Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:11 AM

Old July 19th, 2019, 06:37 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice shivered at his laugh. Her eyes widened when she heard him Say susies name. "But Susie Campbell was fired. Joey replaced her with Allison so why would she still be here?" She said, her voice firm.
Sammy stopped mid laugh and got closer up to Alice "Well you see, when Joey fired Susie he offered her another job...let's just say it didn't go as planned." He chuckled a bit and turned back into his studio "Come you two, I will show you my findings." He went back into his studio and Bendy followed, a worried look on his face as he entered the crazed man's studio. Sammy stopped in the center and began to speak "Now I'm sure you're curious on what I mean by findings, well I'll be happy to explain. You see I had a sneaking suspicion that Susie was still here when I heard her unmistakable voice, calling to me from the ink so I pursued the voice deeper into the building and sure enough, there she was. Susie Campbell, though she didn't look like herself in fact she now looked like you Alice. Same dress, same halo only the halo was broken on the left side of her head and her face was melted. Quite unsightly I must say."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 19th, 2019, 06:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Sammy stopped mid laugh and got closer up to Alice "Well you see, when Joey fired Susie he offered her another job...let's just say it didn't go as planned." He chuckled a bit and turned back into his studio "Come you two, I will show you my findings." He went back into his studio and Bendy followed, a worried look on his face as he entered the crazed man's studio. Sammy stopped in the center and began to speak "Now I'm sure you're curious on what I mean by findings, well I'll be happy to explain. You see I had a sneaking suspicion that Susie was still here when I heard her unmistakable voice, calling to me from the ink so I pursued the voice deeper into the building and sure enough, there she was. Susie Campbell, though she didn't look like herself in fact she now looked like you Alice. Same dress, same halo only the halo was broken on the left side of her head and her face was melted. Quite unsightly I must say."
Alice gave Bendy a glance before following Sammy inside. Her eyes widened at his words. "Well I bet that was creepy. " She muttered. Ok now I'm definetly not going down there now she thought with a sigh.
Old July 19th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice gave Bendy a glance before following Sammy inside. Her eyes widened at his words. "Well I bet that was creepy. " She muttered. Ok now I'm definetly not going down there now she thought with a sigh.
Bendy stayed silent during this, taking in every word as Sammy continued to talk. Sammy went up to face Alice "Oh you would know wouldn't you? Trick question, you wouldn't know. I used to work with her, I used to know her, I used to be her friend! She was just your voice actor." He said in a bitter voice as he turned to face the wall "You can't understand what it must be like for her to be trapped in this place like me, I know from experience how painful, lonely, and heartbreaking it is to feel like you're the only one left in this god forsaken studio filled to the brim with living cartoons." He looked at his hand "So now it wasn't creepy, it was heart wrenching to see someone I knew so well reduced to something as low as you." He sighed and pointed to the door "Leave me. Even you my lord." Bendy was a bit taken aback by this, Sammy had never once spoken to him like that and honestly he was too stunned to argue so instead he just turned and left the studio and stoo by the door waiting for Alice.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:04 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy stayed silent during this, taking in every word as Sammy continued to talk. Sammy went up to face Alice "Oh you would know wouldn't you? Trick question, you wouldn't know. I used to work with her, I used to know her, I used to be her friend! She was just your voice actor." He said in a bitter voice as he turned to face the wall "You can't understand what it must be like for her to be trapped in this place like me, I know from experience how painful, lonely, and heartbreaking it is to feel like you're the only one left in this god forsaken studio filled to the brim with living cartoons." He looked at his hand "So now it wasn't creepy, it was heart wrenching to see someone I knew so well reduced to something as low as you." He sighed and pointed to the door "Leave me. Even you my lord." Bendy was a bit taken aback by this, Sammy had never once spoken to him like that and honestly he was too stunned to argue so instead he just turned and left the studio and stoo by the door waiting for Alice.
Alice was a bit shocked but she left anyways. She walked past Bendy and as she did she said "Im going to find Boris" and stomped off to the saferoom. To her surprise she had found that it was empty. She frowned and headed back to her room. She slammed the door shut and locked it. All she wanted to do was be alone. She sat down in a chair and watched a reel of the workers. She sighed and put her hair into a low ponytail. She left the room and looked around for Boris but he wasnt anywhere. She sighed and went back to Sammys studio. She knocked on the door very hard. "Sammy!" She yelled and tapped her foot against the ground. She didn't want to talk to him but she felt like she had to since this was important.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 19th, 2019 at 09:09 PM.
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice was a bit shocked but she left anyways. She walked past Bendy and as she did she said "Im going to find Boris" and stomped off to the saferoom. To her surprise she had found that it was empty. She frowned and headed back to her room. She slammed the door shutand locked it. All she wanted to do was sbe alone. She sat down in a chair and watched a reel of the workers. She sighed anduput her hair into a low ponytail. She left the room and looked around for Boris but he wasnt anywhere. She sighed and went back to Sammys studio. She knocked on the door very hard. "Sammy!" She yelled and tapped her foot against the ground. She didn't want to talk to him but she felt like she had to since this was important.
Bendy watched her leave and decided it might be best to stay in the ink for the time being and come back out later. So, he went up to a wall and melted into a puddle of ink. Sammy however sat at his desk and played his favorite song, a lullaby that he used to listen to everyday while he worked. He stayed like this for a while and took of his mask, setting it beside him as he rested his head on his arms. He only got up when he heard Alice yet again come to his door, he groaned as he stood and walked over to the door, opening it fast and scowling at Alice with his pitch black face and mouth but no eyes as he said "What!? What could you possibly want now!?"
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:33 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy watched her leave and decided it might be best to stay in the ink for the time being and come back out later. So, he went up to a wall and melted into a puddle of ink. Sammy however sat at his desk and played his favorite song, a lullaby that he used to listen to everyday while he worked. He stayed like this for a while and took of his mask, setting it beside him as he rested his head on his arms. He only got up when he heard Alice yet again come to his door, he groaned as he stood and walked over to the door, opening it fast and scowling at Alice with his pitch black face and mouth but no eyes as he said "What!? What could you possibly want now!?"
Alice frowned and her halo suddenly disappeared. "Look Sammy, You aren't the only one stuck in this awful place! Im sorry If I offended you in anyway but even though she was my voice actor, I never really was a big fan of her! I was made AFTER the business was over so I really dont have a purpose now Do I ? So why would Joey make me? I don't have the answers but I can guarantee one thing! I sure ain't no angel! And the reason why Joey made me surely wasn't for kids! I was made with a scrap of memory and my best friend is missing! So All I'm asking is for you to help me find him!" She said, him not scaring her a bit. Her halo appeared once again and she smiled sweetly. "So will you please help me find my friend?" She said sweetly.

(If you haven't noticed yet, This is Allison Pendle. )

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 19th, 2019 at 09:45 PM.
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice frowned and her halo suddenly disappeared. "Look Sammy, You aren't the only one stuck in this awful place! Im sorry If I offended you in anyway but even though she was my voice actor, I never really was a big fan of her! I was made AFTER the business was over so I really dont have a purpose now Do I ? So why would Joey make me? I don't have the answers but I can guarantee one thing! I sure ain't no angel! And the reason why Joey made me surely wasn't for kids! I was made with a scrap of memory and my best friend is missing! So All I'm asking is for you to help me find him!" She said, him not scaring her a bit. Her halo appeared once again and she smiled sweetly. "So will you please help me find my friend?" She said sweetly.
When her halo disappeared Sammy took a cautious step back and had a bewildered look on his face as she yelled at him. He didn't think she was even capable of that until he realized that Susie voiced her so she must've gotten it from her. Once she was done and her halo returned, Sammy reached beside the door, grabbed an ink stained axe, and walked past Alice but stopped a foot behind her as he said "I'll help you look for your friend but just remember, you do still have a purpose and that's to be the angel that this place needs. Joey didn't make you come to life, you did that all on your own and the same goes for Bendy and Boris, well, at least the ones you know." He gestured to his body "This is what happens when Joey Drew gets the chance to bring his work to life and he'll sacrifice anyone to do it, including me, Susie, Wally, Bertrum, Allison, and many others who will now forever go unnamed because they can't even name themselves. The only reason he couldn't make Bendy is because Henry left too soon but he did make something in Bendy's image, a monster, an amalgamation of souls that can never go back to the way they once were. And from my research I've been lead to believe that the only way to defeat a creature of Hell is with a creature sent by Heaven, an angel." He then returned to walking away from Alice towards the entrance to the rest of the building.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 19th, 2019, 10:03 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
When her halo disappeared Sammy took a cautious step back and had a bewildered look on his face as she yelled at him. He didn't think she was even capable of that until he realized that Susie voiced her so she must've gotten it from her. Once she was done and her halo returned, Sammy reached beside the door, grabbed an ink stained axe, and walked past Alice but stopped a foot behind her as he said "I'll help you look for your friend but just remember, you do still have a purpose and that's to be the angel that this place needs. Joey didn't make you come to life, you did that all on your own and the same goes for Bendy and Boris, well, at least the ones you know." He gestured to his body "This is what happens when Joey Drew gets the chance to bring his work to life and he'll sacrifice anyone to do it, including me, Susie, Wally, Bertrum, Allison, and many others who will now forever go unnamed because they can't even name themselves. The only reason he couldn't make Bendy is because Henry left too soon but he did make something in Bendy's image, a monster, an amalgamation of souls that can never go back to the way they once were. And from my research I've been lead to believe that the only way to defeat a creature of Hell is with a creature sent by Heaven, an angel." He then returned to walking away from Alice towards the entrance to the rest of the building.
Alice sighed and followed Sammy. She didn't know why but Boris had always meant a lot to her. When they were walking towards the way to teh deeper parts she noticed a sword and grabbed it and also grabbed a belt with a pocket of arrows in it. "Sammy, you said something earlier that makes me a bit worried. You said Joey Drew might still be here?" She said. She knew that the man she had seen smiling in her first memory was Joey Drew.
Old July 19th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice sighed and followed Sammy. She didn't know why but Boris had always meant a lot to her. When they were walking towards the way to teh deeper parts she noticed a sword and grabbed it and also grabbed a belt with a pocket of arrows in it. "Sammy, you said something earlier that makes me a bit worried. You said Joey Drew might still be here?" She said. She knew that the man she had seen smiling in her first memory was Joey Drew.
Sammy stopped in his tracks and clenched one of his hands into a fist while the other gripped the axe as tightly as it could whist he said "Yeah, there's a chance that Joeye Drew, the man who made all of this could've fallen victim to his own creations and been turned into one of...us. But to be honest I highly doubt it and personally, I believe he got away scot free like the heartless demon he is!" He took his axe and swung it into the wall, splintering the boards around it as he ripped it out from the wall, breathing heavily, and continued onward until he finally got to the entrance of the rest of the building. He was just about to enter when Bendy appeared out of the ground behind Alice "Hey wait! There's something I want to say to Alice before you two go." Sammy smirked and gave him a thumbs up before turning away "Whatever you wish my lord, do what you must."
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 19th, 2019, 10:27 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Sammy stopped in his tracks and clenched one of his hands into a fist while the other gripped the axe as tightly as it could whist he said "Yeah, there's a chance that Joeye Drew, the man who made all of this could've fallen victim to his own creations and been turned into one of...us. But to be honest I highly doubt it and personally, I believe he got away scot free like the heartless demon he is!" He took his axe and swung it into the wall, splintering the boards around it as he ripped it out from the wall, breathing heavily, and continued onward until he finally got to the entrance of the rest of the building. He was just about to enter when Bendy appeared out of the ground behind Alice "Hey wait! There's something I want to say to Alice before you two go." Sammy smirked and gave him a thumbs up before turning away "Whatever you wish my lord, do what you must."
Alice growled at the thought of Joey. She turned around and lookes at Bendy. "Whats up?" She asked, glad she could see him one last time before she left.