Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:57 AM

Old November 13th, 2016, 08:15 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Fria said nothing, not wanting to ruin the perfect moment. All is as it should be. Now that I have Blade, everything is going to be all right. She leaned into him, her purr never ceasing. It was too good a moment to spoil with words, so she didn't even try. Black and white mixed with gold, reflecting in the dying light. (Dang it's either sunrise or sunset, I can remember XD)
(Sunset would be dying light)
Blade purred, but said nothing. This was just how life should be. No troubles or worries, just the peacefulness that seemed to be lasting forever. He watched the sky turn scarlet as the sun began to sink below the horizon. Soon, the moon and the stars will come out, and my housefolk will call me home. that last thought wasn't very pleasant, and he decided to just ignore them when they called. He wasn't going to let his housefolk ruin this moment with Fria.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:30 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

(Sunset would be dying light)
Blade purred, but said nothing. This was just how life should be. No troubles or worries, just the peacefulness that seemed to be lasting forever. He watched the sky turn scarlet as the sun began to sink below the horizon. Soon, the moon and the stars will come out, and my housefolk will call me home. that last thought wasn't very pleasant, and he decided to just ignore them when they called. He wasn't going to let his housefolk ruin this moment with Fria.
The scarletts and pinks were a dazzling performance of light, with blues and purples appearing behind them. Nothing would ever be like this moment again, and Fria never wanted it to end. But it has to. Your housefolk will come home any minute now, and Blade will have to leave. But she shoved that aside. For now, all that mattered was Blade. Her and Blade. "Its so pretty," She murmured, never taking her eyes off the sky. "Its like the sky is putting on a show, just for us!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:37 PM
questionmark

Quote:
The scarletts and pinks were a dazzling performance of light, with blues and purples appearing behind them. Nothing would ever be like this moment again, and Fria never wanted it to end. But it has to. Your housefolk will come home any minute now, and Blade will have to leave. But she shoved that aside. For now, all that mattered was Blade. Her and Blade. "Its so pretty," She murmured, never taking her eyes off the sky. "Its like the sky is putting on a show, just for us!"
“Yeah!” Blade breathed, watching in amazement at the beautiful sky. He looked on, the colors reflecting in his amber eyes as he sat side by side with Fria. He would never forget this moment. It would be important to him for the rest of his life. He purred, wishing it would never end for the millionth time in the last few heartbeats. Wind ruffled his long dark brown tabby pelt, and her pressed closer to Fria's black and white fur, happiness shining like stars in his orbs.
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:40 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Yeah!” Blade breathed, watching in amazement at the beautiful sky. He looked on, the colors reflecting in his amber eyes as he sat side by side with Fria. He would never forget this moment. It would be important to him for the rest of his life. He purred, wishing it would never end for the millionth time in the last few heartbeats. Wind ruffled his long dark brown tabby pelt, and her pressed closer to Fria's black and white fur, happiness shining like stars in his orbs.
(I know I'm gonna regret it, but we gotta make the momdnt end :nuu
The breeze only added to the moment. Her whiskers followed it, chasing it, and her ears played in it's grasp. Fria took her eyes off the sky and found them in Blade's golden orbs. He's so... handsome. But suddenly the roar of a car overtook the stillness. She jerked away, startled, then hung her head. "My housefolk..."

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:45 AM
questionmark

Quote:
(I know I'm gonna regret it, but we gotta make the momdnt end :nuu
The breeze only added to the moment. Her whiskers followed it, chasing it, and her ears played in it's grasp. Fria took her eyes off the sky and found them in Blade's golden orbs. He's so... handsome. But suddenly the roar of a car overtook the stillness. She jerked away, startled, then hung her head. "My housefolk..."
“Oh....” Blade sighed, standing up. “I should be going too. My housefolk will be calling for me any moment now.” he touched his nose to her ear in a temporary farewell and stepped back. He yawned. “See you tomorrow? ” the huge tabby tom asked hopefully, kneading the ground with his claws very slightly, looking at the monster that'd just pulled up. Then he heard his housefolk calling and turned, racing away to his Twoleg nest.
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Stressed

( @MaskedBandits )Maplefur ran out of the treeline, jumping up onto a fence. She had left the clan, all her clanmates off to sleep. It was just setting now, turning the sky into a deep golden color. Oh, please let her be up! She had left to see her sister as soon as she heard the possibility of battle. I should be back home training, or hunting... or doing something to help. She thought with a guilty twinge, before flicking her tail in dismissal. This is my sister, she should know if something might happen. Maplefur wondered how much she should tell Fria, before deciding to be completely honest. There was no point in making the situation seem less dangerous when in fact Maplefur might not come back out of it alive. "Fria? Fria, are you up?" She called out softly to the den in front of her. This is her den, right? I'm not at the wrong one? Beginning to panic slightly, she focused her eyes on the door, before calling out louder. "It's Maplefur, please hurry!"

Last edited by Maplefur; November 14th, 2016 at 05:11 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:03 PM
a lonely nobody

"Bye..." Fria watched Blade jump the fence, and stood dreaming for a moment. Oh, Twolegs! Why do you always have to ruin everything?! She didn't move for a while, even when she heard the car door slam shut and keys being placed in the door. It was only when she heard her name being called she dared move, and gave a jolt when she recognized the voice. Maplefur? "Maplefur? Maplefur, why are you here?" Quickly she jumped the back of her fence, running up to meet her sister. "Didn't you return to your Clan? Did something happen?"

Old November 14th, 2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
"Bye..." Fria watched Blade jump the fence, and stood dreaming for a moment. Oh, Twolegs! Why do you always have to ruin everything?! She didn't move for a while, even when she heard the car door slam shut and keys being placed in the door. It was only when she heard her name being called she dared move, and gave a jolt when she recognized the voice. Maplefur? "Maplefur? Maplefur, why are you here?" Quickly she jumped the back of her fence, running up to meet her sister. "Didn't you return to your Clan? Did something happen?"
Maplefur rushed up to her sister, rubbing her head against her chest in a warm welcome. "Oh, Fria! The very worst happened. I got home to my clan, and I overheard some gossip... There's rumor of attack!" She suddenly got very unsure. Should I tell her how bad it is? I know I said I would.... but do I really want her to worry about me? Looking back up and meeting Fria's gaze, she knew she would have to tell her everything. After all, this may be the last time she sees her. Trying to push these thoughts back, she continued. "It... It sounds like it's going to be a full out battle, so as soon as I heard, I came back running to you."

Old November 14th, 2016, 05:15 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur rushed up to her sister, rubbing her head against her chest in a warm welcome. "Oh, Fria! The very worst happened. I got home to my clan, and I overheard some gossip... There's rumor of attack!" She suddenly got very unsure. Should I tell her how bad it is? I know I said I would.... but do I really want her to worry about me? Looking back up and meeting Fria's gaze, she knew she would have to tell her everything. After all, this may be the last time she sees her. Trying to push these thoughts back, she continued. "It... It sounds like it's going to be a full out battle, so as soon as I heard, I came back running to you."
Fria gasped. "This is terrible! A battle? Like, where cats get hurt and die?!" She started to shake. How could such a good day have suddenly turned so bad? "You-You need to be prepared, then. I know you probably can't stop the fight, but maybe, if you do fight, you'd be ready." She rubbed her nose on Maplefur's cheek, worried for her. "Who told you this? Who said there's be a battle? And who'd they hear it from?" Hopefully it's all lies. That there's nothing to fear, and this was all a joke. Yeah, that's what this is... Fria didn't let any bad thoughts into her mind. Its all gonna be ok. Stop panicking over nothing.

Old November 14th, 2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Fria gasped. "This is terrible! A battle? Like, where cats get hurt and die?!" She started to shake. How could such a good day have suddenly turned so bad? "You-You need to be prepared, then. I know you probably can't stop the fight, but maybe, if you do fight, you'd be ready." She rubbed her nose on Maplefur's cheek, worried for her. "Who told you this? Who said there's be a battle? And who'd they hear it from?" Hopefully it's all lies. That there's nothing to fear, and this was all a joke. Yeah, that's what this is... Fria didn't let any bad thoughts into her mind. Its all gonna be ok. Stop panicking over nothing.
"I overheard some Shadowclan cats talking about it... They didn't know I was there, but they were stupid for talking about it along the border. And... yes, where cats get hurt... and where they die. Fria, I might not come back. Of course I'll fight, and I would die to protect my clan, but still. I can't bear to think of leaving you behind." She looked up into her sister's eyes, fear and sadness pooling in her own bright green orbs.