Today 05:29 AM

Old December 3rd, 2018, 03:52 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @Cosmo @*Lazy Carrot* |
Doveflight's milky form ambled into the nursery, a tired look consuming his pale features - though, it did nothing to dampen the bright smile the Angora held upon his face. His olive eyes searched the nursery for the family form of Cottonflight, his dearest and very beloved sister; Doveflight had always had a certain regard for family, and being able to see his sister meant the absolute world to him. It was a luxury he never once took for granted. He loved her, and he loved his nieces and nephew just as much! Oh how lucky he was to have such a large family, and to have them residing in right here in Skyclan, where he can protect them and ensure their safety, it all meant the world to him! He made an effort to thank Starclan for his family's good fortunes, and especially their fortunately good health. It was not long before the cloud-resembling tom caught sight of Cottonflight's familiar form, residing in her nest a little ways into the nursery itself. It was a comfortable area for a nest, if Doveflight had any knowledge of the matter. Practically bouncing over, a soft purr escaping his chest, Doveflight called out to his sister - though he was careful not to be too loud, he needn't wake any kits up with his overbearing voice. "Cottonflight," He greeted, pressing up against his sister's warm and familiar form amiably before his attention turned to the 3 kits residing beside her. They were so small, it was astounding to him! He licked each one of the 3 carefully, purring as he did, calling their names every so often in such a manner it seemed he was afraid to break the tenderness of the moment. "How are you, Cotton?" He inquired, turning his attention to his sister once more.

The small kit blinked a few times looking up at Doveflight. She had always liked the soft white color of his fur but never wanted to admit it. She shook her fur as she was licked and made a sound of disgust she only wanted to be licked by her mother. "Why did you have to lick us?" the small kit inquired. "If you didn't know I only like to be licked by mom" Cliffkit mewed. Her small eyes still looking at his pelt color the color of clouds. "Were going to be apprentice's soon and I'm not too happy about it. I want to stay here in the nursery with mom, sister, and brother." A question just then popped into the kits mind. "Is being an apprentice that bad?" She asked. She had heard it took a lot of training and effort, yet she thought that she was too lazy to do such things. The kit removed those thoughts from her brain and decided to hear the answer for herself from a warrior and not a grouchy apprentice.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old December 9th, 2018, 07:51 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

The small brown head of a she-kit aggressively poked out from underneath the fur of her mother. She pushed her front paws out and pushed up, essentially slinking out from under. Her grey optics were narrowed down, giving an appearance to her uncle. Clearly, the tiny kit did not appreciate being licked, but she wasn't going to seriously protest- her mother had allowed it, so so did she. She now sat up beside her still laying (?) siblings. She was tall, sitting with good posture. Hawkkit slightly moved the paw on the opposite side of her siblings back and forth. She was awake now, and wanted to go, and play, and run. Her tiny tail was up but resting beside her, flicking it without thinking about it. Her head then turned to point towards her sister. No, you get to learn to fight, and hunt. She didn't say this, only looking back to the uncle her sister was aiming the question to. And climbing, Her mind then reminded itself. She huffed internally and silently, flushing away the thought as best she could for the moment. She was very protective of her siblings, and her fear of being up in the trees was not something she would show. She'd learn how to do it, she swore! Even if it would take some courage- and changes. She shook her head and looked back, putting the thought out truly now, and waiting for Doveflight's answer.

Last edited by BurghPenguin; December 9th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghPenguin View Post
The small brown head of a she-kit aggressively poked out from underneath the fur of her mother. She pushed her front paws out and pushed up, essentially slinking out from under. Her grey optics were narrowed down, giving an appearance to her uncle. Clearly, the tiny kit did not appreciate being licked, but she wasn't going to seriously protest- her mother had allowed it, so so did she. She now sat up beside her still laying (?) siblings. She was tall, sitting with good posture. Hawkkit slightly moved the paw on the opposite side of her siblings back and forth. She was awake now, and wanted to go, and play, and run. Her tiny tail was up but resting beside her, flicking it without thinking about it. Her head then turned to point towards her sister. No, you get to learn to fight, and hunt. She didn't say this, only looking back to the uncle her sister was aiming the question to. And climbing, Her mind then reminded itself. She huffed internally and silently, flushing away the thought as best she could for the moment. She was very protective of her siblings, and her fear of being up in the trees was not something she would show. She'd learn how to do it, she swore! Even if it would take some courage- and changes. She shook her head and looked back, putting the thought out truly now, and waiting for Doveflight's answer.
Eaglekit noticed another kit across the den from him. She looks new, he thought. I should talk to her. Eaglekit stiffly stood up, and awkwardly walked over to the other kit. As he got closer, he realized that there was another warrior talking to the kits mother. Oh well, I should be able to squeeze in. The kit is on the far side anyway, and the two cats are talking. He walked over closer, took a deep breath, and said: "Hello! My name is Eaglekit. What's yours?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 11th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglekit noticed another kit across the den from him. She looks new, he thought. I should talk to her. Eaglekit stiffly stood up, and awkwardly walked over to the other kit. As he got closer, he realized that there was another warrior talking to the kits mother. Oh well, I should be able to squeeze in. The kit is on the far side anyway, and the two cats are talking. He walked over closer, took a deep breath, and said: "Hello! My name is Eaglekit. What's yours?"
@Cosmo @North @Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall
Bellkit pattered over toward Eaglekit, her fluffy white and gray fur bushing out."Eaglekit, have you seen Skykit, Snowkit, or Thunderkit?" She squeaked, thinking of her littermates. She hadn't seen them in a bit, and was a tinsie bit worried. Looking across the nursery, she saw the deputy Doveflight. She admired his sleek frame and the tiny kits nestled at his sister, Cotton's, belly. She looked back at Eaglekit. "Nevermind!" She mewed, dashing off to Cotton and Doveflight. "Have you seen Skykit, Snowkit, or Thunderkit anywhere Cotton?" She asked the queen, with round blue eyes.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; December 11th, 2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit pattered over toward Eaglekit, her fluffy white and gray fur bushing out."Eaglekit, have you seen Skykit, Snowkit, or Thunderkit?" She squeaked, thinking of her littermates. She hadn't seen them in a bit, and was a tinsie bit worried. Looking across the nursery, she saw the deputy Doveflight. She admired his sleek frame and the tiny kits nestled at his sister, Cotton's, belly. She looked back at Eaglekit. "Nevermind!" She mewed, dashing off to Cotton and Doveflight. "Have you seen Skykit, Snowkit, or Thunderkit anywhere Cotton?" She asked the queen, with round blue eyes.
Thunderkit sat in the outside the nursery, playing with a leaf. He tackled it and flopped over. After a while he noticed his sister Bellkit. He could read her lips and knew she was looking for him. Thjnderkit aalked over to her. "Hi." he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 11th, 2018, 03:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Eaglekit glanced at the shecat . "Yep! Thunderkit's over there" he said, pointing at the edge of the nursery.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 11th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@North @BurghPenguin @*Christmas Carrot*

Cottonflight gave her kit the 'mother glare', disappointed in her behavior. "Cliffkit, you shouldn't be so disrespectful to your uncle!" she scolded. Cottonflight was a sweet girl, and she loved her brother dearly. The very thought of her daughters behavior was rather terrifying actually. "I'm sorry," she apologized to her brother. Look at Doekit, he's the angel of the litter that's for sure. Whenever she was disappointed in her daughters behavior, she simply looked at her son. There were no crazy antics from Doekit. He just sat there, looking at his uncle with so much admiration.

Doekit was a little offended by Cliffkit's outburst, after all it was his idol they were talking about. When Cottonflight spoke up, being the 100% mommy's boy that he was, he was quick to agree. "Yeah! Doveflight's really cool! He's the deputy!" Doekit said, a small smile on his maw as he spoke about Doveflight. When he became a warrior Doekit wanted his name to be Doeflight. Doveflight and Doeflight, everyone would guess they were related, just the way he wanted it to be.

( @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw this is a private rp, it would be wonderful if you could not intrude. Just a heads up that any posts you do directed towards Cotton and her family will be ignored, I hope you can understand <3)
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglekit glanced at the shecat . "Yep! Thunderkit's over there" he said, pointing at the edge of the nursery.

Skykit was sitting in a corner in the Nursery looking down at her white paws. Her ears moved to the noise of her siblings asking were she was. She didn't move from her spot. She spotted Lightningkit playing with a leaf and she waited to join but she thought she would ruin his fun so he staid in the corner she was if her siblings asked her if she wanted to play she would.
@Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 11th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old December 11th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Skykit was sitting in a corner in the Nursery looking down at her white paws. Her ears moved to the noise of her siblings asking were she was. She didn't move from her spot. She spotted Lightningkit playing with a leaf and she waited to join but she thought she would ruin his fun so he staid in the corner she was if her siblings asked her if she wanted to play she would.
@Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas
Thunderkit stopped walking towards his sister and glanced at his other sister Skykit. The deaf kitten walked over to his sibling with a friendly smile. "Hi Skykit!" he meowed, loudly. He felt his tail swish from side to side in excitement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 11th, 2018, 04:27 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Thunderkit stopped walking towards his sister and glanced at his other sister Skykit. The deaf kitten walked over to his sibling with a friendly smile. "Hi Skykit!" he meowed, loudly. He felt his tail swish from side to side in excitement.
Skykit looked at Thunderkit "HI." She almost yelled with a smile.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 11th, 2018 at 04:27 PM.