Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:29 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:27 PM
TigerleafXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Sageflower0714
Today 09:26 PM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2019, 10:10 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw saw the grin on Rabbitpaw's muzzle then pricked his ear at the Scottish fold apprentice's reply. The red furball studied Snowfrost's apprentice and thoughted, 'Cause you're an moon or two older than her, it doesn't mean you can defeat her.

The Selkirk rex took a couple of pawsteps away from the grey-and-white apprentice; all paws inches apart, aching with readiness. Redpaw twisted their head to their part-time mentor, giving Whiteshadow a I won't let you down gleam in his eye.
"Ready?" The prepared apprentice asked as he turned his eyes over to Rabbitpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumCat View Post
A dark shadow was lurking in the corner of the training grounds of Shadowclan camp. The training apprentices and mentors did not notice, prior to training being rather busy in Shadowclan. The shadow glared up among the trees, yellow eyes slitted, glinting in the sunlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Snowfrost allowed a small grin to stretch across her maw at Rabbitpaw's confident answer. She reminded the gray tabby of herself here and there. It was a rather nice feeling, she wondered if this was what if felt like to have a kit or maybe a younger sibling? She'd think deeper on the thought later, she dropped her eyes back over to Redpaw who looked just as eager for the training. She had no clue what the tom had already learned in battling training, so was interested in seeing how both cats fared against each other.

"Remember, keep it clean and no claws." Whiteshadow's deep voice called out as he finally spoke up. He was internally amused with the younger tom as he caught Redpaw's eye. His enthusiasm was noted, whether he lost or won, Whiteshadow didn't really mind, although was hoping for the latter, the warrior would praise and criticize the apprentice regardless in a parental manner. He noticed both Rabbitpaw and Snowfrost looking at Redpaw in an almost intriguing way, Whiteshadow wasn't certain what it was they were seeing he wasn't picking up on. He strolled off to the side of the clearing with Snowfrost on his tail, sitting down as the she-cat laid sitting up, when her head suddenly twisted so fast he wondered if she had whiplash, Whiteshadow frowned at the feline.

"What's up?" He questioned, looking in the directions she had her eyes on.

"Nothing, just a weird feeling as if we're being watched." She answered, moving her front legs so that her rear was seated on the ground and she was sitting as straight as she could go. She hated that feeling, she returned her gaze back to the apprentices as to not alarm them.
---
dont you just hate it when you click post but the page wont load so you have to rewrite the entire thing >:l

Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw's tail lashed through the air behind her in anticipation as she watched Redpaw make space between the two of them, preparing for the fight. Noticing the determined look he sent his part-time mentor, she felt a thrill snake down her own spine. She wasn't going to let her mentor down either. Snowfrost held more of Rabbitpaw's respect than she might realize, and even if she didn't come out on top in this fight, all she needed to win was her mentor's approval.

"Got it." Yellow eyes remained fixated on the young tom as the large white warrior's voice rumbled across the clearing, warning the apprentices of keeping their claws to themselves. She made a mental note of his words, not planning on unsheathing her claws at any time in this fight. Injuring her fellow clanmate wouldn't help her or her clan, and would make Snowfrost disappointed in her if anything else. It was her attention on Redpaw and her own thoughts that kept her from noticing the small tingle that came from being watched, or the movement from her mentor as the senior warrior noticed the presence.

"Ready."

She pounced. Sprinting low to the ground and closing the distance between her and Redpaw in what seemed mere miliseconds. Intense yellow eyes locked on the tom's legs, her own stretching out in front of her to attempt to knock her opponent off his paws while staying as low to the ground as possible.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 19th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old September 20th, 2019, 12:09 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumCat View Post
A dark shadow was lurking in the corner of the training grounds of Shadowclan camp. The training apprentices and mentors did not notice, prior to training being rather busy in Shadowclan. The shadow glared up among the trees, yellow eyes slitted, glinting in the sunlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Snowfrost allowed a small grin to stretch across her maw at Rabbitpaw's confident answer. She reminded the gray tabby of herself here and there. It was a rather nice feeling, she wondered if this was what if felt like to have a kit or maybe a younger sibling? She'd think deeper on the thought later, she dropped her eyes back over to Redpaw who looked just as eager for the training. She had no clue what the tom had already learned in battling training, so was interested in seeing how both cats fared against each other.

"Remember, keep it clean and no claws." Whiteshadow's deep voice called out as he finally spoke up. He was internally amused with the younger tom as he caught Redpaw's eye. His enthusiasm was noted, whether he lost or won, Whiteshadow didn't really mind, although was hoping for the latter, the warrior would praise and criticize the apprentice regardless in a parental manner. He noticed both Rabbitpaw and Snowfrost looking at Redpaw in an almost intriguing way, Whiteshadow wasn't certain what it was they were seeing he wasn't picking up on. He strolled off to the side of the clearing with Snowfrost on his tail, sitting down as the she-cat laid sitting up, when her head suddenly twisted so fast he wondered if she had whiplash, Whiteshadow frowned at the feline.

"What's up?" He questioned, looking in the directions she had her eyes on.

"Nothing, just a weird feeling as if we're being watched." She answered, moving her front legs so that her rear was seated on the ground and she was sitting as straight as she could go. She hated that feeling, she returned her gaze back to the apprentices as to not alarm them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

---
dont you just hate it when you click post but the page wont load so you have to rewrite the entire thing >:l

Rabbitpaw
Rabbitpaw's tail lashed through the air behind her in anticipation as she watched Redpaw make space between the two of them, preparing for the fight. Noticing the determined look he sent his part-time mentor, she felt a thrill snake down her own spine. She wasn't going to let her mentor down either. Snowfrost held more of Rabbitpaw's respect than she might realize, and even if she didn't come out on top in this fight, all she needed to win was her mentor's approval.

"Got it." Yellow eyes remained fixated on the young tom as the large white warrior's voice rumbled across the clearing, warning the apprentices of keeping their claws to themselves. She made a mental note of his words, not planning on unsheathing her claws at any time in this fight. Injuring her fellow clanmate wouldn't help her or her clan, and would make Snowfrost disappointed in her if anything else. It was her attention on Redpaw and her own thoughts that kept her from noticing the small tingle that came from being watched, or the movement from her mentor as the senior warrior noticed the presence.

"Ready."

She pounced. Sprinting low to the ground and closing the distance between her and Redpaw in what seemed mere miliseconds. Intense yellow eyes locked on the tom's legs, her own stretching out in front of her to attempt to knock her opponent off his paws while staying as low to the ground as possible.

Redpaw’s legs ached to pounce, but only holds it to listen to his part-time mentor’s warning. The red furball made sure to have his claws were sheathed. After twitching his ears as his patience becomes low, the Selkirk glared at Rabbitpaw. Hearing her words come out of her mouth, Redpaw dashes for the tiny Scottish Fold, turned around, and lifted his back legs; but it was too late, the feeling in his head tells him that they are being watched. The presence distracted, getting knocked over Rabbitpaw. You can’t blame her just because you were distracted he reminded himself, emerald green eyes on Whiteshadow, the gleam of his eyes was showing an apology of his failure.
Old September 21st, 2019, 04:08 AM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

a strange she cat appeared out of nowhere suddenly in the middle of the clearing, she had wide amber eyes and light brown fur with darker brown fur on her legs and the tip of her ears,muzzle and tail. She wore a collar that screamed "KITTYPET". it was yellow, and the mysterious cat seemed ok to wear it in shadowclan's camp. "umm..sorry to intrude, but is this shadowclan??" the young cat asked gently, then bent down to lick a tuft on her chest. EVERYONE was now looking at this weird kittypet, confused.

Last edited by moonsong_the_warrior; September 21st, 2019 at 05:48 AM.
Old September 21st, 2019, 03:16 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsong_the_warrior View Post
a strange she cat appeared out of nowhere suddenly in the middle of the clearing, she had wide amber eyes and light brown fur with darker brown fur on her legs and the tip of her ears,muzzle and tail. She wore a collar that screamed "KITTYPET". it was yellow, and the mysterious cat seemed ok to wear it in shadowclan's camp. "umm..sorry to intrude, but is this shadowclan??" the young cat asked gently, then bent down to lick a tuft on her chest. EVERYONE was now looking at this weird kittypet, confused.
(hey there assume this is open ^^)
the ragdoll has been through hell and back in the recent moons. her blue eyes widened as what seemed to be a confused outsider stepped into the clan. recently there had been a lot of that, but most of the time the cats new exactly what they were doing. moonlily just stared a bit, not shaking just staring, “sure.” she replied. the clan had been in shambles it would only be short time until she left.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Goldenmask purred, "Yeah, I can actually remember her joining, I was so confused and honestly a bit worried but she seemed alright so I never said anything and eventually she just became another clanmate to me and almost everyone else." She smirked and cast a sideways glance to the elder's den, "Almost." She then shook her head and turned back to Demontail with a smile, "So, are you excited? You're going to have more kin! Plus I'm sure they'll love you and pester you about teaching them everything you know and before you know it, they'll be on their own and they won't need you anymore." She looked over to her son, Nightbreeze, who was busy chatting with some other warriors over by the entrance to the camp. He didn't dare enter again after he became a loner, he felt like it just wasn't right for him to go into the camp.
Demontail knew when his sister had to join. She had gotten really sick after their two-legs had moved without them. He had no choice, but to give his sister up to Shadowclan. They've protected her all these years. "I wished she was still a rogue with me, but Shadowclan cleared her sickness and I'm grateful.", he meowed. Demontail felt his paws grow heavy. "Yeah I hope so. I'm thinking about staying here for the rest of my days. Do you think it would be a good idea will Windystar mind at all?", he asked, not knowing that the leader and deputy weren't here.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 21st, 2019, 09:19 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail knew when his sister had to join. She had gotten really sick after their two-legs had moved without them. He had no choice, but to give his sister up to Shadowclan. They've protected her all these years. "I wished she was still a rogue with me, but Shadowclan cleared her sickness and I'm grateful.", he meowed. Demontail felt his paws grow heavy. "Yeah I hope so. I'm thinking about staying here for the rest of my days. Do you think it would be a good idea will Windystar mind at all?", he asked, not knowing that the leader and deputy weren't here.
Goldenmask winced at the mention of her old leader's name, he clearly hadn't been told yet but she was in no position and had no authority to tell him so, she'd have to lie, "While I think you joining would be a good idea and...W-windystar wouldn't mind, maybe you should hold off for a few days, we've got some things to sort out in the clan before we start accepting new members bt I'm sure that once we're all sorted out, you'd definitely be allowed to join." She chuckled but remembered that she had hesitated in saying Windystar's name, why she didn't know but she hoped Demontail wouldn't notice and would just accept her lie without question.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 22nd, 2019, 07:46 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola View Post

(hey there assume this is open ^^)
the ragdoll has been through hell and back in the recent moons. her blue eyes widened as what seemed to be a confused outsider stepped into the clan. recently there had been a lot of that, but most of the time the cats new exactly what they were doing. moonlily just stared a bit, not shaking just staring, “sure.” she replied. the clan had been in shambles it would only be short time until she left.
"Great! My name is pine, im a kittypet.. can I join the clan?" the stranger replied, looking straight into moonlily's eye's, she sensed this warrior would be a friend of her's in the future, well, she hoped." I came along way from the twolegs place, and i'd be glad if you could give me some food to eat.." she said, then suddenly her belly rumbled with loud noises that made her brown fur turn red, she meowed a giggle and said "haha, sorry for that, im just used for the kittypet's life and I haven't adapted to the eating yet" then, she curled her tail around her paws and stared at moonlily, smiling. She sat there, waiting for a reaction from the rest of the cat's.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post

At first when Dampbark had pitched the question he hadn’t thought much of it, he would’ve completely overlooked the inquiry if he had said “oh do you think this is part of some sort of crazy coincidence” or maybe “do you think starclan is upset with us?” But using the word omen seemed to set the whole thing in stone? In a creepy unsettling way. Then again omens could be good things? But nothing good had been happening recently… maybe it was denial that kept him from believing maybe it was a bad omen. The horrible storm that was soon to come and the death and resignation of both leader and deputy, what was to come of shadow clan then? Perhaps it was true, starclan wanted shadowclan to cease in existence and decided this was the best way to do it. Leave the cats leaderless with no opportunity to catch a breath from the domino effect of events. It was a troubling thing to think about, a cruel way to go out too considering how slow everything was going. It wasn’t long before things fell to pieces and all was lost to greed.
Those are quite some big thoughts eh, especially for you. he found himself lightening his own thoughts with a douse of humour. As Trout would normally do. Not that everybody else was the same way- so set on the idea that nothing was ever going to get better. There was no use worrying when it was just out of his paws. Besides who was he without his optimism?

Catching a break from the negative thoughts he watched as the Tom flinched at another claw of lighting tore through the sky leaving the clearing light for another few seconds. He glanced upwards catching Dampbark flinching out of the corner of his eye. It seemed almost mechanical, perhaps he was sore. He exhaled between his teeth as a sign of relief, any moment now the gates of heaven would open up and drench the entirety of shadowclan in water, that lightning was just too convincing that it would happen even sooner.

Troutsplash didn’t bother to lower his gaze to the other tom as he examined the clouds, they seemed to be drawing nearer. Almost suffocatingly in a way. ’ ‘ I suppose I might fit in better with the fish eaters hm? I wonder if frog tastes any different then fish… I’ve never seen a fish before but I’m assuming they’re the same thing. ‘ ‘ he let his thoughts get the better of him, his curious mind running rabbit trails. ‘ ‘ they both swim and lay eggs. Perhaps they are.. fins are like.. flippers? ‘ ‘ he sat for a moment thinking on the subject before realizing he must’ve been boring the poor tom to death he jerked his thoughts away from his frog and fish theory to better focus in. ‘ ‘ sorry, I tend to get carried away ‘ ‘ he mrrowed with a rather pleasant smile on his face, hopefully he didn’t think he was weird. Otherwise the rest of this conversation was bound to get awkward.

At his comment on his name troutsplash offered a chuckle ‘ ‘ oh come on, I like it. Besides you kinda do look like a log ‘ ‘ he offered a playful glance, clearly in a light hearted teasing manner ‘ ‘ you look the part, now all you gotta do is stand upright on your back legs and not move. ‘ ‘ his smile grew even more trying to erase the toms nervousness, he’d picked up on it a while ago. Perhaps if he lightened the mood with teasing he’d drop his shoulders a bit and relax.

The tom wrapped his tail comfortably around his paws and adjusted to face the younger warrior ’ ‘ ah, troutsplash. Where are my manners today? geez ‘ ‘ he added with another chuckle mostly laughing to himself.
Strangely enough, the other tom seemed to sigh in relief shortly after the lightning strike. Did this cat actually enjoy the rain? He himself didn't mind it, it was just a secondary thing never to be given much notice in his book. Sometimes he couldn't understand how others could hate it or love it, what difference did it make to anything? Then again, he didn't think like most others so it made sense that he wouldn't understand how they thought. He liked to learn though, he liked to learn what other cats thought about, how they felt, their ideas and theories. It was interesting and helpful towards his end goal most of the time. Hardly ever did he come up with something boring; most cats had different ways of thinking, even if they were minute.

Dampbarks yellow gaze focused intensely on the white tom who stared up at the clouds, searching his face, his demeanor. He wouldn't normally stare this hard, he knew other cats found it odd and creepy, but Troutsplash wasn't looking at him so it didn't matter. The approaching storm faded away into insignificant background details for the young warrior as he focused in on his conversation partner. All forms of senses now tuned in to pick up on the slightest waver of the toms voice, the slightest shift in weight. "I've heard that they're pretty similar in taste from the Riverclan cats, though I don't think I could deal with all of the swimming and energy that goes in to catching them." Flicking his ear, the tom realized he dropped his worried stutter. Stupid mistake, but he was curious of talking more with the tom. Stuttering only wasted time. "Maybe.. Can frogs breathe in water? We could test that theory... I'm curious now." Briefly a grin accentuating his curiosity and excitement crossed his muzzle before he looked away, just in case Troustplash looked back. He didn't want the tom to find him staring at him so intently.

Raising a brow, Dampbark would snort in fleeting amusement, turning his head to look back at the white warrior as he commented that he liked his name. 'So he's a joking one? Those are always good to get along with.'
"So kind of like this then?" With that, the young warrior would ready himself, spreading his hind paws apart slightly to get better footing on the ground before he would rear up, carefully trying to balance himself to imitate the long that Troutsplash said he looked like.

As soon as he was able to stand still like that for a moment, he would bark out a 'laugh' before falling back to all fours, raising his tail high in friendliness. "You have a name that sounds like something a fish eater would have," he purred out, trying to match the others joking attitude.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 23rd, 2019, 09:21 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw’s legs ached to pounce, but only holds it to listen to his part-time mentor’s warning. The red furball made sure to have his claws were sheathed. After twitching his ears as his patience becomes low, the Selkirk glared at Rabbitpaw. Hearing her words come out of her mouth, Redpaw dashes for the tiny Scottish Fold, turned around, and lifted his back legs; but it was too late, the feeling in his head tells him that they are being watched. The presence distracted, getting knocked over Rabbitpaw. You can’t blame her just because you were distracted he reminded himself, emerald green eyes on Whiteshadow, the gleam of his eyes was showing an apology of his failure.
Snowfrost watched the starting moves of each apprentice with keen interest, the russian blue was rather pleased to see her apprentice keep close to the ground and use her agility instead of just springing into action like she's seen apprentices do in the past. Rabbitpaw was swift, so long as she was careful and didn't get caught off guard Snowfrost felt she might be able to win this. That feeling of eyes had yet to leave her, making her vigilant of her surroundings.

Whiteshadow let out an inaudible sigh as he watched Redpaw. The back kick was a good attempt, but seeing how low Rabbitpaw was moving and so fast he would have advises tried to slow her down or tackling her flank, whatever got her off her paws. A back kick was better used when a cat was leaping at you from above. Unless angled just right it would be difficult to catch Rabbitpaw as she was now. Since this was a learning experience and Whiteshadow hadn't been the one training him since now, he wouldn't criticize as harshly as he would have his own apprentice. "Don't focus on your mistakes, get up and fight. In battle, a warrior won't wait for you to stand. " He meowed in a light tone, noting the apology in Redpaw's jade eyes. Whiteshadow didn't mind the error, he was more concerned with how easily distracted Redpaw got in a brawl. On the battlefield glancing away from your opponent could cost the fight or worse a life.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 10:02 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad

The shadow was blotted against the firs in Shadowclan territory, its owner rigid as a stone. Golden eyes widened, watching the young cats. The cat, a tom, was simply learning the ways of the cats. He had been wandering the place for nearly 4 moons, and eventually came to this forest. It seemed the right place for a cat, since there were several felines already here. He ruffled his coal-black fur, blending himself into the shadows. He crouched, slinking around the clearing.

This cat is named Crow, after his dark fur. He was young, and scrawny due to lack of prey. His ears weren't tattered, but his fur was ruffled, a distinctive picture of a loner who had never met a cat before. He had, but hadn't since his mother died giving birth to his younger sister, Raven. She died as well, so it was basically just him. He got over it surprisingly quick, because he was used to death. His father died before he was born. Ever since Twolegs invaded the barn where his family lived, poison had killed half the cats. Death was common for him.

He didn't like death, though. He hated the smell of dead cat, and was somewhat depressed afterward. These cats he was watching, living free and in the wild, they were so.... young. He might be able to live here. These cats looked willing enough. So Crow carefully stepped a paw out into the clearing where the young cats were play-fighting. His voice was deep and rather disturbing, so he kept quiet, waiting for a reaction.

Last edited by TitaniumCat; September 23rd, 2019 at 10:03 AM.
Closed Thread