Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by alec
Today 01:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:25 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by + Falconflight +
Today 12:56 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2019, 01:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Smokestorm felt his blood run cold. Iceheart. He knew of the fierce warrior, the one who seemed to be without mercy, and having her as a leader seemed like the worst possible idea. What would they do if something went wrong? If one of their enemies started growing restless, would her first solution be to go to war? Would they end up as they had under Blazingnight, terrified and casting their outsiders out of the Clan? Smokestorm would be safe. He was a part of ShadowClan, through and through, but he was worried about the ones who weren't. What if Iceheart did something to them?
- - -
Appleblossom preferred to mind her own business when it came to things like this. They had a way of working themselves out, but Iceheart, of all cats? Wasn't she ruthless and cruel? What was StarClan thinking, that they could put someone like that in charge of ShadowClan without consequences? She let out a low hiss, ears flattening against her head as she stared at their new leader. Well, if this was the way things were going in the Clan, she might as well get out now. She wouldn't be welcome here forever.
- - -
Crowtail seemed alright enough, in Antstep's opinion. She didn't know too many of her clanmates well, and Iceheart was no exception, but the minute the she-cat opened her mouth, Antstep was furious. How dare she? How dare she act like she ran this place? Like she was going to be ShadowClan's savior? If anything, she was the one they needed saving from. "Fox-dung," She snarled, keeping her voice low enough so their new leader wouldn't overhear. After all, it was better to bide her time for an attack. There had to be others in the Clan who didn't like this new leadership either.
- - -
At the moment, Briarwing felt like the only one who wasn't content with their new leader's ideals. She didn't hear anyone else speaking up for Crowtail; surely the tom should have some support. "He's as much of a warrior as you are!" She snapped, ears flat against her head. "Not to mention a better cat than you'll ever be." This could have been a mistake. She knew of Iceheart's reputation; the cold, ruthless warrior who would tear her enemies apart. She would destroy ShadowClan. She would make them the Clan of nightmares that the other Clans already tried to make them. We needed leadership, and this is who you give us?

@CasperCreates

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:36 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Skeleton Bliss Girl @Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Dirtfur

"I should hope not," Iceheart spat, her eyes still locked on Crowtail. She would give him a chance. StarClan chose him for a reason. But she was leader now, and she had the power to inflict her will on those underneath her. That meant any traitors who stepped out of line would feel her wrath.

With a flick of her tail, she turned her back on her new deputy when her attention was called through the growing crowd of clanmates. Her cold eyes landed upon Sweetheart and Briarwing, her confident smirk fading into a snarl of defiance.
"You think the forest isn't already running crimson?" The black cat directed her words at the russet-colored she-cat. "Have you forgotten the battle we've only just fought? We wouldn't have been in that position in the first place, had it not been for Windystar! This clan needs a leader who will not simply ignore the other clans. No longer will we allow our rivals to tread all over us! What we need right now is to prove our strength to the outsiders. We became a target due to Windystar and Forestshade's failed reign! They made us look weak! And I am going to change that."

Iceheart nearly burst out laughing when she heard Briarwing's outcry. She swung her large head around to gaze upon her next opposer.
"I'm sorry, did you call this rogue a warrior?" She sneered, her whiskers twitching with amusement. "Have you forgotten that before today, he was not even a clan cat? He may bare a warrior's name, but that is only a coincidence. This cat is now living his very first day as a ShadowClan cat. You are a fool if you think you can trust outsiders that quickly!"

She gazed around at her clan, with all of these cats looking at her, noticing more than half of them had looks of disgust and disapproval painted upon their faces. She would prove them wrong. ShadowClan would be the strongest it had ever been, with her at their lead. She decided she would refrain from making any major changes until after she had visited the Starcave and received her nine lives.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Leaftail stared at Iceheart with disgust. Why would StarClan make this thing their leader? The cheering from the molly's apprentice only gave her concern. Does Redpaw realized that StarClan made a ruthless and cold-hearted cat as their leader? Probably not, Leaftail thought. Probably happy that ShadowClan finally got a leader and a new deputy. The spotted warrior gave out a snarl at Iceheart.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Skeleton Bliss Girl @Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Dirtfur

"I should hope not," Iceheart spat, her eyes still locked on Crowtail. She would give him a chance. StarClan chose him for a reason. But she was leader now, and she had the power to inflict her will on those underneath her. That meant any traitors who stepped out of line would feel her wrath.

With a flick of her tail, she turned her back on her new deputy when her attention was called through the growing crowd of clanmates. Her cold eyes landed upon Sweetheart and Briarwing, her confident smirk fading into a snarl of defiance.
"You think the forest isn't already running crimson?" The black cat directed her words at the russet-colored she-cat. "Have you forgotten the battle we've only just fought? We wouldn't have been in that position in the first place, had it not been for Windystar! This clan needs a leader who will not simply ignore the other clans. No longer will we allow our rivals to tread all over us! What we need right now is to prove our strength to the outsiders. We became a target due to Windystar and Forestshade's failed reign! They made us look weak! And I am going to change that."

Iceheart nearly burst out laughing when she heard Briarwing's outcry. She swung her large head around to gaze upon her next opposer.
"I'm sorry, did you call this rogue a warrior?" She sneered, her whiskers twitching with amusement. "Have you forgotten that before today, he was not even a clan cat? He may bare a warrior's name, but that is only a coincidence. This cat is now living his very first day as a ShadowClan cat. You are a fool if you think you can trust outsiders that quickly!"

She gazed around at her clan, with all of these cats looking at her, noticing more than half of them had looks of disgust and disapproval painted upon their faces. She would prove them wrong. ShadowClan would be the strongest it had ever been, with her at their lead. She decided she would refrain from making any major changes until after she had visited the Starcave and received her nine lives.
Briarwing narrowed her eyes, resisting the urge to unsheath her claws. Whether she liked it or not, Iceheart was their leader. "I'm sorry, I meant to say he will be twice the warrior you are." She kept her claws sheathed, but flashed Iceheart a challenging look, daring her to attack here, in the middle of everyone. Let them see what kind of warrior she was. Let them see who StarClan had chosen to lead them. "You would destroy the entire forest before you looked for a peaceful alternative, wouldn't you?" It wouldn't be a surprise. Briarwing wouldn't be surprised if Iceheart destroyed her Clan before she let anyone "walk all over them." What kind of a leader was she going to be when tensions got higher, and they could either go to battle or search for a peaceful alternative?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The slender feline traveled with a small group of warriors and apprentices behind her, all ears raised and eyes towards Owlfeather. Snowfrost's face remained set in that emotionless mask of hers as she observed the cat next to Owlfeather. It was that rogue she's seen around the camp, however, she supposed if Owlfeather was with him he mustn't be all that bad. A flicker of interest burned in her frozen irises as she heard the words that brought hope to mind. Finally, the sign they've been waiting for. She thanked Starclan that they had finally given them they've yearned for, however, those thoughts went out the door when Owlfeather named their new leaders.

For a moment, Snowfrost wondered if this sign they had obtained had been fabricated by the Darkforest. Starclan wouldn't make Iceheart of all cats their leader and a rogue of all cats their deputy. She could already hear a certain pretentious Riverclan deputy harsh words about this. Snowfrost honestly did not believe that Starclan would do something like this, in truth it was Iceheart she had more of problem with over Crowtail. As hard as it was to swallow, she'd actually accept that rogue as clan leader over someone like Iceheart. Now she understood why Owlfeather looked the way she did. Snowfrost honestly did not want to accept this. As she made to take a step forward and challenge their so-called leader, if nothing more then to wipe that smug sneer off her face, a long bushy tail blocked her path.

---

Whiteshadow, often two paw steps behind Snowfrost, had padded directly to the she-cat's right as soon as he noticed the mild bristle of fur along her neck. It was rare to see Snowfrost so upset that she gave a physical reaction. He was not overly pleased with the news either, though, he could already see the power going to Iceheart's head. It was not like they could challenge the will of starclan, and seeing how even Owlfeather, a well respect cat, wasn't going against it told Whiteshadow to tread carefully. Though his face was fixed in that solemn and aloof mask he always wore, those who could read those amber eyes of his would see the concern, anger, and downright disbelief that these cats were who Shadowclan rest their hopes on.

"Calm yourself not here, not now. You have too much to lose to get exiled or worse." The older tom whispered low directly into the molly's ear. It was cold bucket of water the she-cat needed to step back and take a seat beside him, though her claws kept stabbing into the harden earth unforgivingly.

---

Two identical twin Somali cats sat side by side, even though one of them didn't seem happy to have the other with them. Bitterblue's face was pinched in that sour pout she's had since birth. Sweetheart, her recently rejoined sister, had an anglic expression that did not fit her personality. Bitterblue was about to go lay down and nap for the rest of the day when she heard Owlfeather's call. As much as Bitterblue wanted to ignore it she trailed after the rest of the cats to hear what was said. She was suddenly extremely happy that she hadn't ignored it and taken a nap. Suddenly it was as if the two cats had switched places. Bitterblue had a delightful smile on her maw and Sweetheart had a bitter frown on hers.

"Are you serious!? She's going to turn the freaking forest red and that is if she doesn't start with her own clan first!" Sweetheart, the ever so vocal feline, was so horrified with the news that she didn't even bother keeping her voice soft. She'd rather take that Crow cat as her leader and she barely even knows him. This was definitely going to cause trouble for her unborn kits.

"You're loud." Bitterblue remarked with a roll of her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic. Icestar is just the leader we need. Spilling some blood to remind the clans that Shadowclan is not to be pushed around is perfectly fine with me." Bitterblue didn't see why Sweetheart was being so negative. She better hope Iceheart hadn't heard her, Bitterblue wasn't always going to be around to save her fur when her twin speaks without thinking.

---
Softpaw and Elfinpaw didn't pick up the tension in some of the clan cats as Owlfeather announced their new leaders. Softpaw just hoped that she and her family weren't thrown out for being from another clan and Elfinpaw was just plain happy to have a leader and deputy again. The two apprentices added their soft cheers to some of the other cats without a thought.
Mistyeyes didn't know how to react. She couldn't see Iceheart, or Crowtail, or anyone around them, but she could hear the venom in everyone's voices. Although she couldn't see their expressions or body language, she could feel tensions rising. What if a fight broke out in the middle of camp? She could handle her own, sure, but it was equally easy to become unbalanced in a crowded, uncontrolled environment. She'd learned how to fight blind but in the battle with the rogues, she could've lost her life. Taking an uneasy step to the side, she felt herself hit someone, and instantly took a step away, sitting down once she was confident she wasn't about to hit anyone else. She could tell the cat next to her was restless; probably upset about Owlfeather's announcement, as most of the cats in the clearing seemed to be. Mistyeyes herself was hopeful that she'd proven herself as a warrior and wasn't in danger; however, many other cats in the Clan came from outside it, and with Iceheart's beliefs, they may be discarded. "I'm sorry," She mewed in a low voice, taking care not to disturb the other cats around them as she spoke to the feline next to her. "Is it alright if I sit here?" She asked a moment later, worried that her slip up might've bothered the other cat too much.
Forestpelt had never cared much for what StarClan wanted. If StarClan cared about them so much, they should've taken more care and gotten more invested in their lives, rather than letting the forest cats fend for themselves so often. Still, she liked Iceheart. The warrior seemed smart, willing to do what it took, and she'd undoubtedly get rid of Crowtail if he botched this. Forestpelt's mind was telling her he would, and that Iceheart - or should it be Icestar now? - would find a more suitable deputy. One that StarClan hadn't handpicked for them. Taking a seat next to another tom, Forestpelt's tail began to twitch restlessly, watching their new leader take on her vocal enemies. "They should keep their mouths shut. Iceheart is our leader now, and they should respect that." She muttered to the tom, glaring daggers at the two outspoken cats. They really shouldn't have said anything. Making enemies of the new leader this early? What a mouse-brained thing to do.
Birchpaw took a seat near two other apprentices, his eyes fixed on Iceheart and Crowtail. He wasn't familiar with either one; as far as he knew, the uproar was mainly with the ShadowClan warrior, rather than the rogue who had attacked their Clan. It didn't seem right, although no one was going to listen to an apprentice. Even if he had been a young warrior, he would've been cast aside. "What do you two think?" He asked, glancing at them. His voice was naturally loud; he didn't mind, it wasn't like anyone else was listening given the dramatic arguments taking place. All attention seemed to be focused on that, or miniature arguments taking place between clanmates. Birchpaw wasn't sure how the Clan was going to survive this. If they couldn't even agree on who their leader should be, how were they ever supposed to unite under her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Under New Management

Badgerpaw sat at the back of the gathering, stiffening at the announcement. "Iceheart is the new leader...?" Her heart sunk into her stomach. She felt like her previous meal might spill back out of her, but the small apprentice tried her best to not to show any signs of disgust. One sour look from herself might ruin the entire moment, despite how many other faces of disapproval there were.

Her mentor could be watching.

Trying to regather her senses, Badgerpaw forced herself to search the clearing. It wasn't hard to find her mentor – her sharp familiar voice could easily be heard gloating over the announcement from acres away. She slithered through the crowd to make her way over to Iceheart, but stopped when she saw her talking to the new deputy, Crowtail. She looked upset. No surprise there. Should I congratulate her later? N-No...she would be mad at me. I should take my chance now. Here goes nothing...

At last, Badgerpaw forced herself to eventually approach her new leader. She kept her distance between the two, trying not to interfere. "Iceheart...!" she quickly dipped her head in respect, "You're the leader now! Congratulations!" She turned her head to the dark tom beside them. "And...congrats on becoming deputy, Crowtail." She had never met the tom before, so there was a hesitance in her tone, but the little apprentice did show genuine happiness when looking up at the former rogue. A sudden tang of regret held her tongue from saying anything more. Perhaps...she shouldn't have congratulated the cat that Iceheart clearly disapproved of being her deputy. Swallowing hard, Badgerpaw sat silently among the group of exasperated warriors.

@CasperCreates
@Skeleton Bliss Girl
Old October 12th, 2019, 03:07 PM
that quiet one

"Oh, foxdung.." the words came out as barely a whisper. Fairthorn remained near the back of the crowd, yellow gaze narrowed and face twisted in disgust. Iceheart? Really? When she'd wanted someone to step up and lead, she didn't mean anyone. Iceheart was cruel and.. Mousebrained! Sure, ShadowClan was known for their violence but Iceheart seemed so power-hungry that she would harm her own Clan-mates! What was StarClan thinking? She kept silent, however, hardening her gaze when Iceheart met hers in wordless defiance. Now wasn't the time to start questioning; she'd wait to see what happened, what Iceheart would say.

Her gaze drifted, for a moment, to Crowtail. She felt her chest tighten with pity. She didn't exactly trust the newcomers either, but he didn't deserve to be treated so badly. She wouldn't want to be in his paws for anything right now. Her eyes continued to drift around the clearing, stopping momentarily on familiar faces before moving on. A lot didn't look happy about this arrangement, and of course, Fairthorn couldn't blame them.

Fools. Blue quirked a brow at the outbursters, a mocking smirk curving his maw. Didn't they see their whining wasn't going to change anything? If anything, they might start a small civil war right then and there. Not that he cared; he was just here to watch the show-- which was immensely entertaining. Personally, the tom thought Iceheart was just what ShadowClan needed! A fierce cat like that was sure to keep certain pompous deputies from terrorizing the camp. And he didn't see what was so wrong about wanting a little more for ShadowClan? His tail tip flicked back and forth as he sat and observed from the edges, seemingly very pleased with the situation. It's unfortunate she doesn't like rogues, he thought almost wistfully, from the way Iceheart kept shooting icicles at Crowtail. Someone like that would be nice to have your back..
@CasperCreates

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 12th, 2019 at 04:12 PM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 03:37 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Under New Management

Quote:
(OPEN -- StarClan has sent their sign informing ShadowClan of their new leaders. Ice in the heart of the territory, with a crow's tail feather underneath. Owlfeather and Crowtail (formerly Demontail) stumbled across it while leaving for a hunt.)
@RedHead @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Lonestar23 @Moonraven @canine

The duo hobbled into camp, with Owlfeather leaning slightly onto Crowtail for support. She gazed around the camp, wondering how the news would be taken by her clanmates. Would they believe her? Of course they would; they could walk outside and see the sign for themselves.

As the old cat yowled for the attention of the cats in the clearing, she forced herself to stand up on her own, and to hide her shaking legs. Once a reasonable amount of cats had gathered, she cleared her throat and began to speak, looking to Crowtail for approval. It was his sign, after all.

"Cats of ShadowClan, we've received our sign at long last," she called out, trying to sound more confident than she felt. Her eyes met Iceheart's as she saw the huge, black she-cat entering the clearing, to see what the fuss was about. The cruel molly had a sneering look upon her face, as usual, as she gazed upon her mother. Owlfeather went on to describe the scene she had stumbled across outside the camp.

"StarClan has spoken. O-Our new leaders...Iceheart and Crowtail." She almost couldn't bring herself to finish her statement. Her legs almost buckled underneath her once more as she uttered the names she wished were not true.

------------------------------------------------

Iceheart stood still for a moment, processing what the old hag had just described. Then reality settled into her mind, and a sickening, prideful snarl spread across her maw.

"At last!" She yowled. "ShadowClan will have competent leadership. No longer will we roll over and show our bellies at the first sign of trouble." Her piercing orange eyes scrolled over the clearing, making direct eye contact with each and every cat, one at a time, as if challenging them to step up against her. Her tail lashed back and forth as the power of her new position charged through her head.

At last her eyes fell upon Crowtail, glaring daggers into his soul.
"But with a rogue as my deputy? A cat with not a single drop of ShadowClan blood in his veins?" she sneered at the smaller black tom. "I suppose if it's the will of StarClan, there's not much that can be done. But be warned, outsider," she stepped up to her new deputy, looming over him and baring her stained teeth.
"If you show me even the faintest sign of disloyalty, or if you even so much as think the name of that band of rogues, so help me I will have your pelt skinned before you can say 'mouse'!"

Vixenleap clenched her teeth together softly, biting the side of her cheek in both anger and worry; while she didn't exactly hate Iceheart or Crowtail, she hated the way that Iceheart immediately snapped at Crowtail as if just a brittle leaf in the wind. No one, needed to be treated like that, and she knew she wouldn't have been able to take it. The dame silently pondered on this, a soft huff escaping her usually dainty maw, and she forced her coat smooth and devoid of emotion as always. With a cough, she called out the words; "Hail Iceheart and Crowtail, our new leaders! The both of them!" She slyly grinned.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 12th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 04:21 PM
clearing away the dust

@Venus @Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Skeleton Bliss Girl

Iceheart couldn't believe all of the defense for Crowtail that she was hearing. How was it possible that these ungrateful cats were so against her, a pure-blooded ShadowClan cat, who had always been faultlessly loyal to her clan, but they had no problems accepting a rogue as their deputy? A cat who, until today, wasn't even part of the clan?

"You can growl and hiss at me all you want," she snarled to the opposing cats, "But it's not going to change the fact that StarClan chose me to lead you. Clearly they believe I am capable, and those not in favor of me will soon learn that I will only raise this clan higher." She turned to her apprentice when she heard her small squeak of congratulations.

"Thank you, Badgerpaw." She nodded to her, a small glint of appreciation shining in her orange eyes, if only for a moment. "I wish for you to accompany me to the Starcave. It's about time you visited there, anyways." She had yet to take her apprentice to visit the sacred site, and now would be as good a time as any. She flashed a glare back at the cats in the clearing.
"Crowtail, you should stay here and settle things down while I'm gone." It would be dangerous to have both the new leader and deputy away at the same time so soon. Besides, she figured that would give the rogue a chance to wallow in the whining pity of his overly-sympathetic clanmates, who valued a complete stranger over an experienced warrior.
When she returned with her nine lives, she would have to address the mutiny that seemed to be brewing among her clan. She knew, however, that there were many cats who did respect her, and wouldn't dare to challenge her right to lead the clan.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 12th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
@Venus @Moonraven @Lonestar23 @Skeleton Bliss Girl

Iceheart couldn't believe all of the defense for Crowtail that she was hearing. How was it possible that these ungrateful cats were so against her, a pure-blooded ShadowClan cat, who had always been faultlessly loyal to her clan, but they had no problems accepting a rogue as their deputy? A cat who, until today, wasn't even part of the clan?

"You can growl and hiss at me all you want," she snarled to the opposing cats, "But it's not going to change the fact that StarClan chose me to lead you. Clearly they believe I am capable, and those not in favor of me will soon learn that I will only raise this clan higher." She turned to her apprentice when she heard her small squeak of congratulations.

"Thank you, Badgerpaw." She nodded to her, a small glint of appreciation shining in her orange eyes, if only for a moment. "I wish for you to accompany me to the Starcave. It's about time you visited there, anyways." She had yet to take her apprentice to visit the sacred site, and now would be as good a time as any. She flashed a glare back at the cats in the clearing.
"Crowtail, you should stay here and settle things down while I'm gone." It would be dangerous to have both the new leader and deputy away at the same time so soon. Besides, she figured that would give the rogue a chance to wallow in the whining pity of his overly-sympathetic clanmates, who valued a complete stranger over an experienced warrior.
When she returned with her nine lives, she would have to address the mutiny that seemed to be brewing among her clan. She knew, however, that there were many cats who did respect her, and wouldn't dare to challenge her right to lead the clan.
Crowtail looked at Iceheart, giving his pelt a shake at the cold air around him. He knew what he had to do to show her his loyalty, but knew now wasn't the time, but there was something he wanted to say. The tom stepped out in front of Iceheart to say what he thought about this leadership.

"No matter how much you don't approve of your new leader you must come to realize that she is trying her best to help every single one of you. I'm pretty sure she means you no harm.", he meowed, seeing if they would listen to him. The new deputy looked at Iceheart not looking for an approved look. It would take more then words to get her to like him.

To be honest he didn't want her to exactly like him, he just wanted her to trust him to help lead her clan. Crowtail wanted his new clanmates to trust in Iceheart too. It was clear that most cats liked him better then Iceheart, but he thought the clan would go somewhere. he didn't know much about the leader at alll and didn't exactly know what exactly she was capable of.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 12th, 2019, 04:37 PM
clearing away the dust

@Lonestar23 @Moonraven @Venus @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Dirtfur

"...She may be a tyrant..." Owlfeather spoke up, her voice hoarse. "But she is a fine warrior. You must have faith in her. And in StarClan. Be grateful that she is on our side, and not somebody else's." The old tortoiseshell had been quiet thus far, taking everything in and trying to come to grips with this harsh new reality. She was sitting crookedly on the ground, still shaking slightly.

As much as Iceheart infuriated her, she was her daughter. It wasn't her fault that she became this unforgiving. It felt like something stabbed her heart whenever she looked at the black cat--all she could see was Wolverineclaw, her former mate. Iceheart's treacherous father, who had murdered so many cats and suffered an exile, before coming back with the Dusk Syndicate to wreak his final havoc, only to die by Owlfeather's claws herself.

"The last thing this clan needs right now is another war. Smooth your pelts and get used to it, because this is how things are going to be now, like it or not." The old she-cat was usually quite gentle and patient, but at times like these, she couldn't help but fret. Her mew was stern, but not harsh. Her raspy mew portrayed her many moons of wisdom and experience.

-------------------------------------

Iceheart didn't verbally respond to her mother. She didn't usually. She gave her a silent but defiant glance of gratefulness, as if she was angry that she was siding with her. I don't want your support, old hag, she thought, although she did not speak it out loud. You've wronged me too many times to have any respect from me now.

Closed Thread