Last post by Mica
Today 09:47 PM
Need helpz with Profile...
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 09:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2023, 08:43 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Sunleap's eyes were wide open with surprise. Wait what?! Some of his own clanmates murdered Shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice!? How could any ThunderClan cat be such foxhearts!? When he heard that two of those foxhearts of clanmates were dead he wasn't sure what to feel. Yes, those foxhearts had deserved to die but they had still been his clanmates. They had family who were probably grieving for them. He wondered who the cats that Ivysnake managed to kill were. He also wondered who the surviving attacker was. He wondered what the RiverClan tom he was next to thought of the fact some of his clanmtes had killed a medicine cat apprentice. He hoped the pale tom would somehow realize he had nothing to do with it. @tulin Bearpelt heard that ThunderClan had killed Ivysnake. How could some of ThunderClan's warriors kill a medicine cat apprentice!? She doubted that most of them were such foxhearts they would kill a medicine cat apprentice. The 18 moon pregnant WindClan queen wondered what Bumblestar's response to that announcement would be.
Old July 18th, 2023, 11:12 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Judgement: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Activated.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @Poprock ]

Yes! Entering back into the gathering from his spot in the shadows

SHADOW FIEND: DISABLED

Mewing back at the Shecat, raising his paw and placing it swiftly onto her. “PEBBLEPAW!” A few giggles escaped the calico. This was a much better thing than a brewing war. She seemed a right roughed up though? Hm, and her leader was sporting some fresh wounds, no way! What! “Is it even ‘paw anymore? Oooo! Can I guess your name if you are a sentinel now???” Mumblepaw knew some cats got new names with battles, maybe this was a new one!

“once in a dream i thought i could be anyone i wanted...”
--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; July 18th, 2023 at 11:43 PM.
Old July 19th, 2023, 04:40 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw]

The apprentice offered a smile at the confirmation from the other two. They were only on their second Gathering too! That's amazing! "I like your names," she complimented, hearing of a Winterpaw too. It was interesting. "Alderstep is my mentor! He's the deputy over there!" the apprentice spoke, gesturing towards the ThunderClan deputy happily. "He's kind of a grump, but I think he likes me. He just doesn't want to admit it I think," she giggled a little.

@Leafie @Octavia!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 38/100 - She/Her - 5m

"HAH I called it! I knew some sort of threat was going to get tossed, I was wrong so far about the apprentices though..." she jumped up when she heard the shadowclan leader speak. Maybe later on someone would talk about there being new apprentices, it was still a bit early in the gathering it seemed. It had to be since not all of the leaders had said anything besides just one so far, this was going to be eventful. Springpaw rubbed her paws together in excitement, she was ready to hear what the thunderclan leader would say about this. Now her attention was on Treepaw as he greeted himself a bit more it seemed. "Seedheart is my mentor! That's pretty neat that the deputy is your mentor! Is it stressful?" she asked, surely it was since your mentor was next in line to be the leader should they vanish. "Heh mine seemed to be nervous when I was reassigned to her though..." did her mentor doubt her self a bit? She hoped not Springpaw would just have deal with it she guessed, now she looked over to her sister. "I'm sure Winterpaw is somewhere here, if not than he missed all of the fun!" she grinned.

@Octavia! @SuspiciousMindz

Autumnpaw gasped. "You're mentored by the deputy??!" she exclaimed, "Wow! I'm mentored by Briarfang. He showed me how to fish."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 19th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar listened quietly as Dawnstar started off the gathering as usual, and she had quite the news to issue. It seemed like ThunderClan's been really acting up these past moons. But killing any clan's medicine cat apprentice was a little overboard, it was even worse if they had done it as Dawnstar had said. It sounded like they had been actively going after Ivysnake during an herb patrol.

Twilightstar, although no fan of ThunderClan currently, wanted to hear Bumblestar's side of the story to the accusation before making any judgment. Dawnstar's never been one to lie as far as Twilightstar knew, and Bumblestar's aggression at the last meeting made it hard to disbelieve the story. Yet, there were two sides to every tale. Hearing the word war actually spoke had chills of uneasiness running up and down Twilightstar's back. Before the drama between the two clans could be invoked further, Twilightstar got to her paws and moved to the front to speak before Bumblestar. Her announcement would be quick anyway.

"WindClan has five new apprentices, Owlpaw, Crookedpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepaw, and Frostpaw." She began swiftly. There was no doubt that any cared about what was going on in WindClan, more interested in Bumblestar's response. However, her clanmates deserved their dues and she wasn't going to let war drama get in the way of that.

"As well as two new warriors, Milknose and Mothflower. We've acquired two new clanmates, Scorchedfang who used to be an outsider, and Mistycloud a former RiverClan warrior." She had doubted there would be any issue with Mistycloud's joining but that was until the trouble at Sedgewater Valley started.

"Some of my warriors also stirred up some unwanted problems at RiverClan's border. Although I've already apologized, I do want to say I'm sorry about that to you." Twilightstar turned her head until her eye located Beanstar's blue one. "I'll certainly work on disciplining and controlling my warriors better." She meowed to the RiverClan leader and then stepped back.

@Undertaker @dino. @vellichor

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 19th, 2023, 06:12 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Halffur sat, head low

Junipereye was listening to hazelpaw ramble about something quietly

ART CONTEST
Old July 19th, 2023, 08:31 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap thought that it was great that WindClan had new apprentices and warriors. Two of the new warriors had just joined, one being from RiverClan. He wondered why Mistyfern left RiverClan. Maybe Mistyfern didn't fit in?
Bearpelt obviously already knew that WindClan had new apprentices and warriors, since the pregnant young she-cat was in WindClan.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 19th, 2023 at 08:35 PM.
Old July 19th, 2023, 08:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well, it seemed it was Beanstar's turn. The reminder of WindClan's attack made his mood sour a bit. After looking around a bit, the siamese stepped forward and spoke, ignoring Twilightstar's words at first. He had some cats to recognize, after all.

"This moon, I'm happy to announce that a pair of kits have earned their apprentice names, Daypaw and Snowpaw. We have also had quite a few cats join our ranks, including a slew of abandoned kits. Despite the innate tragedy of the matter, we're very happy to provide a home to any kits who find themselves lost or without guidance."

After clearing his throat, Beanstar continued with slight irritation in his voice. "Yes, there was some... trouble. But I don't want to leave out the fact that your warriors accused mine of stealing, then crossed the border into RiverClan territory to attack." He lashed his tail, making a point of making it a big gesture. "I can guarantee you no prey was stolen from WindClan's land. I have eyes and ears everywhere. As long as you make good on your promise to discipline your warriors, I'll let this slide with a warning. But if my Clan is attacked unprovoked again, you and yours will pay for it."

RiverClan was not to be stepped all over, and Beanstar wanted to make a point of that. While he did respect the older leader, the fact that this incident even happened made Beanstar begin to question her abilities. She was getting older, after all, and had been leader for seasons. Maybe it was time for her to step down, let Fallownose give it a shot.

With that thought, Beanstar stepped backwards and gestured for Bumblestar to step up and make the final announcement.

// @dino. @Moonraven @Undertaker \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 19th, 2023, 09:23 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

ALL OPEN TO ANY CLAN

Pumpkinpatch || She/Her

Pumpkinpatch sat in the middle of the crowd listening to the other clan's announcements with a blank expression on her face.

Batstorm || He/Him

Batstorm sat near a tree as he listened to the announcements. This was his first gathering as a warrior.

Mistcloud || She/her
Whew, first gathering as a Windclan warrior. She gulped, Riverclan sure would hate her. But oh well.

-----------------------
Dovepaw || They/He

Dovepaw sat alone in the gathering just listening to the announcements, it's not like they liked to talk either.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old July 19th, 2023, 09:23 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Nighthound silently walked after his Clan, finding a spot in the shadows to sit down and merely watch. His fur blended into the darkness, eyes narrowed as he looked upon the other Clans. Of course, he would follow Dawnstar's orders of leaving ThunderClan be. He merely watched, observing silently as the Gathering went on.

CLOUDPAW
fluffy white she-cat with pale grey freckles and green eyes.
she/her

Nose upturned as she followed after her Clan, Cloudpaw glared at anyone who encroached on her personal space. Really, even her own Clan couldn't watch their filthy pawsteps? Ugh! Her fur would be ruined by the end of the night with all these foul-smelling imbeciles around her! Cloudpaw grimaced as she pointedly sat away from others, covering her nose to attempt to fight off the wretched scents floating in the air.

FERRETSNAP
fluffy brown and white tom with amber eyes.
he/him

Ferretsnap silently walked after RiverClan, his tail lashing behind him. He wasn't particularly fond of being around so many others, but he figured he should probably attend. He wouldn't go out of his way to talk to anyone, however.

SNOWPAW
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

Icy blue eyes were wide with wonder as Snowpaw made her way into the Gathering, looking around. Excitement and nervousness flooded through her little body as she saw how many others were there. Wahh, there were so man different scents and other cats and the Clans were so biiiiig!! Snowpaw felt an anxious tremble travel through her body and she found somewhere off to the side to sit, not wanting to disturb anyone. She hoped Daypaw and Cloudjumper were here. It seemed like mister Gingercat had to sit at the front with the other scary looking cats, so she couldn't talk to her mentor either. Weh, this was a lot to process!

MOTHFLOWER
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

His first Gathering as a warrior. Mothflower slowly made his way after WindClan, his walking much more steady than the last time he was here. The scars appeared to be healed, though the scar tissue would forever be uncomfortable. Regardless, Mothflower found a place to sit, listening to the announcements.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 19th, 2023, 10:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

When her companion spoke, it was to snarl at her, and oooh! She barely listened to anything he said, instead her hearing honed in on the very loud 'care' he'd yelled. Ah! That meant he totally cared for her company, yes? Lovely! She barely even noticed when Dogpaw brushed by her, trying to tell her something. Sadly enough, the black and white, rumpled molly only had her single-minded focus completely on the cat beside her. "Crikey! You're very loud! I'm sitting right here, you don't need to yell."

Except, aha! He was smiling! Funny-smelling-but-pretty-looking cat was smiling. Okay.. it was more of a grimace, but Starrypaw wouldn't complain. A smile meant she was doing something right, yeah? But... uh, why was he leaning towards her? Puzzlement crossed her features for a moment, before she realized... ooh, he was gonna tell her a secret! Yeah, that was probably it!

Her hopes visibly deflated when the tom beside her got her name entirely wrong - and then proceeded to ask about someone else. Weren't you supposed to ask all about the person you were talking to? Wasn't that part of manners? However, when the ShadowClanner glanced over her shoulder at the cat Cracklepaw was gesturing to, her ears perked with happiness, mind too slow to process that Cracklepaw had just insulted Dogpaw. "Oh! That's Pip, my brother! HI PIP!" Starrypaw yelled loudly, waving her arms around in the air to catch his attention. "He's the bestest brother ever... Actually he's kinda not really my brother but that's okay, yknow? Anyway, Pip is my favoritest cat in the world. Along with Mossy.. and Seedling, and Shader, and Bigbird, and... ouh! You can be my favorite cat too!! I'll name you..."

She paused a moment, clearly thinking. Her face seemed to light up a moment later, emerald hues bright with glee.

"Crikey! Because, yknow, you yelled and I got surprised at how loud you were." Trying to pat his shoulder reassuringly. "I know another really reeeaaally loud cat. Her name is Bigbird. She's over there on that rock, you see-" The ruffled apprentice started to wave her paw in Dawnstar's direction, but stopped short when someone slid between herself and Cracklepaw, obscuring her view of the other apprentice.

Being the lightheaded cat that she was, Starrypaw's mind had entirely blown over the no-talking-to-ThunderClan rule that Dawnstar had put down. To be quite honest, Rose hadn't noticed either, but either way, Starrypaw just stared at Cougarivy with a visible amount of awe. "Her name isn't hag." Starrypaw whispered to Cracklepaw... quite loudly, in fact, and undeniably within hearing range of the enforcer commander, who was standing between them. "Her name is Cougarivy, and she's super cool. She's the enforcer commander, did you know that? Oh yeah, also she's Pip's Mama, but I don't think Pip likes h-"

Starrypaw stopped short suddenly as she realized... Oh dear, she'd run her mouth as usual and not been discreet about it at all. 'Course, Starrypaw was too much of a feather-brain and a softhearted fool to dwindle much on the mishap. The Enforcer commander was smiling. Come to think of it, Cougarivy was always smiling, unlike her mate Elmshadow who... Starrypaw had literally never seen smile. Yikes, Pip had tough parents, maybe that's why he never smiled. Anyway, if Cougarivy always smiled, and nice cats were the definition of smiles, then that meant the enforcer commander was the nicest cat ever!

So of course, considering all this, Starrypaw did what she would have done anyway; She brushed aside the other female's words and beamed up at her. "Hello! ... Wait.. his name is Squirrel? What is squirrel scent?" Her gaze flicked over to Cracklepaw, perplexed.

[ @Leafí - Cracklepaw / @xavier. - Dogpaw / @Ravensong - Cougarivy | Gosh I'm so sorry for the late response. I just got back from hiatus. ]

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Closed Thread