Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:19 AM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Snips
Today 10:06 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:57 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:48 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2021, 02:54 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: WindClan Camp Repairs [All Ranks Welcome]

Owltalon listened as Elkbound began to explain a plan. It sounded like another good idea. It might not work right now, but they could tweak it a bit so if fit with the den. "No, no. I think that wasn't a bad idea. Kind of like what Breezekit did over there." He gestured with his tail toward the kit's handiwork. He frowned, noticing that a couple sticks were poking out of the newly woven sticks. Moving over, he quickly tucked them back in. "Like this."

Owltalon glanced up as the warrior went on. "And then weave smaller sticks in between them?" he asked, beginning to catch on. "Perfect!" About to dash off and find some branches, he paused. "How are we going to plant them in the ground?" He hadn't thought of that, before. "Maybe if we had a way to sharpen them. Hm." He sat back down, sighing. "Maybe we just stuff leaves in gaps and hope it stays?" @thamnophis @RiverClan*bab

Old June 8th, 2021, 03:53 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@BILL. @Lavender'fur @~Storm~

~ ASHFEATHER ~

The black she-cat came rushing back into camp. She longed to pant, to get in some air that wasn't just through her distorted nose, but couldn't because of the sticks that she was holding between her jaws. Probably not the wisest choice for a cat like her; her crooked jaw was bending in ways that she hadn't even thought possible, and the sticks were heavier than she would've liked. Spotting the brown tabby pelt of Fernpaw, she rushed over to him, her horribly deformed tail making her lurch this way and that. Once she was by him, she dropped the sticks and paused to pant. Her jaw hung really loose, but it could do that when she was exhausted.

"I-I'm so sorry!" the she-cat gasped, practically spluttering. Her voice sounded awful, mainly because her jaw was looser and the pain made it harder for her to speak properly. Then she paused. Wait... she and her patrol were actually back... a little early? Ashfeather glanced down at her paws, a wave of hot embarrassment washing over her. She was better than this. Hopefully, Skyleaf and Poppybreeze had collected some moss and grass, which were other things that they had needed. Carefully, the she-cat pawed the sticks toward him. They had some drool on them, which was probably really gross.

"U-um... I m-mean... I thought th-that the patrol was d-due back sooner, so I r-rushed. But, uh, g-guess that w-we're a bit early..." The bulging light gray tip of her tail twitched. Ashfeather felt like an idiot. "H-here are some s-sticks... I th-think the others g-got moss and grass and s-stuff..." But hadn't Skyleaf been collecting sticks as well? Ashfeather knew that any patrol with her in it would flop. She'd been late to report in to Wolffang as well. Was she even a competent member of the Clan? Slowly, the she-cat backed away. Fernpaw probably thought that she was an idiot.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 8th, 2021, 07:21 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: owltalon + breezekit

[elkbound - @MooingPanda @RiverClan*bab]

The tom let out the breath he hadn’t realized he was holding once the other’s expression morphed into one of intrigue. Owltalon’s studious look, despite clearly listening, was a level of critical Elkbound didn’t even realize he was being unnerved by until it was made clear his plan was acceptable.
“Yes, she had the right idea; we should probably be a little more precise with it, but it is still true she did some surprisingly good foundation work.” The warrior padded after Owltalon, fiddling with the leaves around the gap for a few moments and resting on his haunches to think. Fox-dung. If he hadn’t just plucked them all out of his tail, he’d have a good few leaves to work with that weren’t attached to living plants in the den. The tom craned his neck towards the wall to peer intently a final time before turning to the other to continue.
“Leaves could help make it thicker, if we can stuff them between the sticks in a sort of… cage.” Had he not wanted to seem like he knew more than he did, ‘I think’ would have followed. “When we’re able to put up some larger branches, finding an already sharp one could be used to make holes for the rest. Less risk of splinters, that way.” He wasn’t completely sure, but he wasn’t completely guessing either; that had to count for something.

A few moments of silence, both cats looking at the wall and sitting, passed before Elkbound stood up and glanced around. ”May as well see if Breezekit has found anything, I’d say? If not then it’s off to the moor.”
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !
Old June 8th, 2021, 08:46 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Owltalon ears twitched as Elkbound blew out. The other warrior certainly seemed to be taking this pretty seriously. He tried to put on a serious face as they analyzed the walls. "Yeah, try and have a system in place. Maybe you work on weaving sticks if the wall needs it and I'll work on stuffing leaves in gaps?" He tipped his head toward Elkbound. "Eh? Divide and conquer?"

As the tom spoke again, that reminded Owltalon of Breezekit. "Where's Breezekit at?" He twisted around, trying to locate the energetic kit. They probably should have done a better job in keeping track of her. "She might have gotten lost. I hope she's not in the moor." That wouldn't be good. They would certainly hear about it from Twilightstar if word got out about it. @RiverClan*bab @thamnophis

Old June 8th, 2021, 09:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Honeysage
(sorry for the late response /A\ )
@FrostCat @spade

Honeysage tilted his head to the side and smiled, "Feather's would look very nice." he hummed. Though, he was almost certain they would be blown away in the winds. It was the thought that counted though, right?

The tabby looked down at the kit, he hadn't even noticed the smaller tom. A chuckle coming from him at the younger one's pleadings. With a shake of his head the Warrior stood up "No. You're going to help me. We're going to need lots of rocks and you're just the one I needed." he hummed. "Can't do it by myself, need another strong clanmate to help." luckily Snowypaw had gone off to snatch grass as he was speaking.

Honeysage nodded his head in the direction of where he was going to travel to, and stopped right at the spot where the Warrior's den stood....or well mostly stood. "Right. So we're going to roll the boulders up to here, and really pack them in" he hummed, already getting to work. Pulling the rotted or dead grass from the remaining walls, and brushing off crushed stone.

When the Apprentice returned with stone the golden tabby beamed at them "Great job! I'm not really sure how to go about doing this..." he hummed, deep in thought. Looking around, seemed as though his clanmates were doing the same thing he had planned. But stuffing the holes with leaves instead of his original plan...mud. "Let's just do as they do!" he chirped.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 9th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart @~Storm~ ]

;Poppybreeze;

Poppybreeze had brought back a pile of sticks with moss draped over it. She had taken it slow, and when she dropped her load, gave a huge sigh.
"That's done. I can go get more if you need it," she added to Ashfeather.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old June 9th, 2021, 06:22 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Twigkit shrugged. "Ok!" He was so excited to be helping out his Clanmates he really didn't care how he did it. "What do you need me to do?" He poked the grass that Snowypaw had brought. "I can help with the grass!" He had pushed the rocks Honeysage had pointed to, and had gotten them three-quarters of the way there before getting tired and bored. But grass seemed like more fun! He smiled up at Honeysage.
@spade @Starfall
(Don't worry about responding late, I don't mind!)

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old June 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM
eternally tired

// @implimm @Pheasantflight @BILL.

Bearbranch

Since no one seemed to be doing anything at the moment, Bearbranch sighed and said "If you guys are just going to stand there i'm going to go pick up at the warriors den." Bearbranch then stepped away to go the the warriors den to pick up around it, despite the fact that Nettlespark hadn't given them orders yet. He first noticed all the sticks around so he made an effort to pick them up around the den, once he had gathered them all up in his mouth he walked away and threw them into the plains outside of camp. He then walked back, wondering what else Nettlespark had for him to do.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 15th, 2021, 07:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Doing a quick wrap up before I move this. ]

When Fernpaw returned to camp with his small supply of materials, he was disappointed to see not much progress had been made on the dens. It seemed like most of the cats who arrived lost interest and dispersed.

Well, he shouldn't have expected anything else. They had plenty of time before he tried to spur them into action .. it was no surprise they wouldn't maintain focus on this for long.

Shaking his head, he went to work.

The nursery had been done, so he started with the apprentice den, clearing out old bedding and dumping it outside the camp entrance, then going back in with fresh moss and grass to remake the nests. He then moved onto the walls, doing his best to repair any gaps in the structure with the sticks and grass stalks he acquired from the collected material pile. He was glad Fish Bird and Fang Fish showed him how to do this.

That done, he moved onto the Warriors' Den, doing much of the same as he did before. Remove stinky nests, replace them, then make sure the walls were in good shape.

And again, with the elders' den. Remove, replace, repair. He was hoping the more he did this, the better he'd get. No one could complain about a lack of trying!

Onto the medicine cat den, he was glad this one was more cave-like in structure. All it took was some refreshed nests and he was on his way. To Twilight's den, he trotted in to swap out her nest with some fresh bedding (he threw in some extra squishy feathers, for her comfort) before he moved on. To - nothing.

They were done, and now uncertain as to what to do with himself Fernpaw focused on tidying up the scraps of material left around camp.
Closed Thread