Today 02:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:05 PM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chestnutpaw flicked his head,” But I don’t think Fallenstar or Grousestar is planning to attack any time soon, I think we are still allies with both clans, since Riverclan was allies with Thunderclan and Skyclan was allies with Windclan.” He meowed happily trying to reassure the apprentice.
Ah. Had his fear been that transparent? He appreciated the toms calming words, but still, ion the back of his mind, something whispered- "Be careful."

Swallowing, Emberpaw tried to regain his composure.

"So, how's us, your mentor treating you?" he asked. "Mine always seems to be mad at me, but- then again, I guess I am a bit of a troublemaker." He flashed the tom a flirty smile.

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!

Old July 24th, 2019, 01:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
Ah. Had his fear been that transparent? He appreciated the toms calming words, but still, ion the back of his mind, something whispered- "Be careful."

Swallowing, Emberpaw tried to regain his composure.

"So, how's us, your mentor treating you?" he asked. "Mine always seems to be mad at me, but- then again, I guess I am a bit of a troublemaker." He flashed the tom a flirty smile.
He laughed some,” My mentor seems to think I need relax. I try to act like a warrior around my mentor, supressing my excitement and acting calm and level-headed. It impresses my mentor that I do that, but she thinks I need to relax.” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 24th, 2019, 02:02 AM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
He laughed some,” My mentor seems to think I need relax. I try to act like a warrior around my mentor, supressing my excitement and acting calm and level-headed. It impresses my mentor that I do that, but she thinks I need to relax.” He meowed
Emberpaw laughed. "I deffinitley need to relax!" her purred. "I get into a lot of trouble because of my restlessness."

All my cats!

Old July 26th, 2019, 11:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Emberpaw laughed. "I deffinitley need to relax!" her purred. "I get into a lot of trouble because of my restlessness."
He shrugged,” I try to act like a warrior around my mentor, I pretended when I first became an apprentice that I wasn’t excited to see the territory. I acted like it was not exciting.” He chuckled,” but when I went to the apprentice den that night I couldn’t stop talking about how exciting it was to leave camp.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 27th, 2019, 12:26 AM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
He shrugged,” I try to act like a warrior around my mentor, I pretended when I first became an apprentice that I wasn’t excited to see the territory. I acted like it was not exciting.” He chuckled,” but when I went to the apprentice den that night I couldn’t stop talking about how exciting it was to leave camp.”
Emberpaw couldn't help but purr delightedly at the toms' story. "Weren't we all like that?" he asked, reminding himself of a warrior discussing his days as a kit. It made him feel foolish, somehow.
"But, honestly? I love to leave camp, especially without orders. I can do whatever I want for a couple of minutes. Just relax and be free, ya know? That's the good thing about Windclan territory. You can just run and run and run until you're all tired out, and even then, there's still more room to run." That was true. He didn't know why he had admitted it, but he had felt... closer, somehow, to the tom, after he finally admitted he was just like the other apprentices. It made Emberpaw feel more at ease.

All my cats!

Old July 28th, 2019, 06:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep didn't mind Sunwalker. He was awkward, but not many cats weren't-- and he appeared to be polite, a trait he appreciated. "Take it easy," he cautioned him with some amusement. "I'm not going to bite your tail off for a light bump. I hardly noticed it until you apologized." As he had previously said, it wasn't a big deal. Accidents happened.

A weight crashed into his side, and he stumbled, damn near falling into Sunwalker before he whirled around with a short hiss. He was on edge, agitated by the sudden attack and expecting some cat who wanted a fight. Thistlestep was far from afraid: coming from a lineage of superior fighters, he was well trained in the art of combat and was confident in his ability to take any cat down.

Annoyance and disappointment spiked his fur as his burning gaze landed on an apprentice, from his own Clan though he didn't recognize her. "Watch it," he growled softly, trying to relax the bristling fur along his back.

To Sunwalker, he was gentler. "I apologize for that.. apprentice's behavior. It seems my Clan's cats are more blind than you are." It was an attempt at a joke, albeit maybe distasteful. Thistlestep enjoyed the company of older cats over apprentices, and the sooner Bumblepaw was out of his fur, the happier he'd be.

@Aquilex, @NinaEevee

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Emberpaw couldn't help but purr delightedly at the toms' story. "Weren't we all like that?" he asked, reminding himself of a warrior discussing his days as a kit. It made him feel foolish, somehow.
"But, honestly? I love to leave camp, especially without orders. I can do whatever I want for a couple of minutes. Just relax and be free, ya know? That's the good thing about Windclan territory. You can just run and run and run until you're all tired out, and even then, there's still more room to run." That was true. He didn't know why he had admitted it, but he had felt... closer, somehow, to the tom, after he finally admitted he was just like the other apprentices. It made Emberpaw feel more at ease.
He chuckled,” I don’t run much, but I swim to burn energy.” He meowed happily as he was enjoying the conversation quite a lot.

Old July 28th, 2019, 05:13 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
He chuckled,” I don’t run much, but I swim to burn energy.” He meowed happily as he was enjoying the conversation quite a lot.

Ember frowned. "Swimming... is it hard?"

The question popped from his mind and out of him mouth before he could stop himself. "Does fish taste good? I mean, what is it like living in RIverclan. Is... Fallenstar a good leader?"

All my cats!

Old July 28th, 2019, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Ember frowned. "Swimming... is it hard?"

The question popped from his mind and out of him mouth before he could stop himself. "Does fish taste good? I mean, what is it like living in RIverclan. Is... Fallenstar a good leader?"
Chestnutpaw paused,” I don’t know it’s to me like how you think of running.” He meowed

Old July 28th, 2019, 09:00 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

(Open to anyone :3)
Scarfang gave a sniff as he entered Seastones, the scents of all the clans entering his nose. He padded into the huddle of RiverClan, now mingled with SkyClan, and sat down, curling his tail around his paws. He was a rather large dark brown tabby: big paws, thickly muscled shoulders, and amber eyes that always seemed to be narrowed in anger, distain, or some other negative emotion. When he was with Belle or Tigerkit though, his eyes held a softnesd not seen by many. He had quite the temper.
He began to flick his tail and and forth idly, flexing the muscles in his shoulders.

@Aquilex
Regalstorm entered the gathering beside Wolfspark, hoping to StarClan above that Lionstorm would back his nose off his buisness with his mate. He glanced at Wolfspark reassuringly, eyes gleaming with reassurance.
"I hope in StarClan's name Lionstorm won't try something tonight." He whispered to the gray tom beside him.

@Lilyfur2
Cascadespirit pushed his way through the crowd, Kiwibounce right behind him. He was so excited, he could barely think. They could start a family, have kits of their own... he could be a father.. he gave his head a shake.
"Cmon, Kiwibounce! Let's find Bellpaw and Eaglepaw and tell them the good news!"
(He don't know that Bell had her named changed yet)

@Lilyfur2
Dreampaw sat with Eaglepaw, grooming his back with long tongue strokes, purring loudly.
"I love you, Eaglepaw." She murmured, purring slightly.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; July 28th, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
Closed Thread