Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by constellation
Today 03:50 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by constellation
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eden
Today 03:43 PM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Troutsplash looking muggy as usual dragged himself from the warriors den, his bleached white fur a mess of tangled and burrs that still desperately clung to his fur from his... adventure last night. His shoulders ached horribly and it hurt to turn his neck in any direction but he seemed bright eyed nonetheless. Taking another triumphant step into the clearing his paw caught on the lip of the dens exit, losing balance and falling straight down onto his face with a yelp. A sharp pain shooting through his muzzle but quickly fading as he pushed himself back upright. He let out a few coughs of embarrassment before noticing bell seated promptly beside the den. He flashed her an awkward smile giving his tail a flick “aha- mornin” he chirped brushing the dirt off his face with a paw
Bell glanced up from her mouse to see Troutsplash fell on his face. She was about ready to worry, but didn't want him to feel less of himself, so she wasn't going to bother pointing it out. "Good Morning. Did you sleep well last night?", she meowed with a friendly smile. Bell took a bite out of her mouse and began chewing it into small pieces before she swallowed it. She looked back up from her food to wait for the tom to answer.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 02:50 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]

Bell padded out of the warriors den, her blue-gray fur stuck up in all places after sleeping all morning. The former rogue walked over to the fresh kill pile and took of a small mouse. She didn't want to eat anything to bring before she went hunting. She had been in this clan for 24 moons now and she felt she was a big part of Shadowclan. Bell took her prey and sat down outside the warrior den.

The white feline dipped his head into the clearing, a smile planted on his face. He had just woken up, granted he was appart of the Dawn patrol, so that could be an excuse in his favor of sleeping in. Yet he was still a little groggy. Dainty paws carried the sleek form to the middle of the camp, and on his way, he spotted one of their newest members. His smile tightened. "Hello. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. Swancreek." he hummed, introducing himself to the molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 3rd, 2019, 08:43 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Dark gleaming eyes examines from not to far away, a small thrush clamped between the bloodied jaws of Dogblood, his cold calculating gaze rested on forestshade. He emerged from the shade of the pine trees slinking into the clear circling once before sitting down a few fox lengths from the Tom. ‘ ‘ Wouldn’t it perhaps be nice of you to hunt- as opposed to sit around like a bump on a log ‘ ‘ he breathed ears flicking to press against the back of his skull, his lack of amusement clear as day on his cold features.
When a cat pushed out of the shade, Forestshade was not surprised. A number of cat had done this before to try and throw him off. When the cat circled him however, he was confused. He soon got his answer when the tom spoke. "I have hunted twice already. I have also been remarking borders with a friend. I need some time to sit and relax for a moment before going back to the borders in their rightful spot." Forestshade meowed calmly. "Anyway, nice catch."

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 3rd, 2019, 09:36 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oslo View Post
hawthornclaw spotted the deputy, his whiskers twitching. the tom seemed bored, restless. hawthornclaw tilted his head. he wondered what it was like to be deputy. the responsibilities, the pressure. it must be tough. he deserved a break. hawthornclaw bounced over, a smiled spread across his maw. "hey, forestshade!"
"Oh, hello." Forestshade replied calmly. He had a lot on his mind lately and it was refreshing to see another cat there. "How are you doing today? Any good hunts?" He sighed as he spoke. Forestshade was tired. With everything going on it wad hard for him to sleep. He smiled nonetheless. He wanted to curl up and sleep but, he would worry about what his clanmates would think of him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 4th, 2019, 02:13 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Though he knew she was a medicine cat, he never actually knew much about Agaveheart or her origins, so hearing her admit that she was once a house cat, a kittypet, he looked upon her with a more pronounced sense of curiosity. It was always interesting finding out about other cats, and there were points like these that he could bring back in conversation later, should it need to be brought up. "I never would have guessed that you were a kittypet Agaveheart, you certainly show all of the heart and strength and skill of a born and true Shadowclan cat." As she began to inform him about borage leaves, he listened, making sure to actually pay attention because he was offering to help her after all, it wouldn't sit very well if they went out and it came up that he was not listening at all. Besides, he wasn't talking just to talk, he was talking to get to know her. To make a friend. Friends meant power, and friends also meant subjects for social experimentation. "Oh I see, poor Sweetkit.. Hopefully things will get better for them at some point. No kit should spend so much time in the medicine cat den."
Dampbark would offer a smile as she assured that he wasn't being a bother, his eyes following her as she stood up and stretched. "What kind of cats do burden you?" It was more of a sharp question, slightly off from the pleasant conversation, but his curiosity was getting over eager.
The brown tabby gave Dampbark a small bow as a reply to his compliments. "I agree no kit should have to deal with such horrible things, I just wish that I could do more for him," she mewed gently. Agaveheart was mildly taken aback by his last question, but she decided to politely respond anyways. "Usually the cats that complain excessively or who are generally rude, though I haven't run into many." She looked towards the entrance of camp and back at Dampbark, "would you mind if we left now? I kind of want to get herbs back to camp before sundown." she mewed before waiting for a reply.

(sorry this is kinda short)

Last edited by Cave; August 4th, 2019 at 02:14 PM.
Old August 4th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

The brown tabby gave Dampbark a small bow as a reply to his compliments. "I agree no kit should have to deal with such horrible things, I just wish that I could do more for him," she mewed gently. Agaveheart was mildly taken aback by his last question, but she decided to politely respond anyways. "Usually the cats that complain excessively or who are generally rude, though I haven't run into many." She looked towards the entrance of camp and back at Dampbark, "would you mind if we left now? I kind of want to get herbs back to camp before sundown." she mewed before waiting for a reply.

(sorry this is kinda short)
(You're fine!)

Dampbark had quietly regretted the sharpness and oddness of his question, knowing it could very well work against him in the social game. It would make him seem odd and somewhat unpredictable, especially considering this was the first official meeting between them. He didn't want that, he wanted nothing but a good impression. He wanted Agaveheart to look forward to seeing him next, to want to talk to him, to want to build a friendship. Not question why he asked such a sharp and albeit deep question. 'What cats do burden you? Who asks that, especially on a first meeting. Come on now, you're working with older cats now, not apprentices or kits.'
"Ah, that would make sense. It could be quite a burden to constantly have an earful of complaints," his head would nod in agreement as he spoke, not at all giving away he was regretting asking the question. At least he got an answer though. She didn't like cats who were rude, which was a given but still useful, and she didn't like cats who complained. That was also fairly common, but noted regardless. Seeing her look towards the entrance, his yellow gaze would flicker there too before picking up what she wanted.
"Hm? Oh yes, I wouldn't mind at all. It'd be better to get it done now before the exhaustion hits me anyways. My apologies for holding us up on conversation." Standing now, he would give a very brief stretch, not wanting to have her waiting any more as that also tended to aggravate other cats. With his limbs primed, he would offer her a smile before waiting for her to lead the way. After all, she knew what she was doing, more so than he did. He was more interested in speaking with her than anything.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 5th, 2019, 11:05 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Sparrowkit tottered over to Asterkit again, almost tripping but managing to drag himself back to his paws with a little trill. He nosed her and tried to push the she-kit on her feet, plopping down himself once his sister seemed to be balancing fairly well on her skinny legs.
[ @Vulture ; @Calliecat ; @Hexict ]
Oops I let this die and totally forgot about it over the summer. Here's my post, but don't feel pressured to join back in if you don't want to lol 😂

Asterkit watched Sparrowkit from her place in the soft, mossy floor of the nursery as he made his way towards her. As he nosed her with his small, pink nose, Asterkit stood up. Though she was still wobbly, she managed to stay upright. "T-thanks" She meowed, her clear blue gaze meeting his. Asterkit looked over at the bigger kit and proceeded to half crawl, half walk towards Smokekit. She reached out a paw towards him and ported him curiously.
Old August 5th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

[ @Vulture ; @Calliecat ; @Hexict ]
Oops I let this die and totally forgot about it over the summer. Here's my post, but don't feel pressured to join back in if you don't want to lol 😂

Asterkit watched Sparrowkit from her place in the soft, mossy floor of the nursery as he made his way towards her. As he nosed her with his small, pink nose, Asterkit stood up. Though she was still wobbly, she managed to stay upright. "T-thanks" She meowed, her clear blue gaze meeting his. Asterkit looked over at the bigger kit and proceeded to half crawl, half walk towards Smokekit. She reached out a paw towards him and ported him curiously.
(Hey! Do you think maybe we could skip to when they're a little older?)
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old August 6th, 2019, 10:30 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
(Hey! Do you think maybe we could skip to when they're a little older?)
That would work with me. Shall we just start a whole new thread of posts unrelated to the ones above?
Old August 7th, 2019, 09:05 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

That would work with me. Shall we just start a whole new thread of posts unrelated to the ones above?
Sure! You can go first)
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Closed Thread