Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:52 AM
Dazzel Intro!
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:41 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:31 AM
A Pretty Night ~ [p]
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:17 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2019, 09:26 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Soulpaw's tail flicked in slight annoyance, the emotion surprising her as she'd only felt numb for the past few moons since she had gained her position as an apprentice. She scanned the clearing, watching her clanmates interact with each other as she felt loneliness threatening to creep in on her; irritation clawed at the feeling and forced it out of her mind, instead directing her attention towards the warriors' den, where she hoped Cherrydapple, her mentor, would come out from.

@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Old September 28th, 2019, 09:43 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
Soulpaw's tail flicked in slight annoyance, the emotion surprising her as she'd only felt numb for the past few moons since she had gained her position as an apprentice. She scanned the clearing, watching her clanmates interact with each other as she felt loneliness threatening to creep in on her; irritation clawed at the feeling and forced it out of her mind, instead directing her attention towards the warriors' den, where she hoped Cherrydapple, her mentor, would come out from.

@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Aah, another day. It was a nice morning; fairly cool, and there was even the possibility of rain. This had Cherrydapple in good spirits, humming to himself as he went about his morning routine. He then slipped out of the warrior's den, where Soulpaw, his apprentice, was waiting. A bright smile appeared on his face, and he padded over to her, whisking his long, fluffy tail in greeting. "Hello, Soulpaw!," he called out. When he reached her, he gave her a smile, grinning down at her. "Are you up to starting battle training today? It's about time I teach you battle moves. Have you eaten? If you haven't I advise you do before we go."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 29th, 2019, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Aah, another day. It was a nice morning; fairly cool, and there was even the possibility of rain. This had Cherrydapple in good spirits, humming to himself as he went about his morning routine. He then slipped out of the warrior's den, where Soulpaw, his apprentice, was waiting. A bright smile appeared on his face, and he padded over to her, whisking his long, fluffy tail in greeting. "Hello, Soulpaw!," he called out. When he reached her, he gave her a smile, grinning down at her. "Are you up to starting battle training today? It's about time I teach you battle moves. Have you eaten? If you haven't I advise you do before we go."
Soulpaw's ears swiveled to face Cherrydapple as she lifted herself onto her paws from her sitting position. "I'd be fine with battle training." Soulpaw says, sliding her claws out and digging into the soft, cool dirt beneath her paws. "I ate earlier."
She made eye contact with her mentor for a split second before casting her gaze around camp once more, taking in the rising sun and the trees casting long shadows across camp. Stifling a yawn, she stretched and shook drowsiness from her pelt. "Are we training with anyone else? Or just us?" Soulpaw looked up at her mentor, amber eyes glinting with excitement that wasn't evident anywhere else on her body.
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:34 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
As she took a rabbit out of the fresh-kill pile, Ravenheart waiting for her in the corner of camp he had decided on, though, as she tripped over a rock and fell down hard, his eyes widened and he made his way over to her to make sure she was alright, but she seemed alright, after all, she was laughing about it, but he still didn't want her to injure herself. "You should watch out next time though." He mewed and returned to their spot as she ate, at least she seemed pretty happy to taste something else than squirrel. As she ate, he spoke. "For today, I'll be showing you around the forest a little and, if it doesn't take too long, we might be able to go over the basics of hunting, don't expect to become the best hunter out there on your first day." He mewed and smiled down at her, he sure was kind, not like those other mentors that often got mad at their apprentice for basically nothing!
"Okay!" Willowpaw finished gulping down her meal before getting to her paws, tail waving side to side excitedly, eyes bright. "I'm ready!" she bounced on her paws, hopping from side to side, a smile on her maw.

((Move to the territory?))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:02 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"I suppose that makes sense," the old she-cat replied, "I thought I'd ask, just in case." Her eyes glowed with concern when she witnessed just how much older Agaveheart seemed. She can't be that much older than me, she thought, but then again, the medicine cat had been through far worse bouts of stress and hardships. She was bound to have a few more gray strands on her muzzle. Owlfeather pushed the prey closer to her.
"I hope you're remembering to take care of yourself, too. We all share concerns about your well-being." She spoke with a stern but gentle tone. She knew the medicine cat was wise enough to care for herself, but her own motherly instinct prompted her to worry, and she couldn't help voicing her concerns.

"Prey may be scarce, but patrols have been coming and leaving with frequency; we seem to be functioning just fine, despite our rather unfortunate circumstances." She sat down gingerly, wrapping her mottled, feathery tail around her paws. She was attempting to quell any worries about the clan's strength, in hopes that it would help her feel less overwhelmed. "How are you managing, throughout all this?"

(It just occurred to me that in a separate rp, owl's patrol is being attacked by rogues. After a couple of replies here, I was thinking maybe owl could say goodbye and head out for that patrol, and then return later because her patrol was injured? I figured the injured cats would have to go to Agave anyways, so it might work well to incorporate that here too. What do you think?)
Agaveheart perked up when she heard patrols are doing well. She lapped up some cold, crisp water from her puddle and still ignored the prey Owlfeather gave her. "It's good the patrols are doing well, I'm not sure we can survive long without yall," she mewed not looking at Owlfeather.
The old brown tabby gave into her temptation and took a gentle bite off the prey that had been delivered to her. It made her mouth water profusely, as she drooled all over her meal she looked up at Owlfeather, "I need you to do me a favor, can you make sure that Riverclan gets some land back? I don't want them to be so mad at us right now, we can't afford any wars."she mewed with her maw full. She quickly finished and licked her lips.

(yeah I think that would be good)
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
"Okay!" Willowpaw finished gulping down her meal before getting to her paws, tail waving side to side excitedly, eyes bright. "I'm ready!" she bounced on her paws, hopping from side to side, a smile on her maw.

((Move to the territory?))
Ravenheart smiled and got up as well after she had. "Alright, let's get going, we have a territory to explore." He said and lightly tapped her hind legs with his tail as he took the lead and headed towards the entrance, she was lucky to have him as a mentor.

(Yup, I'll make the post)
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:09 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Agaveheart perked up when she heard patrols are doing well. She lapped up some cold, crisp water from her puddle and still ignored the prey Owlfeather gave her. "It's good the patrols are doing well, I'm not sure we can survive long without yall," she mewed not looking at Owlfeather.
The old brown tabby gave into her temptation and took a gentle bite off the prey that had been delivered to her. It made her mouth water profusely, as she drooled all over her meal she looked up at Owlfeather, "I need you to do me a favor, can you make sure that Riverclan gets some land back? I don't want them to be so mad at us right now, we can't afford any wars."she mewed with her maw full. She quickly finished and licked her lips.

(yeah I think that would be good)
Owlfeather's eyes glinted with relief when the old medicine cat finally indulged in the prey she'd brought. Where would they be if their medicine cat fell ill? Her health was of critical importance, especially now, when the whole clan was looking to her for instruction. She nodded slowly as she listened to Agaveheart's order.
"I'll see to it at once," She mewed with a dip of her head. "I wouldn't be surprised if they've already altered the borders themselves. I'll be sure that they've no reason to start any fights with us." She meowed a goodbye to the brown tabby before she made her way, stiffly, back into the clearing to find cats suitable for a patrol. She felt far better now, knowing that Agaveheart was taking care of herself. She was doing well, in lieu of everything she had on her shoulders. Any cat would be stressed in such a position, so given everything, Owlfeather thought the medicine cat was doing as well as she could be.

Little did she know, she would soon have even more trouble to deal with.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 1st, 2019, 01:41 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumCat View Post
The shadow was blotted against the firs in Shadowclan territory, its owner rigid as a stone. Golden eyes widened, watching the young cats. The cat, a tom, was simply learning the ways of the cats. He had been wandering the place for nearly 4 moons, and eventually came to this forest. It seemed the right place for a cat, since there were several felines already here. He ruffled his coal-black fur, blending himself into the shadows. He crouched, slinking around the clearing.

This cat is named Crow, after his dark fur. He was young, and scrawny due to lack of prey. His ears weren't tattered, but his fur was ruffled, a distinctive picture of a loner who had never met a cat before. He had, but hadn't since his mother died giving birth to his younger sister, Raven. She died as well, so it was basically just him. He got over it surprisingly quick, because he was used to death. His father died before he was born. Ever since Twolegs invaded the barn where his family lived, poison had killed half the cats. Death was common for him.

He didn't like death, though. He hated the smell of dead cat, and was somewhat depressed afterward. These cats he was watching, living free and in the wild, they were so.... young. He might be able to live here. These cats looked willing enough. So Crow carefully stepped a paw out into the clearing where the young cats were play-fighting. His voice was deep and rather disturbing, so he kept quiet, waiting for a reaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
---

Rabbitpaw
Yellow eyes widened as the tom's back legs lashed out over her head, his paws passing mere inches above her folded ears, sending a slight breeze to ruffle the fur along the back of her neck. Luckily he missed, perhaps distracted by something she couldn't see, and she was able to ram into his front legs and knock him over, otherwise she would have received a hard kick to the jaw.

She skidded a bit before she was able to turn around and face Redpaw, noticing the apologetic look he gave Whiteshadow. Hearing the senior warrior's words she blinked, realizing she shouldn't be giving the tom time to recuperate just as he shouldn't be giving her the time to attack him. She crouched, leaping towards him in order to pin him down before he could be ready to attack her. Though a sudden breeze brought forth an unfamiliar scent of a clanless cat and she whipped her head towards the source, causing her paws to stutter and trip over themselves until she ended up smacking ungracefully into Redpaw and rolling over the apprentice.

She shook her head, trying to stop the world from spinning, and looked up to see two black silhouettes turn into one solid, scrawny looking cat at the edge of the clearing. The fur along her spine raised in alarm as she jumped to her paws, keeping crouched against the dirt as she stared with big eyes at the newcomer. Prickles of unease stabbed throughout her pelt as she waited for what Snowfrost and Whiteshadow had to say about this unfamiliar cat intruding on the training grounds. She would fight if she needed to, this cat just spooked her a bit is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The red apprentice twisted his head towards Rabbitpaw and back at Whiteshadow, ears pricking at the part-time mentor’s advice. Redpaw got up on all fours, but it was too late for that the she-cat apprentice rushing towards the young tom. He flinched as the clumsy molly tripped over her paws, bumping into Redpaw. “Uck!” the red cat yelped, getting tumbled on the grass.

As the world stopped circling around, Redpaw shook his head and glared at the young she-cat apprentice. The advice from the white tom echoed in his mind. The red apprentice took a few paces back and sprang into the air, targeting Rabbitpaw.

Snowfrost and Whiteshadow both shot to their paws as they caught sight of the cat that stepped out into the clearing. That explained the feelings of eyes watching them. Whiteshadow moved before Snowfrost as he kept an eye on Redpaw who clearly hadn't noticed the intruder. As he leaped at Rabbitpaw, Whiteshadow cleared the distance between them and with practiced precision and skill that came with his age, the maine coon intercepted the attack, darting in between the apprentices to grab Redpaw's scuff in mid-air and pulled him away from the scottish fold. As the tom hung in his maw for a few seconds, Whiteshadow carefully set the young tom down on the ground beside him instead of in front of him. "Easy, we've got company." He meowed to Redpaw, the senior warrior kept himself stationed slightly in front of the apprentice in a protective manner. The odd intruder didn't look like he was here for trouble, but it was never a bad idea to be cautious.

As Whiteshadow took to tending to Redpaw, the Russian blue took to observing the cat while padding over her apprentice who looked rather startled, she wordlessly brushed her flank along the younger cat in a reassuring gesture and to silently tell her to relax. Snowfrost kept her guard up, although her fur remained unbristled and her muscles relaxed, she looked the perfect picture of serenity. Her pale eyes picked out several details on the black cat, though it was clear he could have seen better days, he wasn't as tattered as some rogues she's laid her eyes on. It was clear from his posture and expression that he was clearly not here for a fight, but still, he wasn't exactly supposed to be on clan territory nor so close to their camp. Snowfrost decided to handle this with a non-aggressive approach. Not everything needed to be solved with violence, something she wanted to showed the apprentices. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked, normally she offered their names in return but wanted to know of this cats business first.
Old October 4th, 2019, 06:41 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
Soulpaw's ears swiveled to face Cherrydapple as she lifted herself onto her paws from her sitting position. "I'd be fine with battle training." Soulpaw says, sliding her claws out and digging into the soft, cool dirt beneath her paws. "I ate earlier."
She made eye contact with her mentor for a split second before casting her gaze around camp once more, taking in the rising sun and the trees casting long shadows across camp. Stifling a yawn, she stretched and shook drowsiness from her pelt. "Are we training with anyone else? Or just us?" Soulpaw looked up at her mentor, amber eyes glinting with excitement that wasn't evident anywhere else on her body.
[Would you like for this to be a group rp so there can be more cats to train with? I can ask around to see who's willing. If that's okay, I'll wait til I find a few people before I respond c: ))

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 4th, 2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old October 5th, 2019, 01:39 AM

Quote:
[Would you like for this to be a group rp so there can be more cats to train with? I can ask around to see who's willing. If that's okay, I'll wait til I find a few people before I respond c: ))
((yeah, that's no prob! :3c ))
Closed Thread