Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" the leader's voice boomed across the clearing, his golden gaze watching as cats emerged from every direction. The days were getting cooler, his winter pelt coming in thick told him so. Luckily, he remained fairly warm and enjoyed this time of the year.

@Snowkapi @Gem the Christmas Pickle

"Mistkit, please step forward!" he called, beckoning the small she-kit forward. "Mistkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mistpaw. Your mentor will be Brightfur. I hope Brightfur will pass down all they know on to you," he spoke, giving a small head dip to the new apprentice and her mentor.

@Cosmo

"Mothpaw, please come forward," he continued, his head turning to the apprentice. "I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn," he spoke, his voice directed to the sky above before his full focus was on the she-cat. "Mothpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
I do!
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mothpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mothfeather. StarClan honors your loyalty and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he concluded.

@Maplefur @Yule

"Fallowkit, please step forward!" he called, beckoning the kitten forward "Fallowkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fallowpaw. Your mentor will be Wolfwhisper. I hope Wolfwhisperwill pass down all they know on to you," he spoke, giving a small head dip to the new apprentice and her mentor, having his tail to end the clan meeting and allowing the clan to cheer the new named felines. He too would jump down and congratulate them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 14th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 09:25 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Christmas Carrot* View Post
"That was great" He mewed. "Now that you've shown me that" He paused. "Got any other simple moves that I can make better?" Jaggedspring asked.
She sat down, thinking for a second. "Nope, I don't think I have any more moves. Most of what I showed you were just moves that I saw other apprentices and warriors using," she chuckled nervously.

(sorry I'm so late with replying)
Old December 14th, 2018, 09:39 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tav the red-nosed pickle View Post
The corners of Shrikepaw's mouth jerked slightly, and she looked over briefly at Cottonspirit her eyes only being able to stay on him for a few seconds, however, before looking down again. "...rabbits..." Shrikepaw mumbled taking a few more tentative steps across the leaf-littered ground as she continued to refuse to look Cottonspirit, "b-but only because they're gonna be easy to get! With the recent frosts most of the flowers are probably going to be dead. N-n-ot to say I like flowers either--I certainly don't!" Huffing her ear twitched and the subtlest of frowns appeared on her face. "After that t-though... can we please go home?"
at the apprentice's eager standings on not doing really... anything. he gave another warm smile for a moment he bent down plucking a yellow flower that he had seen out of the corner of his colorful gaze. he pulled it up in his claw before plucking it out of his claw into his white jaw, he walked over to the molly and set it behind one of her ears. "a pop of color." he happily meowed as a warm smile crossed his maw he plucked another flower and put it behind his own ear, another yellow one as it stood out on his white coat. he turned his gaze back to her before scanning the heather looking for a rabbit trail, crushed heather, missing strands. a scent, heather that he could pick up. as he noticed what seemed to be the scent of a hare he took a paw step forward "come on shrikepaw! i found one!" he happily blurted out as if he were an apprentice once again he began to run to it before turning around as he felt the yellow flower fly off his head and making sure she was following him.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 14th, 2018, 11:30 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The silver warrior was enjoying watching Cottonspirit’s face turn an adorable sheen of red, the heat of his embarrassment showing through his pale fur. A pirr rumbled in his throat at the sight of it- just too cute! With a laugh Asterbounce swept his tail towards the embarrassed warrior. “There’s no need to be flustered you know. I’m surprised more cats don’t appreciate how adorable you are.” A grin spread across his maw as he leaned closer to the white-furred male. “You may be the color of snow but let me tell you, you are hot.” The end of his sentence sputtered out in a laugh, his bushy tail flicking from side to side good-humorously. At Cottonspirit’s last statement, Asterbounce found his eyes widening in the slightest. “Oh why thank you! It takes ages to look this good, if you know what I mean.” His teasing meow came out as he fluffed up his fur, tossing his head to show off his brilliant pelt.
the tom tried to calm his eyes which had started shifting away on occasion when he could not figure out what to do with his own body, as the nervous feeling tingled his body, he could feel it running from his spine to the tip of his tail, he brought his duel colored gaze and looked at asterbounce whom was still standing in front of him. he watched as his fur fluffed out, as the sun reflected his gray pelt a smile crossed his face as if he was a giddy apprentice on their first hunt. cottonspirit had not felt this way for so long, not... ever this strongly anyways. as a list of things to say rushed through his mind his gaze zeroed in as he attempted to remain calm, he fidgeted his white paws patting the earth. he pulled his head up and nodded, "of course I know! coats are a lot of work." he said with a wide grin, happily he watched the toms every move in a look of admiration and not much else, cottonspirit wasn't sure as to what to say next so he said the first thing that came to mind "oh your stunning..." the words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop it almost instantly his ears flattened to his head in pure embarrassment as he awaited asterbounce's words.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 14th, 2018, 11:44 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

@jingle pom
-
The clearing was relatively empty this particular morning. Windclan grounds had frosted over in the night, but the freeze did not linger. As golden rays began to spread over and through the bare tree branches and fill the darkness, the frost melted, leaving a misty dew coating over the grassy plains. A chilly breeze was all that interrupted the otherwise lovely weather.

Up early and out of the nursery was Pebblekit, looking towards the sun squinting his big yellow-green eyes. He was alone, crouched down next to a gray, funny-shaped rock, on some peaty dirt with wheat-colored grass poking up out of it. It was easy to look straight over him; he was small enough to be missed at a passing glance, and motionless enough to be a part of the scenery. The only indication of life was a periodic twitch of his fluffed kitten tail, or the smallest jump and bewildered glance around at any sudden noises.

If he didn't look so at home by the rock with the overturned dirt and grass stalks, it would appear to be his first time out of the nursery based on how skittish he was. Pebblekit stifled a yawn, not paying attention in the slightest of any of his clanmates coming and going from the clearing. None usually bothered to speak with him anyways, and many never knew of his presence at all.
🌻

Last edited by King Mars; December 14th, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old December 15th, 2018, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Falconkit only responded with a little reply. "Um....my name is...Falconkit"
'Where is your mother?" Silvertail asked.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old December 15th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bells View Post
'Where is your mother?" Silvertail asked.
Falconkit blinked a couple times at Silvertail. "M-my mother?...." Her face became troubled, trying to remember. Did she even have a mother? "What's a mother?"
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 15th, 2018, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Falconkit blinked a couple times at Silvertail. "M-my mother?...." Her face became troubled, trying to remember. Did she even have a mother? "What's a mother?"
"You know, the queen who gave birth to you, where is she?" she asked.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old December 15th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bells View Post
"You know, the queen who gave birth to you, where is she?" she asked.
She looked to the side a little. "I...don't think i even have a mother...." She said sadly.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king.mars View Post
@jingle pom
-
The clearing was relatively empty this particular morning. Windclan grounds had frosted over in the night, but the freeze did not linger. As golden rays began to spread over and through the bare tree branches and fill the darkness, the frost melted, leaving a misty dew coating over the grassy plains. A chilly breeze was all that interrupted the otherwise lovely weather.

Up early and out of the nursery was Pebblekit, looking towards the sun squinting his big yellow-green eyes. He was alone, crouched down next to a gray, funny-shaped rock, on some peaty dirt with wheat-colored grass poking up out of it. It was easy to look straight over him; he was small enough to be missed at a passing glance, and motionless enough to be a part of the scenery. The only indication of life was a periodic twitch of his fluffed kitten tail, or the smallest jump and bewildered glance around at any sudden noises.

If he didn't look so at home by the rock with the overturned dirt and grass stalks, it would appear to be his first time out of the nursery based on how skittish he was. Pebblekit stifled a yawn, not paying attention in the slightest of any of his clanmates coming and going from the clearing. None usually bothered to speak with him anyways, and many never knew of his presence at all.
Dogsnout staunched a yawn by gulping it down his throat, which gave a jolt of pain, but at least he didn’t need to expose his mouth to the bitter wind. He had awoken at sunrise, like every day, either a bit early or a bit late. He hadn’t gotten much sleep lately, it wasn’t something he was very good. Perhaps he had insomnia- maybe he should ask Oriolepaw for some poppyseeds. He couldn’t seem to get rest, tossing and turning. Either way, the brown and black tom sat down across the clearing from the rock patch, and began grooming his chest fur.
Of course, his yellow eyes scanned around the clearing and locked on to a kit, hiding. ”Hey!” He shouted, beckoning.

(Sorry it’s so short I’m doing this at a sleepover lol)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Closed Thread