Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 08:47 PM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:45 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:41 PM
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:41 PM
Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 08:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2019, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Spiritfox had been lying down and first approached the one he was assigned to be with patrol under after the announcement. As the younger warrior asked him if he wanted to bring Astralpaw the elderly warrior shook his head. His apprentice needed an off day after the many days of hard trashing and Spiritfox pushing him to his limits. He himself had planned to take a day of rest as well, his shoulder was bothering him more than usual and his limp had become more noticeable. He hoped that this younger warrior wouldn't bother him too much; Spiritfox was usually in a good mood and very accepting but he felt slightly frustrated at this moment being assigned to work under a less experienced tom. He knew Talonfeather, the tom had just had his first litter he believed, but it still annoyed the elderly ginger warrior nonetheless. His whiskers twitching slightly he shook his body trying to get the kinks shook out of his smaller frame. "Let's go then."
Talonfeather nodded a few times, quietly wondering to himself why the Spirit fox didn’t want to bring his apprentice, but then, that was none of his business and he could understand wanting to have some space from apprentices, most were constantly asking questions and interrupting. Gladly, he didn’t have that problem with Doepaw.
With a shake of his fluffy pelt, the russet tom turned without a word and dashed out of camp and into the forest, heading for the Riverclan border.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old August 21st, 2019, 06:27 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

The three kits had wandered out of the nursery and were playing but Branchkit accidentally shoved Greykit into a rock with his forepaw. "Ow!" Greykit mewed with pain. Thornkit ran to his sister's side licking gently over her ears. "I really think you need to work on being gentle" he advised his brother.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 08:49 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Arie

For once, it was a nice day.
It wasn't something Tallmarsh thought often nowadays, but today had actually been pleasant. It was warm but not uncomfortable, and the humidity was rather low. The clear sky made for a bright, sunny day. As she sat in the shade of a tree at the edge of the clearing, she studied the swaying, dappled shadows the light made through the leaves. The medicine cat raised a paw, licked it, and ran it over her ears. If she was in view of other cats, she couldn't have a messy pelt. She took a deep breath, pushing away the shame and hate that had been terrorizing her for moons. It was easy now, where she could see all of the good things about the day and about her life. Here, her head was clear, like the sky. It was a different story in her den, though. She still struggled to push away those emotions when she was laying in her den at night, alone with only her thoughts. It almost felt like a cage. Her den compressed all the negative emotions, just waiting for her to return to face them. She sighed. At least she was here now.

Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:20 AM
--

Thornkit and Branchkit padded into the Medicine Cat's den with Greykit trotting behind them, blood dripping from her left ear. "Is there any cat here?" Thornkit muttered. "Looks like it's empty" Branchkit mewed with concern. "My ear still hurts.." Greykit whined.

Last edited by The Flying Pizza; August 23rd, 2019 at 10:28 AM.
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh gathered up her courage and raised her head slowly to look Passionstar in the eyes as he spoke. She slowly nodded in agreement. He was right. For all this time, she had been holding onto this pain and beating herself up over this. She needed to know that she could start to feel okay--something she never thought she could feel again. She needed to understand that this was the beginning of healing. She had dreaded talking to Passionstar, but this was the one thing she had needed to see. He had forgiven her. Now it was her turn to forgive herself.

Strangely, she had found a calm. She smiled as Passionstar quipped, reminded of the 'good old days' before everything got crazy. Back when she was just the warrior-turned-medicine cat learning how to do her job, she and Passionstar were friends. She let out a small chuckle. "Well, I was a warrior once--a pretty good one, too. Not all medicine cats are wimps!" she retorted. It was strangely familiar to have this back and forth between the two of them. It seemed like forever ago.
Passionstar felt Tallmarsh would be fine. They both would walk around with permanent scars as a reminder of that night. He couldn't stay mad at her either because she was his medicine cat. For thunderclan, they had to work together, as a team, so it was better to start repairing their friendship now before it demolished into absolute nothing. ''I don't even believe you were a pretty good warrior, Tallmarsh. That's blasphemy.'' Passionstar jabbed at her. He knew she used to be a warrior, they both had been warriors at some point, but he moved up in the ranks of becoming deputy and now leader, and then she became a medicine cat, which was odd because Passionstar thought medicine cats were caring and Tallmarsh was forever...irritated with sick cats. ''You have to show me your moves sometime, just so I can have visual witness that you aren't a wimp.'' Passionstar's tail flicked behind him, ''Cause I'm pretty sure you are a wimp.'' He challenged, narrowing his eyes a bit as he taunted her.
Old August 25th, 2019, 12:25 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyanathema View Post
Tanglefoot followed closely behind, his tail swishing in delight behind him. "I've been itching to go on a hunting patrol for ages," he murmured, mostly to himself. He glanced over at Lightningbugfire, falling in line with him. "So, this your first hunting patrol as a warrior?"

The golden tom nodded, green eyes bright when the older warrior turned to talk to him. “Yep! I’m pretty excited honestly.” He let out a little nervous laugh, white ear flicking ever so slightly. “Though I’ve hinted so many times before, this just feels, different you know?” They had approached the camp exit, and, giving a nod to Tanglefoot, Lightningbugfire slipped through the exit, following close behind the pawsteps of Flintspirit and Minkpaw.

@Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 25th, 2019, 01:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Passionstar clambered onto high rock, grinning per usual. It was time for ceremonies to get finished and he was ready to appoint new apprentices and warriors; it was always an excitement. “Cats hold enough to hunt your own prey, gather under the high rock for a clan meeting!” He meowed. Now that he’s been doing this for more than a couple moons, it’s just been getting easier. First he would start with apprentice ceremonies, and therefore he flicked his tail up to begin. “Smokekit and Ragged, please step forward,” He featured to them with his head. “You both have reached your sixth moon and therefore are ready to become apprentices, so until you have become warriors, Smokekit, you will be now known as Smokepaw and your mentor shall be Foxbound. I know she will teach you everything you need to know.” Passionstar was proud of his niece. He raised her like his daughter and now she will have an apprentice of her own. “Raggedkit, you will be now known as Raggedpaw, and your mentor shall be Tanglefoot.”

After the newly made apprentices had their ceremony, Passionstar licked his chest hair to began the warrior ceremonies. “Starrypaw, Southpaw, Icepaw, please step forward.” Passionstar called, “You all have trained hard enough to become warriors. So, do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your own life?”

“I do.”

Passionstar continued, “So in the power invested through me, through starclan, you shall be warriors. Starrypaw, you will now known as Starryskies, the clan honors your kindness and intelligence. Southpaw, you will be now known as Southwind, the clan honors your preserverance and cleverness. Icepaw, you will be now know as Icedust, the clan honors your loyalty and compassion.” He allowed the crowd of cats to cheer for those who had their ceremonies as he jumped down from the rock to each touch his nose to their shoulders briefly. “Clan meeting dismissed!”

@RedHead | @Fuzzyfeline | @capramoon | @GLaDOS | @jazzyanathema

Old August 25th, 2019, 02:12 PM
so. so tired.

My Mood: Lurking

Tanglefoot nearly jumped out of his fur in excitement as he was assigned his very first apprentice. He stepped forward and puffed out his chest with pride, trying his best to keep a grin off his face. If he was gonna do this, he needed to be cool - he needed to make sure that the assignment was deserved. He turned his attention to Raggedpaw, giving him an expectant look as he began padding towards him.
@GLaDOS
Old August 25th, 2019, 03:35 PM

BubbleSky walked out of the warriors den and stretched. She had just woken from her nap.
Old August 25th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyanathema View Post
Tanglefoot nearly jumped out of his fur in excitement as he was assigned his very first apprentice. He stepped forward and puffed out his chest with pride, trying his best to keep a grin off his face. If he was gonna do this, he needed to be cool - he needed to make sure that the assignment was deserved. He turned his attention to Raggedpaw, giving him an expectant look as he began padding towards him.
@GLaDOS
Raggedkit... no Raggedpaw looked at his mentor with a smile, but didn't show too much excitement. He licked Tanglefoot's shoulder just like all new apprentices did. The newly made apprentice looked up at the leader with pride.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread