Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Apollo.
Today 10:09 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:41 PM
ai writing?
by glitch
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:19 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2018, 09:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

It was about mid day maybe Mothpaw didn't really know honestly, she hadn't really paid attention to how the colder days had changed. The sun just gave off awhile light in the grayish sky. She was well aware that it was cold though. The tabby's long thick puffiness of a pelt did keep a lot more cool air out then her Clanmates with short fur though she still felt it. And hotter weather was dreadful when you had such a big pelt as hers. That never fazed this rambunctious molly though, no she was to full of energy for that. Surprisingly she found herself going back into the apprentices den. Maybe it was to get our of work or because she was kinda cold though it could be because she wanted to hang out with someone. At this point she'd be fine with silance, beside quietness reminded her of her friend Smallpaw.
Blinking blue eyes to adjust to the gloomy darkness that took over the edges of the den. Other apprentices were here as she'd expected though most of them seem to be asleep. Twitching her tufted ears Mothpaw scanned the den again just to make out the small shape of a young molly known as one of her best friends, Smallpaw. Trying to be quite the grayish feline tiptoed over to her friend to nudge her shoulder with her head. The unusually patterned tabby would then smile, she knew Smallpaw was mute and had no way of verbally speaking but that never stopped Moth from speaking to her. Why would she? "Hi," She purred in a whisper not wanting to wake anyone.
Smallpaw was currently lost in cleaning her chest fur that she barely noticed her friend walk over , the nudge made her jolt out of surprise and shock but when she recognized the feline she gave a smile as a response to mothpaws greeting along with a swish of her tail . Even though her old friend reedpaw was gone it felt like he was still there with her just in the form of a different feline , now there were differences between the two but she was just glad that she had someone , and someone that wasn't frustrated with her condition and gave up in the process . The Molly flicked her ears and tail towards the den entrance as her eyes shined with a bit of curiosity at wondering where mothpaw had been probably training or something if so I wonder what she learned ! Maybe a cool fighting move ? Like the belly rake? smallpaws twitched her nose as she thought of the possibilities of what could have happened ,it was one of her quirks sometimes her nose twitched here and there like a rabbits it did happen when she was in deep thought at times or angry. Another silent yawn was released as she remembered why she was in here the first place , sleepiness was starting to sink it's claws into her making her eyes narrow in drowsiness but she did her best to keep them open because she wanted to hang out with her friend for a little while longer Smallpaw tilted her head as she awaited her answer from her .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 10th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

( @haave2decccccorate5trees @Silver Bells )

Falconkit walked out of the nursery to see an area that are filled with big cats. Walking around to avoid the cats that are in line of her sight. Looking around the area, she also noticed how cold it is, by not just feeling the breeze, but the pale greyish looks in the sky. She wondered how there is light, even with these clouds.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:17 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
it was sick and twisted, the relationship he had with his brother atleast. he loved him, when it came down to it he was family. he was the last family he had left after their father had basically become a dead beat and left, and their mother falling ill shortly after they had became apprentices. spire was all he had. he had been there to see fireflare cry, mad, laugh. they used to be so close that theyd finish eachothers sentences. used to walk the same way, talk the same way. and now that was all gone. it was odd to think that his number one was now gone. but the torment he had gone through was not worth it. he still felt there would be blood on his paws he couldnt wash away. watching all those innocent cats die.. it was hard to own that it was your fault, too. his ears perked up at his question, shrugging. "cant remember if i ate today," he replied honestly. when was the last time he ate? that he actually went outside of the den and on a patrol maybe? he didnt know. this conversation alone felt like a breath of fresh air.
Dogsnout sniffed his nose loudly. His eyes narrowed to slits, and his tail flicked up once very quickly, snapping as he whipped it. “Well we can’t starve ourselves, now can we? Leafbare’s barely started, plump yourself up.” He half teased, half lectured. Dogsnout could almost pinpoint why Fireflare hadn’t been eating, no doubt his murderous brother. He felt sympathy for him- losing a family member because of killings. But it didn’t mean that Fireflare had to suffer any longer. “Let’s go fetch something from the killpile, shall we?” He meowed with a faint inviting smile. Please don’t say no. I don’t like to see you moping at our first talk in moons. To be honest, Dogsnout didn’t like the expression on Fireflare’s face. He could tell that the tom was trying to conceal his true feelings, that was just as bad as starving himself. Oh relax Dogsnout. He’s not starving himself. But maybe, just maybe, he could get his old friend to open up. Maybe just small talk, but the awkwardness would fade once Fireflare let out his feelings. Dogsnout looked over the tom’s stature, and he smiled a tiny smile. Fireflare was definitely the same Firepaw he had known, even though he was much taller and more masculine now that the lanky legs had melted into his form for once in his life. Same face, although now replaced with lines of sadness. Hm. Fireflare would be fine- Dogsnout was sure of it. He just had to coax the tom back out of that hole he’s fallen into. Perfect plan, somehow fix every cat. Dogsnout was never a good therapist- if you fell and got a cut, lick up the blood and get back to work. No boo boo kisses or whining trips to the medicine den- if you were able to do your work without a setback, you were fine. But he knew that maybe he should try to be a bit more... ‘understanding’.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old December 11th, 2018, 08:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem the Christmas Pickle View Post

The tom could feel his face turning red his white fluff was no match for the intense red that had began underneath. Cottonspirit looked the tom up and down becoming more happy by the moment. "Um, well. I suppose not!" He tried to show a smile with his blue and brown eyes shining happily. With a swish of his tail he looked over at the silver tom once again. "So uh, you think I'm handsome do you?" He purred out but paused upon realizing how egotistical it sounded, "Well! I mean I'm only asking because uh.. your so handsome yourself!" He added his ears growing hot once again.

The silver warrior was enjoying watching Cottonspirit’s face turn an adorable sheen of red, the heat of his embarrassment showing through his pale fur. A pirr rumbled in his throat at the sight of it- just too cute! With a laugh Asterbounce swept his tail towards the embarrassed warrior. “There’s no need to be flustered you know. I’m surprised more cats don’t appreciate how adorable you are.” A grin spread across his maw as he leaned closer to the white-furred male. “You may be the color of snow but let me tell you, you are hot.” The end of his sentence sputtered out in a laugh, his bushy tail flicking from side to side good-humorously. At Cottonspirit’s last statement, Asterbounce found his eyes widening in the slightest. “Oh why thank you! It takes ages to look this good, if you know what I mean.” His teasing meow came out as he fluffed up his fur, tossing his head to show off his brilliant pelt.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 12th, 2018, 08:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Wolfwhisper looked up at the sound of an approaching cat, giving a nod at the other tom whom he recognized as Pikerunner, a fellow clanmate. "None yet, actually. Seems the prey is all hiding today." The grey tabby shifted his gaze to look over the moor, scanning briefly to see if he could pick up any signs of rabbits out and about, but came up empty. He sighed and shook his head, giving up momentarily. "One thing's for sure- I won't be taking my apprentice on a hunting trip. Battle practice is the better bet for today." If two warriors were unable to find any prey to catch, he surely wouldn't be able to expect his young apprentice to.
(Sorry took me forever to reply)

Pikerunner nodded,” The wind is so bad it’s freezing my fur off.” He remarked,” But that is what makes us Windclan.” He laughed, wishing he could find some prey of some sort, but he couldn’t.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2018, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@merry mera
-
Winter was in full swing. The day had began frosty, and continued on with cold gusts of wind pushing through the clan's camp. Despite this, the nursery was snug and warm, its tightly woven structure and small entrance blocking out drafts and keeping its inhabitants snug and warm. The sounds of kittens mewling, mothers shushing them and chatting amongst each other, and small paws scuffling around in the soft padding filled the air.

In a shady corner of the nursery away, tucked away from the others, Pebblekit sat. He'd just woken up from a snooze, and grogginess made his eyelids sag. He yawned, stretching a bit, before wrapping his gray tail around his paws and yawning again. His yellow-green gaze passed over those in the nursery- a few kits were playing, only one in particular standing out to him. A kitten he knew to be named something that started with an F, that had been born about two moons after himself. He felt a small tang of envy at the kit's shorter fur, as it took up a lot of time keeping his own longer pelt clean.

His line of sight did not linger there though, instead falling on the entrance. Pebblekit appeared to shake off some of his sleepiness and perk up a bit as he looked out. Everything beyond the confines of the nursery swayed and bent under the breezy weather, and upon turning his ears to listen in that direction, he could hear the whistle of the wind. With how silent and still he was, it was hard to tell if Pebblekit was being overly attentive to what was going on outside, or if he had simply zoned out. Either way, the kit's eyelids began- marginally- to relax and begin to shut again, eyes glossing over as he became lost in thought.
🌻

Last edited by King Mars; December 12th, 2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Corrections!
Old December 12th, 2018, 04:50 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by king.mars View Post
@merry mera
-
Winter was in full swing. The day had began frosty, and continued on with cold gusts of wind pushing through the clan's camp. Despite this, the nursery was snug and warm, its tightly woven structure and small entrance blocking out drafts and keeping its inhabitants snug and warm. The sounds of kittens mewling, mothers shushing them and chatting amongst each other, and small paws scuffling around in the soft padding filled the air.

In a shady corner of the nursery away, tucked away from the others, Pebblekit sat. He'd just woken up from a snooze, and grogginess made his eyelids sag. He yawned, stretching a bit, before wrapping his gray tail around his paws and yawning again. His yellow-green gaze passed over those in the nursery- a few kits were playing, only one in particular standing out to him. A kitten he knew to be named something that started with an F, that had been born about two moons after himself. He felt a small tang of envy at the kit's shorter fur, as it took up a lot of time keeping his own longer pelt clean.

His line of sight did not linger there though, instead falling on the entrance. Pebblekit appeared to shake off some of his sleepiness and perk up a bit as he looked out. Everything beyond the confines of the nursery swayed and bent under the breezy weather, and upon turning his ears to listen in that direction, he could hear the whistle of the wind. With how silent and still he was, it was hard to tell if Pebblekit was being overly attentive to what was going on outside, or if he had simply zoned out. Either way, the kit's eyelids began- marginally- to relax and begin to shut again, eyes glossing over as he became lost in thought.

A brisk zephyr ruffled the shorthaired tomcat’s taupe coloured pelt, Sensing a chill down his spine. The breeze came through the smallest of cracks in the woven brambles that surrounded the nursery, a crack so small it was hardly noticeable. Fawnkit opened his large eyes, his eyelids heavy with sleep, and looked groggily about the den. A long yawn escaped the kits mouth, and his jaws parted widely, his eyes squinting. The tom sat up slowly, lowering his chest to the ground in a stretch, then switching to stretch his lower back. Fawnkit turner his head to clean his pelt, his pink tongue smoothing his ruffled pelt. The small cat blinked a few times, paws kneading the ground below him.

The Singapura’s pale green gaze fell upon the form of a pale calico, whom he recognised slightly, though a name wouldn’t come to mind. Fawnkit got to his paws and padded quietly over to the other tomcat, large eyes wide with curiosity. He sat down beside the other cat, though about half a foot behind him. Fawnkit followed the other tom’s gaze and stared out into the clearing. He knew every corner by heart, despite only being a few moons old. Frost glazed the dying grass, and the greying sky cast a pale hue of silver over every blade. The trees were stark and bore not a single leaf, and their bare branches snuck up into the sky like fingers.

The sky was a dead white, and the only movement was the occasional blowing of plants caused by the winter winds. The remaining patches of snow no longer stuck out against the green, for now everything was tinted white. The clan was quiet, but not silent; the distant murmur of chatter disturbed the quiet. “Hi,” Fawnkit mewed, his voice loud. He looked blankly at the other cat, awaiting his response. “I’m Fawnkit.”
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 12th, 2018, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry mera View Post

A brisk zephyr ruffled the shorthaired tomcat’s taupe coloured pelt, Sensing a chill down his spine. The breeze came through the smallest of cracks in the woven brambles that surrounded the nursery, a crack so small it was hardly noticeable. Fawnkit opened his large eyes, his eyelids heavy with sleep, and looked groggily about the den. A long yawn escaped the kits mouth, and his jaws parted widely, his eyes squinting. The tom sat up slowly, lowering his chest to the ground in a stretch, then switching to stretch his lower back. Fawnkit turner his head to clean his pelt, his pink tongue smoothing his ruffled pelt. The small cat blinked a few times, paws kneading the ground below him.

The Singapura’s pale green gaze fell upon the form of a pale calico, whom he recognised slightly, though a name wouldn’t come to mind. Fawnkit got to his paws and padded quietly over to the other tomcat, large eyes wide with curiosity. He sat down beside the other cat, though about half a foot behind him. Fawnkit followed the other tom’s gaze and stared out into the clearing. He knew every corner by heart, despite only being a few moons old. Frost glazed the dying grass, and the greying sky cast a pale hue of silver over every blade. The trees were stark and bore not a single leaf, and their bare branches snuck up into the sky like fingers.

The sky was a dead white, and the only movement was the occasional blowing of plants caused by the winter winds. The remaining patches of snow no longer stuck out against the green, for now everything was tinted white. The clan was quiet, but not silent; the distant murmur of chatter disturbed the quiet. “Hi,” Fawnkit mewed, his voice loud. He looked blankly at the other cat, awaiting his response. “I’m Fawnkit.”
Pebblekit's eyelids had slipped shut by the time the other kit had made a point to come over and sit beside him, and he practically jumped out of his fur at the other kit's noisy greeting. Gaze shooting up in bewilderment, tail fur standing on end for a moment, Pebblekit looked the kit over, feeling small under his intense gaze. Pebblekit was only a few whiskers taller and larger than him. 'I'm Fawnkit.'

"O-Oh," Pebblekit squeaked out, before saying much more quietly, "Hi, I'm Pebblekit." He tucked his tail tighter around himself, feeling his pulse speed immediately. Social interaction was not his strong suit, stressed him out even, at this point. The only times he'd been spoken to were to be called to bed, told to make sure he'd had meals, or chastised for wandering off on his own; these were all rules and short commands given to him, as he was just another kit to keep track of in a growing clan. He wracked his brain for something more to say, eyes flitting from Fawnkit's to the ground in front of him, to the entrance as if he was considering bolting out, then back to Fawnkit's. He felt like his heart had shot up into his throat, making speech virtually impossible.

After sitting in relative silence for a while- for Pebblekit, the silence was largely interrupted by his heart beating like a drum in his ears- he swallowed hard, and finally managed to ask, "Did... did you need something?"
🌻
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
( @haave2decccccorate5trees @Silver Bells )

Falconkit walked out of the nursery to see an area that are filled with big cats. Walking around to avoid the cats that are in line of her sight. Looking around the area, she also noticed how cold it is, by not just feeling the breeze, but the pale greyish looks in the sky. She wondered how there is light, even with these clouds.
Silvertail strolled into the clearing from the direction of the warrior den. There she saw a kit walking around alone avoiding larger cats. "What are you doing?" she asked the kit.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:32 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by king.mars View Post
Pebblekit's eyelids had slipped shut by the time the other kit had made a point to come over and sit beside him, and he practically jumped out of his fur at the other kit's noisy greeting. Gaze shooting up in bewilderment, tail fur standing on end for a moment, Pebblekit looked the kit over, feeling small under his intense gaze. Pebblekit was only a few whiskers taller and larger than him. 'I'm Fawnkit.'

"O-Oh," Pebblekit squeaked out, before saying much more quietly, "Hi, I'm Pebblekit." He tucked his tail tighter around himself, feeling his pulse speed immediately. Social interaction was not his strong suit, stressed him out even, at this point. The only times he'd been spoken to were to be called to bed, told to make sure he'd had meals, or chastised for wandering off on his own; these were all rules and short commands given to him, as he was just another kit to keep track of in a growing clan. He wracked his brain for something more to say, eyes flitting from Fawnkit's to the ground in front of him, to the entrance as if he was considering bolting out, then back to Fawnkit's. He felt like his heart had shot up into his throat, making speech virtually impossible.

After sitting in relative silence for a while- for Pebblekit, the silence was largely interrupted by his heart beating like a drum in his ears- he swallowed hard, and finally managed to ask, "Did... did you need something?"
While Fawnkit was most certainly not the best at reading others, the other tomcat didn’t do much to disguise his shock. Fawnkit sat with his head cocked to one side as he studied the other. Frankly, the kit didn’t much care about what others thought of him, so being loud was just a little quirk of his. There were no secrets with this cat; and if there were, he’d spill them the second he had one. The singapura’s tail twitched back and forth, though not out of anger or annoyance; merely because he had so much energy and could hardly sit still.

Fawnkit watched the other cat’s actions intently, curious to see his response. Noticing the other’s discomfort, Fawnkit began to worry that he’d scared the other kit so badly, they couldn’t speak. Did I make him mute? He wondered in horror. A wave of relief coated the small cat when the other introduced himself. “Pebblekit’s a cool name,” he meowed enthusiastically. Fawnkit fell silent for a moment, pondering what to say next. The tom was rather... forgetful. He couldn’t quite recal his original reasoning for greeting the other tom; Pebblekit, as he’d introduced himself. Pebblekit seemed to be as jumpy as himself, which was oddly surprising, though reassuring.

When Pebblekit asked him a question, Fawnkit laughed brightly. “Well, to be honest, I can’t remember why I walked over here.” He said, gaze blank as he tried to recall. “I don’t know; it doesn’t matter, really.” Fawnkit said with a simplistic shrug of his shoulders. “Wanna play? We’re friends now, ‘cause we know each other’s names, and friends play.” Fawnkit recited, looking brightly at Pebblekit. Despite being a very chatty kit, as well as an energetic one, the young tom didn’t have many friends to play with; most found him annoyingly twitchy. Often times they found him to be far to distractable to have any intelligent conversations with. But that hardly stopped Fawnkit from trying.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Closed Thread