Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 08:53 PM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:51 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:51 PM
First aid basics 101, how...
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:48 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by lark.
Today 08:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2019, 07:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
"That would be a good idea." Bubblingbrook replied at the idea of apprentices fixing the dens. "Although, they would need constant supervision. Or else there'll be less work, more sharing tongues. While I don't mind a bit of interaction between the younger cats in our clan, it can distract from working."

The light grey tabby felt a bit warmer with the tortoiseshell sitting next to her, conserving the very little body heat she had in the first place.
"Yes, I'd be sure to supervise them. We'd want things to actually get done, of course. Perhaps I can get Leaftail and Snowfrost to help with that, too." She imagined that those particular warriors would be eager enough to help out. Many times they'd helped the old she-cat out with keeping this StarClan-forsaken clan running smoothly while they waited for a new leader to be appointed.

"Speaking of the younger cats," The senior warrior purred, "Have any of the kits come to visit you lately? It must get rather lonely in here," She purred, thinking fondly of the few kits that the clan had right now. She hadn't seen them out and about much, and she didn't blame the queens for keeping them tucked away safely in the nursery, with everything that was going on.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 9th, 2019, 07:27 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Yes, I'd be sure to supervise them. We'd want things to actually get done, of course. Perhaps I can get Leaftail and Snowfrost to help with that, too." She imagined that those particular warriors would be eager enough to help out. Many times they'd helped the old she-cat out with keeping this StarClan-forsaken clan running smoothly while they waited for a new leader to be appointed.

"Speaking of the younger cats," The senior warrior purred, "Have any of the kits come to visit you lately? It must get rather lonely in here," She purred, thinking fondly of the few kits that the clan had right now. She hadn't seen them out and about much, and she didn't blame the queens for keeping them tucked away safely in the nursery, with everything that was going on.
Bubblingbrook just nodded as the molly talked about the sort of plan. The silver tabby herself had supervised multiple den repairs when she was a warrior. But when the other molly asked her about the younger cats, her features drooped a bit. "A few moons ago I visited with an apprentice, but, I've just been sitting in here mostly alone for quite the while." Bubbling sighed and looked straight at the tortoiseshell sitting next to her. "In fact, you're one of the first cats to bother having a conversation with me. I've had a few apprentices come and bring me food, but that's about it."
Old October 9th, 2019, 07:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Raventuft padded gracefully out of his den, forcing himself to get some fresh air. He hated how Shadowclan was like at the moment. The rouges treated the camp like they owned it. Technically, they did, but still! Shadowclan didn't feel...natural anymore. Not like home. He shivered, padding further into the clearing, avoiding rouges with evil stares. He found a nice tree and plopped himself down next to it, relishing the sunshine.

@Snail-paw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 9th, 2019, 08:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@unserene @canine @Lilyfur2

Cherrydapple led his eager apprentice, Soulpaw, into the training ground, with Fairthorn and Kiwibounce not far behind. Cherrydapple turned to Soulpaw, and gave her a brief explanation of what they were going to do. "I'm going to be teaching you several different moves, and you're going to be trying those moves on each of us in turns, to see how each of us react and attack. This will help you learn to defend yourself against different kinds of apponents in battle and learn their strategies. For example... the front paw strike, the easiest to learn." he raised a paw, claws unsheathed, and lightly brought it down on her head before he set it back down on the ground. "Like that, but stronger and faster. Now, try it on Kiwibounce. Learn and observe how she reacts. Don't hurt her; keep your claws seathed." he nodded to the warrior.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 9th, 2019 at 08:30 PM.
Old October 9th, 2019, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft padded gracefully out of his den, forcing himself to get some fresh air. He hated how Shadowclan was like at the moment. The rouges treated the camp like they owned it. Technically, they did, but still! Shadowclan didn't feel...natural anymore. Not like home. He shivered, padding further into the clearing, avoiding rouges with evil stares. He found a nice tree and plopped himself down next to it, relishing the sunshine.

@Snail-paw
Boulderheart padded into camp a dreary look on her face, prey was slowing down for the winter and with the rogues now joined they had many new mouths to feed. Dropping off her prey at the freshkill pile she tried to distract herself. “Hey raventuft!” She called looking to talk to the other warrior

Old October 9th, 2019, 08:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart padded into camp a dreary look on her face, prey was slowing down for the winter and with the rogues now joined they had many new mouths to feed. Dropping off her prey at the freshkill pile she tried to distract herself. “Hey raventuft!” She called looking to talk to the other warrior
Raventuft's head, swing in the direction of the far clearing. He caught sight of a grey she-cat, and he waved his tail in greeting. He sat up, shaking out his fur before he finally stood up as padded over to meet the she-cat.
"Hey, Boulderheart." He mewed, flicking his ear as he approached.

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 9th, 2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old October 9th, 2019, 08:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
@unserene @canine @Lilyfur2

Cherrydapple led his eager apprentice, Soulpaw, into the training ground, with Fairthorn and Kiwibounce not far behind. Cherrydapple turned to Soulpaw, and gave her a brief explanation of what they were going to do. "I'm going to be teaching you several different moves, and you're going to be trying those moves on each of us in turns, to see how each of us react and attack. This will help you learn to defend yourself against different kinds of apponents in battle and learn their strategies. For example... the front paw strike, the easiest to learn." he raised a paw, claws unsheathed, and lightly brought it down on her head before he set it back down on the ground. "Like that, but stronger and faster. Now, try it on Kiwibounce. Learn and observe how she reacts. Don't hurt her; keep your claws seathed." he nodded to the warrior.
@unserene @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce padded after the warriors and apprentice, her fur waving slightly in the soft wind. She tried her best to keep her excitement under control, because, one, these were the first cats that she had trained with besides Cascadespirit and Nightsky, and two, she was also training with an apprentice, and she's never had an apprentice to train with before either. She hoped she didn't embarrass herself. She nodded as Cherrydapple explained the routine. She wouldn't let them down. He seemed so calm, and so professional. She hoped she could remain as Clan as him someday. She stood up straighter as Cherrydapple assigned Soulpaw to her first. The front paw strike. I know how to react to this. She thought excitedly.
"Of course. Over here, Soulpaw!" She mewed, hoping to catch the apprentice's attention. She started herself, ready for the apprentice's first move.

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 9th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old October 10th, 2019, 10:11 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Bubblingbrook just nodded as the molly talked about the sort of plan. The silver tabby herself had supervised multiple den repairs when she was a warrior. But when the other molly asked her about the younger cats, her features drooped a bit. "A few moons ago I visited with an apprentice, but, I've just been sitting in here mostly alone for quite the while." Bubbling sighed and looked straight at the tortoiseshell sitting next to her. "In fact, you're one of the first cats to bother having a conversation with me. I've had a few apprentices come and bring me food, but that's about it."
"Hmm, well we'll surely have to do something about that," Owlfeather chuffed. One of her personal fears was that nobody would visit her once she joined the elder's den. She couldn't imagine the loneliness. "Perhaps I'll visit the queens and encourage them to let the kits visit from time to time. I know that could be good for both you and the kits," she mewed thoughtfully. It was supposed to be so normal for the younger cats of the clan to listen to the stories of the elder's. Tensions had been so high as of lately that it seemed the balance of the clan had been completely thrown off.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:46 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Hmm, well we'll surely have to do something about that," Owlfeather chuffed. One of her personal fears was that nobody would visit her once she joined the elder's den. She couldn't imagine the loneliness. "Perhaps I'll visit the queens and encourage them to let the kits visit from time to time. I know that could be good for both you and the kits," she mewed thoughtfully. It was supposed to be so normal for the younger cats of the clan to listen to the stories of the elder's. Tensions had been so high as of lately that it seemed the balance of the clan had been completely thrown off.
Bubblingbrook smiled and blinked gratefully at the tortoiseshell she. "That would be nice. I could use some company." the silver molly's gaze soon drifted to the ground. She had had her own kits once, and none of them had come into the elders' den once as of late. Or rather, they were unable to. Out of her first litter of three kits, one had died just before becoming an apprentice of kitten cough, and the other two had barely lasted three moons as warriors before being killed by the same badger. Smokekit, Freesiaflowers, and Burningivy.

Bubbling missed the kits and missed being in the nursery. Kits were a joy tht she hadn't had as of late, and she had an ache in her heart.
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:58 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Bubblingbrook smiled and blinked gratefully at the tortoiseshell she. "That would be nice. I could use some company." the silver molly's gaze soon drifted to the ground. She had had her own kits once, and none of them had come into the elders' den once as of late. Or rather, they were unable to. Out of her first litter of three kits, one had died just before becoming an apprentice of kitten cough, and the other two had barely lasted three moons as warriors before being killed by the same badger. Smokekit, Freesiaflowers, and Burningivy.

Bubbling missed the kits and missed being in the nursery. Kits were a joy tht she hadn't had as of late, and she had an ache in her heart.
Owlfeather was lucky enough to still have younger kin in the clan. Her daughter, Citrusflower, and her grand-kit, Flowerpaw. She had other kits, but had felt the pain of loss when they were taken by StarClan too soon. Her mate had abandoned the clan many moons ago to join the rowdy band of rogues that terrorized ShadowClan. She could sense the ache in the older cat's heart, and could see the sadness in her eyes. She would surely do something about that. No cat should feel this lonely.

"The sour mood of this clan needs to change, and it will, if I've got anything to do with it." She let out a sigh. Everybody was so on edge, and now she was witnessing a direct consequence. Cats were neglecting to care for each other. The old tortoiseshell had been doing her best, but with no leader or deputy to give any official orders and organize things, the clan couldn't help but be in disarray. She could only pray that things would sort out soon. In the mean-time, she would continue to do all she could.

Closed Thread