Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shadekit Relations Finder
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:50 PM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:40 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:31 PM
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:31 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 05:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw was annoyed with the apprentice,” I guess you are blind then, because I’m fine.” She huffed wishing the apprentice would leave her alone before grumpily adding,” I don’t care when I get scolded.” Before suddenly shouting,” I’m not angry!” She fought every instinct telling her to break into tears crying.

Soaringpaw’s mother had been neglectful and mean to her, while her father physically attacked her. She also knew her mother killed her two siblings Drowningkit and Sinkingkit. Now that she was away from her parents, and she had learned that they were not normal she was reacting by trying not to feel insecure and scared by being the biggest bully she could be and trying to shut off any thoughts she had. She also was acting out in training.
Elfinpaw shrugged her dainty shoulders at the blind comment, there really were some days where she wondered if she was blind or not. "You don't seem okay." She answered as if she hadn't heard the last part of her sentence or her shouting. Her head tilted itself in a bird-like manner as she tried to figure out how her adopted father might handle a situation like this. "Maybe you're not mad." She meowed, somewhat to herself like trying to figure out the answer to a hard question.

"Are you sad then?" Elfinpaw questioned in a dejected tone. "Shall we talk about it?" The tortie perked up while lifting a paw to rub at a watery eye once more. "I bet you'll feel better if you talk about whatever bothering you." She purred as if she and this apprentice had been friends for moons. Her eyes didn't work that well but her ears worked perfectly.
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Elfinpaw shrugged her dainty shoulders at the blind comment, there really were some days where she wondered if she was blind or not. "You don't seem okay." She answered as if she hadn't heard the last part of her sentence or her shouting. Her head tilted itself in a bird-like manner as she tried to figure out how her adopted father might handle a situation like this. "Maybe you're not mad." She meowed, somewhat to herself like trying to figure out the answer to a hard question.

"Are you sad then?" Elfinpaw questioned in a dejected tone. "Shall we talk about it?" The tortie perked up while lifting a paw to rub at a watery eye once more. "I bet you'll feel better if you talk about whatever bothering you." She purred as if she and this apprentice had been friends for moons. Her eyes didn't work that well but her ears worked perfectly.
Soaringpaw wanted so bad to push off her emotions so she growled,” Stop acting like an over-protective queen.” She paused as she heard the compassion the Elfinpaw’s voice before she suddenly collapsed on the ground sobbing loudly. As she weakly whispered,” I’m perfectly fine.”
Old October 11th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw wanted so bad to push off her emotions so she growled,” Stop acting like an over-protective queen.” She paused as she heard the compassion the Elfinpaw’s voice before she suddenly collapsed on the ground sobbing loudly. As she weakly whispered,” I’m perfectly fine.”
Huh? Elfinpaw doesn't think she's ever been called overprotective or a queen before. She decided to take it as a compliment considering she was aspiring to be a queen once she got the warrior stuff down. A loud sigh could be heard that bleed into a small chuckle as she closed the distance between her and Soaringpaw. The miniature apprentice plopped herself down right beside the sobbing cat silently. "You really aren't fine, are you?" Her voice held a nurturing warmth to it as she rested her chin on her forepaw, wordlessly offering whatever comfort she could. "You know it's okay to not be fine all the time." Elfinnpaw figured it was probably tiring bottling up whatever it that got Soaringpaw so emotional. She must be so tired.
Old October 11th, 2019, 12:28 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@|+Tired Rose Child+| @Lilyfur2 @unserene

Fairthorn padded silently, lagging a couple steps behind the others. She loved training! She loved the feeling adrenaline and excitement gave her. So, of course, she'd accepted when Cherrydapple asked. However, nervousness nagged at her subconscious. Having had only one apprentice so far -- little Sweetpaw - she wasn't exactly used to training apprentices.. How should she act? Once they'd reached their destination, Fairthorn placed herself nearby, just far enough to be out of Kiwibounce and Soulpaw's way. Her pale gaze never left the two, studying their reactions. They both seemed nervous -- and excited --, although Soulpaw was the most obvious. Poor thing.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 11th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 01:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Huh? Elfinpaw doesn't think she's ever been called overprotective or a queen before. She decided to take it as a compliment considering she was aspiring to be a queen once she got the warrior stuff down. A loud sigh could be heard that bleed into a small chuckle as she closed the distance between her and Soaringpaw. The miniature apprentice plopped herself down right beside the sobbing cat silently. "You really aren't fine, are you?" Her voice held a nurturing warmth to it as she rested her chin on her forepaw, wordlessly offering whatever comfort she could. "You know it's okay to not be fine all the time." Elfinnpaw figured it was probably tiring bottling up whatever it that got Soaringpaw so emotional. She must be so tired.
Soaringpaw glanced at Elfinpaw,” No...I’m not okay.” She sniffled,” My parents killed my sibling as kits, my mother ignored me or called me names and by father attacked me for speaking.” She paused for a few beats,” I get it, I shouldn’t be bothered by it because I’m an apprentice now.”
Old October 11th, 2019, 03:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
While Owlfeather agreed that it would be safer for Citrusflower to join the elder's den, the thought of her daughter becoming an elder before her felt strange. She wished the she-cat could have had more opportunity to be a warrior, before her sight was taken from her. Perhaps I'll retire, too, once a new leader and deputy are chosen, she thought. Not only was she due for retirement, but that way she could always keep her daughter company.

"Flowerpaw...I didn't see her at all during the battle," The old she-cat commented. "Perhaps she went somewhere safe, to hide. She is still quite young, after all." She was suddenly overcome with concern for her grand-kit, and hoped that Demontail would suggest that they go and look for her.

Demontail looked at the elders den, remebering the tom that joined Shadowclan before the battle. He was a rogue just like him, but the other rom was too old and resided in the Elders den. Maybe Striker will keep Citrusflower company once she joins the Elders, he thought. Demontail listened to her and froze at the thought of his daughter missing. He hadn't seen her in the battle either, but maybe she ran with Frostedflame and his neice. He hoped that was the case.

The black tom wanted to go search for his daughter, but her scent filled his nose. He looked over at her and saw her walking into the nursery with Frostedflame. The tom felt relieved at the sight of his kit. "She's fine I just saw her go into the nursery with my sister. I forgot she hangs out with her new cousin.", he meowed, reasurring Owlfeather.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2019, 04:21 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail looked at the elders den, remebering the tom that joined Shadowclan before the battle. He was a rogue just like him, but the other rom was too old and resided in the Elders den. Maybe Striker will keep Citrusflower company once she joins the Elders, he thought. Demontail listened to her and froze at the thought of his daughter missing. He hadn't seen her in the battle either, but maybe she ran with Frostedflame and his neice. He hoped that was the case.

The black tom wanted to go search for his daughter, but her scent filled his nose. He looked over at her and saw her walking into the nursery with Frostedflame. The tom felt relieved at the sight of his kit. "She's fine I just saw her go into the nursery with my sister. I forgot she hangs out with her new cousin.", he meowed, reasurring Owlfeather.
Owlfeather let out a sigh of relief, turning her attention to the little apprentice trotting into the nursery. Flowerpaw didn't look to be too distressed about the current happenings, and that made the old molly feel contented. She wanted her grand-daughter to keep her kit-like glee for as long as was possible in the harsh life of a clan cat.

The tortoiseshell forced herself to lay down on the peaty soil, to rest her aching bones. She took a bite of the scrawny vole she'd plucked from the fresh-kill pile, and then used a paw to push it over to Demontail.
"Here, have some," she offered. "You'll be of no help to the clan if you starve to death."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 11th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
(Open to any ShadowClan apprentices, or cats who want to help!)

Owlfeather had just left the elder's den after talking with Bubblingbrook. It had become apparent to her that the den was extremely drafty, and the elders were cold and uncomfortable. Now that she'd thought about it, the elder's den wasn't the only den that could stand for some reinforcements before the icy chill of leaf-bare set in. On top of that, with so much of the prey scared off and the training hollow charred, the apprentices had likely not had much to do. The old she-cat had a solution for both those problems.

The senior warrior trotted over to the apprentice's den to see who was up and around and not already busy. She immediately noticed a handful of the young cats resting or chatting.
"I've got a task for you," she announced her presence as she poked her head into the den. "If the lot of you could venture into the territory and see what materials you can find to reinforce the dens, it would be extremely helpful. The elders are freezing their tails off," she mewed to the apprentices. "Besides, I'm sure you all would prefer to have a warm den, too."

@Dirtfur -- I thought Redpaw might be interested in this!
Ravenpaw was padding into camp, after helping restoke the prey pile the rouges have scattered and looked to Owlfeather, "Let me help." His deep voice mewed. He walked away and came back with gorse. He went to the elders den, and carefully wove the branches into the rest. "Let me know if you feel draft, and put mosballs in the spaces so I can know where." He called to another apprentice.
Pinkpaw listened to Ravenpaw, "Alright!" She shoved moss into the small spaces she cold feel a draft, and then smiled at her work. "We will have this done in NO time!!" She laughed, her fur bushing in the wind.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 11th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Owlfeather let out a sigh of relief, turning her attention to the little apprentice trotting into the nursery. Flowerpaw didn't look to be too distressed about the current happenings, and that made the old molly feel contented. She wanted her grand-daughter to keep her kit-like glee for as long as was possible in the harsh life of a clan cat.

The tortoiseshell forced herself to lay down on the peaty soil, to rest her aching bones. She took a bite of the scrawny vole she'd plucked from the fresh-kill pile, and then used a paw to push it over to Demontail.
"Here, have some," she offered. "You'll be of no help to the clan if you starve to death."
Crowtail looked at Owlfeather with a shake of his head. He wanted to hunt before he ate anything. Sure he had worked with the warriors to help with the repairs, but he wanted to hunt before he ate anything. "I want to do some hunting before I eat anything.", he meowed. He was going to head out of camp, but glanced back at Owlfeather.

The black cat with the white spot on his chest stopped and turned around. "You free to going hunting?", he asked. She knew more about the territory then he did. Crowtail had been through the territory before many times before and could tell you everything by name, but it still kind of got him lost from time to time.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2019, 08:48 PM
clearing away the dust

Default The StarClan Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail looked at Owlfeather with a shake of his head. He wanted to hunt before he ate anything. Sure he had worked with the warriors to help with the repairs, but he wanted to hunt before he ate anything. "I want to do some hunting before I eat anything.", he meowed. He was going to head out of camp, but glanced back at Owlfeather.

The black cat with the white spot on his chest stopped and turned around. "You free to going hunting?", he asked. She knew more about the territory then he did. Crowtail had been through the territory before many times before and could tell you everything by name, but it still kind of got him lost from time to time.
"Of course," Owlfeather nodded to the tom, finishing off the mouse she'd eaten and taking it to be buried. "The clan needs fresh-kill now more than ever." She trotted out of the enterance tunnel with her mottled tail streaming out behind her.

So much had happened in the past moon. The tortoiseshell felt more exhausted than ever, and more desperate to hear of some sort of sign from StarClan that would spare ShadowClan of all its troubles. She hoped that a good, successful hunt would take her mind off from things. She doubted she would catch much, however, since the winds had grown so frigid as of late. Any prey with a sliver of sense would be huddled deep in their burrows on this morning.

Just as she was beginning to bring herself back into the present moment, only a few fox-lengths from camp, something painfully cold touched her paws. She looked down and saw her reflection staring back up at her. The culprit was a small, frosted sheet of ice, formed from marsh water that had pooled in a dip in the soil.

"How peculiar," she thought out loud. "A sheet of ice, this early in the season, in the heart...of the territory?" Half way through her sentence, she stopped still, her words slowing and her pelt bristling as if the ice itself had crept its way into her veins. Her heart nearly stopped from shock. "No. No, no, no. This can't be what I think it is. It can't." The old she-cat fretted, pacing, scraping at the ice with a claw.

Iceheart. Her daughter. Her child who was every bit as tyrannical as her filthy, traitorous father. This couldn't be right. Was StarClan truly telling her that Iceheart was meant to lead the clan? After everything Owlfeather had done to keep her clan running smoothly despite her old age, was she herself deemed unworthy of the position, in favor of her cold-hearted daughter? These thoughts just kept spinning and spinning around in her head, and she began to feel faint. Sick. For a moment, she saw stars. Whether they were her ancestors confirming her doubts, or just the product of an old crone passing out, she didn't know. But the next thing she knew, her legs had given out underneath her and brought her face-first onto the slippery surface.

It was then that she saw the long, black feather trapped beneath the ice, frozen into the earth. The tail-feather of a crow. She blearily blinked her amber eyes at Crowtail, unable to speak. Her vision blurred, and she nearly retched into the moss. This was all just far too much. None of this could be right. A tyrant and a rogue, to lead her clan? StarClan, help me...

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread