War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 08:22 PM

Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:39 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Moonraven
The dark tom strolls along the boundary line, his light blue eyes dancing with mischief. He sticks his paw across the scent line, and quickly pulls it back, letting out a loud mrrow of amusement. Hopping on his toes, Crowtuft pounces in and out of the two territories, not caring much if he got caught.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:52 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@xoyami
The Windclan deputy fought off a yawn as she made her towards the Thunderclan border. Her nose twitched with confusing when she noticed how strong the scent of Thunderclan was and how far into Windclan territory it was. There's been a lot of crazy stuff going on in the clan, she sported a few wounds of her own from the trouble. She'd double-check with Brightstar at a later date if she knew why Thunderclan was so far into their territory. The further in the fawn gray molly went the stronger the scent... and then there was the weird bouncing back and forth across the border? Twilightshine gave a long loud sigh while walking up to the cat. Nothing in her body screamed hostile or upset yet. "Hey? What are you doing?" She asked lazily, staring at the weird tomcat with bright green eyes.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 3rd, 2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:57 PM
Grieving

@Moonraven
Crowtuft jumps in surprise, fur bushing up in alarm. He spins around to face Twilightshine, crystal blue eyes bulging out of his head like a startled kit. As soon as he notices that Twilight was alone, however, the tom relaxes, fur settling and face taking on a curious tone. He rests casually on his haunches, twitching his whiskers as his interest in the new she-cat peaked. "I'm just taking a nice walk along my border, no big deal." He drawls, a smirk playing on his muzzle.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami
The alluring feline blinked her eyes a few times as she tried to figure out what he was talking about. She silently looked around in search of any other Thunderclan cats here, yet saw no one but him. "Your border?" Twilightshine didn't bother hiding the curiosity in her voice or body. She noticed the smirk on the tom's maw and how at ease he was currently was like he belonged here. Unlike most cats who would have gotten aggressive or annoyed, Twilightshine didn't bother with such emotions since it would cause her nothing but stress in the end. "Your clan moved the borders?" It was a rhetorical question since she went on with another one seconds after it left her mouth. "Can I ask why you moved the borders?" She knew Brightstar wasn't going to be happy about it regardless of the excuse but if she was going to report it she figured she'd do it properly.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 3rd, 2019, 06:23 PM
Grieving

@Moonraven
Her comment quickly wiped the amused expression off of the tom cat's face, and he narrows his eyes slightly. Choosing his words carefully, Crowtuft steps back a couple of paces, safely back within his Clan's boundaries. "I'm not entirely sure what you are meowing on about." The crow-black warrior snorts, keeping a wary eye on Twilightshine, just in case other cats came around to check on her. Crow already figured out that Twilight herself wouldn't pose much of a threat, based off of her laid-back demeanor and unaggressive attitude. Nonetheless, he kept his guard up, even if he wasn't completely worried. Swishing his full tail, Crowtuft lifts his muzzle to look Twilightshine straight in the eyes, his own flashing with defiance and a hint of playfulness. "I was in my border the whole time."

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 3rd, 2019, 06:43 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami
Twilight wondered if she should have posed the question in a different way seeing how the other warrior reacted to it. He clearly wasn't one those cats who liked running their mouths, how disappointing. The she-cat parted her maw and yawned again, taking a seat where she had been standing and curled her tail around her paws. She slants her head in an almost dog-like manner while locking eyes with the Thunderclan cat. The defiance and playfulness she caught in his strong gaze was intriguing. It was clear she wasn't going to get what she wanted out of him. It didn't bug her in the end, since the trouble started in her clan patrols haven't been sent out. Thunderclan clearly benefited from it.

"Cute." She allowed a half-smile to form on her lips at his words. "So you've got a name, thief?" She quizzed nonchalantly. "I'm Twilightshine." She wasn't going to keep pushing for answers if she wasn't going to get them. The molly didn't bother with the whole deputy thing since she was still getting used to it and it was irrelevant at the moment. She had some time till the next gathering before she had to come to terms with her rank.

Old December 3rd, 2019, 06:54 PM
Grieving

@Moonraven
Crow harrumphs quietly, settling in a manner similar to Twilight's and tucking his tail neatly around his paws. "Crowtuft." His light eyes sparkle with unrestrained amusement at the use of the word 'thief', and he casually lifts his paw. Drawing his tongue over the forelimb in a slow stroke, Crow cleans the back of his ears, as though he were speaking to a clan mate rather than an enemy warrior. All notions of him being defensive were gone in an instant, leaving behind a happy-go-lucky tom cat, obviously not considering Twilight to be someone to watch out for anymore.

With a whisk of his tail, the amused cat rises to his paws, cocking his head slightly to the right. His face held a note of an unasked question, as though he wanted to say something but was unsure how to word it.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:10 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami
Twilightshine should probably be a little bothered with how at relaxed she could make cats feel around her. She could literally listen to her clanmates gossip without concern of being caught eavesdropping because she just made it that easy to be comfortable around. Her ears twitched as she caught the rustling and her eyes followed the noise to a squirrel in the trees. She watched it with hyperfocus until her ears could no longer hear it and she returned her attention to the tom. Well, she should probably say goodbye to Crowtuft and head back to camp. She had come all the way out here to clear her head, but the birdy had only caused her more trouble...or at least his clan.

"Yes?" She wondered in a sluggish tone of voice, seeing how he had looked at her in a similar manner she had looked at him not to long ago. "If you have a question go ahead and ask, otherwise I'll have to be on my way." She glanced down at her paws with a brief frown. "My paws dread the walk home as is." She wished she was a bird, that way she could just fly home. Then again that would require her to use her wings...if only she could find someone to carry her home. She should have brought Batglare with her.

Old December 4th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Grieving

@Moonraven
The black furred tom shuffles his paws on the ground, trying to find a way to word his question without offending Twilight. With a huff, Crowtuft looks at the bored she-cat and squares his shoulders. "I would like to meet up with you again sometime. You seem like a very interesting cat." He flicks his ears, hoping he had perked her interest somehow.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 4th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@xoyami
Twilightshine stared at Crowtuft as if his head had just fallen off. This weird cat had gotten even weirder. He just asked if they could meet again? That wasn't the odd part, the fact that he had just called her interesting was. She didn't think she's ever been called that before, and she's been called a lot of things. "Um, sure I guess." She answered, somewhat hesitantly. If his clan had really stolen as much territory as the scent indicated then she was pretty sure they'd be meeting in battle sooner or later. Still, it wasn't like she could blame all that on Crowtuft.

Besides, it might be a good thing to make friends outside of her clan even if meant she'd be fighting them. Worse comes to worst, she and her clan would kick his clan's butt and she'd apologize for the humiliating defeat later. The birdy seemed like he'd make a decent friend or something of the sorts, he didn't seem particularly aggressive or brooding, a little annoying here and there but who wasn't. "There are most likely going to be more patrols coming here, I'd be careful where you set your paws. My clanmates are not as....easy going as I am." She warned him as she unwrapped her tail from around her paws and rose to stand.