Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:08 PM
Go to first new post Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by constellation
Today 03:07 PM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:06 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 03:05 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Hound
Today 03:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2022, 09:49 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: March Gathering

[WC]Rippleshade followed into the clearing. Looks like this is already going to be a hectic gathering. There was a corpse on the ground. A CORPSE. at a GATHERING. Many other problems had arisen too, but none were comparable to fighting at a gathering. What have the clans become? Rouges with no warrior code? She wondered why the cat was murdered in the first place. She didn't care for what the leaders were going to say in spite of this, as someone was responisble for disturbing the peace at a gathering, and it was going to annoy her. Oh, what was she kidding. She needed to listen. With ThunderClan under "new management," it would be important. If ShadowClan and their psychopathic leader were to try and "manage" RiverClan, or worse, WindClan, She would rather just run. What a scary gathering this would be. For now, she just sits there. Waiting for the leaders to get into a big quarrel. It was going to happen. Some day now, the dam will burst and people will have to stop cowering in fear at the ShadowClan. Someday...
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; March 9th, 2022 at 09:52 AM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 03:19 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Lilypaw - ThunderClan
Lilypaw's nose twitched at the sight of the corpse that Dawnstar just killed. Eh, she was used to the stench of blood anyway, nothing new for her. Her blue hues flickered from her spot in the shadows near the back of the mingled ShadowClan and ThunderClanners. The chilly night air nipped at the siamese's face as she settled down on her haunches and faced the leaders. Maybe her friends would visit her, eh, she could care less.
[ OPEN for direct interaction ]

__

Duskflare
He didn't want to leave his kits but, with Dawnstar having to tend to SquirrelClan tonight as well, the dark tabby figured she could do with some extra manpower. Duskflare was great at that. As he settled near the front of the crowd, Duskflare immediately felt a sharp jab to his scarred left shoulder. Oh great, what idiot decide to mess me with today? The splotches brown tabby inwardly groan and swivled an ear to listen to what the, oh wait a minute, the SquirrelClan apprentice was jabbering about. Some nonsense about "Yo, Aster is the name. Have you ever.. killed someone? I can like, senses lies, by the way, I'll knooww, better answer truthfully."

The large tom grinned, flexing his white claws in the packed earth of the ground. So the kit decided to mess with the big boys, eh? "Well, if you really want too know," His copper-colored eyes flashed. "I can show you how I killed 'em." His dark amber hues flitted over a wheat-colored apprentice and stumbled into the bobtail he was talking to and gave a small snort.
[ @x ghostie @door~ ]

__

Snowhare
Well, uh okay. This was weird. Snowhare raked his gaze away from the corpse in the clearing to the leaders that made themselves comfy on top of a huge rock in the middle of the clearing. His snow-white pelt stood out uncomfortable against the dark shadows of the clearing, as he shuffled his paws. The snow helped a little to make him blend in the landscape. His dark green hues shined brightly as he looked around the clearing for somebody to interact with.
[ OPEN for any interaction ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old March 9th, 2022, 04:14 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

|| @tulle ||

Even at a young age, Cloudypaw could smell the blood. Her expression darkened, and she slunk alongside her mentor, dragging her leg behind with her. She needed to have something bite the thing off, it was utterly useless. Cool, stony eyes fixated forward, the apprentice only glanced at Cindersky a couple times to make sure the warrior wasn't looking at her. As determined as she was to not ever need Cindersky for anything outside of regular training, Cloudypaw needed her mentor tonight. She would never admit it, hell would freeze over first, but Cindersky was a lifeline.

This would be a nice way to spend her time if it didn't require socializing.

As they appeared on the edge of the clearing, blood scent hung in the air, but would hopefully dissipate or Cloudypaw would become nose-blind to it very soon. She didn't like the smell. She also didn't get a rat's ass about whatever went on... surely if it was a ThunderClan cat, her Clanmates would be more outraged? Right, those lazy asses loved complaining about how sucky their lives were, she doubted they would miss such a perfect opportunity to whine over something easily prevented. So none of her Clanmates were died. Or given a rude look, her fellow ThunderClanners could turn that into an offense, too.

Glancing around for the skinny cats of WindClan, she took a moment to register Cindersky's words. Oh. Ok. They weren't here yet. Great. Blinking slowly, Cloudypaw let out a puff of air. Whatever. The less cats she had to be around, the better. A soft smile was given to the young cat, and Cloudypaw took a moment to look at Cindersky, then give a dull, half smile (more like a tight, straight line) in an attempt to be... nice? Cordial? Polite? Either one.

Then the attempt at a smile faded as Cindersky asked her if she wanted to... to... to socialize. An incredulous look was given in response at first. 'I don't even talk to my Clanmates. I'm not talking to total strangers.' She was about to say back in a tart, icy retort, but then hesitated. Being buddy-buddy with cats from other Clans might turn out in her favor. After all, Starla HAD taught Cloudy how to get cats to like her, how to pretend. Some called that manipulating, but for Cloudy, it was instinct.

Shrugging her shoulders slightly, the silver white molly blinked up at Cindersky again, "Okay." She said, twitching her ear. "I guess it couldn't hurt. But they have to at least be competent, or I'm going to rip my ears off and eat them." She would rather eat her ears or swallow crowfood than talk to an idiotic cat and have to be nice to them.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 9th, 2022, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Amused

Wrenpaw | open to all clans expect RC

She was more than scared the young apprentice was terrified. The smell of metallic blood flowed towards her nose, fighting could be heard, and just as she peeked her head out of the crowd a body hit the ground. Wrenpaw could still hear the noise echoing towards her large ears, her first gathering and it was chaos. Dawnstar seemed to be in control of both Thunderclan and Shadowclan, a fight broke out which ended with Dawnstar killing some cats, exiles came in and disturbed the gathering tho they were removed. She sat by herself now slightly trembling with bristled fur and hollowed eyes, taking in large breaths to calm herself much like her mother had taught her to do. Wrenpaw needed to distract herself she needed to talk to someone, hurryingly she surveyed who was close to her hoping to chat with another apprentice.
Old March 9th, 2022, 08:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
--Vixensnarl (ShC)--
The molly slunk into the gathering along with the mass of ThunderClan and ShadowClan cats, although she stuck more towards the ShadowClan group. It made her anxious being away from her home for so long and she was eager to hear the details about what had been going on while Dawnstar and the patrols the leader had taken were in ThunderClan. Were Elmshadow and Owlfeather doing a good job? Had more outsiders been caught on the territory? Ugh, it was frustrating not knowing, but hopefully she would be able to find out soon enough.

@SuspiciousMindz [For Pineclaw ^.^]

PineClaw had followed the clan to the gathering rather unenthusiastically. He wasn't excited the drama that would probably roll out of the Gathering. So much was happening and how would the other clans react to Dawnstar taking over ThunderClan? He couldn't blame them if they took it as an act of war, it meant she could waltz in anywhere to take over if she could!

Unfortunately, Pineclaw didn't know any other way to rule without assuming how the other clan leaders might be more friendly. He'd grown up with Dawnstar and Icestar in charge so he had nothing to relate them to. He was just getting wore out from the constant need to please the leader.

A sudden strange scent caught his attention. The warrior turned towards the edge of the ShadowClan group, starting to follow it. Before he knew it, he had come face to face with Vixensnarl, startled by the way she smelled. It was a mixture of ShadowClan and ThunderClan now, a strange scent that not even the borders really carried. "Oh, sorry, I just couldn't figure out what I was smelling. It was distracting me from the leaders," the tabby spoke, taking a couple steps back to study the she-cat. "What is ThunderClan like?" he couldn't help but ask.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 9th, 2022, 10:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Snakeheart barley had a moment to sniff out a condescending "And your clan just let Dawnstar do what she wants with you? How far the mighty have fallen you all seemed so confident in yourselves when you attacked riverclan a few moons ago." at Sundust not even acknowledging the other cats claims to being the new medicine cat (he was probably untrained like the rest though that wasnt a concern of Snakehearts) before he was interrupted.

By what you may ask? Well by a sharp pain in his tail as it was stepped on by the mouse like apprentice who was apparently chosen to be a high rank (keep making those mistakes thunderclan see where it gets you). He snapped immediately.
"Watch where youre going you overgrown hairball you just stepped on my tail! Gods thunderclan is screwed arent you given theyve not only chose an obvious coward of a medicine cat apprentice but a complete clutz as well! That you havent 'accidentally' killed one of your own with your incompetence is a miracle but I guess I cant expect anything but that from your clan; its fitting isnt it. A good for nothing from a good for nothing clan. Get your filthy paws off of my person before I show you just why Icicleripple knew better then to cross me you mistake of a whelp!"
The worst part was that Snakeheart really meant all those things he said, viewing Rosepaw who he hadnt even met yet as nothing more then a mistake in process who he'd never respect, much less help. The thunderclan cats were doomed from the start by Snakehearts bias and this only cemented that in his mind. They were pinned in a way shadowclan on one side corrupting their morals and riverclans unending hatred for the deaths of those the medicine cat loved on the other windclan, who was struggling much the same as thunderclan, their only true friend.

The tom let out a scoff murmuring a biting "Reedpaw pay no mind to the rabid squirrels, if you want good company try Cowpaw once he arrives. Thunderclans kindness is worth less then dirt." before he let out one last vicious hiss and intentionally turned all focus away from thunderclan and snubbed them calling out a much kinder "Cowpaw! Over here!" waving his tail at the apprentice off in the distance.

@Shade. @Naiad @Nixey @x ghostie

Last edited by Rani; March 9th, 2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 11:11 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

===> Cowpaw | Windclan's Medicine Cat | @Rani @Naiad @Nixey @Shade.
The giant tom let out a pleased purr to show how grateful he was to his brother. His shoulders lowered, tension beginning to drift out in waves. He tilts his head curiously while he waits for Rockwing but nods once he gets nudged, bouncing after him while he led the way. The crowd was thick and to his own surprise, Starclan must've been looking out because not once did Cowpaw find himself getting drowned out. Though, one may try and reason it was his size. He would beg to differ.

He comes to a halt with Rockwing, squinting his mismatched hues at who he assumes is the.. medicine... cats... of the clans.. His heart is suddenly rushed with a sense of excitement but is overwhelmed because oh, Cowpaw sinks slightly, ears pulling back. He couldn't quite remember a lot of information about them but they must be very skilled, oh, gee, what if they don't think he's worthy? He tried not to fixate on others' opinions but... these opinions really, really mattered to him... he was caught up in his thoughts, almost missing what his brother said. Cowpaw looks back, eyes with a watery glint.

He,,, did not prefer to go by himself.

Taking a deep breath, he smiles softly at Rockwing before leading in to brush his cheek against his. A light tap of his paw against Rockwing's, he signals, it's alright! I'll go alone! Thank you! The statement offers more confidence to Cowpaw, not a lot, but enough, that he turns away and begins to approach the supposed group of medicine cats. He was supposed to represent Windclan and hm, it would not be pleasant to offer any chances for others to use this moment against them in anyway.

His tail waves in response, stopping in front of the .. four? (oh stars.) Cowpaw smiles, tilting his head curiously. Greetings!! How is everyone? He inquires, a good conversation starter... if he wasn't interrupting any. .. (was it just him or was the air awfully thick around here?)
=======

===> Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | @zeeno @door~
Their eyes scanned Duskfire up and down with a blatantly unamused look. Huh. They didn't reply for a moment, staring at the claws that laced his body. His answer didn't surprise them - Lotuspaw,, they weren't exactly doubting he hadn't. (honestly. most of the big cats here had blood staining their paws. they refused to ever have that cover theirs.) "Reeallly now?" They mew, voice low. They did not appreciate how the heckity heck he phrased it, at least. "Was it at least brought on or were you just feeling funky, eh? Eh?" Lotuspaw pressed further, squinting their eyes at Duskfire harder. This only made him a perfect candidate. "... sure. Yeah. I know the... perfect spot so you can show me. Yep. Come along now."

It must be destiny, even if they weren't sure if they bought into that, it had to be. While the apprentice began to paddle away further from the crowd, leading this warrior to his own doom - a mouse-brained apprentice came rushing towards them at sudden speed; suddenly stops and starts,, jumping around. Taken aback, Lotuspaw watches Ryepaw struggle to their own curiosity. "Yo, " they mew, looking down at whatever he was struggling with. Oh. Oh! Their eyes immediately spark with joy, bounding to his side. "let me help, let me help, " they squeak, as if they didn't have other reasons. considering it was ANOTHER fish cat, they may of let him suffer but no.

plans.

they had plans.

"Sit STILL! Agrh, " Lotuspaw squealed, trying to reach and grab onto the small red creature with a paw. Ohoho, and if, if they succeeded in this, they were going to immediately fling it RIGHT AT DUSKFIRE'S FACE!! It was a WONDERFUL, UNSTOPPABLE, PLAN! Cornpaw would be proud.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 9th, 2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 11:33 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rosepaw's maw gaped for a second. She was trying to apologise but then she heard what was being said to her and her mouth closed. A lot of cats assumed that because she was nice she was naive as well. But Rosepaw was actually rather cynical most of the time. That didn't mean she wasn't kind, though.

Either way, she could tell Snakeheart was bring unreasonable. She was pretty sure she'd heard him be mean from before she stepped on his tail. And his reasoning wasn't much better. He was clearly being aggressive towards anyone from ThunderClan and for what? It was probably some shallow grudge left from moons ago, back when she was a kit. How long was this hoping to last? It was ridiculous! Rosepaw wanted to call Snakeheart out for his biases and stereotypes. He was a dumb, malicious bully, looking for the weak link among the 4 clans to bully. He was petty and vengeful and, Rosepaw didn't want to do the same thing he did but she almost couldn't help it, didn't deserve to be a medicine cat. Medicine cats should heal everyone. They're rare so they don't get to pick favourites. Now Rosepaw felt q little bad and the more logical part of her mind told her she should be hoping he redeems himself in the future qnd maybe just had a bad day.

"...Sorry." she mumbled blankly and monotonously, moving away to sit next to Sundust. She gave Reedpaw an apologetic smile (She wasn't clanist like Karenheart) and then turned her attention to the newcomer. This was probably Cowpaw. Oh, he spoke in signs! Well, rosepaw could probably understand. She waved a paw sadly, because, admittedly, her mood had soured.
"Um, I'm fine." she replied.
@Rani @x ghostie @Nixey @Naiad

Last edited by Shade.; March 9th, 2022 at 11:33 PM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 11:39 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Pinestrike of Windclan | Open~

Following behind the Windclan delegation, the small tabby she-cat's nose scrunched at the metallic scent of blood that seemed to loom over the gathering.
Great, already someone has been causing trouble.
She looked to the sky and was... not surprised, but frustrated that there wasn't a cloud to be seen. Pinestrike shook her head and made her way to an open seat.
Of course, why should they send any sign at all of their ire, when they have abandoned us?
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old March 10th, 2022, 01:15 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow of Shadowclan**
[OPEN]

The large dark tom walked out onto the beach behind Dawnstar, his green eyes scanning the empty sands. He settled in a spot close to the base of the Seastones, making note that Shadestorm, as expected, was not taking his place at the base. Shortly after they arrived, Riverclan walked in and filled the beach with their fishy scent.

Elmshadow glanced sideways as he overheard Whiteclaw getting into explaining the whole situation Dawnstar was dealing with Thunderclan currently. He scowled silently and made note that the warrior would need reminding that loyalty means not open your own clan up to potential vulnerabilities. Before he could address that, Badgerscar made a move on another cat lurking along the outside of the gathering cats. He recognized Sprucefall and kept his eye tracking her and Badgerscar's strife. At the sound of another cat yelling at Kestrelstar, Elmshadow sighed and rolled his eyes. Chaos was already striking the gathering. He felt himself ease slightly as Dawnstar leapt off the Seastones and made quick work of Sprucefall.

Gradually the gathering quieted and Windclan finally arrived. Elmshadow turned his attention back to the Seastones as Twilightstar made her way atop them.

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
[OPEN]

The lithe she-cat pranced in behind Dawnstar. It was nice being among the rest of Shadowclan once again. The mice were fun but they quickly grew tiresome. They were all so very much the same: whining and complaining, putting off airs as though they had any claw's worth of pride but hadn't a single claw to back it up with. She sidled over to Elmshadow, surprised at just how excited she was to see the tom. "How are our kits doing?" She tried to drink in his scent, hoping that she'd taste only Elmshadow's scent without the infuriating undertones of Goldenstep lingering on him. Her stomach flipped angrily as she picked up hints of her former mentor. It hadn't occurred to her until now that leaving Shadowclan meant also leaving Elmshadow to grow closer to Goldenstep. Something would have to be done about then when she returned. In the meantime, she was determined to make the most of this gathering.

**Codwhisper of Riverclan**
[OPEN]

The spotted tabby tom trotted out onto the sand beach. Thunderclan and Shadowclan had apparently already arrived though he saw only Dawnstar on the Seastones. Curious. Codwhisper looked don't over the cats to see if he could spot Flamepaw, to no avail. He quickly turned his attention inward and kept his eye out for Honeypaw. Spending the gathering with his friend would hopefully help keep his kind from wandering over the other clans.

He was lost in thought until Dawnstar dropped from the Seastones and stalked through the gathered cats. Codwhisper rose to his paws to watch the massive she-cat. She stopped and swiftly killed an injured she-cat. Codwhisper was shocked silent. He hadn't paid enough attention to what had led to such an action but he tried to come up with something reasonable, there had to be some reason she would've just killed a cat a gathering, right? Suddenly his thoughts and worries went back to Flamepaw. It'd been so many moons since he'd seen the tom, Codwhisper hoped he was still safe.

**Doeheart of Riverclan**
[OPEN]

The lilac she-cat padded in behind her nephew. He seemed lost in his own thoughts and she suddenly realized it'd been a while since she'd gotten a real update on what Codwhisper had been up to recently. She'd make it a point after the gathering to try to spend some quality time with him. She glanced at a Shadowclan warrior heckling some uninvited rogue, as far as she could tell. She sighed and tried to turn away from it but her attention was pulled back to it as Dawnstar moved past her and killed the she-cat quickly, disposing of the body as though it was nothing more than inedible freshkill.

Her face twisted in disgust. Killing the she-cat was one thing, but the Shadowclan leader's blatant disregard for life was stomach-churning. She shifted her paws and watched as Dawnstar returned to the Seastones where she proceeded to groom herself as though nothing had happened. Her eye twitched as Windclan appeared and started filtering through the beach, taking their places. Good, the sooner they could get this gathering started, the sooner it could end and they could all go home.

**Toadpounce of Windclan**
[OPEN]

The skinny tom padded in behind Twilightstar, quickly picking up the scent of blood lingering in the air. They were the last to arrive but only Kestrelstar and Dawnstar sat atop the Seastones. He sighed, this would undoubtedly be a long gathering. He spread his toes into the sand and found an empty spot to settle in and turn his attention to the leaders atop the Seastones.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread