Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:13 PM

Old June 25th, 2020, 10:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Don't tempt me." If Blizzardpaw thought he was making a point, he was wrong. "Maybe you shouldn't have misbehaved to begin with, oh, and have you considered not eating so much?"

Thistlestep made a point to jab at Blizzardpaw's side with an unsheathed claw. "You're going to be an apprentice for an extra few moons just to burn all that extra weight. I'd be amazed if a hawk could pluck you away.. you'd probably kill it from exertion."

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw gave a yelp,” HEY! Well at least I won’t be killed like Ravenpaw. So you’re not getting rid of me that easily.” he mused going limp in hopes of getting out one day. He didn’t want to die here. Oh gosh, maybe if he shoved his way through the bush he’d get through the bush into the river...that might work. He began wriggling not towards freedom, but deeper into the bush.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"There's more to our predators than just hawks, you know.." Thistlestep was puzzled by what Blizzardpaw was doing but figured if fatty patty wanted to tear his pelt up more, he could do just that. "Sometimes foxes eat cats, badgers just like to kill things.. a good sized dog would love a cat your size. You'd feed it for a week." Not that he'd be eaten that long. Meat rotted surprisingly quickly. "Are you done playing around in the bush or are you ready to come out?"

[ @Zesty Mango ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"There's more to our predators than just hawks, you know.." Thistlestep was puzzled by what Blizzardpaw was doing but figured if fatty patty wanted to tear his pelt up more, he could do just that. "Sometimes foxes eat cats, badgers just like to kill things.. a good sized dog would love a cat your size. You'd feed it for a week." Not that he'd be eaten that long. Meat rotted surprisingly quickly. "Are you done playing around in the bush or are you ready to come out?"

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw with a muffled voice meowed,” But clans fight dogs and foxes and badgers with two or more cats.“ he meowed as he finally shoved himself through the bush and landed in the river. Splash. He went in head first and despite his pudgy size he was able to get his head above the water as he flailed at swimming well to the shore to get out, but not before he let his tail “accidentally” touch the Thunderclan border.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 25th, 2020 at 10:46 PM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:53 PM
work is never done

"You don't always have Clan-mates to protect you."

Thistlestep was an opportunist-- while Blizzardpaw was in the water and being careless, he pounced with the intent of pinning him under the rippling fluid.

Holding him down afterward would be a breeze.. he knew the younger tom would tire from the weight of water and himself pulling him down. This was part of the issue of being fat, as he hoped Blizzardpaw would learn: he was too heavy to fight under the current, and would become fatigued very quickly in any struggle.

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You don't always have Clan-mates to protect you."

Thistlestep was an opportunist-- while Blizzardpaw was in the water and being careless, he pounced with the intent of pinning him under the rippling fluid.

Holding him down afterward would be a breeze.. he knew the younger tom would tire from the weight of water and himself pulling him down. This was part of the issue of being fat, as he hoped Blizzardpaw would learn: he was too heavy to fight under the current, and would become fatigued very quickly in any struggle.

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw was caught by surprise as Thistlestep was shoving him under he wriggled trying to get free as he was pinned and running out of air, he gave a few kicks before starting to get panicked Am I gonna die? Was this Lionstar’s plan to have Thistlestep kill me? I can’t die?! I’m too young to die, and this isn’t even a cool death! Drowning death for a Riverclanner, how pathetic. he thought as he opened his mouth to try to bite Thistlestep suddenly realizing he let his air out.

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM
work is never done

Oh, perfect. Just as planned.

Thistlestep figured he could camp out on top of wiggle worm until he stopped trying to fight him. Now that he had the upper paw, it'd be very hard for Blizzardpaw to do anything except drown..

Assuming he stopped struggling soon, Thistlestep would probably drag his fat hide out of the water so he didn't actually die. Probably.

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Oh, perfect. Just as planned.

Thistlestep figured he could camp out on top of wiggle worm until he stopped trying to fight him. Now that he had the upper paw, it'd be very hard for Blizzardpaw to do anything except drown..

Assuming he stopped struggling soon, Thistlestep would probably drag his fat hide out of the water so he didn't actually die. Probably.

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw continued to thrash trying to get free before going limp. Not because he was quitting, but because he was seeing stars and bright lights, maybe I’m headed to Starclan? he thought though he wasn’t quite dead actually, just over reacting to seeing stars.

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:56 PM
work is never done

[ mild powerplaying w/ zesty's permission ]

Good.

Thistlestep moved off Blizzardpaw once he felt him go limp, using this opportunity to grab him by his thick scruff and drag him out of the water.

Stars, this was hard. Thistlestep thought he'd break his neck just tugging him out of the deeper end of the river.. he hardly was able to move him through the shallows and onto the bank. That's sort of what happened when a cat was twenty foxes over his ideal weight.

For a moment, Thistlestep had to catch his breath, shaking water from his pelt before he moved to ram his paws down on Blizzardpaw's side. "Cough it up, kid."

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[ mild powerplaying w/ zesty's permission ]

Good.

Thistlestep moved off Blizzardpaw once he felt him go limp, using this opportunity to grab him by his thick scruff and drag him out of the water.

Stars, this was hard. Thistlestep thought he'd break his neck just tugging him out of the deeper end of the river.. he hardly was able to move him through the shallows and onto the bank. That's sort of what happened when a cat was twenty foxes over his ideal weight.

For a moment, Thistlestep had to catch his breath, shaking water from his pelt before he moved to ram his paws down on Blizzardpaw's side. "Cough it up, kid."

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw gave a cough of water as he blinked his eyes open to see Thistlestep,” Y-you were-” he was cut off by another cough of a bit of water,” Trying to kill me!” he shouted which tickled his throat resulting in him having a coughing fit from shouting.

Old June 26th, 2020, 12:05 AM
work is never done

"If I were trying to kill you, you'd be dead." And honestly, Thistlestep was starting to want to chuck him back in the river. "If you want to die, I can roll you back in and watch you sink again. You have enough water and weight to keep you down without me having to lift a paw."

[ @Zesty Mango ]