Today 06:38 AM

Old May 20th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Lights Out | roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Rex, the person, was confused when he was bowled over by a..dog. He loved dogs! He scratched behind his ear.
Rex, the dog barked

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
Rex the dog whimpered and pulled on the leash, then took off dragging to girl with him...
"AHHHHHHH!" Ava screamed as Rex, the dog, pulled her. "RENA!" She yelled
THC: SoftRipple
SHC: N/A
WC: CoyoteEar, ButterflyKit/Paw
RC: RosemaryKit/Paw
Others: Thistle
Alt: JasminePaw (Flareclan)
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:52 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieChirp View Post

"AHHHHHHH!" Ava screamed as Rex, the dog, pulled her. "RENA!" She yelled
Rex, the dog just kept on going, with the girl behind him...
@BirdieChirp
@Willie Warf

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 21st, 2022, 01:48 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Later..

Rex stuck his head out of his lone cabin, before exiting and slowly walking toward the pavilion. He knew he was going to have to talk to someone eventually and he warily picked the person to hear him. He just didn't want to have to use sign language all the time. If he could just tell this person something and they would say it for him, it would be so much easier. He approached the tables, hoping the person he was searching for was there, reading a book. He looked around.
@mush. (you don't have to respond, but I was hoping Fin would be Rex's sort of speaker, he wants to interact with more people, but is kinda self-conscious.)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 21st, 2022, 10:18 PM
pfp is personal oc <3

Status: do I have to get out of bed in the morning? please say no
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Later..

Rex stuck his head out of his lone cabin, before exiting and slowly walking toward the pavilion. He knew he was going to have to talk to someone eventually and he warily picked the person to hear him. He just didn't want to have to use sign language all the time. If he could just tell this person something and they would say it for him, it would be so much easier. He approached the tables, hoping the person he was searching for was there, reading a book. He looked around.
@mush. (you don't have to respond, but I was hoping Fin would be Rex's sort of speaker, he wants to interact with more people, but is kinda self-conscious.)
Fin was sitting in the pavilion, some free time on his hands. He hadn't planned on doing much else that day. Other than maybe testing out some more weapons. He was hoping perhaps he could get his hands on a quarterstaff . . . or maybe a bullwhip . . . While he was daydreaming of the various weapons he might find in the training arena, he didn't quite notice the child of Hephestus walking toward him. He sighed in slight disappointment when he realized he was running out of time to train for the day. There's always tomorrow, I suppose. he thought while propping one elbow on the table and resting his head in his palm directly after. That's when he noticed Rex. The other boy nearly gave him a heart attack. "Oh, my Gods! You terrified me half to death, Rex!!" he squealed, quite girly, pressing a hand to his chest in mortal terror.
Old May 21st, 2022, 10:34 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mush. View Post
Fin was sitting in the pavilion, some free time on his hands. He hadn't planned on doing much else that day. Other than maybe testing out some more weapons. He was hoping perhaps he could get his hands on a quarterstaff . . . or maybe a bullwhip . . . While he was daydreaming of the various weapons he might find in the training arena, he didn't quite notice the child of Hephestus walking toward him. He sighed in slight disappointment when he realized he was running out of time to train for the day. There's always tomorrow, I suppose. he thought while propping one elbow on the table and resting his head in his palm directly after. That's when he noticed Rex. The other boy nearly gave him a heart attack. "Oh, my Gods! You terrified me half to death, Rex!!" he squealed, quite girly, pressing a hand to his chest in mortal terror.
Well...that's not what Rex had expected. He thought the demigod might question why he was here at all, not get scared of him. He did suppose his hair was quite scary by itself, he couldn't get it clean for the life of him. Rex shook his head. He was off track. He waved shyly at the child of Athena, then sat next to him. Rex twiddled his thumbs a bit, regretting the decision before he even made it, but nonetheless turned to him. Can you do me a favor? I want to meet the others, but I don't really want to talk to them. If I told you what to say for me, could you tell them? He signed, hoping the Athena kid knew Sign Launguage.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 21st, 2022, 11:03 PM
pfp is personal oc <3

Quote:
Well...that's not what Rex had expected. He thought the demigod might question why he was here at all, not get scared of him. He did suppose his hair was quite scary by itself, he couldn't get it clean for the life of him. Rex shook his head. He was off track. He waved shyly at the child of Athena, then sat next to him. Rex twiddled his thumbs a bit, regretting the decision before he even made it, but nonetheless turned to him. Can you do me a favor? I want to meet the others, but I don't really want to talk to them. If I told you what to say for me, could you tell them? He signed, hoping the Athena kid knew Sign Launguage.
The olive-skinned boy was taken aback by the other boy trying to communicate. It took him a while to comprehend the hand gestures as sign language and decode them in his head. "Uh, I guess so. I could help out if you want," he said with a smile and two thumbs up. He noticed Rex's slightly nervous behavior and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, look, no need to be nervous! I mean, camp is for making friends and stuff, right? At least to mortals. And we're half mortal! So that makes this camp half to make friends! That sounded stupid." he stopped ranting on and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Sorry." he said with a small anxious chuckle and looked to the side a little.

(edited after looking back over the post. God was I tired when I wrote this >w<)

Last edited by mush.; May 22nd, 2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2022, 02:49 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
The olive-skinned boy was taken aback by the other boy trying to communicate. It took him a while to comprehend the hand gestures as sign language and decode them in his head. "Uh, I guess so. I could help out if you want," he said with a smile and two thumbs up. He noticed Rex's slightly nervous behavior and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, look, no need to be nervous! I mean, camp is for making friends and stuff, right? At least to mortals. And we're half mortal! So that makes this camp half to make friends! That sounded stupid." he stopped ranting on and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Sorry." he said with a small anxious chuckle and looked to the side a little.

(edited after looking back over the post. God was I tired when I wrote this >w<)
Rex simply smiled warmly at Fin for a moment, taking in his features. His greenish greyish eyes seemed to sparkle and dance as the fire reflected off of them. His chestnut hair curled and defined his beautiful face... Wait, Beautiful!?? What the heck was he thinking? He shook his head violently before realizing that he had been staring. He signed Sorry, I was thinking about something, and you don't have to be sorry! I don't mind you talking. I MEAN..... um, He debated it, but against his better judgment, he said, "T-thank you for this. It means a lot to me..." He waited for the shock to sink in when Fin heard him talk.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 22nd, 2022, 04:15 PM
pfp is personal oc &amp;lt;3

Quote:
Rex simply smiled warmly at Fin for a moment, taking in his features. His greenish greyish eyes seemed to sparkle and dance as the fire reflected off of them. His chestnut hair curled and defined his beautiful face... Wait, Beautiful!?? What the heck was he thinking? He shook his head violently before realizing that he had been staring. He signed Sorry, I was thinking about something, and you don't have to be sorry! I don't mind you talking. I MEAN..... um, He debated it, but against his better judgment, he said, "T-thank you for this. It means a lot to me..." He waited for the shock to sink in when Fin heard him talk.
He sat in silence as Rex sat, seemingly distracted. He waited patiently as the other boy signed somethings about how he shouldn't be sorry. He smiled kindly and, in the pause between the signing and hearing Rex's voice, contemplated what to say. But wait, who was talking? He looked up just in time to comprehend it was Rex. Wait . . . OH MY GODS REX JUST TALKED!?!? he thought in shock. Great Zeus, he didn't expect that. Letting the knowledge sink in, he took a few breaths before looking back to Rex. "No problem. I'm always glad to help anyone who needs it." he said with a soft smile, letting part of his mouth open to give a half-grin.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 06:25 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
He sat in silence as Rex sat, seemingly distracted. He waited patiently as the other boy signed somethings about how he shouldn't be sorry. He smiled kindly and, in the pause between the signing and hearing Rex's voice, contemplated what to say. But wait, who was talking? He looked up just in time to comprehend it was Rex. Wait . . . OH MY GODS REX JUST TALKED!?!? he thought in shock. Great Zeus, he didn't expect that. Letting the knowledge sink in, he took a few breaths before looking back to Rex. "No problem. I'm always glad to help anyone who needs it," he said with a soft smile, letting part of his mouth open to give a half-grin.
GOD, WHY WAS HE SO ADORABLE. Rex internally screamed. He smiled back, this time a full smile. It had been so long since something or someone made him smile like that. His little moment of surprise had made him nervous, but it looked like a happy surprise so.....all good? He simply sat there the decided to e a bit bold. Ya know, totally not like he was already so far away from his comfort zone that he couldn't see it anymore. Yeah, why not go a step further. He pointed to his cabin. "You like testing new weapons right? It's not too dark yet, and if you don't mind, could you test somethin' for me?"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw