Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:26 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:22 PM
Background Image for...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Topazkit heard the wail and dashed over to Smallkit. He nuzzled her cheek, letting out soft cooing noises. He sat beside her, his body curled into hers protectively.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Lilyfur2
@Greywind
@Rosemew
@Ghost Of Morgan

Small'Kit calmed down a bit but her small body was tense and she sat there meekly, feeling timid she shrank behind her brother looking at the other cats with scared looking eyes.

(( @Flippaw I feel like this is gonna happen very time she cries big bro topaz coming to Small's rescue xD))
@Lilyfur2
@Greywind
@Rosemew
@Ghost Of Morgan

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 24th, 2019, 09:37 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Topazkit gave a sqeak, and curled up beside Drizzle, and gave her a playful pat. Then, he did what Drizzle was doing and pawed at Runningkit.

(sounds gud u guyz :3)
@Rosemew
@Lilyfur2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

((Got 15 mentions on this xD , time to get the second youngest and the timid crybaby of the group to open her eyes, hopefully that's okay with everyone? @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Rosemew @Greywind ))

Small'Kit let out a small squeak of a protest as she was continueously shoved, poked and bumped around.'w-what's going on!? I'm scared..'. Small'Kit thought to herself as she started giving soft whimpers her eyes still closed, suddenly getting knocked over by a small body , she wasn't sure what was going on and a moment later she felt a hard impact on her face. Small'Kit meekly sat up, her grey fur was all ruffled and there were small tears in her soft light blue eyes. "..*hic*...". Her small face twisted as she struggled not to cry.
Quote:
Topazkit heard the wail and dashed over to Smallkit. He nuzzled her cheek, letting out soft cooing noises. He sat beside her, his body curled into hers protectively.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Lilyfur2
@Greywind
@Rosemew
@Ghost Of Morgan
@TawnyNeedaACoffee
@Lilyfur2
@Greywind
@Ghost Of Morgan
@Flippaw

Drizzlekit squeaked confused at the sudden crying, the small grey kit clumsily made her way over to Smallkit. The molly poked the other kit playfully, hoping to cheer her up.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 24th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@TawnyNeedaACoffee
@Lilyfur2
@Greywind
@Ghost Of Morgan
@Flippaw

Drizzlekit squeaked confused at the sudden crying, the small grey kit clumsily made her way over to Smallkit. The molly poked the other kit playfully, hoping to cheer her up.
Small'Kit flinched at the poke and shrank back, she was confused and scared about what was going on but by now she had stopped crying all she did was sit there and watch meekly, she looked at the kit who just poked her, herself and Her sister Drizzle'Kit seemed to be the same height compared to her elder siblings, timidly she inched closer her light blue eyes looking at her, she then turned her gaze back on Topaz'Kit, she meekly continued to look at her sister.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 24th, 2019 at 09:50 PM.
Old January 24th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Small'Kit flinched at the poke and shrank back, she was confused and scared about what was going on but by now she had stopped crying all she did was sit there and watch meekly, she looked at the kit who just poked her, herself and Her sister Drizzle'Kit seemed to be the same height compared to her elder siblings, timidly she inched closer her light blue eyes looking at her, she then turned her gaze back on Topaz'Kit, she meekly continued to look at her sister.

Topazkit gave a confused whimper, and edged closer to Smallkit. He nuzzled her reassuringly, give a small sqeak to tell her he understood she was nervous. The pointed a paw around the big den and mewed in wonder, gazing at his younger sister.

@Lilyfur2 @Greywind @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee
(Im off to bed gang, see ya tomorrow!)

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old January 24th, 2019, 09:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
The usually shy kit smiled and gently poked at Smallkit. Drizzlekit squeaked playfully, inching closer to her sister.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 24th, 2019, 10:15 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

As Webcloud emerged through the warriors den she shook her pelt of the dirt from the ground. She moved a lot in her sleep so she usually ended up rolling off her moss bedding. She walked through game, watching everyone play games and some warriors talking to their apprentices about their duties of that day. Webcloud sighed. She wanted to be a mentor soon.
[Open]
Old January 24th, 2019, 11:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothfeather scoffed at his words. "Then why are you trying to top me?" she asked. She was the gentle one who needed to be protected, at least that was how it always seemed. While Mothfeather herself didn't doubt that, she still thought that she could have fun and play and tease cats. That had been her big problem with Lynxtalon through their apprenticeship. While she didn't mind being protected, she had still wanted play with him and his friends. They had been so competitive, and now she finally was again, just like when they were kits. Mothfeather rolled her eyes at him. "If I needed help with hunting I'd just ask!" A purr rumbled in her throat as she watched him creep forward to catch his prey. She did study the way he moved, but she wasn't going to tell him that. When he came back and plopped down by her side she merely cocked her head and said, "Impressive, but see if you can top this," With that she stood up, parted her jaws to sniff the air. She could smell a rabbit, and a mouse, and some others. She looked around to see if she could see any of the prey she smelled, and sure enough a small rabbit was poking it's head out of it's burrow. When it came out she could tell it was a small one, but still a rabbit. As soon as it was fully out of the rabbit hole she crept behind it, making sure to stay down wind. It's nose twitched, as though it sensed her. The bunny was about to bolt, and then she pounced, delivering a quick bite. "Topped."
Lynxtalon always loved the little games that the two of them played. It always humored him and reminded him that Mothfeather wasn’t always a sore loser. Sure, things changed when they became apprentices because Lynxtalon has found new friends to spend time with, but it wasn’t like he was purposely ignoring the she cat. Sometimes Lynxtalon thought he was a bad friend to Mothfeather but it appeared like she would forgive him each and every time with the way her eyes would light up from seeing him. The tom studied the she cat fervidly as she moved about once more trying to be more impressive than him. It was almost hilarious to him how the two of them still were competitive even though they weren’t kits anymore. As he watched her catch a rabbit, Lynxtalon flicked his tail in a coolly manner. “Is that all you got, Mothy? I bet I can totally top that.” He scoffed. She was an impressive hunter, he wouldn’t deny that, but he was still being playful with her. Lynxtalon took his time to stretch his limbs as far as he could, the wind ruffling up his short pelt and sending a shiver down his spine from the cold weather. He parted his jaws to get a hint of another prey trail until he managed to catch the smell of another mouse. Lynxtalon jumped up, ready to lock in on his kill. The mouse was around the area clearly, and as Lynxtalon lowered himself in a crouch, he prowled around closer to his prey, and jumped up to proceed to attack it. The thing was, Lynxtalon had some pretty long legs and sometimes miscalculated his speed, so when he tried to slow himself down, instead he skidded, and the mouse managed to get away while Lynxtalon found himself rolling into a ball until dug his claws into the ground to stop himself. “Oye...” the tom murmured,
Imagining he must had been seeing stars. “That didn’t count. I gotta try again!” He told his friend.
Old January 25th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Webcloud trodded through the camp trying to stretch her legs a bit because she slept weirdly and her legs were all stiff. She came across Aspenflight on her small little jog and walked up to him. "Hey Aspenflight, looking for a good breakfast?" She asked before turning to look at the pile, "or maybe not?"

Aspenflight turned to look at Webcloud. He let out a friendly smile. "I would, but I haven't hunted today. It would be a shame to eat something I didn't deserve.", he replied. The tom lifted up his right paw and gave it a small lick before drawing it over his ear.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 25th, 2019, 02:06 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Aspenflight turned to look at Webcloud. He let out a friendly smile. "I would, but I haven't hunted today. It would be a shame to eat something I didn't deserve.", he replied. The tom lifted up his right paw and gave it a small lick before drawing it over his ear.
"Then do you wanna go out and hunt together?" She asked, sitting down and looking at the small pile of food. "We could probably get more food if we're together."
Old January 25th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"Then do you wanna go out and hunt together?" She asked, sitting down and looking at the small pile of food. "We could probably get more food if we're together."
Asprnflight dipped his head. "If you want to. I wouldn't mind an extra cat to help.", he meowed. The tom stood up, fluffing out his fuzzy felt.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread