Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:31 AM

Old May 14th, 2021, 08:46 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Silverdust swipped at its back and then looks at him smiling and bites at it again and jumps to the side to dodge but she gets rcked by its claws.
Dodging it's whirling claws, Stormfang clamped down on the fox's hind leg and bit down hard, jerking it to the side. Off balance, the fox stumbled sideways. He gave another tug on it's leg, then let go.

Old May 14th, 2021, 09:14 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

@Topaztaill

Pinefrost had just left camp to go hunting hopefully I can catch something before the rain comes he said looking at the clouds that were heading this way...
Old May 14th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
@Topaztaill

Pinefrost had just left camp to go hunting hopefully I can catch something before the rain comes he said looking at the clouds that were heading this way...
~Silverwave~

A silver tabby slipped through Thunderclan territory, tasting the air every once in a while. She was hunting, and hoped to catch something, other than mice.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old May 14th, 2021, 09:41 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Dodging it's whirling claws, Stormfang clamped down on the fox's hind leg and bit down hard, jerking it to the side. Off balance, the fox stumbled sideways. He gave another tug on it's leg, then let go.

as the fox moved sideways the rake on silver wasnt much and she tugged on its neck once she bit on it

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 14th, 2021, 11:23 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
as the fox moved sideways the rake on silver wasnt much and she tugged on its neck once she bit on it
Sensing the fox weaken as Silverdust bit down on it's neck, he lunged in, eager to finish the job. Out of nowhere, a russet paw caught him on the cheek, sending him staggering. He shook his head, sending blood flying as he cleared his head. Growling fiercely, Stormfang leaped back into the fight.

Old May 14th, 2021, 11:32 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Sensing the fox weaken as Silverdust bit down on it's neck, he lunged in, eager to finish the job. Out of nowhere, a russet paw caught him on the cheek, sending him staggering. He shook his head, sending blood flying as he cleared his head. Growling fiercely, Stormfang leaped back into the fight.

Silverdust swatted the paw away and shook the fox harder flinging him to a tree causing it to pass out but she was not about to have this.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 14th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpelt View Post
Lightning pelt raced through the tree's with a yowl of joy. THen he caught scent of cats. Lots of them. He slowed his speed. His name was lightning, pelt for a reason, He might accidently go to fast and expose himself to the clan. He stalked to the door and suddenly stiffened as the wind pushed his scent to the other cats
Lightning pelt followed the scent of the forest cats. He used to be a rogue but he longed for a clan. He spotted the thunderclan entrance and padded over silently. If he was caught his speed and white coat would hopefully throw them off. He wasn't called lightning pelt for nothing. He flinched as the wind pushed his scent to the cats,"Uh oh."

@Lightningpelt

Whitewolf had made her way into her Clan's territory for prey to begin with, and to get away from the rabble and noise she couldn't seem to escape when in camp. But everything changed when she caught a nasty whiff of outsider.

Eveningmist and the other Warriors would certainly want to know about that.

Because the outsider smelled so close to camp, Whitewolf took to sprinting in the direction of the scent. She wasn't a fast cat but still wanted to make it there as soon as she could. She might not have been a cheetah, but she certainly was strong and one of the last things a hostile cat would want to encounter while trespassing.

Whitewolf stopped when she noticed a flash of pale fur that almost looked like her own, save it was clear from the streaks and scars she wore like medallions.

"You have from the count of five to tell me why you're here." Whitewolf showed Lightningpelt her sharp teeth. "Five. Four. Three."

Last edited by Zee; May 14th, 2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 11:55 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpelt View Post
Lightning pelt raced through the tree's with a yowl of joy. THen he caught scent of cats. Lots of them. He slowed his speed. His name was lightning, pelt for a reason, He might accidently go to fast and expose himself to the clan. He stalked to the door and suddenly stiffened as the wind pushed his scent to the other cats

Lightning pelt followed the scent of the forest cats. He used to be a rogue but he longed for a clan. He spotted the thunderclan entrance and padded over silently. If he was caught his speed and white coat would hopefully throw them off. He wasn't called lightning pelt for nothing. He flinched as the wind pushed his scent to the cats,"Uh oh."

Twilight Wing was just padding out of camp,she stretched and licked her ruffled chest fur,with a flick of her stormy grey tail she slipped out of camp.The forest was lush and full of prey scents,Suddenlty Twilight caught the scent of a cat,not a thunderclan one,she perred over some ferns and spotted a cat with a white pelt."who are you"she asked,not un kindly but in a even tone."This is thunderclan territoery you know"she said,"we do not allow rouges to come as they please"

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:10 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

she led him through the forent so they could hunt in the depths of the forest (@featherlily

ART CONTEST

Last edited by azu-azulu; May 14th, 2021 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
Silverdust swatted the paw away and shook the fox harder flinging him to a tree causing it to pass out but she was not about to have this.
Stormfang butted it hard in the shoulder, causing to become off-balance again. He got out of the way as Silverdust threw it against a tree. Then, he was on it, biting and tearing.