Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:58 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:43 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:17 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 12:52 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2019, 10:37 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

The rhythmic rise and slow fall of the chest were in a slow, almost, laborious task. The head was bent in a light angle and the lids of the eyes were shut rather firmly, obscuring sight or images. The she-cat was a picture of peace and serenity, yet the audits that capture sounds were moving at a tireless pace. The only action that gave away that she-cat was not slumbering away, the ears caught the small whispers of sounds that bounced over the area, none of which had her attention. The mind of the feline was in a chaotic sort of manner that only a few would ever able to sort out.

Lunafrost parted her brilliant icy hued eyes as she heard the medicine cat's call for a meeting. She watched as the cats gathered, remaining near the back with a looming large white tom and small apprentice nearby. Unlike others who started raising their voice and piling positive answers, she listened and watched finding no reason to add to the disorganization. As the fuss with the apprentice dies down and Agaveheart retakes control over the situation, Lunafrost frown mildly at the idea of the committee. As good as an idea as it was, it would be wise to appoint someone to take charge even if it was temporary.

She was mildly worried about chaos ensuing if things remained as they were, however, restrained herself from speaking out for now. Her eyes glanced at the mountainous further off as he slowly pushed himself to his paws. His piercing amber eyes flickered to her, over to the small apprentice, Elfinpaw, and then back to the she-cat leading the discussion. Whiteshadow was somewhat disinterested, however, would help out when necessary.

Last edited by Moonraven; September 5th, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 02:27 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Asterkit gave a wide smile as Sparrowkit woke up and asked why she was awake. She withdrew her front paws from the side of the nest and hopped down, wobbling a little. Let me guess, you want to practice something, right? Asterkit gave a small bounce of excitement. "Yeah," she meowed, "let's play find the mossball! I can hide it first!" Despite her energy, she managed to keep her voice down so as not to wake the other kits in the nursery or the queens. They certainly wouldn't be happy if she woke them up.
"Yea, yea, you little mouse-brain," Sparrowkit mews jokingly as he frees the clump of moss he and his sister used as a ball from beneath their mother's nest, tossing it toward her. "Here. I'll close my eyes and sheathe and unsheathe my claws ten times. Hurry!" he whispered, turning around and closing his eyes. He unsheathed a claw and dug it into the soil.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old September 3rd, 2019, 03:12 PM

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

a small kit was hiding in the bushes near the other cats, her mother being a rouge and she never knew her father. she needed a clan to join, and she had thought wind clan would be best for her. after all, she was grate at hunting rabbits. she slowly came out of the bushes waiting for someone to see her.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 05:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
A light drift of air rustled her messily groomed pelt as the warrior lost herself in clouded thoughts. Duskblossom heaved a sigh. She couldn't think of any secure plan to diminish her unbending boredom. She'd been thinking of participating in a power nap, but her restlessness prohibited her from following that idea. Glancing around the clearing with little interest, Duskblossom found a quiet spot with a twinkle of sun to sit in while waiting for a creative burst of thoughts. Her whiskers twitched, displaying disinterest, and she watched cats walk about the ShadowClan clearing with her eyes narrowed to slits.
[open]
Citrusflower padded out of the nursery, her ears listened as her kit ran off to go play. The molly scented a cat sitting all by themselves so she decided to walk over to Duskblossom. Citrusflower had no eyes at all after she had gotten her eyes scratched out by a badger a long time ago, so she stumbled a bit to get to the warrior. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?", she asked, facing the wrong way on accident.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 4th, 2019, 04:45 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Owlfeather drew in a deep sigh. Things in the camp felt so strange and empty since the passing of their leader, and made worse by how shaken her clanmates were after the bout with RiverClan. Cats argued among themselves, senior warriors fretted over patrols, and she was sure she was seeing things in the shadows at night. Everything put together left the old she-cat with a bristling feeling of unease. She just couldn't shake it. Things just didn't feel right.
Regardless, patrols had to be scheduled, and as a senior warrior, she was determined to help out as much as she could. She scanned the clearing for cats who were fit to go on patrol with her.

(OPEN! Let me know if this isn't allowed--I'm under the impression that the DS/Rogue arc started on the 1st, and I'd love to get in on it!

I'm looking for a band of Rogues/DS cats to attack Owl's patrol while they're out.)

No longer looking for cats for the patrol! I do need rogues/DS cats though!)
If we don't get any rogues/ds cats applied by like, the 7th, then we'll probably go on patrol anyways and just have kinda NPC nameless rogues attack
CONFIRMED FOR PATROL: Flowerpaw ( @GLaDOS), Cherry ( @Dust) Lunafrost & Whiteshadow ( @Moonraven)

ROGUE/DS PATROL: Demontail (GLaDOS) Icewhisper ( @TitaniumCat)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 10th, 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old September 4th, 2019, 07:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Owlfeather drew in a deep sigh. Things in the camp felt so strange and empty since the passing of their leader, and made worse by how shaken her clanmates were after the bout with RiverClan. Cats argued among themselves, senior warriors fretted over patrols, and she was sure she was seeing things in the shadows at night. Everything put together left the old she-cat with a bristling feeling of unease. She just couldn't shake it. Things just didn't feel right.
Regardless, patrols had to be scheduled, and as a senior warrior, she was determined to help out as much as she could. She scanned the clearing for cats who were fit to go on patrol with her.

(OPEN! Let me know if this isn't allowed--I'm under the impression that the DS/Rogue arc started on the 1st, and I'd love to get in on it!

I'm looking for SC cats to go on patrol with Owl, and I'd love for the patrol to get attacked by a band of Rogues/DS cats while they're out.)
(I can bring in Citrusflower's kit Flowerpaw into this)

Flowerpaw padded over to her grandmother after hearing that she was going on a patrol. She wished that her mother Citrusflower could go with them, but without eyesight the apprentice didn't want her mother going with them. "I'll go with you.", she meowed, wanting to get out of camp. Her mentor had died a week ago and she wanted to get out of camp for a while.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 5th, 2019, 08:53 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Citrusflower padded out of the nursery, her ears listened as her kit ran off to go play. The molly scented a cat sitting all by themselves so she decided to walk over to Duskblossom. Citrusflower had no eyes at all after she had gotten her eyes scratched out by a badger a long time ago, so she stumbled a bit to get to the warrior. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?", she asked, facing the wrong way on accident.
"no, I don't mind at all," duskblossom replied with a friendly smile. she scooched a few spaces away so that the female would also have some sunlight, then continued onwards with the conversation. "hello! i'm duskblossom. i'm not really good with names, so would you please remind me of yours?" she said in a tone similar to a rant. her tail wiggled around restlessly whilst she looked the female over, deciding that the she-cat was rather good-looking, but might not be able to keep the conversation going. duskblossom hoped she was wrong- she herself wasn't good with conversation-topics.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 6th, 2019, 01:57 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post

I'm looking for SC cats to go on patrol with Owl, and I'd love for the patrol to get attacked by a band of Rogues/DS cats while they're out.)

CONFIRMED FOR PATROL: Flowerpaw ( @GLaDOS), Cherry ( @Dust)

(Lunafrost and Whiteshadow can tag along if you still need some cats.)

After making sure that Elfinpaw finished cleaning out her bedding from the apprentice den, the old warrior made his way over to the other senior warrior, Lunafrost. He was in the midst of asking if she was will to spar or go hunting with him to ease some unwanted tension from his body, yet, his eyes caught sight of Owlfeather. Seeing as she appeared to be looking for cats, and the apprentice, Flowerpaw, stepped up, Whiteshadow kneaded his tail over his back to beckon Lunafrost with him. Together the two made their way over to Owlfeather.
"We'll come along if you'll have us. "Lunafrost volunteered the pair of them.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 7th, 2019, 12:55 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@GLaDOS @Dust @Moonraven @Fuzzyfeline @TitaniumCat

Owlfeather nodded her thanks to the cats who had agreed to join her for this patrol. Even in disarray, ShadowClan will not be weakened, she thought to herself. They would go in a patrol of five, a larger patrol than usual. Safety in numbers, she had thought. Just in case they ran into trouble.

"We'll head in the direction of the RiverClan border first," she instructed. "They seem to think we've become too weak to defend ourselves, so that border is the most important. And...make sure to keep your eyes out for anything...unusual." She flicked an ear as she thought. She just knew something was off in their territory; odd scents, shadows moving after sunset, things seeming just slightly out of place. Something bigger was at work in ShadowClan territory, and she wanted to figure it out. She had a fairly solid patrol, and she was sure they could handle trouble.
Whiteshadow and Lunafrost, fellow senior warriors, experienced in battle. She had become closer with Whiteshadow in recent moons, and she had grown to trust him greatly. Flowerpaw, her own grandkit, who shared her blood and spirit. She had anticipated the opportunity to bring her on patrol, even if it made her nervous to know she was possibly putting the young she-cat in danger. She would protect her with her life.
The only cat that made her wary was Cherry. The cat was a former rogue with an attitude. She felt like she could keep her in check if need be, but she hoped she wouldn't have to. Bringing her on patrol would be a chance for the outsider to prove herself.

"Okay, let's get moving. Only so much daylight left." The old tortoiseshell she-cat lead the way out of the camp entrance barrier, sure-footed as she walked. She kept her head held high and her senses alert, wanting to be ready for anything.

(Would the next person to reply mind moving this to the ShadowClan Territory thread?)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 10th, 2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old September 9th, 2019, 01:08 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

( OPEN !! )

The clouds grumbled ominously in the dark, as if foreshadowing the state of Shadowclan. Thunder cackled as lightning lit up the sky for a few split seconds before plunging the forest back into the darkness. The white tom had stationed himself near the entrance of camp far more anxious then usual. It smelled like a storm.. and not just the one in the sky.
Shadowclan itself had been tossed into a period of darkness, It's very life was held in a delicate balance.. and it had been tampered with. Like the storm brewing just above the jagged stones, anxiously the cats waited. Waited for something to happen, someone, anybody to step up to the plate and steer them out of this. However as time prelacy marched on the window of opportunity seemed to slim, as more and more rouges trickled onto their borders and the power struggle continued to upset the elder warriors, tension erupted in small fights leaving cats more battered and hopeless.

So he watched and waited for that small silver linning in the clouds. However small Troutsplash was regularly he seemed even tinier now. His ribs jutted out from his stark white coat and his eyes seemed dull from exhaustion. The lack of hunting had been taking its toll on most. Sided with his new found task of waiting by the entrance for cats to trickle in he found his energy and will to continue depleting. Perhaps Shadowclan would end up like Skyclan, moving into Thunderclan or perhaps even Windclan in search of refuge and order. He'd already heard chatter about it. It was only a matter of time before the storm erupted and the clan tossed into chaos and disarray.. perhaps even more then it already was.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread