Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2019, 05:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Cave

The young molly known as Butternutsun nodded solemnly at Agaveheart,” If you would like, I could stand in as deputy, until we have a new leader that is. If the clan would approve. I’d be happy to assign clanmates to patrol that is, if everyone is alright with that. I wouldn’t want to be your leader, but I’m volunteering to assign patrols.” She meowed hoping that everyone understood her as she really didn’t want to be leader or deputy, but she wanted to help her clan in a tough time like this.
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Cave; |

Citrusflower padded out of the nursery alongside her older daughter Flowerpaw who was helping her through the clearing. There was no way she was going to miss the meeting. She didn't have any eyes anymore due to a badger attack when she was an apprentice. She looked at her out with a smile that she was helping her out instead of coming out of her own den with her friends. Citrusflower blindly looked up at the medicine cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 24th, 2019, 07:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The apprentices ears quivered as he heard the medicine cat's voice ring out through the clearing. As if anything couldn't get any worse, now she was up there. A scowl bloomed on the tom's maw as he picked himself up and strode over to the brown tabby.

To say he detested her would be putting it softly. She took the place of his uncle, and she was a Rouge! Or a Loner! Whatever she was, she didn't belong here. She shouldn't have gotten the Medicine Cat position, Windystar shouldn't have rolled over and said yes. And yet here she was, making an announcement where the dead leader stood, and where the foolhearty deputy should have.

As the older feline asked for help regarding patrols and what not, annoyance bubbled in the russet colored tom as eager voices chipped in. How stupid were they all? "Maybe leave most of the patrol organizing and..oh...I don't know warrior work to the actual warriors?" He snapped in between all the commotion. "I would say we should wait on a sign from Starclan, so they can tell us who our deputy and leader should be," he began, giving Butternutsun an annoyed side glance, before scraping his gaze back up to Agaveheart "But I don't think Starclan has even talked to our Medicine Cat." he snarled "Why would they? Afterall. She's not clanborn, she's not related to anyone in any of the clans in fact. Does she even believe in Starclan?" He demanded. The tabby picked himself up and took a few steps towards the Highbranch, anger and detestment flickering in his eyes.

@Cave @Okapi

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 25th, 2019, 10:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The apprentices ears quivered as he heard the medicine cat's voice ring out through the clearing. As if anything couldn't get any worse, now she was up there. A scowl bloomed on the tom's maw as he picked himself up and strode over to the brown tabby.

To say he detested her would be putting it softly. She took the place of his uncle, and she was a Rouge! Or a Loner! Whatever she was, she didn't belong here. She shouldn't have gotten the Medicine Cat position, Windystar shouldn't have rolled over and said yes. And yet here she was, making an announcement where the dead leader stood, and where the foolhearty deputy should have.

As the older feline asked for help regarding patrols and what not, annoyance bubbled in the russet colored tom as eager voices chipped in. How stupid were they all? "Maybe leave most of the patrol organizing and..oh...I don't know warrior work to the actual warriors?" He snapped in between all the commotion. "I would say we should wait on a sign from Starclan, so they can tell us who our deputy and leader should be," he began, giving Butternutsun an annoyed side glance, before scraping his gaze back up to Agaveheart "But I don't think Starclan has even talked to our Medicine Cat." he snarled "Why would they? Afterall. She's not clanborn, she's not related to anyone in any of the clans in fact. Does she even believe in Starclan?" He demanded. The tabby picked himself up and took a few steps towards the Highbranch, anger and detestment flickering in his eyes.

@Cave @Okapi
She narrowed her eyes at the young apprentice,” Last I checked, you are just a messily apprentice, why don’t you scurry back to the nursery and let the warriors handle this.” She meowed being a bit harsh, but only trying to make a point, “ Besides. Someone had to make sure the elders understood what happened. She is now our acting leader according to rank order. She outranks us all last I checked, or are you the new Starclan ruler coming to change all of our beliefs?” She meowed,” She may not be clanborn, but she’s more Shadowclan than you’ll ever be, mister.” She growled softly.
Old August 25th, 2019, 01:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Cave @Starfall @Okapi

Troutsplash stumbling in late skidded yo a vault on the outskirts of the group gathered beneath the highbranch, his brown eyes gleaming with interest. However he failed to get there in time for the speech, instead he was caught in the midst of an argument between an apprentice, warrior and agaveheart.

His interest peeked and he quickly interjected ‘ ‘ hey now- ‘ ‘ he mused flashing a quick glance up at agaveheart who had done nothing to defend herself quite yet. He slid between the two- they looked as if they were only moments away from clawing each other’s ears off! ’ ‘ we needn’t fight eh, she looks stressed enough without this bickering ‘ ‘ he threw another judgemental glance back at the medicine cat. If she planned to run the clan while every other leader worthy cat was dead.. everybody was going to eat her alive if she couldn’t even defend herself from an apprentice. ‘ ‘ it’s not like somebody died and made her leader. Yet. We’ve got time to work somebody more fit into leadership. Just keep yer chin up champ ‘ ‘ he addressed the apprentice with a toothy grin before looking back at the warrior. Still smiling ‘ ‘ i’d expect better from you. Picking fights with an apprentice? ‘ ‘ he asked with a raised eyebrow a chuckle rolling from his lips.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 25th, 2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old August 25th, 2019, 03:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The tom looked at Butternutsun for a good few moments before he burst out laughing. "You call yourself a warrior yet you don't know that when the leader and deputy die, the Senior warriors take those positions? Not the medicine cat? Great Starclan, you absolute idiot." he cackled out. He took a few moments to catch his breath, and gave the molly a sneer "I'm an apprentice, and yet I seem to know more than you. Just because she's the Medicine cat doesn't make her the leader. One of the senior warriors takes that position you bird for brains. And how can she be more clanborn than me? Hm? Someone who's literally clanborn? Hm? Perfect Shadowclan bloodline? Just how stupid are you?" he sneered, his tail lashing behind him. "You're just saying that so you can suck up to Agaveheart and become leader, geeze just how pathetic are you? You're just as bad as Forestshade."

At the echoing of another voice Cardinalpaw swiveled his head, eyes half idled and ears perked. He seemed a little more worth talking too, a little less idiotic. "Yes, we do have time don't we, but even I know that she's not fit to be leader now." the tabby emphasized. He didn't understand why they weren't asking more questions, why they were just letting it happen! It annoyed the tom. It made him angry to no extent. Here he was, telling them that they shouldn't listen to an outsider, which was, to him, common knowledge. But yet here they were. He shot an annoyed glance at Agaveheart once more, brows furrowed together.

@Cave @Okapi @Juniper

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 25th, 2019, 03:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
@Cave @Starfall @Okapi

Troutsplash stumbling in late skidded yo a vault on the outskirts of the group gathered beneath the highbranch, his brown eyes gleaming with interest. However he failed to get there in time for the speech, instead he was caught in the midst of an argument between an apprentice, warrior and agaveheart.

His interest peeked and he quickly interjected ‘ ‘ hey now- ‘ ‘ he mused flashing a quick glance up at agaveheart who had done nothing to defend herself quite yet. He slid between the two- they looked as if they were only moments away from clawing each other’s ears off! ’ ‘ we needn’t fight eh, she looks stressed enough without this bickering ‘ ‘ he threw another judgemental glance back at the medicine cat. If she planned to run the clan while every other leader worthy cat was dead.. everybody was going to eat her alive if she couldn’t even defend herself from an apprentice. ‘ ‘ it’s not like somebody died and made her leader. Yet. We’ve got time to work somebody more fit into leadership. Just keep yer chin up champ ‘ ‘ he addressed the apprentice with a toothy grin before looking back at the warrior. Still smiling ‘ ‘ i’d expect better from you. Picking fights with an apprentice? ‘ ‘ he asked with a raised eyebrow a chuckle rolling from his lips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The tom looked at Butternutsun for a good few moments before he burst out laughing. "You call yourself a warrior yet you don't know that when the leader and deputy die, the Senior warriors take those positions? Not the medicine cat? Great Starclan, you absolute idiot." he cackled out. He took a few moments to catch his breath, and gave the molly a sneer "I'm an apprentice, and yet I seem to know more than you. Just because she's the Medicine cat doesn't make her the leader. One of the senior warriors takes that position you bird for brains. And how can she be more clanborn than me? Hm? Someone who's literally clanborn? Hm? Perfect Shadowclan bloodline? Just how stupid are you?" he sneered, his tail lashing behind him. "You're just saying that so you can suck up to Agaveheart and become leader, geeze just how pathetic are you? You're just as bad as Forestshade."

At the echoing of another voice Cardinalpaw swiveled his head, eyes half idled and ears perked. He seemed a little more worth talking too, a little less idiotic. "Yes, we do have time don't we, but even I know that she's not fit to be leader now." the tabby emphasized. He didn't understand why they weren't asking more questions, why they were just letting it happen! It annoyed the tom. It made him angry to no extent. Here he was, telling them that they shouldn't listen to an outsider, which was, to him, common knowledge. But yet here they were. He shot an annoyed glance at Agaveheart once more, brows furrowed together.

@Cave @Okapi @Juniper
She flicked her tail to the warrior,” I know it is rather harsh, but sometimes that works with apprentices who are being rather rude or argumentative.” She meowed hoping that Troutsplash understood her logic.

She narrowed her eyes at Cardinalpaw,” Of course she won’t become our leader, but she is the one who makes the announcement because she outranks us. She asked for warriors to help her by running patrols. Besides loyalty is far more valuable than heritage. Have you never heard of respecting your elders?” She asked getting rather irritated by the apprentice. Would you prefer Riverclan to send one of there leaders over to take command of our clan or Agaveheart?” She smuggly asked fighting every instinct to claw some sense into her brain.
Old August 25th, 2019, 05:31 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Starfall @Cave

"You young kits think you know everything," Owlfeather interjected the apprentice's harsh rambling. "You say you know so much, that you know the senior warriors should take over? Then why don't you step back and let us." The old she-cat glowered at Cardinalpaw with contempt in her eyes. She was normally a very gentle cat, and she tried to be patient with all the apprentices, but this one in particular seemed to know just how to get on her nerves.
"Last I checked, you were an apprentice, not a senior warrior. The help of senior warriors is exactly what Agaveheart is asking for, so aren't you getting what you want? You can't possibly imagine what it would be like to stand where she's standing, to have to face the whole clan like this when we have no leadership. Have some respect," she spat, her teeth bared in a scornful snarl. "Keep up this attitude and you're no better than a rogue yourself."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 25th, 2019, 08:06 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Agaveheart nodded to Owlfeather, acknowledging and accepting her offer to help, as Butternutsun spoke up to offer her help and to step in as deputy. She gave the cat an approving look, for now at least she would let the thought of Butternutsun being deputy be. She was just looking for help at the current moment, not any possible arguments over who is right for the position. Though arguments and strife sometimes seemed to haunt her as an apprentice spoke up. She shook her head thinking if she ignored the foolish cat they would be quiet, though clearly, the strategy was the wrong one as many cats soon jumped to her defense. Agaveheart let the argument go on for a moment before she yowled "I appreciate the jester, and how quick yall were to defend me, but I can defend myself."

She lept harshly onto the ground below to come face to face with the rather annoying apprentice. "You're right, I don't know what I am doing, I am an outsider who can only be grateful that I have been accepted here. I may have no right to lead, as you have no need to follow, but I saw this as a chance to help the clan that has given me a chance to live the rest of my days with a purpose. I have no training in leadership, and the only training I have had in being a warrior is what I have seen the great warriors of this clan do. That is why I have asked for help, and if someone had already stepped up to lead the clan I likely wouldn't be having this talk." She concluded her argument with a meaningful, yet still soft stare at Cardinalpaw.

She turned her gaze, now full of kindheartedness, toward those who have offered their help. "I can't guarantee that any of you will be picked by Starclan to be the deputy or the leader. So if you will be helping with that intention in mind I suggest you don't help at all. The last thing our new leader of deputy will need on their paws is a jealous clanmate." she gently looked around to the other. "I would like yall to be a committee of sorts just so no one cat becomes something like the leader or deputy of Shadowclan. Yall can make patrols and manage anything that might need managing. I don't know how Starclan would feel about us preforming any ceremonies but let's hope we don't have to make any."
Old August 25th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Cave; @Okapi; @CasperCreates; @Starfall; @jupiter; |

Citrusflower knew she wouldn't be able to help with the patrols, since she had to have support of another cat, but there must be something she could do something to help out. She began to think of what she could do. "I could help by gaurding the camp. I may not have my eyes, but I can sense things from a mile away.", she meowed. She felt Flowerpaw stiffen beside her. Citrusflower ignored it and looked at Agaveheart with her missing eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread