Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 10:00 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:53 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:50 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 09:49 AM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by iliri
Today 09:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2019, 09:18 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Dirtfur@Undertaker @Spider-Leap @CasperCreates

Snowfrost nodded in agreement to Whiteshadow and Owlfeather's words, it seemed like a reasonable idea to her. Both cats turned their heads towards the incoming paw steps from the clan entrance. Snowfrost smiled a little seeing both clanmates had returned unharmed. Whiteshadow face was blank as normal, though, that twitch in his tail had finally stopped. The two turned to look at the looming black tom sitting off from the rest of them before returning their attention to the other three cats as Owlfeather spoke to Redpaw. Whiteshadow locked his eyes on Leaftail who for some unknown reason had tears gathering in her eyes.

He was rather certain no one had scolded her in a way that would bring tears, so whatever she was so upset about must be something she had to deal with. Still, the tom bends low while stretching his muscles before rising from where he had been sitting by Snowfrost. He pads over to Leaftail with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "Why the tears?" He asked the molly, somewhat bluntly.

As Snowfrost hears Greythrush speak up about hunting, she gives the tom a peculiar look. "You have to take some cats with you." She told him, reminding him of what Whiteshadow and Owlfeather mentioned about solo patrols. "If you don't mind, I can tag along." She meowed, and as if noticing that a patrol was going out a miniature cat makes her presences known.

"Can I come too? As much as I love the camp, I really would like to get out of it once in a while." Elfinpaw's airy voice requested as the apprentice padded up with a dreamy smile on her maw.

Greythrush nodded. "True.." he looked t the apprentice and replied. "Okay but remember; we must be careful." He signaled the rest to follow as he padded for the entrance.
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:24 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven @TitaniumCat @Spider-Leap

"Good thinking, that makes four cats," Owlfeather grinned at her clanmates. Despite the horrible news of the fire, these cats were all dutifully functioning as normal, immediately acting on the newly set suggestion. It filled her with pride for her clan.
"We won't let our misfortune stop us. ShadowClan will carry on as it always has, and we will recover. I am proud to call myself your clanmate, all of you." Her old voice rasped as she rambled her little motivational speech. She was choked with emotion, so many thoughts swirling in her mind, but she had faith that everything would settle into place. These were strong cats who knew how to take care of themselves, and she would do everything she could to help them.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:26 AM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Moonraven @TitaniumCat @Spider-Leap

"Good thinking, that makes four cats," Owlfeather grinned at her clanmates. Despite the horrible news of the fire, these cats were all dutifully functioning as normal, immediately acting on the newly set suggestion. It filled her with pride for her clan.
"We won't let our misfortune stop us. ShadowClan will carry on as it always has, and we will recover. I am proud to call myself your clanmate, all of you." Her old voice rasped as she rambled her little motivational speech. She was choked with emotion, so many thoughts swirling in her mind, but she had faith that everything would settle into place. These were strong cats who knew how to take care of themselves, and she would do everything she could to help them.
Greythrush waved goodbye as he and the others padded out f the camp.
Old September 13th, 2019, 12:12 PM
--

@Moonraven @TitaniumCat @CasperCreates

Larkpaw padded out from the Apprentice's Den, stretching a leg. "Ouch..."
Old September 13th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Softpaw was seat off to the side nursering her sore tongue. The pain was still there, but not as bad as it had been. She wasn't going to bother the medicine cat about, Rosethorn said she'd be a bother if she did. She kept herself further off to the side of the camp, feeling rather miserable. Her ears perked up when she heard the sound of pain nearby. It wasn't like her be nosy, but since these cats were going to be her clanmates she figured she should make an effort if they were in pain. So against her better judgment and nervous nature, she padded nearby the apprentice den and spots Larkpaw. "A-A-Are you h-hurt?" She stuttered, words slightly slurred.

@Spider-Leap
Old September 13th, 2019, 12:30 PM
--

Quote:
Softpaw was seat off to the side nursering her sore tongue. The pain was still there, but not as bad as it had been. She wasn't going to bother the medicine cat about, Rosethorn said she'd be a bother if she did. She kept herself further off to the side of the camp, feeling rather miserable. Her ears perked up when she heard the sound of pain nearby. It wasn't like her be nosy, but since these cats were going to be her clanmates she figured she should make an effort if they were in pain. So against her better judgment and nervous nature, she padded nearby the apprentice den and spots Larkpaw. "A-A-Are you h-hurt?" She stuttered, words slightly slurred.

@Spider-Leap
Larkpaw shrugged but regretted it. "My leg hurts, that's all.." she smiled, trying not to let the pain shown.
Old September 13th, 2019, 01:05 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Leap View Post
Larkpaw shrugged but regretted it. "My leg hurts, that's all.." she smiled, trying not to let the pain shown.
Softpaw plastered one ear against her head as she tried to figure out if she should leave the cat alone or keep pestering her. She didn't look particularly mean nor like she was going to eat her... maybe Tigerpaw had been lying to her?! "D-Does i-i-i-it hurt a lot?" She asked, she wasn't a medicine cat but she's had to deal with Tigerpaw enough that she could help with really small things. "Do y-y-y-you wa-wa-want me to f-f-find a bigger c-c-cat?" She honestly hoped the apprentice said no, although she offered it, Softpaw truly was terrified of a majority of the adults here.
Old September 13th, 2019, 01:06 PM
--

Quote:
Softpaw plastered one ear against her head as she tried to figure out if she should leave the cat alone or keep pestering her. She didn't look particularly mean nor like she was going to eat her... maybe Tigerpaw had been lying to her?! "D-Does i-i-i-it hurt a lot?" She asked, she wasn't a medicine cat but she's had to deal with Tigerpaw enough that she could help with really small things. "Do y-y-y-you wa-wa-want me to f-f-find a bigger c-c-cat?" She honestly hoped the apprentice said no, although she offered it, Softpaw truly was terrified of a majority of the adults here.
Larkpw shook her head. "No thanks.."
Old September 13th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Moonraven
Turning her head to see the tom warrior, Leaftail shook her head back and forth. "J-just the smoke got into my eye that's all, yeah!" lied Leaftail in a gruffy tone. In an instance thought, Leaftail bends over and whispered to Whiteshadow. "Can you take care of Redpaw for me, Whiteshadow? Please?" the ears of the golden brown molly laid down, hoping that the tom won't ask why
Old September 13th, 2019, 03:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@CasperCreates
"Yes, Owlfeather," replied Redpaw, looking fixedly at Owlfeather, his eyes was clouded with confidence, but mixed with sorrow and pain. "I am sorry, Leaftail for hunting alone." the apprentice added as he turned towards his clumsy mentor, who responded Redpaw's apology by wincing.
Closed Thread