"

There were many warriors this moon and he recognized Splashfury's ex-apprentice with delight. Hopefully Stealthpaw would join them soon!
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:46 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RooRoo~ View Post
Ya. she meowed. I really need to tell mom but I’ll tell you too. I started having panic attacks. she meowed. @Sugarglider
"Oh no! That's terrible! I want to help! Is there a way to make them stop or do you just have to wait it out?" Sootpaw was really worried for her sister.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 7th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Sorrelkit had done what! Willowpaw wasn't aware of this! Was she really so unknowing of her ex denmates actions! Willowpaw shivered thinking of her own scrap with him who knows how close he was to snapping and hurting her, how scary. At least he was gone now...
Closed Thread