Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by lionparty25
Today 12:19 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:18 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:18 PM
As the earth trembles...
Last post by lionparty25
Today 12:17 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by lionparty25
Today 12:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bells View Post
Silvertail strolled into the clearing from the direction of the warrior den. There she saw a kit walking around alone avoiding larger cats. "What are you doing?" she asked the kit.
Falconkit squeaked when she heard a older she-cat’s voice. When she turned her head towards the direction of another cat, ”N-nothing really?” she replied. ”W-what is this place e-exactly?”
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 12th, 2018, 07:30 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Falconkit squeaked when she heard a older she-cat’s voice. When she turned her head towards the direction of another cat, ”N-nothing really?” she replied. ”W-what is this place e-exactly?”
"It's just a clearing, no need to be worried." Silvertail replied kindly. She looked at the kit, remembering when she was a kit.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old December 12th, 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
"It's just a clearing, no need to be worried." Silvertail replied kindly. She looked at the kit, remembering when she was a kit.
Falconkit became a bit confused, but relaxed as she sat, curling her tail. "Ok, b-but, why does everyone seem super....tall...?" She asked her.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 12th, 2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Falconkit became a bit confused, but relaxed as she sat, curling her tail. "Ok, b-but, why does everyone seem super....tall...?" She asked her.
"They're all older than you." she replied. 'one day you'll be as tall as them!"

My Charries
♒Aquarius

Old December 12th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
"They're all older than you." she replied. 'one day you'll be as tall as them!"
She wondered if it is actually possible to just be tall like them tomorrow. " So, i will be as tall as the trees?" She let out a small giggle when she thought that she would be able to reach past the limits with everything that is possible.
Old December 12th, 2018, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry mera View Post
While Fawnkit was most certainly not the best at reading others, the other tomcat didn’t do much to disguise his shock. Fawnkit sat with his head cocked to one side as he studied the other. Frankly, the kit didn’t much care about what others thought of him, so being loud was just a little quirk of his. There were no secrets with this cat; and if there were, he’d spill them the second he had one. The singapura’s tail twitched back and forth, though not out of anger or annoyance; merely because he had so much energy and could hardly sit still.

Fawnkit watched the other cat’s actions intently, curious to see his response. Noticing the other’s discomfort, Fawnkit began to worry that he’d scared the other kit so badly, they couldn’t speak. Did I make him mute? He wondered in horror. A wave of relief coated the small cat when the other introduced himself. “Pebblekit’s a cool name,” he meowed enthusiastically. Fawnkit fell silent for a moment, pondering what to say next. The tom was rather... forgetful. He couldn’t quite recal his original reasoning for greeting the other tom; Pebblekit, as he’d introduced himself. Pebblekit seemed to be as jumpy as himself, which was oddly surprising, though reassuring.

When Pebblekit asked him a question, Fawnkit laughed brightly. “Well, to be honest, I can’t remember why I walked over here.” He said, gaze blank as he tried to recall. “I don’t know; it doesn’t matter, really.” Fawnkit said with a simplistic shrug of his shoulders. “Wanna play? We’re friends now, ‘cause we know each other’s names, and friends play.” Fawnkit recited, looking brightly at Pebblekit. Despite being a very chatty kit, as well as an energetic one, the young tom didn’t have many friends to play with; most found him annoyingly twitchy. Often times they found him to be far to distractable to have any intelligent conversations with. But that hardly stopped Fawnkit from trying.
Pebblekit relaxed- just in the slightest- when the younger kit complimented his name. Of course, just before he relaxed, he flinched at the noise-level, but that wasn't a reflex he could control at this point. He'd recieved a few side comments about himself being as small as a pebble, even about being able to be 'kicked around' like one. But 'cool' had never been part of the vocabulary. It made him feel more at ease. Thank you! That makes me really happy! He chastised himself for not being able to say the words aloud, although he did manage to give the other kit a joyful smile in their place.

The positive feedback about his question left him even more relieved. He hadn't noticed how tightly coiled his muscles were from how on edge he was, and now he tried his best to relax them. After all, he didn't want Fawnkit to think of him as weird or offputting. In fact, he really wanted to make Fawnkit feel good about himself, because no other cat had put in effort to talk to him before and it meant the world to him at this point.

"Play?" Pebblekit echoed, in a bit of a daze. He was still getting over the fact that he now had someone to call a friend, and was trying to organize in his head Fawnkit's reasoning- that knowing each other's names were the only grounds for this title of friendship. He hummed for a moment, then nodded, "Yeah, okay. What do you wanna play?"
🌻
Old December 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
She wondered if it is actually possible to just be tall like them tomorrow. " So, i will be as tall as the trees?" She let out a small giggle when she thought that she would be able to reach past the limits with everything that is possible.
"No, you'll be as tall as a cat." she replied, amused.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

Old December 13th, 2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
"No, you'll be as tall as a cat." she replied, amused.
Falconkit smiled, as she let out a small giggle. "Say, um, what's your name?" She asked her, for she was really curious.
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Falconkit smiled, as she let out a small giggle. "Say, um, what's your name?" She asked her, for she was really curious.
"My name is Silvertail." she said. "What is your name?"

My Charries
♒Aquarius

Old December 13th, 2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
"My name is Silvertail." she said. "What is your name?"
Falconkit only responded with a little reply. "Um....my name is...Falconkit"
Closed Thread