by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM

Old October 27th, 2023, 10:01 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

SilverStorm Sneezed, His Head Jerking Violently, He Shook His Head And Padded Around The Clearing. He Then Sneezed Loudly, His Head Moved Suddenly, He Felt Dizzy After That One But Just Sat Down. "Goodness...." He Mewed, He Didn't Want To Go To The Medicine Den...... That Would Wast Herbs.... On A Strong Warrior Like Him, It Was Unlikely For His To Be So Sickly.........Right?.......Right......
Old October 27th, 2023, 10:31 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverStorm Coughed Violently, Before Sneezing A Few Times. "Dear Starclan What Is Happening To Me?" He Whimpered, Smiling A Bit Seeing The Tom. "Hello StreamBlaze!" He Mewed, Trying Not To Sound Sick
Old October 27th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I was clearly confused. Why a warrior couldn't leave the camp? Only if he was sick or a prisoner, but i think it's not the second option, and he didn't look sick. I tried asking him. -´´Why not? Something happened?´´ I was confused and worried at the same time.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

"Im to scared of the sickness"
Old October 28th, 2023, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
"Im to scared of the sickness"
Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

´´Oh... It's alright, don't worry. Drizzlecloud has amazing medicine skills, and Starclan will protect us all the time. And i don't think the disease is outside. It's just a collective outbreak... but don't worry!´´ - I tried to comfort him. ´´Ah, sorry, i gotta go now. It was good to share the vole with you! And... please don't worry. Bye! Take care!´´ I padded off, hoping the cat wouldn't be scared anymore.

[Thanks for roleplaying with me!]
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old October 28th, 2023, 05:38 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Today was just normal. Fine and normal. Sure, Springpaw was occupied right along the more shady side of the medicine den as she sat beneath trees that were covered with both colors of different shades of red and russet, alongside mixed colors of ambery yellow and disheveled brown. The mixed smells of wilted leaves encased her senses as she allowed herself to take a brief moment’s silence. It was refreshing in a way to take a breath away from the rising havoc that had begun sprouting in the medicine den from everyone coming down with some sort of frivolous illness that came from the poison that Bumblestar had found.

It left a pitifully foul taste in her mouth, and it made her stomach unsettlingly turning and twisting as nausea began to claw its way through her stomach and up her throat. The bitter, bile taste of the acidic fluid that struck itself at the back of her mouth left her unable to sense the better taste of fresh, peppered air flooding her tongue. It was a strange feeling to be so entranced by, but it was a pleasant sensation than the acrid taste of bile hanging from the back of her tongue. Even against the nausea, the calico still formulated a sense of relief away from the pain and discomfort of witnessing her clan-mates' heavy struggles with the illness overbearing them down. It was entirely unbearable to see, and yet the heavy scarcity of herbs made it worse to compile against her attempts at trying to help fix her clan-mates against this illness. Without herbs, it wasn’t easy to get rid of the poison that was swirling their system like horrible blood-sucking parasites.

The autumn wind bit through her tri-colored fur as a shiver expelled through her clenched teeth, averting her away from her thoughts as deep blue eyes scanned the almost ghosted clearing. Her numb nose scrunched up in reply against the vast emptiness of the clearing, her lips curling downwards into a frown as she felt a sigh uncoincidentally escape her frost-bitten lips. It was sad really, that a good portion of cats were becoming ill with this poison and yet herbs were growing more and more difficult to find due to the decreased ranges in temperature and the increased severity of the teeth-clattering cold. Hopefully her patrols would come back with a good decency of herbs. If that isn’t the case, then maybe she’d be better off to go out of camp by herself to bring back herbs necessary for her clan’s survival.

Maybe she could try to convince Bumblestar to let loose some of the expectations around there and allow some apprentices to explore the camp… although, now that the calico took a more in-depth approach with the idea, she could already see the heavy displeasure written along her leader’s face if she even considered the possibility of questioning her about changing up the rules a little bit. Given what had happened to her at the rageous battle against ShadowClan at Sunkissed Creek, she was in absolute zero condition to be going outside of the safety of her clan’s walls just to try to find some herbs to restock their shortening herb storages by the passing second. Sure, it was slowly recovering from its loss and gaining herbs back, but only time will tell if the incoming frost will bite away at the herbs and leave them to wither away in the freezing, heavy colds of leaf-bare.

Another shiver suppressed through her body, her rounded paws uncomfortably shifting around along the cold surface of the soil, disturbing its presence as she fidgeted around the clumps of dead weeds and dirt. The burden that was hanging over her shoulders felt heavy and almost impossible to swallow, her chest feeling compressed by the pain of her own impotence and clear state of eternal agony against the succinct loss of one of her clan’s most precious possessions of Sunkissed Creek. Not just that alone, but also her own loss of proper control of her vocalizing of her own vocal cords. The memory felt like an unbearable hellfire, making the dilute calico’s ivory-colored claws slip out and dig deeply into the coarse soil. Her chest grew heavy, and her mind grew blank. The simple thought of the battle itself was far too much to handle for her own, and she couldn’t hold the simplicity to face such a daunting memory just so that she could simply let it go.

The vivid memory of deep, red scarlet oozing out from her wounds and staining her naturally light-colored fur was still fragmented in her frigid mindset, tainting the sensitive, delicate parts of her mind as it clasped together tightly like sharp thorns along a rose. A flower that was so beautiful to look at, yet it had sharp thorns that could easily pierce flesh if disturbed. The nausea grew worse, and her vision felt impeccably blurred. Each intake of air that she took felt shallow and restless, making it difficult for her to properly focus on her surroundings that her eyes landed along a figure lying in the clearing and as undeniably still as a statue.

Body frozen, Springpaw’s eyes remained locked on the still figure for a long period of time as time slowly began to shift forward. Her muscles feeling sore from remaining intact as the calico watched another figure come into view, his long pelt a wanderous shade of brown as she watched the tom try to move the still figure. The figure did nothing, just… staying there. All still and practically lifeless. Her lungs felt tight, and the calico had no choice but to thickly swallow the bile that formed at the back of her throat while her dizzying mind spun. Her restraint muscles felt the motivation to move once more as she sluggishly pushed herself to walk towards the stilled figure, her nose scrunching back at the scent of death suddenly filling her nose. The scent itself was more than enough to drain the color from out of her face as she picked up the pace, approaching alongside the tom as she brushed past him, glancing down towards the body as her blood ran cold as the realization of the warriors’ appearance encroached upon her mind.

Fallowreed. Fallowreed was dead. A warrior of her clan was dead and she had no indication of how it happened. Chestnutfall’s words were nothing but white-noise in her ears, the dismayed calico far focused on the dead body in front of her as she hesitatingly reached a snow-furred paw to brush along the long, cream-colored fur along her deceased frame to smooth its roughened edges out. The immediate cold, lifeless touch of a dead body was enough to make her almost instinctively draw her paw away from the deceased body, but she impulsively stopped the urge as a wobbly sigh escaped past her frost-bitten lips, her tear-jerking eyes fluttering shut as random spurts of emotions surpassed her body. Why hadn’t Fallowreed come to the medicine den any sooner? If she had, then she wouldn’t be out in the clearing dead and disheveled. The tom-cat’s words finally caught up with her, breaking through the hazed barrier that clouded her mind.

His words were brief, but it was enough to catch the attention of the sorrowful calico as her blue eyes made contact with his mismatched ones, words bubbling in her throat as her brain fought for the right words to say in this situation. A clan-mate was dead right in front of them, and now she needed to be given a proper funeral out of proper respect. Was that so hard to ask for? It was already easier said than done, as Springpaw had no clear idea of who Fallowreed’s closest family members were. Was her parents still in ThunderClan? Did she have any siblings? Cousins? Aunts? Uncles? Anybody? It was confusing, and caused Springpaw to have more of a migraine than what she had wanted. The words were pitfully stuck in her throat, but Springpaw wasn’t going to allow herself to be closed off from the other tom-cat who was sincerely concerned for the situation from what had happened in front of them. With a pitiful, thick swallow and wobbly intake of frost-chilled breath of air, the oriental calico collected herself as she focused herself fully up towards the long-furred tom-cat, her eyes clouded with both grief and unbridled frustration from the sudden loss of a fellow clan-mate.

“The… only thing… we can do… right now… is take her… to… Willow’s Rise… and give her… a… proper funeral,” she explained, her voice low and gloom as she directed her attention back towards the deceased body of Fallowreed, her tone remorseful as the words bubbles tightly in her throat in complete shock from the sudden death of a clan-mate. Her body was trying to get itself used to the sudden information, and yet it felt like a difficult, painful experience for a cat as young as herself to witness in a weather as drastically altered as this. The gushing of the cold air didn’t help in the slightest, only making her hackles bristle against the cold air everytime the autumn chills bit through her thick coat. “We… don’t know… if she… has family… or not… this… poison has… been taking… a toll on… all of us… we… need more… herbs if… we want to… keep anyone from… ending up… like that… and… we need to… look more clearly… at the prey… that cats bring in… as it may be… the problem… to all of this…”

Now, she wasn’t fully certain if her theory was true, but it was better to follow something than not. Her thoughts about it were indeed valid, and it seemed to be more likely to be plausible. Cats suddenly turning sick from poisoned prey was definitely the big deal for this poison coming into camp. If it isn’t stopped… then what was the purpose? Her clan was going to risk suddenly getting killed by the poison because cats had suddenly begun to lay poison all around… wherever it was at. Her main concern was Cattail Pond, but the molly wasn’t even sure if the poison spread out throughout the entire territory at this point! All this thinking did was just make Springpaw feel more exhausted than what she had wanted for.

@Luck

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 29th, 2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old October 28th, 2023, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

CHESTNUTFALL
warrior - thirty-six moons - voice claim: tbd
@eris

Taking in the disheveled appearance of Springpaw is enough to almost knock Chestnutfall off his paws. Instinctively he moves to comfort her, before remembering that he doesn't know the medicine cat apprentice too well. He learned early on in life that not every cat was as welcome to the touch of a Clanmate as he was. Actions stop in their tracks and his brain switches gears. Soft, gentle smiles and looks of empathy roll off from him as he regards Springpaw. As much as his own heart is crushed, he recognizes the situation and what it needs; him to be strong.

In the end the brown warrior decides to rest his fluffy tail gently across the young she-cat's back in a sign of sympathy, head tilting towards her. "Don't blame yourself," he rasps, ignoring the way his head feels like it's being submerged underwater - that is a later problem to deal with. "You and Drizzlecloud have been working tirelessly. The loss of a Clanmate is sad, yes. But don't let it cloud all the ones you have saved." Chestnutfall isn't sure if any of this is helpful, but he says it nonetheless.

His bi-colored eyes flicker back to Fallowreed, her body still and unmoving. "I can carry her on my back." He is much bigger than the average cat, and Fallowreed's body appears average-sized. Chestnutfall doesn't feel like he'll have a struggle to carry the body, so he leans down and uses teeth locking into scruff to drag the body onto his back. "Should we tell Bumblestar?" Their leader seems to have much on her mind lately, and with the illness currently ripping through the Clan like wildfire, Chestnutfall isn't too sure if she should be made aware now, or after it has been handled. "I'm... not aware of any family Fallowreed had either. But I'm sure there are cats who would like the chance to grieve."

Last edited by Luck; October 28th, 2023 at 05:58 PM.
Old October 28th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound had a craaaaab~ Mudhound had a craaaaab~ A live one too!

The dead prey from the hunting patrol was turned in and the tripod had immediately trotted off with the live crab in their mouth, not even dropping it on the pile. They had a plan for the live one! The dead crabs deserved their fate for sure, the crime of pinching the ditzy warrior had the sentence of death but the live one? It hadnt pinched the warrior (yet) so it was spared for now.

Quite frankly the maine coon mix's plan for the crustation was a bad one though. They were planning on 'gifting' it to their sister by chucking in her den which was more then likely going to end with a furious leader, a dead crab, and a pinched tail but that fate was avoided. How you might ask? The crab was securely held by its butt so the pinchy arms were out in front away from grabbing the warriors muzzle and so couldnt escape to ruin this 'wonderful' plan. Well Mudhound tripped.

In their defense it was easy, they were missing a leg and the clearing was crowded. And Roseraven and Eggbite were in the way.

Tripping over one of the cats the very much alive and furious crab was flung towards the other. Neither position was good really. One warrior was to be squished under the clumsy blubberbutt and the other was to get attacked by a flying crab.

Whoops.

@Shade. @Ladieboo
Old October 28th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Ladieboo
@Rani

With all the great tragedy of Roseraven's life, it was easy for her to forget about the mundane elements of her alleged bad luck curse. Well, here they were. They cane in the form of Mudhound, who had certainly grown on the warrior, though she feared to admit it, lest the same fate befalls them as all the other people she'd cared about. And not because she was stubborn and used her angsty emo-ness as a shield from emotional damage.

Well, either way, Roseraven wasn't able to be emo right now because she had a crab thrown at her head. The oceanic critter pinched her already tattered ear and and she yowled, swinging her head wildly, likely being a danger to Eggbite, who had been in her general vicinity. Several ravens made caring noises from a tree.
Old October 30th, 2023, 08:25 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliAftonLookin View Post
Mousekit was pretending to hunt down some leaves, batting at them like they were sea's enemy in battle. any cat that looked at sea could see that sea was having a lot of fun.
(edit: open to everyone willing to take Mousekit to the medicine cat's den)
Berryfall padded on over the the tiny kit, hey mousekit she meowed watcha' doin'?

(wait so why does mouskit have to go the med den??)

Last edited by Starii; October 30th, 2023 at 08:25 AM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 08:36 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
Berryfall padded on over the the tiny kit, hey mousekit she meowed watcha' doin'?

(wait so why does mouskit have to go the med den??)
"I'm playin' with this moss ball!" Mousekit said.
(so they can get diagnosed w/ a mental illness :3 )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop