Last post by Fish
Today 10:11 PM

Old January 31st, 2021, 11:47 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
Webpaw paused for a moment. She wasn't not sure if she wanted to tell the truth or not, but she decided to anyway. "Promise me you won't tell Dawn, ok?", she said, hoping she could trust her. She was one of the only people in ShC she actually new. "I.. I was thinking about leaving. I never really wanted to even be here in the first place, but if I didn't join.. Dawnstar would've killed me."
@Slushie
~ @Slushie ~

Duskfern nodded firmly at Webpaw, waiting for her secret. She was good enough at keeping them, so it shouldn’t be a problem. She imagined it to be something small, but it didn’t turn out to be anything like that.
”You’re leaving?” she whispered, bewildered.
But why? ShadowClan could be rough, but they were a sturdy clan. Maybe there was a stereotype that her clan was the evil clan, filled with bloodthirsty cats, but that was not at all true. The next sentence that came out of Webpaw’s mouth was even more surprising.
“What? Dawnstar wouldn’t be so coldblooded to kill you if you didn’t join. Only cats that deserve it are threatened. And you aren’t one of them.” Duskfern mewed, both astonished and confused.
She turned from their conversation as a kit rushed over to them. She recognized him as Whisperkit.
”If you want to join in, you have to not let all of ShadowClan hear you.” she sighed.
Whisperkit was trying at his best to not be really irritating, so she continued her talk with Webpaw.
He is right. ShadowClan can be good.” Duskfern pointed out.
Then all of a sudden, Webpaw came up with a lot of good reason. That was quite a good cause to make you leave. She paused for a moment, thinking about it, then replied honestly.
“I admit, Dawnstar is a bit rude. It’ll take some time for her to warm up to you, trust me. I was taken in as a rogue too. Even after a while, she still might not like you. That’s how it is for everyone.” she gazed into Webpaw’s eyes. “Like I said, ShadowClan isn’t horrible, but trust your instincts. If you really don’t like it here, I’m not stopping you.”
She would most definitely miss her apprentice. If she stopped Webpaw, her life would be miserable. And that was the last thing Duskfern wanted. She was very fond and protective of Webpaw, but eventually you have to let things go.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old January 31st, 2021, 12:04 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
~ @Slushie ~

Duskfern nodded firmly at Webpaw, waiting for her secret. She was good enough at keeping them, so it shouldn’t be a problem. She imagined it to be something small, but it didn’t turn out to be anything like that.
”You’re leaving?” she whispered, bewildered.
But why? ShadowClan could be rough, but they were a sturdy clan. Maybe there was a stereotype that her clan was the evil clan, filled with bloodthirsty cats, but that was not at all true. The next sentence that came out of Webpaw’s mouth was even more surprising.
“What? Dawnstar wouldn’t be so coldblooded to kill you if you didn’t join. Only cats that deserve it are threatened. And you aren’t one of them.” Duskfern mewed, both astonished and confused.
She turned from their conversation as a kit rushed over to them. She recognized him as Whisperkit.
”If you want to join in, you have to not let all of ShadowClan hear you.” she sighed.
Whisperkit was trying at his best to not be really irritating, so she continued her talk with Webpaw.
He is right. ShadowClan can be good.” Duskfern pointed out.
Then all of a sudden, Webpaw came up with a lot of good reason. That was quite a good cause to make you leave. She paused for a moment, thinking about it, then replied honestly.
“I admit, Dawnstar is a bit rude. It’ll take some time for her to warm up to you, trust me. I was taken in as a rogue too. Even after a while, she still might not like you. That’s how it is for everyone.” she gazed into Webpaw’s eyes. “Like I said, ShadowClan isn’t horrible, but trust your instincts. If you really don’t like it here, I’m not stopping you.”
She would most definitely miss her apprentice. If she stopped Webpaw, her life would be miserable. And that was the last thing Duskfern wanted. She was very fond and protective of Webpaw, but eventually you have to let things go.
Webpaw sighed, she was getting angrier. "Why isn't Shadowclan horrible then!", she exclamed. "Give me one reason why I should stay in a place that I was basically forced into!" She didn't realize that some people still weren't liked by their leader after a while, but she would really need a better reason than that if her mentor and that kit wanted to convince her to stay.

Last edited by duCky; January 31st, 2021 at 12:06 PM.
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:13 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@bmkmb
Gingerkit sulked back to her original spot, tiny claws digging up the dirt in annoyance. I should be an apprentice with them! Who cares if I'm not six moons! I'm better than those fleabags. That's when she remembered the warrior that had been the only one to give her attention all day. Fallenheart believes in me! If I can make up a game so great that it knocks his fur off, he will surely tell Dawnstar and she will make me an apprentice early!
Whipping around to face Fallenheart, she puffed out her chest with a sudden surge of confidence. "I'm good at everything!" She declared loudly, hoping the other kits would hear. "But if I want a fun game, it should be something everyone enjoys..." She stared at her paws, eyes narrowed in thought. What would be something everyone would want to play... but also helped them improve? Nothing but a small breeze answered her, ruffling her fluffy fur.
"Thats it! We can play a game where one of us hides, and the other has to find them!" She declared! It was perfect! She would never admit this, but she was worried about her fluffy fur being a nuisance when it came to slinking around the territory. This game would help her learn how to manage it! "What do ya think? Pretty cool huh?"
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Minty, @Spoopy Eclipse ]

Whisperkit arched one brow. Like Duskfern, he seriously doubted Dawnstar had tried to kill this cat. Maybe roughed her up a bit, sure, but she did that to everyone who wanted in ShadowClan. It wasn't like Webpaw got special treatment or anything. His jaw tightened as she brought up her scars, and he stood straight up to flash his own - a torn left lip, one stretched over his lower back, another one marked into his flank.

"Look at me," he snapped. "Look at my scars. They would have been a lot worse, or maybe I would have been dead, if it hadn't been for Dawnstar saving my ass from a cannibalistic monster who tried to eat me and my sister and my friend alive. She was one of the ones who saved me. I owe my life to her. And maybe she can be harsh, or even cruel, and she's not always going to favor you over someone else, but she cares about ShadowClan. Just give it a chance."

He didn't understand what this other warrior was going on about. Why was she just letting her go?

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:30 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Venomkit stared out at everyone, the colors were blinding, there were just too many, he was getting a bit dizzy. Did everyone have this?
@Zesty Mango (he has a power. It’s to see others emotions like colors.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

-- @elysian --

She'd not seen him in quite sometime... well in all honesty she'd not seen anything, ever. So that wasn't something new. But Doetuft was unaware of where her apprentice was and well, such was luck that she bumped into him too caught up with the thoughts that were racing through her head at that time. "Buzzardpaw," she mumbled out as she took a brief moment to compose herself before sitting down next to him. Her tail was quick to curl around her apprentice and she pressed her scarred body against his in a symbol of comfort. She hadn't wanted to push him, in fear of making whatever fears and anxieties it was within him worse but now... she needed to talk to him because he couldn't go around and mope all day.

"Buzzardpaw. Are you... still struggling.. with your lack of sight... the fear of birds?" Because she understood him, understood fully where he was coming from, despite the fact that she'd been born unable to see and not lost her eyes in a traumatic event, she still knew how trauma felt and how being attacked from above was a new touch of unknown.
Buzzardpaw
________

The tabby had been just hanging out. Under a safe ledge, of course. But enough where he could keep a watchful eye out for potential predators. It was a fright when his mentor came over — hey! She had come in on his blind side! — and draped her tail around him. With very little hesitation, he settled in beside her, Feeling the comfort and protection of Doetuft surround and calm him.

"It’s... better, I think?? I mean, I can sleep now. Without really feeling, um. In danger and stuff." He managed to murmur, feeling slight embarrassment hit him. This was weakness! Why was he like this?? "I mean — yeah."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:45 PM

My Mood: Tired

"Dawnstar... saved you? A kit?", Webpaw said bewildered. "Why... why would she do that?" She was so confused. She had never heard of Dawnstar doing a thing like that. Webpaw sighed. "I... I'll think about it."
She hadn't expected the kit to say something like that, and now wasn't really sure what to do anymore.

@Minty @Slushie
(Ik we were planning to have her leave but now I rlly want her to stay. Aaa idk what to do)

Last edited by duCky; January 31st, 2021 at 09:46 PM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:12 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
"Dawnstar... saved you? A kit?", Webpaw said bewildered. "Why... why would she do that?" She was so confused. She had never heard of Dawnstar doing a thing like that. Webpaw sighed. "I... I'll think about it."
She hadn't expected the kit to say something like that, and now wasn't really sure what to do anymore.

@Minty @Slushie
(Ik we were planning to have her leave but now I rlly want her to stay. Aaa idk what to do)
@Slushie

———————————————— ———————————————— —

(Aaa indeed my friend)

Duskfern winced at Whisperkit’s scars. He was lucky there weren’t more.
”Dawnstar can be nice.. about 20% of the time.” she joked.
Dawnstar wouldn’t let cats die unless they earned it. Duskfern couldn’t relate to their scars, however. Her kithood experience had been being dragged in the snow by some warrior. It was a blur, but that was cold. Freezing, in fact. Duskfern couldn’t recall picking up any wounds on the way, she only had got those from fighting while in the clan.
“Eventually you learn how to live with her I suppose, it’ll just take a while to adjust to.” she commented.
The chimera she-cat gave a few licks to her paw, then tucked it behind her ear. She hesitated, then decided to add on a question to her words.
“Do you feel.. misplaced?” she mewed out slowly, hoping she wouldn’t anger Webpaw. “As a former rogue?”
Duskfern wouldn’t be surprised if there had been a “yes” to her answer. She had felt heartbroken when she found she was a former rogue. After that, she felt like she wasn’t supposed to be in ShadowClan. Like it wasn’t the place for her. She found wasn’t true now, but it was a horrible feeling. Especially the part where her entire family was gone.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; February 1st, 2021 at 09:22 AM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:17 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Darktiger just sat listing to the whole camp. She could not understand why some was just hating dawnstar. She didn't see any issues from the clan at all. Just dawnstar trying to care for hee clan as she saw it. Her and Duskfern had been friends since kittenhood. She wandered why some of the clan was like they didn't like dawn.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 1st, 2021, 01:20 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Venomkit slept lightly, not so much sleeping but more so resting his eyes and daydreaming.
@S t a r

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.