by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM

Old November 8th, 2023, 07:35 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Brambleberry looked for his new apprentice, Sheeppaw ( @Katiethewolfchild )

Sparkleap heard his brother's mate get an apprentice.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 8th, 2023, 07:41 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Wildpaw heard his name through the apprentices den causing him to move out. Oh a new mentor? To be honest not a surprise. The last two were total failures, but hopefully this one would actually get the last bits of training done. he was pretty close. The apprentice looked around in hope to spot Beetlewing.

[ @finley.exe; ]

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ beetlewing ✰
╭─────╮
agender ✰ warrior ✰ 16 moons
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

beetlewing strode over to their new apprentice, gently leaning down and bumping noses with the smaller. ' hello, wildpaw. ' they spoke softly. they didn't want to scare the apprentice. they'd never had one before, they were a bit unsure how to act but smiled anyway. ' i'm beetlewing, your new mentor. '
[ @Catherine ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3

Last edited by finley !!; November 8th, 2023 at 08:18 AM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 09:52 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap listened.

Dogpaw listened.

Beetlepaw listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 8th, 2023, 09:53 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Sheeppaw was still grooming herself, the deaf apprentice unaware that she had been reassigned. @5H43_26
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 8th, 2023, 02:57 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye was starting to dislike this clan. There's only so much one old tom can take, and he STILL hasn't been given an apprentice. Starclan help him he will personally murder bumblestar if he isn't given an apprentice at the next meeting. Oh, he was angry. He had been here MUCH longer than Bumblestar, and if he had to personally force her to give him an apprentice, he wasn't afraid to. Heck, he was stronger and faster too. He may be going blind slowly but he can fight like a tiger to get what he wants. He got up and stormed out of camp, grumbling and growling to himself.
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:12 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sheeppaw was still grooming herself, the deaf apprentice unaware that she had been reassigned. @5H43_26
Realizing the apprentice did not hear him approach, it occured to Brambleberry that she may be deaf. He walked in front of her so she could see him and catch his scent and signed, "hello, you were just reassigned to be my apprentice. I am brambleberry." He hoped she could read sign.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 8th, 2023, 07:13 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ ChickadeeSong of Thunderclan | 67 moons | Gray molly with a black head with white streaks, and a cream underside | Purrks: Agatha Kitty, Mind Reader ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Oh? She got an apprentice? Her ears perked at the Mention of her name, and scanned the clearing for the Tortoiseshell. "Hello Sweetpaw!" She softly chuckles, glancing over the apprentice's pelt, taking in each and every color, where white met both orange and black was quite pretty.

@The_Pirate_Queen

The she-cat eagerly touched noses with her new mentor. "This is so exciting! It's great to meet you!"
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old November 8th, 2023, 09:07 PM

Sheeppaw caught the warrior's scent and raised her head just in time to see his signs She signed bac in respond okay. @5H43_26

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 8th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 09:03 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The rest of the meeting was rather the same things that would naturally go for every meeting; reassignments and new changes being made to the clan. It wasn’t much, but the young healer couldn’t help but feel sympathetic for the young felines, if not envy. They were barely given any training, and yet each mentor they get still chooses to ignore their needs and relatively just come more lazier than a pile of bones. It was relatively disappointing, and yet there wasn’t much that the oriental-shaped calico could do about it. They were being reassigned again and again with every meeting that came around, and it was just painfully obvious to her that cats simply just didn’t care nor bothered to keep watch of the training that apprentices needed.

Bumblestar’s next set of words caught her attention again, making her eyes narrow as she ordered for both of the medics to go send out patrols to search for the mysterious herb as soon as possible and not let her do it herself. A mixed twinge of… something twisted deep within her gut, making the molly stand up abruptly as she casted a short, curt nod towards her leader. Every other thought in mind that had drifted had quickly focused towards that singular task: to find the mysterious herb and cure this insufferable poison. With the meeting now dismissed, the calico briefly set her eyes towards her mentor as she began to trudge her way towards the direction of their narrowed den, her mind buzzing with thoughts. They were going to need to get those patrols out sooner rather than later if they wanted this poison gone.

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old November 22nd, 2023, 03:55 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

True to form, Fudge was not at the meeting. Too many cats present, and he always felt like he stuck out like a sore thumb. Besides, all he ever got from them was that Angry was angry, or angrier than usual, or straight up murderous. He didn't understand the need to stand on top of a rock to yell at cats when one was angry, but he neither liked yelling nor being yelled at, so staying nice and comfortable in the shade seemed like the perfect thing to do. At least... until he heard his name.

The young apprentice's head stuck right up because... while he didn't associate with the ridiculousness that was this Sprucepaw name - and what was the point, it would get changed at some point down the line, wouldn't it - he understood well enough that this was the name the star worshippers called him, end of story. In fact, with the exception of that bird named fella, he hadn't a clue if anyone else knew his actual name in this place. But that wasn't the point right now. The point was that Angry was angrily calling the name everyone used to refer to him, and that was frankly terrifying. Because... the hell had he done to deserve scorn this time?! Had being assaulted by that pile of over prickly leaves not been punishment enough for... whatever was going on?!

Deadpanned eyes remained on the petite molly until he let go of a small breath, relief washing over him. Alright. That was fine. He was being given a new mentor. He could deal with that. Apparently some Mudhound, whoever that was. Actually, come to think of it, the name sounded mildly familiar? Had probably gone out on patrol with one of them at some point or another. Who knew. These cats were all the same to him. Just another warrior to silently agree with to ignore.

His first clue was the high pitched squealing. The voice was one he was used to, after all. But really, it was a surprise the stampeding mountain of fur had not been the entire answer he needed as to who his new mentor was. Perhaps he would have arrived to the conclusion a bit faster if his breath hadn't been knocked out of him by the tumbling vision of a boulder made feline in form. And then consequently hugged near to death by said cat. As it stood, even Fudge couldn't quite maintain his deadpanned, emotionless glance, sheer confusion etched into his brow. Why was The Boulder so happy? Was this Mudhound a friend of theirs?

It snapped a moment later. Why the warrior was so high pitched with glee. That was their star worshipping name, wasn't it? Mudhound? Ew. The Boulder was so much better. More majestic and awesome, like them. And fitting, considering the young tom was fairly certain this was what having a boulder crush you felt like.

It was all a ruse, of course. His complaining about his hero's name. Because... well... If he didn't think about it, he could ignore the purr that was rumbling through his body. And the closed eye, contented look on his face. He had to put up a distant face, after all. Aloof. Uncaring. Like the world around him. That was the way he avoided getting hurt, because he didn't want it to hurt anymore. But maybe... maybe it was alright to be happy for a little while? Because if he had understood this right, he'd be spending a whole lot more time with The Boulder, and even he couldn't find a single thing wrong with that.

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios