Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:06 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 08:53 AM
Search Party!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:48 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:41 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by constellation
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2019, 12:47 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The red furball murmured. "Is just our clan... is so empty and lifeless since our leader passed away and we're dealing with such threats." Redpaw look fixedly at the elder rogue, his eyes filled with sorrow from seeing his clanmates. "I just wished that I can do something to help my poor clan..." the apprentice sighed out of grief.

@Bliss Girl
Old September 11th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Rabbitpaw
”Training, training, training!” Rabbitpaw cackled gleefully as she bounded through the trees, the pine nettles pricking her paw pads and sending excited shivers through her pelt. She’d been itching to do something: to fight, to hunt, to train - but especially to fight, ever since the troubles with RiverClan began to pop up.”Those fisheaters won’t even know what hit them!” She snarled with a smirk, leaping at an imaginary RiverClan warrior in front of her, only to have her front paw slip out from under her at the landing. With a startled squawk, she ended up rolling ears-over-tail into the training grounds in a cloud of dust and debris. After her world stopped spinning and the three upside down cats beside her turned into one, she jumped to her paws, her pale grey and white fur wild and dirty. “Lunafrost!”A determined grin spread across her features as she recognized her mentor.“Rabbitpaw, reporting for training.”
The warrior had curled her lengthy tail around her paws, eyes shut as she listened to the world around her with a serene expression on her face. Her lids opened and the icy cerulean eyes glanced in the direction of the loud paws steps coming her way. A soft smile formed on Lunafrost's face as Rabbitpaw made her rather spectacular entrance. She shot to her paws, less out of worry and more out of amusement as the apprentice took to tumbling the rest of the way over. "Well, that's one way to make an entrance." She purred lightly as the apprentice jumped to her paws seconds later. "Are you alright?" Lunafrost stepped in front of the dirt-covered she-cat, dipping her head to pull a pine needle off the top of Rabbitpaw's head. Her eyes remained rather cold, yet her voice spoke volumes of her concern for the younger cat. When Lunafrost obtained an apprentice she wasn't expecting anyone like Rabbitpaw, the usually collected and stoic feline was growing fond of the oddness that was Rabbitpaw. She was a bit like Elfinpaw, just way more energetic. "Since you're here now I'm assuming you'd like some battle training?" She quipped, Lunafrost rarely set up lessons she often left it to Rabbitpaw to figure out what it was she felt like she needed to improve on.
Old September 11th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @Dirtfur; |

Striker looked at him, understanding how he felt when the thing he loved the most was in trouble. "I may have just joined the clan uninvited, but some of your clanmates are quite nice and friendly. I hope somebody will be leader soon.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 11th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

||Open||

A low growl could be heard bubbling behind the exposed fangs clamped tightly around a lifeless piece of prey as a handsome young tom padded back into the camp, his creamy-white pelt would have been striking if not for the blemishes of dirt coated along his back and left flank, pine needles riddled his paws with a few poking the pads and causing him discomfort. Tigerpaw dropped is kill on the pile of the dead, plopped himself down and took to pulling out the few needles still stuck in his back right paw.

Behind him padded a slightly taller yet slimmer and alluring warrior with the same lovely coat of fur, only unlike him, her pelt was lustrous and without a hair out of place. The two look nearly identical besides eyes and the gender difference. Rosethorn dropped her catch next to his and padding around his body to sit beside him. She watched her son angrily pull needles out of his paw for a few more seconds before speaking. "I told you, this isn't Skyclan anymore, you can't just throw yourself into the air like before." Her tone was soft yet stern.

"I know Mother." Tigerpaw spat rather rudely earning a sour glare from the older she-cat resulting in him lowering his eyes just a tad in a hint of respect. He clenched his jaw to keep from snapping at her any more, annoyed and upset that his beautiful, gorgeous, pelt he spent so long cleaning today had gotten filthy. It was going to take forever to clean again. He hated getting dirty! Instead of sitting trying to calm himself down, the aggravated apprentice went to search for Softpaw.

Last edited by Undertaker; September 11th, 2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old September 11th, 2019, 02:56 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The red furball murmured. "Is just our clan... is so empty and lifeless since our leader passed away and we're dealing with such threats." Redpaw look fixedly at the elder rogue, his eyes filled with sorrow from seeing his clanmates. "I just wished that I can do something to help my poor clan..." the apprentice sighed out of grief.

@Bliss Girl
Weaseljaw padded quietly over to listen to the conversation of his fellow warriors. This apprentice seemed to be wanting to help the Clan somehow, but he was merely an apprentice. Redpaw was his name. Weaseljaw shook his head slightly, feeling rather ashamed for secretly criticizing this young cat. He walked over to Redpaw and gently nudged him with his light brown tail.
"It's OK, Redpaw. It's not your fault. If you want to help, perhaps you could give some ideas about what to do to the senior warriors like me. Forestshade stepped down, and even though we're suffering, we're Shadowclan, and we don't give up easily. Perhaps, if you stay on the path of Starclan, you will grow up to be a strong warrior."
Weaseljaw licked his whiskers as he hoped his talk would help Redpaw. Meanwhile, a depressing thought had entered his mind. Tonight is a delay to Starclan. We haven't chosen a leader OR a deputy. I need to talk to the medicine cat eventually.
Weaseljaw looked back at Redpaw. Maybe I should be his apprentice. Just maybe.

Last edited by TitaniumCat; September 11th, 2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Missing/incorrect words
Old September 11th, 2019, 03:20 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The warrior had curled her lengthy tail around her paws, eyes shut as she listened to the world around her with a serene expression on her face. Her lids opened and the icy cerulean eyes glanced in the direction of the loud paws steps coming her way. A soft smile formed on Lunafrost's face as Rabbitpaw made her rather spectacular entrance. She shot to her paws, less out of worry and more out of amusement as the apprentice took to tumbling the rest of the way over. "Well, that's one way to make an entrance." She purred lightly as the apprentice jumped to her paws seconds later. "Are you alright?" Lunafrost stepped in front of the dirt-covered she-cat, dipping her head to pull a pine needle off the top of Rabbitpaw's head. Her eyes remained rather cold, yet her voice spoke volumes of her concern for the younger cat. When Lunafrost obtained an apprentice she wasn't expecting anyone like Rabbitpaw, the usually collected and stoic feline was growing fond of the oddness that was Rabbitpaw. She was a bit like Elfinpaw, just way more energetic. "Since you're here now I'm assuming you'd like some battle training?" She quipped, Lunafrost rarely set up lessons she often left it to Rabbitpaw to figure out what it was she felt like she needed to improve on.
Rabbitpaw
The small apprentice puffed out her chest, a pleased purr rumbling in her throat at her mentor's words. "Never better!" She blinked as the older she-cat plucked a stray pine needle off Rabbitpaw's head. She wasn't used to such behavior, and it sent a little pang through her chest. Her own mother was usually too busy to show her any affection whatsoever, so this little act caught her off guard for a second. At her mentor's second question she squeezed her eyes shut before vigorously shaking her pelt in an almost dog-like fashion. Then, while the cloud of dirt and debris settled around her, she looked up with a well-worn grin, her bright yellow eyes gleaming in excitement."Definitely."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 11th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old September 11th, 2019, 04:51 PM

@Bliss girl. @TitaniumCat
Redpaw glances at the senior warrior and the rogue thankfully.
The apprentice nodded. The rogue was right, although this is ShadowClan, there are a few who are indeed friendly and kind. The senior warrior was correct, is not the red furball's fault nor is anyone else's. The words of Weaseljaw echoed in his thoughts, "We're ShadowClan, and we don't give up easily." Redpaw looked up at the clouds as if the apprentice could see the StarClan warriors. "Thank you Weaseljaw and- what is your name?" asked Redpaw to the rogue.
Old September 11th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Striker looked down at the apprentice with a smile. "Shadowclan will always stay strong. ", he replied. He was part of Shadowclan now and would die to help out his new clan, but he was frightened that the new leader might kick him out of the camp. He was too old to survive on his own and would die for not being able to hunt or even fend for himself. "My name's Striker.", Striker introduced himself.

| @Dirtfur; @TitaniumCat; |

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 11th, 2019, 05:24 PM

"My name is Redpaw, Striker!" Redpaw mewed and happily blinked at the elder rogue. The red apprentice opened his jaw, then closed it. "So you're also a rogue," meowed Redpaw and added, "I guess some rogues are also kind and friendly!" Redpaw faintly grinned, and blinked at Striker without hurrying.

@Bliss Girl
Old September 11th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Rabbitpaw
The small apprentice puffed out her chest, a pleased purr rumbling in her throat at her mentor's words. "Never better!" She blinked as the older she-cat plucked a stray pine needle off Rabbitpaw's head. She wasn't used to such behavior, and it sent a little pang through her chest. Her own mother was usually too busy to show her any affection whatsoever, so this little act caught her off guard for a second. At her mentor's second question she squeezed her eyes shut before vigorously shaking her pelt in an almost dog-like fashion. Then, while the cloud of dirt and debris settled around her, she looked up with a well-worn grin, her bright yellow eyes gleaming in excitement."Definitely."
Lunafrost couldn't recall being so plucky during her apprentice moons, she admired Rabbitpaw's spirit. She thanked starclan for not giving her a difficult of an apprentice to train. Lunafrost moved a little to the side as Rabbitpaw began forcefully shaking her pelt out, knocking off the clutter from her pelt. She looked less dirty now, however, it was very rarely done, the warrior barely ever sees a cat shake like that. Huh? She's like a little dog. The feline thought to herself, resisting the urge to jest about it while nodding her head at the positive answer she received. "Okay, I'll show you some basics, if you've got the hang before tiring yourself out, we'll try incorporating the moves into a mock a battle." She explained, padding a few tail lengths away from her apprentice. "Now watch." Lunafrost leans forward, taking all her weight on two front legs while lashing out with her hind legs in one simple motion. She didn't bother putting as much strength as she normal would into the move had an enemy been behind her since Lunafrost was just demonstrating there was no point in showing off. "Simple, it's called a back kick." She revealed, bringing all four paws back to the ground. Although there was nothing complex about it balance was key factor especially when trying to stabilize yourself on two paws instead of four. "You try."
Closed Thread