Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

bye, gatta go)

ART CONTEST
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadefur or liko View Post
she led him through the forent so they could hunt in the depths of the forest (@featherlily
jaypaw followed right next to her. his ears up and his senses high looking for prey

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 14th, 2021, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Stormfang butted it hard in the shoulder, causing to become off-balance again. He got out of the way as Silverdust threw it against a tree. Then, he was on it, biting and tearing.
She nodded and stood still for a moment she felt dizzy on her paws but that was ok. She was about to leap at it again however.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 14th, 2021, 02:36 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

A small bright orange apprentice was padding through thunderclan territory,she had ran all the way from Riverclan,and now almost neared the thunderclan camp,she shivered as a could breeze tugged at her whiskers."I have to warn thunderclan"she said out loud,"and my kin"she added silently.

@Jackpot

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old May 15th, 2021, 07:46 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@implimm
Aster was always careful when it came to entering this part of their home. A strange scent covered every single part of it. They've never met a creature with this.. strange scent and they never wanted to. Until now. Aster was tired of barely surviving. Sure their siblings and them were improving when it came to hunting but it wasn't living. It was time for a change.

The kit let out a huff, their bob tail wagging in annoyance as they trekked further and further into the territory. Aster had picked up a new scent -- similar to the strange one but was more stronger. The more Aster followed it the more it began to become it's own scent.

And suddenly they hit what they believed was the creature's location. Aster crouched down behind a bush, ever so slowly crawling forward to the mystery... Slowly, so very slowly.. They poked their head out. They needed a good look before they attacked!

What.

Aster took a step back, eyes widening because there was a big furry FOX RIGHT THERE! Then they felt a sudden crack beneath their paw and they didn't need to look back to know Aster had stepped on a twig. That was a very weird looking fox.

"Don't you dare eat me!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 15th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:58 PM
i am kenough

Blossomtrail was having a tough time out here. She couldn't determine whether or not she should go for some fresh food, or try and bring some herbs home with her to the new, cute medicine cat and his cuter kid apprentice. The calico was on her own, on a walk that she'd determined too long and tedious for any company.

In other words, she'd been talking to her mate back at RiverClan's camp and needed to get home in time for supper. The scent of herbs would hang thick on her pelt- She was a generous helper when it came to her Clanmates!

But she'd yet to find anything, and needed to veer just a little bit off course. And that's when she found something rather peculiar. A kit with the bravado of a full-fledged Clan leader rummaging through the undergrowth. Blossomtrail blinks as it registers that this was no Clan's kit. And then, she stifles a chuckle before beginning to "hide" from the strange urchin. She wanted to see what this plucky thing was going to do.

And it doesn't take long before their inquisitive little snout pokes through the brush to stare her right in the face. At their yelp of alarm and positively hilarious demand, the she-cat, who definitely was not a fox, can't contain herself anymore. She rises to her full height and tosses her head back, maw splitting wide in a loud cackle.

"Eat you!" she exclaims. "You'd make a tasty morsel but luckily for you, I don't think I'm in the mood for sneaky little babies today."

As her boisterous laughter eventually quells itself, she fixes a pointed stare on Aster, her lips twisted in a delicious grin. "Curious scrap, aren't you. Where you from?"
[ @x ghostie ]
Old May 16th, 2021, 02:05 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Blossomtrail was having a tough time out here. She couldn't determine whether or not she should go for some fresh food, or try and bring some herbs home with her to the new, cute medicine cat and his cuter kid apprentice. The calico was on her own, on a walk that she'd determined too long and tedious for any company.

In other words, she'd been talking to her mate back at RiverClan's camp and needed to get home in time for supper. The scent of herbs would hang thick on her pelt- She was a generous helper when it came to her Clanmates!

But she'd yet to find anything, and needed to veer just a little bit off course. And that's when she found something rather peculiar. A kit with the bravado of a full-fledged Clan leader rummaging through the undergrowth. Blossomtrail blinks as it registers that this was no Clan's kit. And then, she stifles a chuckle before beginning to "hide" from the strange urchin. She wanted to see what this plucky thing was going to do.

And it doesn't take long before their inquisitive little snout pokes through the brush to stare her right in the face. At their yelp of alarm and positively hilarious demand, the she-cat, who definitely was not a fox, can't contain herself anymore. She rises to her full height and tosses her head back, maw splitting wide in a loud cackle.

"Eat you!" she exclaims. "You'd make a tasty morsel but luckily for you, I don't think I'm in the mood for sneaky little babies today."

As her boisterous laughter eventually quells itself, she fixes a pointed stare on Aster, her lips twisted in a delicious grin. "Curious scrap, aren't you. Where you from?"
[ @x ghostie ]
Aster held their ground. They were no coward! If they were, if they were going to die right here - right now - they would go down fighting. Their tiny claws unsheathed as their fur puffed up to make them the most terrifying thing in existence. A low growl began to rumble, uprising from their throat yet the moment the molly cackled at Aster it came to a sudden stop. They should definitely run away right now. That was one tall uhm, wait - did that-.. The kit was pretty sure they just got laughed at. By a fox.

There were only two creatures existence that were allowed to laugh at Aster's stupidity and their names were Sage and Rose. A scowl formed on their face, taking a hesitant step closer to Blossomtrail. They glanced towards the molly's exposed legs. A good spot to attack. No matter the creature's weight - once you're unbalanced, you're unbalanced! FALLING TIME! Then DEATH!

"I ain't a tasty morsel. If you even THINK about it I will bite you SO HARD you will lose all your fur! I'm not even a BABY! GET IT RIGHT!" The kit defended their honor with deep pride. They lifted their head and stared up the.. A sudden gasp came from Aster as the realization hit them in full force. "You're not a fox! I ain't ever seen a fox but I know foxes ain't supposed to like.. you. If you're a fox you are failing at your job." Aster pointed out.

As Blossomtrail's laugh ceased to exist and their stare became much more intimidating Aster couldn't help but retract the previous step they had took. "Well, why would I tell you? You just confessed you like to eat babies, weirdo. I may not be a baby but my siblings are well, uhm. Do not tell them this because I do very much love them but I believe Rose is like..she means well. Then well, Sage is a coward. I love him but they are a coward. It's okay though. That's why I do the big stuff, " The words tumbled out of Aster's mouth that it took them a moment to realize. Quickly, "Such as eating things like uh, you, " was added to help their illusion of being scary. It did not matter that the weird creature knew their beloved siblings' names. Right?

Casting a glance to their surroundings for an easy exit. Aster believed it was now their time to ask the questions. "Are you a cat? You look like Mama. You're just wrongly colored. You smell weird. Not like Mama, " Perhaps this was an impostor Mama.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 19th, 2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old May 16th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Open For RP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
He chuckled. “You got it?” He asked.
@Topaztaill
~Silverwave~

"Yepth!" She said with a mouthful of prey as she trotted back with a smile through the fur.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old May 16th, 2021, 04:45 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

He chuckled happily and looked at her. “haha” he smiled. Flyheart then glanced back.
(Wanna have a fox or somthing find them?)
@Topaztaill

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 16th, 2021, 04:53 PM
Open For RP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
He chuckled happily and looked at her. “haha” he smiled. Flyheart then glanced back.
(Wanna have a fox or somthing find them?)
@Topaztaill
(Sure)

~Silverwave~

She dropped the plump mouse and buried it, then grinned at Flyheart, "I t-"But she stopped, tasting the air. Was that... fox?

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|